|| Beauty and The Beast || (...

By Mamree

1st Runner up in Choice Award 2019 Winner of 3rd position in Limelight Award 2020 #Standalone A ruthless... More

Disclaimer
Story Synopsis
1 ~ Beauty~
2 ~Beginning~
3 ~ Blooming Bond ~
4 ~ Broken ~
5 ~ Bitter Past
6 ~ Being Close ~
7 ~ Being Yours ...Legally ~
Glimpse of Next Part
8 ~ Beside You... Always ~
9 ~ Beautiful Moments ~
Important Announcement
10 ~ Breathless Moments Of Togetherness ~
11 ~ Being Yours... Ritually ~
12 ~ Being Reborn ~
13 ~ Because You Are My Wife ~
Glimpse of Next Part
14 ~Best Friend... Such A Pain....~
15 ~ Behind The Veil ~
16 ~ Burning Desire ~
17 ~ Burning Together ~
18 ~ Beast's Broken Dream
Glimpse Of Next Part
19 ~ Brother After all
20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~
Hello Lovely
21 ~ Broken Pieces Of Past ~
My Lovely Readers, Followers and Friends...
22 ~ Be My Solace ~
24 ~ Beast's Return ~
Glimpse Of The Next part
25 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -1 ~
26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~
~ Choice Award~
Question To The Character
27 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -3 ~
28 ~ Breaking Down ~
~Answers By The Character ~
29 ~ Being Confused ~
30 ~ Because I am a Fool ~
31 ~ Because I Love You Dammit ~
32 ~ Blooming In Your Love
~Limelight Award 2020~
33 ~ Beyond Everything ~
34~ Being Your Soulmate~
35 ~ Bacio Alla Francese ( French Kiss) ~
36 ~ Blissfully Together : 1
Teaser
37 ~Blissfully Together 2~
~Cherish Fan Award 2020~
38 ~ Becoming Mine...Forever ~
39~ Becoming Mine.. Forever 2~
40~ Burning Passion ~
~Glimpse Of Next Part~
41 ~ Behind The Shadow :1~
42 ~ Because You Are My Life :1 ~
43 ~ Because You Are My Life : 2~
44 ~ Blurred ~
45 ~ Behind The Shadow 2 ~
46 ~Broken Heaven : 1~
47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil :1 ~
48 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil: 2 ~
49~ Because You Are My Life : 3 ~
50 ~Broken Heaven 2 ~
51 ~ Be Safe .... My Love ~
52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~
53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~
~Thank You ~
~ Curtain Raiser : Final Banner ~

23 ~ Beloved Son ~

13.8K 890 141
By Mamree

Dedicated to all my followers, readers and friends.....

Now, I have a request to all my readers, followers and friends.. Please VOTE for "Beauty and The Beast" in Choice Award 2019 at this story reached in final round. Every single person can cast 10 votes per story. You have to put inline vote typing +1 besides the Story name. The stories really need your support..

23 ~ Beloved Son ~

Flashback.......

Ray Mansion...

Poolside...

Morning at 8 a.m.

Arnav slowly stir in his sleep and turn to his side. He opened his eyes feeling the lack of warmth. As expected, Khushi is not beside him. Arnav lazily looked at his surroundings. Soon reality dawn upon him, the memories of yesterday's whole days incident came rushing towards him.

Arnav remembered his meeting with Veer, Veer's confession, Veer's mother's diary, the ugly truth of their past and his break down.. and last, seeking solace within Khushi.

A slow lazy but genuine smile spread over his face remembering last night. Last night, he became so close to Khushi..Arnav remembered how he showered Khushi with kisses, showing his tender love..literally yesterday Arnav had opened his heart emotionally to Khushi.. But he is always lack in words, instead he tried to conveyed his emotions through his actions..

" Did you felt my love, Khushi? Did you find out the way towards my soul? Did you realize how desperately I wanted to convey my feelings to you, mery jaan?" Arnav wanted to scream the words to Khushi but alas, he cannot. But yesterday, after so much devastation, still he able to catch a sound sleep, because of Khushi..

" You are my solace Khushi.. You were and will be always... I love you.." Arnav's heart whispered while a lone tear escape from his eyes.

Arnav came back from his memory lane when his phone rings. Looking at the caller ID Arnav face had a full blown smile.

" Hello, Mr Raichand..Good morning, any good news ?" Arnav asked in one go.

