My New Daddy (RESUMED)

Par LilyLily232

Jessie (18,F) had never had a daddy before. When she goes to her first little auction and meets someone new... Plus

School.
Friday
Travel
Pre-Auction
The Auction
Him.
The Drive.
The House
The Rules.
The House (cont.)
Shopping!
Shopping! Pt. 2
The Candy Store
Movie
Sunday Morning
Play Date!
Monday
Work Day Pt. 1
Work Day Pt. 2 (Jessie)
Work Day Pt. 3 (Mason)
THANK YOU
QUARANTINE *Please read*
an idea
Instagram
The Beginning (Part 1)
The Beginning (Part 2)
ok but
just an idea
Moving
Sex. Just sex.
Day by Day
Lake Day!
quick poll!
Important, pls read
read me
Hand-Drawn House
Capture
Code Blue
Clues
Reminder!
Bittersweet Discovery
The Aftermath, Part 1
The Aftermath, Part 2

Work Day (The Evening, with a surprise!)

17.7K 236 85
Par LilyLily232

Mason's pov
I woke up to Jessie not next to me. But I heard squealing and giggling downstairs so she must've been playing with Winny or Vinny.

I got up and put some clothes on, peed and went downstairs. My living room was a mess. There were studies and pillows everywhere. What the hell? There was no one to be found.

I was about to walk around when a stuffed giraffe collided with my face. I picked it up, ready to launch it back. I saw Winny in the kitchen trying to creep away, and I flung it by the neck, hitting him square in the shoulder.

"I've been shot!" He cried out, and stuffed animals were raining down on me wtf was going on im so confused...

Jessie and Vinny appeared (out of nowhere I swear) wearing cardboard armor(pictured above) and still somehow armed with more stuffies. I ran and dove onto the couch for cover as I was assaulted with never-ending stuffies.

Finally it stopped, and the two of them were on the floor giggling. I didn't realize my own laughter until then.

I stood up and pouted. "I wasn't invited to play!" I pretended to be sad.

Jessie stood up "NU DADDY NO CRI PEASE" she wrapped her little body around my torso, cardboard corners poking me. I giggled and picked her up.

"It's almost time for dinner. Time to clean up so I can bathe you before we eat, yeah?"

"Fiiine" I put her down and she and Vinny started picking up the stuffies one by one.

"Baby come here for a minute"

She came over and I helped her out of the box. "There you go. Maybe you can put the stuffies in the box?" She nodded.

"I'm gonna go start the bath. Come up when your done"

"Oki doki" she replied. She's so cute DAMN.

I made my way upstairs to the bathroom, flicking on the light and remembering her artwork. I sighed, starting the bath.

After a few minutes, I turned off the bath since it was full. Jessie walked in and gasped.

"Daddy daddy! Did you see my artwork for u!! Do u like it?!?!"

I picked her up and set her on my knees, facing me. "I do like it sweetheart, however, you shouldn't be painting anything but paper. I took a picture but you're going to clean it off before your bath. Okay?"

She nodded. I stood up with her, shifting her onto my hip, and wet a paper towel and added a bit of soap. I lathered it up using my Thumb, and put her on the counter so she could wipe it.

She took the paper towel and made a bunch of zigzag streaks. My mirror was just a big smear of red. The horrified look on her face was hilarious and I could hardly hold back my laughter.

I got a new paper towel and helped her clean it off. Once she was satisfied, I undressed her and put her in the bath with a couple toys. She played while I washed and combed through her hair. I bathed her body, squeezing her cute booty and making her blush.

I dried her off and put lotion on. "Dada?"

"Yes princess?" She's so cute. I'm gonna die. Anyway.

"Can I pick my PJs?" She asked so sweetly I couldn't possibly say no to anything she said.

"Sure babes. Go ahead. Theres also a surprise downstairs for you." I went to the bathroom to hang up her towel, hearing her squeal in excitement.

Jessie's pov
I slid off the bed excitedly and skipped to my pj drawer. I was feeling unicorny. I pulled out a blue unicorn onesie and some floofy socks and brought them to daddy.

"Dis pease!" I held it out to him, barely able to keep still.

He smiled and gripped my chin lightly, giving me a short sweet kiss before taking the things and help me dress.

Afterwards we went downstairs and it smelled super good. I looked around for the surprise when someone covered my eyes from behind. I gasped and tried to pry their fingers off, but it didn't work.

