I Surrender | tk

By NimraSajjad

Jeon Jeongguk feels high when he's on his motorbike. The satisfaction that he gets when he's rushing in the l... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Lane
Chapter 2: Brutal
Chapter 3: Parlor
Chapter 4: Style
Chapter 5: Race
Chapter 6: Disclosure
Chapter 7: Blizzard
Chapter 8: Sound
Chapter 9: Dimension
Chapter 10: Tame
Chapter 11: Bruised
Chapter 12: Daffodils
Chapter 13: Plethora
Chapter 14: Labyrinth
Chapter 15: Eleutheromania
uhmm...
Chapter 16: Hues
Chapter 17: Exposure
Chapter 18: Drowning
Chapter 19: Room
Chapter 21: Talisman
Chapter 22: Amethyst
Chapter 23: Stardust
Chapter 24: Defiant
Chapter 25: Intoxicating
Chapter 26: Brazen
Chapter 27: Supernova
Chapter 28: Deceit
Chapter 29: Strawberry
Chapter 30: Maddening
Chapter 31: Emperor
Chapter 32: Feign
Chapter 33: Taint
Chapter 34: Cinders
Chapter 35: Unveil
Chapter 36: Enigma
Chapter 37: Auburn
Chapter 38: Hyacinth
Chapter 39: Havoc
Chapter 40: Hills
Chapter 41: Mayhem
Chapter 42: Breeze
Chapter 43: Courtroom
Chapter 44: Breathtaking
Chapter 45: Velvet
Chapter 46: Giggles
Chapter 47: Onyx
Chapter 48: Mikrokosmos
Chapter 49: Butterflies
Chapter 50: Idyllic
Thank You《End》
New Book

Chapter 20: Medieval

32.7K 1.8K 1.3K
By NimraSajjad

Pic cred. tjkv0901

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung was successful---as usual---in keeping his expression blank and eyes as cold as possible infront of the two people he hates the most in the world yet his heart was threatening to beat out of his chest and he had to clench his hands into fists inside his pockets to keep himself as calm as possible at the moment.

He thinks maybe he misheard it but he's very much attentive to this word, dumper bridge and there's no way he would not hear it. Everything related to Jeon Jeongguk has Taehyung very much attentive.

"How's that even possible? If you have to destroy everything in between Nebula and the new club you're planning to construct---you'll have to buy a lot of land." Taehyung says. He doesn't know what he's saying but he has to say everything that's a possibility if this project being fucking bullshit.

"I can afford that alone but having Daewon invest with me makes it easier---why would you think I can't afford that?" Sungho has a knowing smirk on his face, challenging Taehyung or more like waiting for him to say something that can cause him trouble.

Taehyung now is sure that Sungho knows the Jeons and he doesn't really like them.

"You'll be getting a lot of people homeless and I don't think they'll let you."

I'll fucking make sure you won't do this to Jeongguk---or anyone. Taehyung wanted to say but he has to stay calm.

He knows he'll fucking go nuts here and lose his temper if he stays for even a second more but he wants to know more, wants to see how many extremes of cruelty can Sungho and Daewon cross.

But they've already crossed all the limits. Taehyung takes a deep breath.

"Why wouldn't they let me?" Sungho asks in clear amusement.

"As far as I know---they may be poor but they're way stronger than you are and they sure know how to fight." Taehyung says and it's true. They're stronger because they work so hard to have something to eat for atleast twice a day and a roof over their heads.

They're hard working and patient, suffering yet not giving up---so poor is a wrong word.

Taehyung feels ashamed to be an elite so many damn times just because of the image his father and the Lee family has created of the rich in the whole fucking Cheongdam.

"Why are you so concerned about them? Or are you concerned about someone?" Sungho raises his eyebrow and Taehyung very well knows who he's talking about.

Taehyung laughs and the other two frown at him.

"Honestly, I'm concerned about you because I can already see this project failing but anyways---". Taehyung looks at the decided map of the area and shakes his head, a smirk on his lips.

"Good luck." Taehyung says, looks at his father who's not so amused anymore but when he looks at Daewon, he's smirking and it does scare Taehyung because he was confident for only showing off, he himself has no idea how this project will not fail.

His father and Daewon together can buy that goddamn place and the race track will be gone, most probably Jeongguk's shop too and the thought makes Taehyung's head spin, his heart aching at the thought of how Jeongguk would react---

---how broken he'll be---more than he already is.