" Congratulations AR, we finally own the custody battle. I got the court paper. Now, Advay is officially your's, your beloved son." Mr Raichand, Arnav's lawyer informed happily.. He is a very loyal man to Arnav and this middle age man, is like a guardian to Arnav.. So, today, he is genuinely too happy.

" Thank you so very much, Mr Raichand..I am really grateful for your hard work." Arnav thanked him feeling contented after winning over a battle against the Mallik.

" Don't Thank me Arnav.. It's my duty. And always remember you are the best father for Advay. Infact, you and Mrs AR, you both are ideal parent for Advay..He is lucky enough to have both of you in his life. Anyways, you will get the papers at your office. I will personally meet you today itself." Mr Raichand informed heartily.

" Thank you so much.. bye.. see you today." With that Arnav finally cut the phone call while having a huge smile on his face.. He is so very contented today..

Taking long stride Arnav finally entered in his room from the poolside door. He looked at the room keenly for Khushi but could not find her. Then his eyes landed on the bed. And Arnav's eyes caught the most beautiful site ever.

Advay is sleeping on his abdomen while his mouth is slightly open. Cute, beautiful, innocent Advay.. My nephew Advay..

No..

"No...from today onwards you are my son". Arnav smiled widely, " In my heart I had always considered as my own son only, but from today onwards, you are legally my son too.. My beloved son, Advay Ray..." Arnav said while slowly ruffled Advay's hair and as if getting Arnav's touch Advay too smiles in his sleep.

Arnav's admiring session was broken by a click sound. He looked at the direction of the sound and found Khushi is coming out from washroom taking her bath. Arnav just looked at her unblinkingly.. Khushi is looking breathtakingly beautiful, so pure, so innocent yet so alluring. Her wet hair reached at her waist, her creamy skin is glowing and with a twinkling eyes, plump lips she is just snatching Arnav's sanity.. yet, she does not knew about it.

It took Arnav's everything not to grab Khushi and ravish her then and there. His heart is jumping in his rib cage and he felt the burning sensation over his whole body is returning back.

Arnav jolted back from his not so innocent thought hearing the melody of her voice.

" Good morning Arnav.. You seems happy today.. What's the matter?" Khushi asked while casually rubbing her hair.

But Khushi gasped loudly when within fraction of second she was engulf in a muscular arms and soon Arnav lift her up and twirled her around..

" Arnavvvv.... What are you doing??" Khushi said while gasping for breath..

"I am so.. so.. happy today Khushi... we won..." Arnav said still not leaving Khushi.

" I will listen everything but first put me down, ARNAV... My head is spinning.." Khushi said while smiles looking at Arnav's cheerful face.

" Well, guess what? We won Khushi.. We won the custody battle.." the moment Arnav said those words Khushi just hugged Arnav tightly...

" I am so happy Arnav.. The first step of your achievement.. Hope you will conquer every battled ahead.." Khushi said still hugging Arnav..

" It's OUR win Khushi..Thank you so much for coming in my and Advay's life .. If you were not there and if you were not agreed for the contract marriage then I would have never won the custody." The moment those words left Arnav's mouth Khushi froze and her grip on Arnav eventually loosen.

Arnav frown a little sensing the change demeanor of Khushi.. "Why suddenly she broke the hug?" Arnav thought frowning but soon his own words return back to him ..

Contract marriage...

It hurts..It really hurts to hurt the only person whom you crave the most and that for so long. But this time, it was unintentional..

Both Arnav and Khushi make a distance after breaking the hug.. None of them said a single words afterwards but their eyes met..

"Will you leave me now?" Arnav's chocolate brown eyes asked to her hazel orbs.

" Don't let me go then.." Khushi's eyes blink in response.

" But I will not be able to drag you in the mud. Sorry for being so weak and selfish" Arnav slowly averted his eyes while turns to opposite side showing Khushi his back and his this gesture gave the answer of Khushi's unasked question.

Her duration of stay in this house is going to end soon. Few more weeks are remaining..

But what about Arnav's actions till date? His affection, care, adoration and protectiveness? Were it all a mere part of the contract marriage? Just to win the custody of Advay?

And what about the incident of HOLI when Arnav showered her with love? And last night? If in Holi day Arnav was in intoxicated state then what about last night?

