F A L L E N β₯First Time || O...

By kitsumirae

* β€’ . * { SYNOPSIS } * . β€’ * Lee Mina is a fragile girl having a kind heart but dark past. One rainy night... More

ANNOUNCEMENT
BOOK COVERS
πŸ–€ P R E V I E W πŸ–€
Ch.1 πŸ–€ THE DARK FOREST πŸ–€
Ch. 2 πŸ–€ FEAR πŸ–€
Ch. 3 πŸ–€ HER STORY πŸ–€
Ch. 4 πŸ–€ REVEALED πŸ–€
Ch. 5 πŸ–€ VAMPIRE πŸ–€
Ch. 6 πŸ–€ HOPELESS πŸ–€
Ch. 7 πŸ–€ SWEET ACT πŸ–€
Ch. 8 πŸ–€ EYES πŸ–€
Ch. 9 πŸ–€ CHANGED FEELINGS πŸ–€
Ch. 10 πŸ–€ NIGHTMARE πŸ–€
Ch. 11 πŸ–€ SAVED BY A VAMPIRE πŸ–€
Ch. 12 πŸ–€ WEAK πŸ–€
Ch. 13 πŸ–€ SMILE πŸ–€
Ch. 14 πŸ–€ COMFORT πŸ–€
Ch. 15 πŸ–€ COMPLICATED πŸ–€
Ch. 16 πŸ–€ BIRD IN A CAGE πŸ–€
Ch. 17 πŸ–€ GUILT πŸ–€
Ch. 18 πŸ–€ THE ANSWER TO HER QUESTIONS πŸ–€
Ch. 19 πŸ–€ SOMETHING NEW πŸ–€
Ch. 20 πŸ–€ ADORABLE πŸ–€
Ch. 21 πŸ–€ A DAY FULL OF FUN πŸ–€
Ch. 22 πŸ–€ HER FRIENDS πŸ–€
Ch. 23 πŸ–€ SPENDING TIME WITH CHEN πŸ–€
Ch. 24 πŸ–€ VISITING HIS PARENTS πŸ–€
Ch. 25 πŸ–€ THE TRIO πŸ–€
Ch. 26 πŸ–€ PURE LIKE AN ANGEL πŸ–€
Ch. 27 πŸ–€ CONFESSION πŸ–€
Ch. 28 πŸ–€ FIRST KISS πŸ–€
Ch. 29 πŸ–€ DISTRACTION πŸ–€
Ch. 31 πŸ–€ THE SINGING BEAUTIES πŸ–€
Ch. 32 πŸ–€ UNKNOWN πŸ–€
Ch. 33 πŸ–€ UNINVITED πŸ–€
Ch. 34 πŸ–€ TORTURE πŸ–€
Ch. 35 πŸ–€ MISSION: RESCUE MINA! πŸ–€
Ch. 36 πŸ–€ HEAL AND EMBRACE πŸ–€
Ch. 37 πŸ–€ MOMENTS OF COMFORT πŸ–€
Ch. 38 πŸ–€ MAD AND JEALOUS πŸ–€
Ch. 39 πŸ–€ CHANYEOL AND SEHUN πŸ–€
Ch. 40 πŸ–€ WHAT COULD IT BE? πŸ–€
Ch. 41 πŸ–€ POSSESSIVE AND PROTECTIVE πŸ–€
Ch. 42 πŸ–€ TEARS OF BLOOD πŸ–€
Ch. 43 πŸ–€ A TRAPPED SOUL πŸ–€
Ch. 44 πŸ–€ HER DARK PAST πŸ–€
Ch. 45 πŸ–€ END OF NIGHTMARE πŸ–€
Ch. 46 πŸ–€ YOU'RE NOT ALONE πŸ–€
Ch. 47 πŸ–€ THE LAST LIGHT πŸ–€
Ch. 48 πŸ–€ REBIRTH - THE FINAL CHAPTER πŸ–€
CREDITS
πŸ–€ E P I L O G U E πŸ–€
Extra Chapter 🀍 YUI'S STORY 🀍

Ch. 30 πŸ–€ KAI'S REFUSAL πŸ–€

352 18 14
By kitsumirae

(Sehun's POV)

"You seem so happy today. Did we miss something? Tell us!" Chanyeol hyung asked with an excited smile. Why am I so happy? I tried to find the reason and then suddenly I remembered it. The confession.

She was the reason for my happiness.

