The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

Από GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... Περισσότερα

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu

2K 60 45
Από GoldenFang17

"C-Calvary?" One Villain asked as everyone looked at the three tall men who wore capes and primary-colored suits on them.

"So, what's the plan now, Tanjiro?" Zenitsu asked.

"Giyu, shall we burn them alive?" Tanjiro asked.

"We were ordered not to kill villains, that isn't a work of a hero, we just immobilize them. And yet, you're not heroes like All Might or Aizawa over there. So, we'll just injure them... with menace." Giyu coldly said. The ground started to shake all of a sudden and ten huge flaming pillars rose from the ground like splashing water. The villains and the three were inside of it, making the whole place gets heated up.

"H-Hey! What's with these flames?!" Mineta cried.

"Is this a trial version of hell?!" Jiro cried.

"Ten Flaming Pillars? Don't tell me, he's here too?!" All Might uttered.

"You know something, sensei?" Izuku asked.

"If I'm not mistaken, this power... is from one of the pro heroes in U.A. and it is from... the man who they call, "The Flaming Fist of Hell" Kyojuro Rengoku." All Might replied.

"Rengoku?" Izuku asked. Another pillar rose from the ground but this time, the pillar is a smaller one and it formed a shape of a human and it is known to be Kyojuro whose upper body now formed.

"So, these people caused havoc against All Might and Aizawa? Unfortunately, your lives are now in danger!" Kyojuro said.

"H-Hey! Is that... The Flaming Fist?!" One villain asked.

"The rising star, Kyojuro Rengoku!" Another villain said.

"Oh, the newly acquired pest is here also. And these three... who are they?" Shigaraki asked.

"Zenitsu, bombard them with your jewels. Also you Tanjiro, create some meteors that will make them scatter so that Zenitsu can hit them." Giyu said.

"Yeah!" Zenitsu replied as he jumps high in the air and now crosses his arms and light starts to emit from his hands. Tanjiro, on the other hand, starts to emit magma from his arms and raises both of them in the air.

"Ryuusen Kazan!" Tanjiro yelled as he launched a huge amount of fists of magma in the air.

"Did his arms, launched magma in the sky?!" Shigaraki asked.

"What is Tanjiro doing?" Shoto asked.

"Yasakani no Magatama." Zenitsu added as he fires an enormous amount of balls of light from his hands and launches it like huge bullets from his hands. The Light and Magma students' attacks caused huge destruction towards the villains as they scatter like ants who lost their homes. Some villains were killed as Tanjiro's Meteor fists landed at them and brutally killed them. Giyu and Kyojuro were shocked as the two students are now slowly killing the villains.

'Oh, crap! They're killing everyone in here!' Giyu thought.

"L-Look at their power!" Kirishima said as he and the three boys assisted All Might towards the exits where the other students were. Everyone in the exits looked at how powerful Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and the new teacher, Kyojuro are.

"Unbelievable." Koda uttered.

"Tanjiro fired a huge amount of magma fists like meteors and Zenitsu fired also a huge amount of light jewels from his hands like a machinegun. And also, like what they say, they don't have limits on using their power. Cool." Izuku muttered.

"So this is the real power... of the brothers of destruction?" Sero uttered.

"If Tanjiro and Zenitsu were both here earlier, these guys are already screwed as trash!" Mineta yelled.

"Yeah. I wonder why there were called by the principal?" Ojiro asked.

"They were called because of their powers." All Might replied as he reached the exits, alongside Izuku, Kirishima, Katsuki, and Shoto who assisted him.

"All Might!" Everyone called.

Zenitsu saw Aizawa, Nezuko, and Inosuke on the ground, all injured and unable to move. He stops his attack and forms a light from both of his palms.

"Yata no Kagami." Zenitsu said as he blasted a huge light ray towards the three and appeared at them in a blink of an eye.

"Eeeh?!" The villains cried after seeing Zenitsu appearing before the injured people and now got blasted and killed as Tanjiro's meteor shower continues.

"You really did well, Sensei. Same goes for you as well, Inosuke, and Nezuko." Zenitsu said with a smile as he uses the same technique once again and appeared at everyone in the exits and making them surprised.

"Gah!! It's Zenitsu!" Hagakure yelled.

"Zenitsu?! H-How did you?!" Momo asked out of panic.