" Arnav Ray had just used you for his own benefit." Khushi's mind screamed towards her but her heart immediately sushed. " Never... all this while every words and every silent gesture of Arnav showed her cares. I cannot blame him if he reminds me of contract marriage or follows the rules of it. it's my fault, my treacherous heart which cross the boundary and expect the unexpected." Khushi's self talk was broken by a loud shout...

" Antel......Antel...see my new hose( horse)" Khushi looked at her front and witness the most beautiful site. Advay is riding Arnav and Arnav is acting like a horse.

" What my Adu baby is doing?" Khushi asked while smiling towards Advay. This little boy had always loved her with all his heart genuinely. There was never any pretence, any motive but always have pure, genuine love...

" Antel look...ANTEL...." Khushi's monologue was broken again by Advay's call.

" Antel come...see Your pinch ( prince) is on a hose ( horse)." Khushi smiles seeing Advay's cuteness.

" Ohhh... My Adu is so strong and brave.. He is riding a horse.. But baby don't be so rough on your poor horse, your horse will cry any time." Khushi says controlling her laughter seeing Arnav's miserable state.

Advay is pulling Arnav's hair and pinching him occasionally so that Arnav can make sounds like horse or can move here and there..

" Adu baby leave your dada..You are hurting him baby." Khushi said while trying to hold her laugh but when again Arnav make a sound as per Advay's command Khushi burst into pile of laughter making Advay clap his hand in joy and trying to pull Arnav's hair more in his new found achievement while Arnav just glare at her.

" You just wait Khushi, this is not over..." Arnav was rudely cut off again by another harsh pinch on his arm along with a cute threat, " Dada, Ale ( are) you colding (scolding) my Antel? Don't wolly ( worry) Antel I am hele ( here) with you .. Adu is a stong ( strong) boy..I will potect ( protect) you.." Advay said smiling ear to ear to Khushi and trying to glare at Arnav at the same time...

Both Arnav and Khushi were speechless..The way Advay said all those words innocently only depict one thing that how much he loves Khushi.. That what Khushi means to him..

A fear rose in Arnav's heart.. How will he able to erase Khushi from Advay's life? Will he ever be? Is not it injustice to this lonely sole.. He had got his mother affection in the form of Khushi and will he able to snatch it from him? Arnav felt restless. A silent fear and unbearable pain is slowly growing in his heart.. What will he do?

Khushi could not believe in her ears what just Advay said.. Did she heard right? Ohh yes, she really heard it right. The way Arnav is shocked and Advay is now smiling looking at her and occasionally still glaring at Arnav it shows that Advay truly has said all those words.. Khushi could not control herself anymore. She just ran towards Advay and took him in her arms.

While showering with loads of kisses Khushi could not stop herself from pondering over the thought that how easy it is for the child to express their feelings.. They are so innocent and pure..How easily Advay said it all..If only it would be easy for the adults to open up their heart letting aside their ego and hurt, life would have been so easy...

This is not only Khushi's but Arnav's mind had the same thought.. oh.. How would it be if his life was a little bit less complicated? How would it be if he was an ordinary, middle class man without much property and vile people around him?? The answer is simple..

Life would have been a bliss.. With Khushi besides him and Advay in their arms they would have been the happiest couple ever..

Arnav was in daze watching the bond between Khushi and Advay unfolding in front of him.. He knew Advay is attached with Khushi but this much? The realization somewhere scare him.. But momentarily Arnav draw a beautiful picture of togetherness in his heart for forever, He, Khushi and their Advay.

A beautiful, small cozy house with a flower garden attached with it. His days will start waking up by Khushi's cheerful "good morning", then a simple yet small breakfast with his family where Khushi will serve him along side feeding Advay too. Then after biding bye to Advay by showering kisses and secretly stealing a kiss from his Khushi too, Arnav would have went for his office. Then when he would have come back from office all tired Khushi and Advay would have hopped on him and all his tiredness would have gone in thin air..Then spending some quality time with his family and then the three of them would have fall asleep watching the star or may be sometime, just making love with Khushi under the star.

A blissful life of togetherness...

Arnav's taken back to reality hearing Advay's voice again, " You ale clying ?( you are crying?) Why Antel? Don't cly.. Antel cly, Adu also cly.." Advay was about to burst into a cry when Khushi wipes her tears and says that "this is tears of happiness my cutie pie.. you are with me , so why would I cry?" Khushi forced a smile while Advay smile ear to ear not understanding Khushi's hidden pain..

