Madly Inlove || M.Y.G

By Princess_penguin23

"You know wherever you will hide I will find you right?" ~Dark Romance Min Yoongi fanfic~ More

Sneak Peek
1: Late
2: Present
3: Black Van
4: unknown number
5: Stranger
6: Watched
7: Watching
8: A Week
9: Coffee Shop
10: Capture
11: Awake
12: Kiss
13: Lunch
14: Mine
15: Dinner
16: Beat
17: Bruised
19: The Boys
20: Escape
21: Mad
22: found
bonus chapter
23: Caught
24: shackles
25: far
Questions!
26: Talk
New Book
27: trouble
28: Surprise
29: Belong
30: Apologize
31: Careful
32: Yearn
33: Mystery
34: Tada
35: Run
36: Bare
37: Pain
38: Voices
39: Cards
40: Casino
Teaser
41: Abduct
42: Clueless
43: Bunny
44: Knives
45: Doll
46: Bullets
47: Home
48: Tremor
49: Dusk til Dawn
50: Beneath

18: Threat

9.3K 303 81
By Princess_penguin23

*a/n: not edited*

Previously...

Someone is in the room.

And it's not Suga.

I gulped.

I swallow the big lump in my throat and open my mouth.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stammer nervously, tightening the hold on my towel.

"Awe are you scared doll?" He cooed, tilting his head as his eyes scanned my appearance from head to toe like a predator on his prey.

A smirk tugged on his lips with something mischievous glint in his iris when he notice that I'm only in a towel that barely reach mid thigh.

He pushed himself up from the edge of the bed and began to walk towards me.

I began to panic.

My frightened eyes watch every move he made with caution as anxiety builds in the pit of my stomach.

"Please don't come any closer" I plead, my voice came out shaky.

"Why babe? I just want to get a look close at you" He hummed, his voice almost sound soothing only if there's no danger laced in it.

I inwardly shiver clutching the towel too tight on my chest in panic that my knuckles were turning white.

he was making his way towards me in slow taunting steps that I began to hyperventilate.

"Go out please." I said in an unsteady voice.

I inwardly cower back wrapping my arms around my body securely not taking my gaze on him the entire time as he was getting closer.

He continuously took a step closer to me and in every step the more uneasy I was.

"What are you-you doing?" I stammer, panic rising.

"Don't be afraid doll." He utter in a smooth voice his eyes never leaving my figure.

I keep backing further away from him until my back hit the wall and realized that I have no where to run.

My head turn to the side and found an escape.

The bathroom.

Yet before I can even attempt to escape he notice me eyeing the door to the bathroom and before I knew he was already standing infront of me.

My breath hitch in my throat in surprise at the sudden close proximity of his body.

"Please stay away from me" I said in a small voice, dropping my gaze on the floor to avoid his malicious eyes as I tried to side step him but he slam his hand on the wall behind my head to stop me from going anywhere.

I flinch from the impact, my eyes finding it's way back to his face in fright that I anger him but seen him smirking instead.

"Where are you going doll?" The guy click his tongue and I can't help but follow the movement of the soft muscle swipe on the bottom of his lips.

"Want to feel my tongue on yours?" I was snap out from my daze when I heard his low cackle and immediately tore my gaze away from him and drop it on the floor instead.

I just notice how close he was too me that I could feel the heat of his body radiating and I feel my face heating up adding more to the tension in the atmosphere.

From the corner of my eyes I seen him lift his hand and brush against my cheek as he tucked a piece of loose strand of my hair/color hair behind my ear making me cower.

I gulped.

"You're prettier up this close." He mutter under his breath.

I suddenly felt a gentle pressure on my chin as he slowly lift it up that our gazes met.

I sucked in my breath.

"Don't leave your eyes on me." He command in a low deep voice and I found myself nodding my head making him smile.

He's a criminal.

He will beat me too.

Like what Suga did when I fight back.

I feel tears on my eyes at how afraid I am and traumatize from Suga's punishment that I'm afraid to disobey anyone in this house.

What have he done to me?

"You're beautiful..." he whisper close to my ear making the hair on the back of my neck stand.

I involuntarily shudder as my body tense up when I feel his other hand hovering on top of my collarbones his finger tracing my exposed skin down and stop above the towel.

Having the idea of what he's planning to do I manage to speak quickly.

"Get away from me please don't ." I squeak in a hush tone afraid that he'll do what Suga is doing to me.

Forcing hisself into me.

My eyes were pleading.

"Shshsh baby I won't hurt you like Suga hyung." He cooed, tracing his finger sensually on the side of my neck but his eyes remain on my face, flicking between my eyes and my lips.

I whimper.

"I promised." He smile, brushing my cheek with his thumb but I don't trust him.

My breathing is unsteady and my legs were slightly shaking in unease and as much as I'm scared and hate Suga all I hope right now is that he will barge in and get this guy away from me.

He began to lean in and inches his face closer making my heart rate to pick up its pace and beat furiously.

As much as I will fight him he is a criminal and he will hit me just like what Suga did.

I felt tears prickling in the corner of my eyes, traumatized of the beating from Suga.

Just when I close my eyes to accept my fate ready for his lips to crashed on mine faint footsteps was heard from the hall stopping on what he's about to do.

I mentally breath a sigh of relief and open my eyes but immediately sucked on my breath.

He was still staring at me deeply.

"We will continue this next time." He said, his eyes taking every features of my face as he speak.

He suddenly lean his head forward beside my hear taking me by surprise that my breath caught up in my throat, his lips grazing my earlobe as he whispers in my ear.

"But don't tell anyone especially Suga hyung or else I'll punish you."

I felt shiver run down my spine, his last words echoing in my head.

He smirk when he pulled away like he just didn't threaten me and move back, his hands dropping on his side and tucking it in his trousers.

He give me one last glance before turning on his back and walking to the door.

I watch as he turn the knob but before he opens the door he look over his shoulder.

I fidget on my feet uncomfortably as our eyes met.

"I'll see you later doll" he winks, smiling and opens the door, walking out and closing it behind him.

I heave out the breath that I was holding and place a hand on my chest that was beating uncontrollably.

"We will continue this next time."

"Taehyung-ah where were you?" I suddenly heard muffled voice on the hall that caught my attention.

My head snap towards the door and I move towards it and listened carefully.

"Chill Hoseok hyung, I was in my room." I heard another voice chuckles, it was still muffles but audible.

It was clear enough for me to connect that it belongs to him.

Taehyung.

"Don't tell anyone especially Suga hyung or else I'll punish you."

His words rang in my head and I involuntarily shiver as I rub my hands over my arms to ease my chills.

A/N

Hi!

Thankyou for reading lovies!

I'm sorry if this book is slow in updates, school just got me so busy since I'm in 12 grade and a graduating student.

I'm sorry if this chapter is quite short but I will be updating chapter 18 part 2 this week

I purple love you! See you in the next chapters!

Btw my new phone is Iphone 11 and guess what it's purple!💜🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.3K 35
It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Trust me you gonna find extraordinary stor...
28.4K 1.1K 16
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 ~ 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢. ~𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗱~ ~Requests On...
6K 349 25
The most wanted pirate, unexpectedly "kidnapped" a prince one of his big exits of almost being captured one night. During their time together explori...
612K 26.2K 46
Wherein someone stalking him because of his captivating beauty. Cover credits to marvelous: aisyvk__