"Guess who?" Came daddy's voice, but it wasn't him covering my eyes. The hands were kinda big...and there was a very familiar scent...I screamed.

"MIKEY!!!!!" I heard him laugh as I spun around and hugged him super tight. He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. I didn't realize how much I missed him!!

"OMGOSH WHAT ARE DOING HERE!?!?" I jumped up and down in front of him I can't believe he's really here!! He walked over to the couch and pulled out a Koala stuffy. (Pls be aware of the wildfires in Australia!)

Mason invited me over to see you. I know it hasn't been long but I missed you and I wanted to see how you were doing." He came back with the Koala which I snatched and hugged it super tight. What should I name him..

"I'm super glad you're here! I missed you too!" He ruffled my hair as I looked at the koala. "I think I'll name you...Kahn. yes Kahn the Koala" I beamed.

"Dinners ready!" Vinny announced.

Daddy came and put me in a high chair and sat next to me while Vinny and Winny put everything out on the table and joined us, Mason sitting on my other side.

It looked and smelled so good. Mac and cheese, ham, chicken legs, and salad. With juice for me of course. I took a sip from my sippy cup only to spit it out. Everyone looked at me bewildered.

"I thought it was juice!" I pouted
Winny was clearly struggling to hold in laughter. I stuck my tongue out at him, earning a giggle from Vinny and a glare from Daddy. Mason laughed out loud. He was clearly used to my antics and shenanigans, what a butthead.

"Drink the water first, then you can have juice." Daddy told me as he was dishing food onto my plate.

"Fiine" I grumbled. He gave me another stern look and put the food in front of me.

We ate and talked, but after a few minutes I smelled something and Vinny got up and went to the kitchen. She didn't come back for like 10 minutes.

When she did I was very curious as to what smelled so damn good and where she went for so long.

"Vinny where u wen?"

She glanced at her husband and he shook his head, nonverbally telling her not to tell me. I looked at daddy and he winked at me. Now in confused but everyone just kept eating.

I finished the stupid water and finally got some juice. I chugged it. It wasn't apple juice, but it was really good, a but orangey.

"Daddy wha juice is dis?"

"You like it little one?"

I nodded eagerly.

"It better den apple juice!"

He chuckled. "It's called Sunny-D. It's similar to orange juice."

"Me likely. Wan more"

"Finish your food first Jess." Mikey said.

"Oki doki" I kicked my feet as daddy fed me the rest of my food.

After 20 minutes later we were all done eating. I had seconds of Mac n cheese.

Winny cleared the dishes from the table, and Vinny disappeared again. For some reason us 3 were still sitting at the table. Winny came back with milk and sat down, and Vinny came out holding a tray.

She placed it in front of me.

"Brownies! Yummy!

She began to cut them and they looked different.

"Uhhh..what-"

"Are those?" Mikey finished my sentence.

"Ya what he said" I jerked my thumb towards him.

"Slutty brownies!" Vinny exclaimed. She was very proud of her self.

I looked at daddy confused, but Winny piped up.

"Just try it" he said, taking the one his wife handed to him.

When we all had a piece, we took a bite. There was a collective 'mmm'. These were amazing.

"So what's in these?" Mikey questioned curiosly. I was so absorbed in mine I forgot about asking that.

Vinny was chewing so daddy answered.

"It's chocolate chip cookie dough on the bottom, then a layer of Oreos, then brownie batter poured on top and all baked. Isn't it heavenly" he took another bite. I swear he had heart eyes and I laughed to myself at the image.

"Can we play games after dessert? I've always wanted to play family games an stuff" I trailed off.

"That sounds like so much fun!" Daddy said "I think I have some board games from when I was a kid. We can go pick out a couple"

I nodded and drank some milk. I hope he has candy land. Or apples to apples!!

Once daddy and I were done, he took me upstairs to clean up and find the games. They were in the back of his closet.

He had bingo, Monopoly(every single version), clue, uno, chutes and ladders, candy land, and a few more I hadn't heard of. Plus the adult games like Scrabble and Yahtzee. I decided on Monopoly electronic banking.

We brought it downstairs and Mikey was sitting on the couch with Kahn right next to him. I sat next to Mikey and draped myself across his lap. He looked me dead in the eyes for a minute. Then started tickling me furiously. I was shrieking and giggling until he finally stopped and I could catch my breath. He sat me on his lap and put Kenny(typo, meant Kahn, sorryyy) in my lap.

