Chapter 28

Ashley's POV
"Hey Troy!" I croaked, He looked over. "Did you see my bottle?" He shook his head, no. "It's here." I turned and saw Jayden with my bottle. "Why'd you take my bottle?" I huffed, I snatched the bottle and drank up all the water in a few huge gulps. "Sorry, I just wanted to have an excuse to look for you, so I thought of your bottle and wanted to get it for you but coach called us back for a while," he said guiltily, messing up his dark brown hair. I looked at him but he just stared at the ground. "Oh, I didn't know... sorry," I pulled him into a hug and I could feel him smile. I looked up at him and he gave me that smile. That smile that drives every single girl insane. I blushed and bit my lip. He placed a finger on my chin and tilted it upward and brought his lips closer to mine. He smiled and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Ahem." I heard a coughing noise. I pulled away from Jayden and turned, I saw Jess smirking with the rest of the team. I blushed and looked down at my hands. "Dude, you guys so gotta get a room..." Brandon chuckled, causing the others to snicker. "Isn't that what you do with Megan all the time at the lockers?" Jayden replied with a smirk. I saw Megan's face turn pink as she looked at me. I shook my head, hiding my smile. "Hey, why... why drag me in?" We all laughed. Brandon slung his arm over Megan's shoulder and gave her a quick kiss. "Aw, isn't that just cute," I smirked, causing both of them to blush and the rest of us to laugh. Ms Vella blew her whistle, signalling us to gather around. "See you later princess," Jayden kissed my forehead and I waved, making my way back to where the rest of the class was.