Campbell History

بواسطة BigsisterbSister

(This takes place after TLOS 6). Bree Campbell thought that her adventures were over with fairytales. Until s... المزيد

The news
Back to the airport
Connecticut
Authors note
Wait,what?!?
Conner and Alex
Who are you
Merlin's Wand
Help
Puck
THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!
New friend
Sacrifice
A/N
A/N
Answers

Cornelia Grimm

339 9 5
بواسطة BigsisterbSister

The drive to Cornelias house took about an hour. They pulled up on Mystic Lane and pulled up to the house with the number 1729. Looked exactly the same as last time Bree was here. Everyone got out of the car and went up to the front door. Bree knocked on the door. The opened and Wanda peeked out. Her face lit up and she gave Bree a big hug.

"Bree, what are you doing here?" Cornelia asked excitedly.

"We need some help. Can we talk to Cornelia?" Bree asked.

"Sure, she's in the kitchen. Follow me." Wanda said.

Wanda led Bree and the others into the kitchen. They found Cornelia sitting at a table drinking coffee. Cornelia noticed then and when she saw Bree she stood up and ran over to her.

"Bree, what are you doing here. Didn't your parents ground you for running away?" Cornelia said.

"Oh, trust me they did. We need your help." Bree said.

"With what?" Cornelia asked.

Bree explained what had happened to Conner and Alex. Cornelia looked stunned.

"Again! How do those two keep getting in danger so fast?" Cornelia said.

"Well, I guess being related to a powerful fairy can put you in a lot of danger. But um, could I speak to you alone." Bree asked.

Cornelia looked confused but she didn't ask.

"Sure." Cornelia said.

Bree and Cornelia went into the living room and sat down.

"Ok, what do you need to talk to me about that can't be told in front of the others?" Cornelia asked.

"Ok so, on our plane to Conetticut I told you we had some turmbulence and went really fast. Buy I lied." Bree said.

"Well then what did happen?" Cornelia asked.

"Ok so, I was watching a movie and all of a sudden I hear tapping on my window. I looked out and saw little lights. They looked like fireflies but couldn't be. Then they started moving us in all different directions and-

Bree was cut off when Cornelia started talking.

"Wait,little lights that looked like fireflies you say?" Cornelia asked.

"Yes, and then they starting making the plane go faster and then the plane started shaking and then there was a figure on one one the planes wings. The little lights surrounded the figure and the figure disappeared. Then the little lights moved us so fast we were like a jet!" Bree said.

Cornelia' s face was stunned. She looked so shocked and amazed at the same time.

"What?" Bree asked.

Bree thought she would look surprise but not this surprised.

"Well, you see Bree. I think I might know what those little lights are.
And if I am correct that leads to a much bigger secret that I never shared with you." Cornelia said.

Bree looked confused. What wasn't there that Cornelia didn't tell her. Last time she was there, Cornelia told her how she was related to the Brothers Grimm and there was a organization called the Sisters Grimm. Cornelia even showed her a pixies skeleton! What else was there?

Cornelia went over to a shelf and grabbed a book off the shelf. No, not a book. This looked more of like a journal. Written in golden writing was Sabrina Grimm on the cover.

Bree had no clue who Sabrina Grimm was. Bree was so confused. What was Cornelia going to tell her?

"Bree, I haven't told you everything about our family. Allow me to tell you about a girl named Sabrina Grimm.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.3M 57.1K 178
Shu Yin was a "simple" boy who is overly mischievous despite his young age and that was why he died..... He died by drowning when he fell in the ocea...
99.3K 1.6K 19
bl . Taekook 🔞🔥 បម្រាម:ក្មេងក្រោម18ឆ្នាំ🙏 សូមអភ័យទោសរាល់ពាក្យពេចន៍មិនសមរម្យ🙏🔥
29K 1.1K 19
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...
56.5K 1.3K 16
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...