"Hey! We know you love Mina but that doesn't mean that you would keep on daydreaming about her and ignore us." Lay hyung said with a pout on his lips which made me smile knowing that my cute Lay hyung was jealous about being ignored by me.

My hyungs had already accepted Mina and they already knew about our relationship as Chanyeol hyung couldn't keep it a secret, so he ended up spreading the news to all of them.

"Lay hyung, you don't have to be jealous. You know that I love~ you!" I told him making a heart with my hands to which he smiled, showing his dimples.

"So~?" Chanyeol hyung insisted with a smirk displayed on his face.

"I confessed to her." I simply said having a cool attitude and they were looking at me in shock, with their jaw dropped except for Suho hyung. Kai hyung was not interested as I expected. He just listened, standing a little far from the group.

"You're so smart, Sehunnie. I'm impressed!" Chanyeol hyung said and smiled mischievously to Suho hyung.

They both looked at each other and smiled secretly to each other, which didn't go unnoticed by me. I gotta ask them or Mina about the day they spent with her. They definitely have something to do with it.

"You know, I'm curious about something." Chen hyung spoke and all eyes were on him now. "It's been two and half month since she's living with you so don't you guys... you know... Have you at least kissed her?" I immediately blushed, surprisingly.

Watching me blushing hard, they started to tease me. "So, you did kiss her, huh? Did you kiss her on the lips?" They started to ask such type of questions while laughing.

And by laughing I mean, our beagle line. Chanyeol hyung, Chen hyung and Baekhyun hyung. They loved teasing me but the laughter and teasing soon ended by Kai hyung who was visibly annoyed.

"Enough of this. What happened to you all? Are you guys crazy? Can't you see that it's dangerous and stupid!?" He raised his voice.

"What's the matter with you Kai-?" Suho hyung decided to speak but he was cut off by the angry male.

"You should be asking that to yourself, hyung! You all are acting like it's no big deal. That stupid girl is nothing but trouble. She is a danger to our kind!"

"Hyung, I know that but-" I tried to explain and calm him down but he cut me off as well.

"Sehun! Please! I don't understand why you are doing this. You and she, you both could die. Aren't you afraid of breaking the rules? Did you forget that you are a vampire? And what the hell is wrong with you guys! Aren't you all aware of this? SHE IS A HUMAN! We can't never let a human destroy us!" He yelled before dashing away into the forest.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him." D.O hyung comforted me and told me to go home because Mina was alone there.

Everything is so messed up now. I don't know how to handle this.

All I know is that I love her and my brothers and I will do anything to protect my loved ones.

____

(Author's POV)

As Kai dashed off in anger, literally destroying everything that came in his way, he suddenly sensed three familiar presence approaching him.

He halted his steps and watched carefully to see the three of them appearing in his view. "Oh, it's you. You don't look good." She said with a mocking smile.

"Why are you here, Jessica?" Kai asked as he glared at her brothers standing behind her. (A/N: Jessica is the name I've given to Gulinazha's character.)

"I'm just here for a stroll." She said and looked at the mess he created behind him.

"I better not involve myself with you right now. It seems you're not in your right mind. We'll fight some other day." She said sensing his dangerous aura.

"Taeyong! Lucas! Let's go." She instructed her brothers.

Both of the male followed their sister, successfully avoiding any fight as they exchanged glares with Kai before separating ways.

____

(Sehun's POV)

I looked at the sleeping beauty and smiled at her adorable sight, caressing her cheeks. She woke up by my touch and looked at me with those sleepy yet beautiful eyes.

She's so tempting.

She blushed when she came into her senses completely. I leaned in and pecked her lips making her blush even deeper. "You're so cute." I pinched her cheeks as she looked down.

"Do you love me, Mina?" I asked.

"Wa- Why are you asking that now?" She avoided my eyes but I lifted her face, softly holding her chin.

"Tell me." I insisted.

"Yes... I do."

~•~

A/N

So, how was this chapter? I'm looking forward to your comments and votes! ❤️

💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.5K 27
( might be 21 + , Idk-) - Read Book 1 before reading this one !- " She'll choose me , you're no good for her " " No , she loves me , And I'll forever...
30.5K 1.5K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ She won't date ever, unless it's him. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ "I don't like h...
243K 9.3K 30
|| Status : β˜‘|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" γ€ŠWARNIN...
11.1K 182 9
"You are the only one I want to Feel , the only one I want to Touch, the only one I want to Love..." "....But why ?! Why do I have to feel this guilt...