I'm scared of water--- and Taehyung had knew Jeongguk is scared of drowning. His face when he told Jeongguk this, how his eyes were so scared as if Taehyung's the one who's drowning him and how fragile he looked---

Taehyung almost shudders and he has to leave this room before he does something he's not supposed---that maybe either losing his temper or crying infornt of Sungho and Daewon.

Taehyung turns around and leaves the room, breathing heavily as soon as he does so. He rushes towards his car, a lump growing in his throat and he doesn't know why he's so worked up.

This project will surely fail because even though the area is poor Cheongdam, the people living there, own their houses legally and his father can't just snatch them away.

But that's only the link between Nebula and new club---the dumper bridge can easily be brought by the owner of that area---

Taehyung knows him. Taehyung knows Choi Minho and he can definitely talk to him but---only if Minho doesn't a word to his father about their meeting---that is, if he fails to get Minho listen to him---

It's too soon! Taehyung is going too fast. He hasn't even left his father's house and he's already thinking of any possible way to not let this happen---

And he can't even ask himself why because then he'll fall into a deep and confusing situation with himself that why he's doing all this for a person he's supposed to hate.

Taehyung doesn't know how he'll tell Jeongguk about this. He has to because he can't have Jeongguk know right them his father is ready to butcher him in his plan.

Jeongguk will be angry ofcourse, will curse Taehyung because he'll be the only one standing infront of and will curse him also because he's an elite and is Sungho's son---

He's scared---because Jeongguk will be more hurt and heartbroken than he'll be angry.

Taehyung closes his eyes---wondering how did he got to that point with Jeongguk where he cares about his feelings---wanting to make him happy and not hurt at all.

What if I'm---

What! No!

No, Taehyung---stop thinking about that. It's impossible.

But---is it though? Taehyung wanted to scream now.

-----------------------

Jeongguk had only one appointment today and he doesn't have a race tonight. Usually, he'd go to Nebula but he's not in the mood to leave his little house today, just wants to lay on his bed and just---rest.

But he's not tired physically. Mentally, a lot.

It's past sunset when Jeongguk hears the knock on the shop's door. He's in his room but hasn't closed his shop yet so whoever is out there, should not bother knocking. Customers don't knock, do they?

Jeongguk comes downstairs and instead of saying come in, he goes to open the door---is surprised to see Taehyung standing outside.

It's the first time he's seeing Taehyung in a black jacket, the style he's in right now resembles Jeongguk's but Taehyung looks soft even in this and he looks---tired, much like Jeongguk.

His nose is red and his hands under his pockets, clearly feels cold yet he doesn't bother to zip up his jacket.

Taehyung looks so good no matter what and Jeongguk is---he can't fucking look away from him no matter how much he wants to.

Do you though? Want to look away? Jeongguk doesn't know the answer.

Jeongguk has been burying so much regarding to Taehyung in the dark depths if his heart, to never have them surface ever but lately, it's getting too difficult.

"I need to talk to you." Taehyung says and Jeongguk is snapped out of his thoughts.

"It's really cold outside, can you please let me in?" Taehyung says and Jeongguk moves aside, let's him in.

Taehyung's nervous and scared of Jeongguk's reaction which will probably be violent because he's here to tell him about the club's project.

"You're---not busy or going somewhere?" Taehyung asks once he turns around.

"No, no I'm not." Jeongguk replies. Taehyung clears his throat, looks away and gulps. Jeongguk can tell something's bothering him and it makes him scared for a moment because what if it has something to do about him---

And little did he know.

"Well? What did you want to talk about?" Jeongguk asks and takes a deep breath, looks at him.

"You'll get angry." Taehyung says, voice low as if Jeongguk would get angry at him.

"I don't know about later but you're gonna make me angry if you won't start talking about why you're here." Jeongguk says.

"Promise me---".

"Don't start with that shit and tell me. I swear if it's some nonsense---".

"It's not. You---you really need to hear this calmly." Taehyung says even though he knows it'll be impossible for Jeongguk to not lose his mind after hearing it.

"You're really creating suspense now huh? Fucking say it already." You're scaring me.

"Father and Sungho---have decided to---construct a new club." Taehyung starts.

"Okay? What does this have to do with me?" Jeongguk asks.

"He said he wants to join Nebula and the new club by building a pathway of some sorts and he's also buying the area for he club---".