"Take care of them, please. We're going to bring these bastards to their respective places." Zenitsu said as his body glowed once again and now appeared in the ground alongside Tanjiro and Giyu.

"Devil Fruits are so cool!" Mina exclaimed.

"Wish I had one." Denki uttered.

"But you won't be able to swim anymore! You like that?" Uraraka asked.

"Everyone, All Might, Aizawa, I hate to say this but, let's rely this battle to the two students and to the two teachers." Thirteen said.

"They can do it. I believe in them." All Might said with a smile. His body started to emit some steam from his body. Giyu glanced it from below and ran towards them. After causing a huge attack, the Nomu now stepped in to face the three Devil Fruits who now looked at him with angry faces.

'All Might's limit is about to end his form. This is bad.' Giyu thought and now ran towards the exits.

"You... I'll destroy you!" Tanjiro said as his arm starts to create a huge magma fist.

"Zenitsu, go charge in first! I'll use the pillars to restrain the Nomu from moving and so that Tanjiro can land his attack!" Kyojuro said.

"Yeah!" Zenitsu said. He now blinked in the Nomu, moving in the speed of light and his right leg glowed a huge light from it.

"Flame Commandment, arrest!" Kyojuro yelled while raising his arms and sways it forward towards the Nomu. The ten flaming pillars created huge chains from it and now restrains the Nomu as it can't move and escape from it. Zenitsu kicks the Nomu's head and it spun as fast as a wheel.

"Tanjiro, now!" Kyojuro yelled.

"Great Eruption!!" Tanjiro roared as his fist now launched at the Nomu and it created such a huge blast that even themselves were sent away. Giyu now arrived at the exits and saw the huge blast that Tanjiro fired at the Nomu. He raised his hand and created a huge ice wall in front of them.

"Freeze." Giyu uttered as his left side of his body starts to get frozen. Shoto gasped at the power that Giyu unleashed just now.

"He just created a huge ice barrier by his hand and his body starts to freeze. But, he isn't intimidated by the ice that makes him freeze. Amazing." Shoto uttered.

"The three of them... are so overpowered." Tokoyami said. The smoke from the explosion started to fade away as the Nomu's upper body was burned away and it slowly regenerated. Kurogiri and Shigaraki now both started to escape as Kurogiri started to unleash his Quirk.

"We won't forget this, you brats and pests! We are going to kill all of you! The Symbol of Peace, this might be a lucky day for you, but the next time we meet, it will be your last!" Shigaraki said before stepping inside the warp.

"Oh, no you don't!" Zenitsu said as he fires a light beam into Shigaraki and hits his knees and legs. Kurogiri used his Quirk to absorb Shigaraki inside and the two villains escaped the Calvary.

"Damn!" Zenitsu grunted.

"How can we eliminate this guy? His body starts to regenerate, you know." Kyojuro said.

"I'll hold him down. Zenitsu, do your thing." Tanjiro said. Before he can touch the Nomu, it suddenly disappeared and now appeared behind the three and now charged into the exits where the students are.

"Shoot! He's going to kill them!" Kyojuro yelled.

"Tomioka!!" Tanjiro yelled. Giyu glanced below and saw the Nomu running towards them at full speed. The Class 1-A including Thirteen prepared their Quirks for an attack.

"Stay back. You can't resist its strength." Giyu said.

"We want to help, sensei!" Izuku said.

"No! Listen to me, that thing isn't as fragile as you thought. That thing can't be killed by your Quirks. Or shall we say... your Quirks are still raw and not yet a developed one!" Giyu yelled. Everyone stepped back and listened to Giyu, knowing that their Quirks doesn't have the same firepower as the Devil Fruits. The Nomu now appeared in front of Giyu and now combines its two right arms into one to create a huge arm to punch Giyu but he turns his arm into ice and blocks the huge punch by his palm.

"Giyu/Tomioka sensei!!" Everyone yelled.

"He just blocked it with only one hand?!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"Just how strong your ice is, sensei?!" Mina asked.

"F-F-Fantastic." Mineta nervously said.

"Giyu's ice is as hard as a diamond. He trained his power to harden it many times in order to have great durability and less fragile when it is going to be used in battle. Now, his training isn't as useless as everyone thought." Kyojuro replied.

