Love Takes Two

Per pxnguindele

All Ashley thought that she needed and wanted in her life were just friends and family. She had an amazing mo... M茅s

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note

Chapter 20

14 0 0
Per pxnguindele

Hailey's POV
It was only 9:30pm.when I reached home. No one was there. "Ash? Brad?" I shouted. No reply, I went up to Brad's room and knocked. No answer, I pushed the handle of the door it was unlocked. I opened the door but he wasn't there. Where could he have gone? I saw a slip of paper on his study table.
Don't bother finding me, Hailey, check on Ash instead. I'll be fine.
What happened when I was gone? They've never fought in ages. But I did as I was told, I went to check on Ashley. I was about to knock on the door when I heard her crying. "Ashley?" I knocked on the door. "Ashley, open your freaking door!" I pounded even louder. She opened it slightly and stood there. I pushed it open gently, and she hugged me. "Hailey!" She cried. I hugged her back.
"There, there... What happened? Why are you crying?" I asked.
"Ask that idiot brother of yours," she snapped. Idiot brother? Damn she's angry.
"But..."
"But what?"
"He isn't home..."
"What? How'd you know?"
I showed her the slip of paper.
"I'll be fine? That's a lie! Hailey, we have to find him!" She shook me. I nodded, god knows what my brother would do.
We got into my car when I realised that I didn't even know where we were going to go. "Where to, Ash?" I asked. "Where else?" She rolled her eyes. "The famous pub?" I asked. She nodded. "He doesn't even go there anymore!"
"Things have changed, Hailey..." she softly said. I took the hint and sped off.

---they needed a heart to heart---
I would love a sis like this tho... Brad went to a pub😟 hmm..😏 okay okay nvm bye❤️
💕{•-• balalala}❤️
❤️{byeeeeeee}💕

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.8K 83 10
Y/N used to be a normal girl in high school with her best friend. she lived with her elder sister and her younger brother. one day a boy came to her...
The Lone Wolf Per Dakota

Literatura rom脿ntica

90.3K 2K 36
Riley Parker thought she was a normal girl. But on the day of her 16th birthday, everything changes. Now, she has to learn how to deal with what sh...
951 6 47
This world keeps spinning but for Riley the world just seems a bit lifeless. That is until she meets a boy who might just make this world a little br...
4.2K 238 5
Everyone thought he was the bad guy. Her stepsisters thought she was crazy for falling in love with him. He was moody and glum and she was sweet and...