"I still don't understand why this concerns me." Jeongguk says. He was confused, frowning as to why Taehyung is telling him his asshole father's plans.

"It---does. It fucking does." Taehyung desperately says and Jeongguk seriously can't understand why he's acting like this. Taehyung is not telling him properly.

"He's gonna buy---the property and build the club over it and for the pathway---".

"What area?" Jeongguk asks and that was the question Taehyung was dreading even though he knew Jeongguk will ask eventually and definitely.

Taehyung looks at him desperately, worried and sadness? Jeongguk fucking hates this look.

"I asked you something!" Jeongguk exclaims.

"Dumper bridge." Taehyung says. Jeongguk's face gets drained of every emotion and he stills, halts where he stands---fucking hopes he heard wrong.

"What?" Jeongguk's voice is a mere whisper. A vulnerable whisper that makes Taehyung's heart ache.

"He's---he's deciding to buy this area as well, where you live and around it too---". Taehyung hesitantly says. He feels bad, so fucking bad and it's the first time he's feeling like this but Jeongguk deserved to know.

Jeongguk stands still for a moment, wants to say something but fails---his eyes begging for Taehyung to say he's fucking joking about this.

"You're lying." Jeongguk says and Taehyung wishes he was lying. He shakes his head and Jeongguk let's out a chocked breath.

"Your---your fucking father is planning to take away---all that I have left to survive?" Jeongguk asks, his brows furrow. The shock leaves his senses, invaded by utter fury now.

"I can---I can talk to the property owner---".

"Fucking answer the damn question!" Jeongguk's voice roars in the small shop and Taehyung was expecting it.

"It's true and I'm---I'm sorry---".

"What the hell do you all want from me?! What have I ever done to you?" Jeongguk asks, falling in the need to known what has he done to be treated like this.

"Look, I can talk to Choi Minho and have him not give anything to my father---".

"You think he'll listen to you after your father gives him a shit load of money?!" Jeongguk was yelling at him and Taehyung was more than ready to face it.

"Why are you people so fucking brutal huh? Why can't you leave us peasants to live a goddamn life even if it's fucking shit?!" Jeongguk desperately says yet the fire in his eyes burning.

"I promise I'll stop him---trust me---".

"I don't fucking trust you, Kim! I don't trust any of you. All you know is how to use money to ruin lives of those who are helpless and can't take a stand for themselves." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung shakes his head.

"I don't want to ruin your life, Jeongguk. I swear I don't. I can stop him---just let me---".

"How would you stop him huh? How? He'll raise his voice once and you'll cower like a fucking coward you are." Jeongguk says, stepping towards Taehyung and facing him.

It's true. What Jeongguk is true but not anymore. It's Jeongguk and his false accusations that will make Taehyung go against his father for the very first time.

He couldn't even fight for himself when his father made him a mere business deal but he'll fight this time and he doesn't know why. Even if he knows---he doesn't know.

"And why would you do this. Why would you go against your father, risk everything just so he won't take away my house and that race track huh? I bet you'd be happy seeing me homeless." Jeongguk says, eyes blood shot and it scares Taehyung, worries him.

"I would've never told you if seeing you in pain made me happy." Taehyung says in a soft voice and Jeongguk's anger vanishes for a split second, a surprise taking over his features but just for a moment.

"I meant it and I still do when I said I won't let them hurt you." Taehyung whispers.

But Jeongguk doesn't trust him and he can never trust a Kim because today, they crossed their limits.

Kim Sungho is set on taking away everything from Jeongguk. First, his family and now his shop, his house and the race track---all that Jeongguk gets money from to survive, he wants to take it away.

"Can you though?" Jeongguk steps forward and the next moment, he grabs Taehyung's arms harshly, pulls him close. "Can you stop them from hurting me?" Jeongguk asks.

"I---".

"How can you when you can't stop them from hurting you. How the fuck will you fight for me when you can't fucking do it for yourself?" Jeongguk's hold is bruising on Taehyung but he can endure it, it's nothing.

"You're just as pathetic as I am here, Taehyung. You, yourself need someone to save you from those monsters yet you talk about saving me." Jeongguk says, looks in Taehyung's eyes which hold all the sadness after hearing the truth again.

Jeongguk feels Taehyung's breath on his lips, sees the same fear in his eyes that he himself holds, feels him shaking just like he is---sees another victim of Kim Sungho right infront of him, right in his arms.

"I'll prove it to you---I promise---".