"If you dare to hurt any of my students, or any of my friends, even All Might... I'll send you in the depths of hell." Giyu menacingly said as his arm now starts to freeze the Nomu whole fully and freezing the whole USJ by his power. Tanjiro and Kyojuro created flames and magmas from their bodies to prevent getting frozen.

"H-He froze it. And the whole USJ too?!" Izuku exclaimed.

"So cold!" Everyone cried and started to hug themselves. Mineta is about to jump into Momo but Izuku kicks him in the face.

'Just how strong this guy is?! I need to observe more from this new teacher.' Shoto thought.

"Hey, Tomioka! Better finish it now!" Kyojuro yelled.

"Tanjiro, finish this guy for me." Giyu said and now removes his hand from the frozen Nomu. Tanjiro skyrockets himself into the exits and arrived like a spaceship. He transformed his leg into magma and now kicks the Nomu through the face. The Nomu's upper body now got obliterated by Tanjiro's power and that concludes the battle between them and the undying beast.

The pro heroes of the U.A. have finally arrived but it was too late for them as the business now has been done by Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Giyu, and Kyojuro. Iida ran past the heroes and looked at the situation.

"I have finally returned-" Iida stopped when he saw everything around the USJ as the bodies of the Villains, all dead and no life. The huge body of the Nomu continued to fall down on the stairs of the USJ after Tanjiro destroyed it. The two students stepped back and bowed their heads in front of the heroes.

"We're sorry if we-" Tanjiro was interfered by Giyu who pushes him away.

"Rengoku and I want to apologize for accidentally killing all the villains here who attacked these students from Class 1-A. We went too far because we haven't controlled our emotions because of what the villains have down to these young ones. We will receive any punishment that you'll give to us." Giyu said as he and Kyojuro bowed to them. Tanjiro and the rest looked at the two, taking the blame and not letting them knew that they're the ones who really killed the villains and went too far in the battle.

"B-But!" Zenitsu said. Giyu and Kyojuro both looked at them and smiled at the same time. The other students smiled also and cried a little after being saved by them. Tanjiro and Zenitsu approached Inosuke and Nezuko who were both severely injured.

"This girl reminds me of Cyrene." Tanjiro said.

"Cyrene? You mean your younger sister?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yeah. She used to tease me a lot when I can't fight for myself before because I can't unleash my powers yet. And also, she loves to hunt animals by the help of her Quirk called Wild Instinct." Tanjiro said.

"Wild Instinct?" Zenitsu asked.

"It's an ability of hers to sense living species around the area by using all the five senses. And also, she can see every image of the prey she can detect even her eyes are closed or all of her senses don't work." Tanjiro replied.

"But, if she has that kind of amazing Quirk, why she died from the bear-like she is a careless one?" Zenitsu asked. This made Tanjiro's smile disappeared as he stared at Zenitsu and grabbed Zenitsu's suit all of a sudden.

"Are you saying that she is a weak girl huh?! That she can't protect herself?!" Tanjiro angrily asked. Iida, Shoji, and Sato grabbed the two away from each other and Tanjiro suddenly felt dizzy after almost choking Zenitsu. His mind now starts to see some blurry images of Cyrene wearing a pink kimono and kicks something living like not an ordinary person does.

"I'm sorry, Zenitsu. My mind started to imagine weird things once again." Tanjiro said.

"Y-Yeah. Understood. Everyone, I'll be going now. Yata No Kagami!" Zenitsu now leaves everyone and now disappeared with his light away.

"Damn! I went too far to my emotions again!" Tanjiro angrily said.

"Young Kamado, are you alright?" All Might asked.

"Yeah. I did something bad on Zenitsu again. Dang, it." Tanjiro said while holding his head.

"Maybe he is tired after this battle or he just doesn't understand you right now." All Might said.

"I know. And I'm really sorry about that. Do you feel fine now, sensei?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yeah." All Might replied.

"All Might!" Cementoss called.

"Oh? What is it?" All Might asked.

"Your limit in that form is about to blow up now." Cementoss whispered.

"Shoot! Young Kamado, get a better rest and thank you once again for saving us all." All Might said as he and Cementoss ran away from the students. Tanjiro noticed the steam on All Might's body while running away.

'What's happening to him?' Tanjiro thought.