But Arnav saw it all and understand why Khushi is crying..

Contract marriage.. The reality of their actual situation is too hard to avoid..

Arnav looked at in front of him and this time caught with the hazel orbs.. There is silent unasked question for him..But Arnav knew better. He immediately averted his eyes and broke the eyes lock.. He will not lead her any more when soon Khushi will leave them, correction here, when He will FORCE Khushi to leave them, leave him, Advay, this family forever.

Arnav closed his eyes to get a control over himself. Then clearing his throat he just mumbled, " I will leave for the office. I have many works to be done. And Khushi, don't wait for me tonight, I will be late." Saying so Arnav placed a quick kiss on Advay's cheek and left from the room hurriedly without giving a single glance at Khushi.

Khushi closed her eyes trying hard to control her tears. " It's just a contract marriage, nothing more. You have to leave this house within few weeks. Control your stupid heart..." with that Khushi hugged Advay more tightly to gain some strength from him...

***********

It was late evening. Arnav was sitting in his cabin looking at the file infront of him. The file which contained the custody papers of Advay. Now Advay is officially Advay Ray, son of Arnav Ray and Khushi Arnav Ray. Arnav's heart whispered the last part.

Khushi...

Arnav closed his eyes once again to hide the raw pain which is depicting from his eyes. Today suppose to be the happiest day of his life after so long, Arnav thought. But he is not feeling the happiness instead a emptiness is slowly engulfing him.. Getting Advay's custody in hand means letting Khushi go.

Arnav chuckled a little bitterly remembering Aman's words few moments back. Aman was so excited after the win and he mentioned how lucky Khushi is for Arnav.

Aman is right, Khushi indeed a lucky charm, a bright star for Arnav but he? What about him? Arnav knew he is the black cloud of Khushi's life which is slowly snatching her sunny days...

But not anymore....

Arnav could not help but remember the falling face of Khushi, her sad eyes while in the morning Arnav left the room without properly talking with her after uttering the " contract marriage"... Khushi still has the hope that Arnav will come to her and say " there is no contract in between.." But Arnav could not tell her the truth..

Yes, it's true that there is no more contract in between them. In fact Arnav had just made the papers and signed Khushi to not create any suspicion of her mind but for Arnav, Khushi is always his wife in true sense and this marriage..

"But I will never let you know Khushi, you will have to hate me and eventually leave me.. I will start it from tonight itself.." with a certain kind of madness and determination was seen in Arnav Ray's eyes when he stand up from his leather chair and finally leave the office..

*************

It was raining heavily...Khushi was waiting in dining table with two covered dinner plate. Though Arnav had strictly said not to wait for him, but Khushi still waits. It's became a habit for her now, having dinner with Arnav.. for almost last 6 months she is doing this and now all of a sudden how could she stop all this ? Khushi was so much engrossed in her thought that she missed when the main door was open and someone entered.

" So, You are still awake, MISS KHUSHI BASU?" Arnav's cold yet slightly slurry voice snapped Khushi from her inner thought.. She looked ahead but froze seeing in front of her.

Arnav Ray is standing in front of her with his devilish smirk, red eyes, drenched in rain and with a cold posture. Looking at him anyone can say that he is heavily drunk...

" Answer Me Miss Khushi Basu.. Why you are still awake? " Arnav uttered every words chewing brutally...

Khushi just gaped towards him unable to form any single words...

Only one question popped in Khushi's mind, " Is this the end?"

To be contd.....

Author Note:

Hello My lovely readers...

Here is the Twenty Third chapter of this story..

So, Finally Advay is officially adopted by Arnav.

I think you all had already guess a twist is on it's way.. Wait with patience.. I can only say, It's a ROMANTIC LOVE story, so keep faith on your story teller.

Hope you are enjoying...

Expecting your response ....

I have published a new Arshi OS " you are my everything".. have a look..

My other works name, " Another chance", " Sweetheart" and " Rising phoenix".

There is two OS and two TS which are completed. Give them a try too.

Love and regards...

Your story teller

Mamree

23.02.2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 2.1K 9
WON THE 2ND POSITION IN CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS 2021 ... CATEGORY : FANFICTION (HINDI/HINGLISH ONLY) Standalone,highest rank: #4 in acceptance , #23 i...
69.3K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...
1.8M 99.5K 70
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...
206K 11.1K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...