"Just shut the fuck up already!" Jeongguk yells, pushes Taehyung away harshly and the artist luckily keeps his balance, looks at Jeongguk with wide eyes.

"Don't make promises that you don't have guts and strength to fulfill. Promises don't sound good coming out of a Kim's mouth." Jeongguk utters.

"You Kims are fucking pests. Feeding off innocent and poor to make yourselves powerful and hurting us to the extent of death!" Jeongguk let's out his deserving anger and Taehyung just listens.

Jeongguk feels like he's going insane. He feels like either he'll pass out or end up killing Kim Sungho---

"I'll fucking kill him. I'll kill that bastard---". Jeongguk utters and walks towards the door but Taehyung is quick to hold on to his shirt and tug him back.

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung calls for him.

"Let go of me. I can't let him take away everything from me again!" Jeongguk says and pushes Taehyung away but the artist wraps his arms around Jeongguk's arm, refuses to let go.

"Please, Jeongguk! Stop. Don't do something stupid in this state." Taehyung utters, holding Jeongguk tightly.

"Fucking let go of me." Jeongguk says harshly but Taehyung refuses.

"Jeongguk, listen to me---".

"I said---let go of me!" Jeongguk tries tugs his arm out of Taehyung's hold, pushes him back and in his strength move, he forgets Taehyung's holding way too tightly---

Jeongguk's hand goes to Taehyung's shoulder and he pushes him back with all his might, not registering the next moment, Taehyung's back hits the wall, his head collides with the small frame hanging and the frame falls down with the impact---

But Taehyung's still holding onto Jeongguk, pulling his body towards himself.

A groan leaves Taehyung's lips as pain shoot up his spine and head, he closes his eyes and his body bends forward a little, almost curls against Jeongguk's body.

And Jeongguk feels his blood run cold after realizing what he has done. His hand immediately goes to back of Taehyung's head to check if bleeding but there's no blood.

Taehyung's forehead rests on Jeongguk's shoulder, one hand now curls on Jeongguk's chest as he breathes heavily, endures the pain that becomes a throbbing sensation in his head and back.

"I'm---I'm sorry." Jeongguk whispers, still surprised at that he's done---guilt consuming him now. His hand  rests on Taehyung's nape now and he makes no effort to push Taehyung away---

Wants to laugh and scream at the same time because now he wants Taehyung to stay close to him.

He hears Taehyung's shaky breath, feels him trembling against him and he himself is shaking after what he has done.

"I'm really---".

"It's okay. You don't have to apologize." Taehyung utters in a small voice. He lifts his head up, moves away from Jeongguk a little and now he's not touching him.

Jeongguk feels the warth leaving his body the moment Taehyung let's go, leaves him more colder than the night Taehyung touched his scar.

"Just, don't do something stupid. I know you're hurt and angry and you have all the right to be but---just trust me, please. I'll do anything to stop this." Taehyung says softly.

But right now, Jeongguk wants to know if Taehyung's hurt or not---of course he's hurt you shithead.

"I didn't mean to hurt you---". Did you? Jeongguk really hates his subconscious.

"Don't worry. I'm okay." Taehyung smiles then and damn---does he not look beautiful, smiling through pain and hurt in his eyes---

But Jeongguk does that everyday.

Taehyung's enchantingly beautiful.

"I'll---I'll see you." Taehyung utters and walks towards the door. He thinks of looking back but stops himself and leaves the shop---

Leaving Jeongguk a mess---a wreck.

-------------------------
Pic cred to rightful owners.

This pic sequence is soooooo cuteeeee OMG SJSKSJEJDGENSB
⬇️

^ uwu uwu uwu ❤❤💜💜😍😍😭

^cred to rightful owner.

^beautiful edit of a beautiful boy. Cred to rightful owner
❤❤

^holy sh*t indeed 😂😂

-------------------------

Hello beautiful people. How are you all?

Hope you liked this chap. Messy.

But Thanks alot for reading :) ❤

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Brave By Boo!

Fanfiction

322K 11.1K 17
Male Merida x Female Reader (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair length (H/c) = Hair color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) = Skin Color I OWN NOTHING!!! ALL RIGHTS...
37.3K 1K 25
touch me with a kiss, feel me on your lips.
7.1K 325 42
"Hi, my name is Elizabeth Cooper but I go by Betty. I am 15 years old and I live with my dad and my older brothers: Caleb who is 17 and Ben who is 19...
1.1M 71.4K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...