After the invasion of the League of Villains, everyone was now placed outside the USJ as the police now arrived and helped the pro heroes to investigate the reason why the villains managed to get inside of the USJ and also hacked the security systems of it. Nezu alongside with Midnight and Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi, both looked around the USJ and thought about how did this all happen.

"Tomioka greatly froze the whole U.A. without any efforts! But, I still don't understand how those villains got inside of USJ and hacked all of our security systems?" Midnight asked.

"I may have an assumption here, sir, that the incident that happened in U.A. a few days ago is connected to the event in the USJ. This means that the villains were all the ones behind all of the commotion that happened from before." Tsukauchi said.

"We need to increase the level of our security. Since these villains got us this time. But thanks to All Might and to the other heroes like the Calvary, they managed to fend them." Nezu said.

"Calvary? Who are they?" Midnight asked.

"A group that I assigned as the secret superpowers of U.A. in terms of this kind of situation. Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Kyojuro, and the one you love the most, Giyu, are the people who lead this group." Nezu replied, making Midnight blush.

"E-E-Eh?! Why would you have this kind of group, sir?" Midnight asked.

"I knew that one day, as the Symbol of Peace's time comes, we have a new set of help that will ease up his work as the number one hero." Nezu replied.

"I see." Midnight said. The U.A. heroes gave the Class 1-A a week of rest after the USJ incident. Izuku walked in the Dagobah Municipal Beach Resort the day after the incident and remembers what Giyu said to them yesterday.

"Your Quirks are still raw and not yet a developed one!"

'Sensei is right. Our Quirks aren't yet in full potential to defeat a Nomu just like the one we fought. If we did, maybe we'll just be in the way for them. I'll start to strengthen my Quirk from now and make a running start to improve this power that All Might gave to me.' Izuku thought.

"A young cute boy like you must be a hardworking aspiring hero huh?" Momo interfered with Izuku's thoughts as she followed Izuku in the Beach.

"Momo?! What are you doing here?" Izuku asked.

"I came here to take a stroll and feel the breeze of the air but, when I saw you, my heart says that I should do it with you." Momo replied.

"Jeez. I just came here to lighten up myself about what Giyu sensei told us yesterday on our battle against the villains. That our Quirks aren't yet useful in terms of those kinds of battles." Izuku said.

"I see. But, he is just taking the credit all by himself and also, he has the same power as Todoroki has but it is way too stronger and harder to break. You see how we defeated the villains right?" Momo said.

"But, he is just caring for us and to our Quirks. He knew that most of our Quirks can give us tremendous drawbacks like mine, as I use it on some parts of my body, it gets broken. I just want to make sure that my body is really ready for times like fighting villains and saving everyone without getting hurt." Izuku said.

"What a hardworking hero! You can do it, Izuku!" Momo said as she hugs Izuku from behind.

"H-Hey! Maybe someone will see us here!" Izuku cried.

"Now, now. I'm your girlfriend so I can do anything I want." Momo said.

"I know but, we are in a public place so it means, this is embarrassing for me!" Izuku cried, making Momo laugh. A girl glanced at them from afar known to be as Shinobu, saw the cuddling moments of the two young aspiring heroes. She remembers herself and Giyu doing the same thing when they were in the old world.

"My, my. Such a cute couple isn't they? Oh, Giyu... when and where should I find you?" Shinobu uttered. She hasn't notice that Giyu is on the other side of the street and doing his jogging session in the morning. Giyu's memory remembered things once again as he sees himself in a blurry image, having a conversation with a girl and butterfly hairclips on her and an image of them two, kissing each other.

'What's on my mind all of a sudden? There is a girl in my mind that I can't properly see her image well. And also, did we kissed? Maybe it's Midnight when she was young.' Giyu thought. The two hashiras past each other but on different sides of the streets.

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is done! Thank you for reading this chapter and enjoy a great day!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.3M 129K 59
╰⋯➤ [#𝟷𝟶 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 | 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳 ] ❝𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮...
3.3K 89 16
The year is 2022. The world is in heavy anticipation for the game that will define VRMMORPGs, Sword Art Online, set in the digital world of Aincrad...
121K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
1.6K 49 30
In the final fight between both dimensions, Izuku and Tanjiro were fighting their arch-enemies, Tomura Shigaraki and Muzan Kibutsuji. As the battles...