Daddy came over, but Winny and Vinny weren't behind him. I pouted.

"Where Win and Vin?" I looked to the kitchen but they were gone.

"I have them the night off since they worked so hard on that dinner."

"Okke." I was kinda disappointed because wanted all of us to play but oh well.

"You two ready to get your butts kicked?" Mikey trash talked as daddy sat down.

I hopped off his lap and we sat around the table. Mikey and Daddy set up the game while I played with Kahn.

Once they were set up we got started. I was so gonna win.

Third Person pov
The game got pretty competitive. Jessie wasn't as deep in little space as before, making her trash talk actually effective.

Mikey and Mason weren't going easy on her. And they were still losing. They were unaware of her Monopoly history. She knew every strategy in the book.

About half way through the game, Jessie was so far ahead there was no way the other two could beat her, and they were all pretty tired.

They decided to clean up and call it a night.

Mikey's pov
That game was fun but I have no clue how Jessie was so good at it. I was never able to beat her back home either. I'd have to ask her how she does it.

The house was super nice. You could tell that Mason was rich, but in a low-key way. He was alsosuper humble. It wasn't on display, he just had nice things, like a really nice tv setup that would be BOMB to play games on.

Call of Duty would look amazing on his 4k definition tv and I was super jealous. Also his kitchen was the size of my house and I envy that so much. I would die to be able to cook in this kitchen every day. With sports on the flat screen of course. Throwing a party here would be sick.

MJ (Mason and Jessie) showed me to the guest bathroom. It had its own bathroom attached to it. The bed was huge with a dark green theme to the room and pale yellow accents. A smaller version of the TV downstairs was mounted on the wall opposite of the bed. This bed looked so comfortable wow.

Mason left Jessie and I to talk and catch up. Even though it hasn't been that long. She went through each day, telling me all the details from waking up to going to sleep. I told her what's been going on at school and work and stuff.

"Speaking of school, what are you going to do about that?" I asked her. She at least needed to graduate, even if she would never have to work. She looked away thoughtfully.

"I'm not sure. I kinda forgot about school I guess."

"I'll talk to Mason. Don't worry your sweet little head about it okay?"

She nodded and yawned. I pulled her to me and hugged her. I missed her a lot. School was a bit more dull without her there to brighten it up. She hugged me too and we sat there like that for a long time. After a bit her arms went limo. I looked at her and she had fallen asleep.

I picked up her small frame and carried her to Mason's room. He looked up from his laptop and smiled.

"Thanks man" he said, pulling back the covers for me to lay her down. I nodded and laid her down gently putting Kahn in her arms. She curled up and snuggled him which was of course the cutest thing ever. Both of us were watching her in adoration until it got kind of awkward.

"Okay well...have a good night. See you in the morning." I awkwardly scratched my head and turned to leave.

"Mike" I turned back around. "What do you want for breakfast tomorrow?" He cracked a goofy smile.

I smiled back. "Anything Vinny and Winny cook sounds delicious to me. But I love chocolate chip pancakes."

"I'll let them know. Sleep well, let me know if you need anything."

I nodded and turned around and left. I went to my room and got ready for bed, then laid down. The bed was as comfortable as it looked. I soon drifted off to sleep.

Chad's pov
"Did you just threaten me? Don't you dare fucking touch her. I'll cut your head off and feed it to your family in a wide selection of cold cuts. They won't even know."

There was a dark laugh on the other side of the phone before the line went dead.

I slammed my phone down, pissed the fuck off. I looked around, still not satisfied. I picked up an expensive lamp and launched it at the wall. It shattered, but my blood was still boiling.

"LUTHER!" I bellowed. Luther was my best man and I trusted him with everything. He was in the room in seconds.

"We have a problem."

--------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys so much for your patience!! I know it took super long and I'm sorry but this chapter is 2.5k words and has a little cliffhanger! Don't be mad 😬this story needs a little drama.
I'm trying to get back to updating regularly. Writing this chapter made me want to write again so it shouldn't be too hard besides my schedule. Anyway lmk what you guys think of everything!!

See y'all in the next chapter.

Love youuuuuu xoxo

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

208K 16.1K 22
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.2M 261K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.2M 202K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
530K 50.6K 34
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...