A Good Time

By TikoNasty

Her friends call her Roni. His friends call him Marco. When Veronica Garcia was 13, she had a crush on D... More

0| Intro
1| 7th Grade
2| Dyed Hair
3| Junior Year
4| Crush
5| First Kiss
6| Detention
7| Work
8| Dumbass
9| Skater Chick
10| Carnival Date
11| Sister Fight
12| Another Fight
13| Disapproving Friends
14| Dinner "Date"
15| Surprise
16| Ultimatum
17| Ice Out
18| Meathead Max
19| Choke Out
20| Luke's Diner
21| Wilson and Roni
22| Date Night
23| Te Extraño
24| Rich Girl
25| Star Light, Star Bright
26| Tiempos Cachondos
27| Mad Max
28| Què Ha Pasado
29| Swallowing Tongues
30| UPDATEE
32| Dad?
33| My House
34| I'm So Fucking DONE
35| What's A Boutonniere?
36| Back Up
37| Don't You Dare
38| Family Cookout
40| A Good Ass Time
Thank You

39| Forever and Always

18 0 0
By TikoNasty

~Roni's POV~

1 week later
October 31st
Dylan's 17th birthday

"Flying girlfriend attack!" I screamed as I ran into Dylan's room and jumped onto him.

"Babe, just five more minutes. I promise." He mumbled. He pulled me closer to him and continued to sleep.

"I'm naked." His eyes immediately shot open, but when he saw that I was in fact fully clothed he started to pout.

"You tricked me. How could you do that to me?"

"Get up, I brought you birthday presents."

"But I told you I didn't want anything for my birthday."

"I know. It only made it that much harder to shop for you. But, with the help of our good friend Wyatt, I feel like I made a few safe purchases." I said, grabbing a gift bag and handing it to him. "Please just open it. For me."

Dylan pouted, but opened the gift anyway. He pulled out a small black box, and when he looked at it he smirked at me.

"You aren't proposing to me are you?"

"Don't be stupid, just open it."

He opened it, and inside were two matching gold rings, that were shaped like two halves of a heart. "I'm confused." He said, and I shook my head and laughed.

"There's two rings, one for me and one for you. And they're engraved, so when you put them together, it completes the sentence."

"What do they say?"

"Always and forever." I said, slipping one of the rings on a chain and putting it around my neck. I grabbed the other ring and put it on Dylan's ring finger.

"Thanks, V. I love it." Dylan said, placing a soft kiss on my cheek.

"I also made you something."

~Dylan's POV~

Roni pulled out a small blue book from the gift bag. It had blue and silver sparkles all over it, and the words "The Adventures of Dylan and Veronica" on it.

"What is this?" I asked her. I opened it and saw pictures and keepsakes from the past few months we've spent together decorating the pages.

"I made you a scrapbook of all the dates we've went on. There's the ticket from when we went to Six Flags, and that cute picture of us when we went to Glendale Puppy Farm. I didn't really know what to get you but then I thought this would be cute and I just wanted you to remember all of the good times we had together."

I continued to flip through the book, seeing more pictures from our previous dates. All the way from when we went to the carnival, to the party at her house, after the championship game, homecoming, and even that one time I got pulled over.

"How did you manage to fill the whole book?" I asked her.

"Let's just say it took a lot of Polaroid film, and a lot of patience." She breathed. It got very quiet, and the two of us were just staring at each other. Ah, good old sexual tension.

"I love it, babe. I really do." I whispered, and Roni smiled.

I pulled her onto my lap, and Roni put her arms around my neck. I slowly leaned in and kissed her. As Roni kissed me back, I rolled over and got on to of her. I pulled her sweater over her arms and threw it to the side, then immediately took off her bra. I left soft kisses on her neck at trailing down to her boob, then started sucking on it. I heard Roni moan, and I started sucking harder. When I pulled away, I revealed a large, bright red hickey.

"Shit. I didn't mean to give you a hickey." I whispered.

"Baby, it's okay. Give me more." She smirked, and I smiled.

I went to her neck, all the way down her chest, and on her stomach, stopping at her thighs. When I looked back up at her, her whole body was covered in hickeys. I pulled the zipper of Roni's skirt down, and took her skirt off. I kissed the inside of her thighs. I slowly pulled of her lace panties, and threw them behind me. I pushed two fingers in her all the way. She arched her back and moaned loudly. I slowed down and watched her.

"You have to be quieter, honey. My family is downstairs." I said, and she nodded.

I sped up just a little, and circled my thumb around her clit. I watched her every move, and seeing her biting her lip made me smile. I stopped as Roni sat up and pushed me down my back. She pulled my sweatpants off and straddled me. I grabbed a condom off my desk and ripped if open. I put it on and placed my hands on Roni's waist.

"I have no idea what I'm doing." She whispered.

"Don't worry, I'll help you out." I told her.

I positioned her over myself and slowly lowered her down until I was inside her fully. She put her hands on my chest and continued going up and down. She was moaning really loud, but I was too so I didn't care. Once I was sure Roni got the hang of it, I moved my hands from her waist and brushed her hair out of her face.

"Fuck baby, don't stop." I said.

She started slowing down, and shot her head back.

"Look at me." She stared straight into my eyes, and I'd never seen something so sexy.

"Fuck Dylan." She moaned and we came at the same time. Roni rolled onto my chest and I pulled me closer to me. Her legs were shaking, so I knew she enjoyed it, but not as much as I did.

"You're really good at that." I whispered in her ear.

"Did it feel good?" She asked me.

"It felt amazing."

We laid there for a few minutes cuddling. It was silent, but comfortable. I was rubbing her thighs and playing with her hair.

"What time is it?" She asked me.

"8:30. Why?"

"Get ready, we're going for breakfast with the gang and then I'm taking you out."

"Okay, beautiful. I won't take long."

~Roni's POV~

Dylan got up and went into his bathroom, and a few seconds later, I heard the water turn on. I laid there for a few minutes, before getting up and putting my clothes back on. We were meeting our friends at Luke's at 9:15, and so I made Dylan's bed. When he came out of the bathroom he only had on his towel.

"Can you wear that one black sweater so we can wear matching colors?" I asked.

"Of course. I like when we match." He dropped his towel and I covered my eyes with my hands.

"You could've given me some type of warning." I said, and Dylan laughed at me.

"As if I didn't just make your legs shake." 

"Oh shut up." I giggled softly. When I opened my eyes, Dylan was fully dressed. I got up and we went downstairs together. His family was in the kitchen eating breakfast, and when I looked at Maddie she smirked and turned back to her pancakes.

"Happy birthday son." His dad said, and Dylan smiled.

"Happy birthday sweetie. I can't believe you're all grown up, seventeen. I remember when you were born, everything about you was tiny. Your hands, feet, even your little dingle. But you're so big now." His mom gushed. Dylan started blushing and I laughed, but Jordan, Maddie, and Sabrina groaned.

"Ugh mom that's disgusting. I'm trying to eat." Sabrina mumbled.

"Yeah Dylan, I remember when you were born. You were such an annoying little shit, and you never stopped crying. But hey, you're still an annoying little shit so not much has changed." Maddie said.

"Yeah well Maddie, fuck you." Dylan said, and he flicked her off.

"Want some pancakes?" Diane asked him.

"No thanks mom. We're gonna go get breakfast with the gang, but save me some bacon." Dylan said, and I handed him my keys. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of his house, but I turned and waved to his parents.

"I can't believe she said that about my dingle." Dylan said once we were in my car.

"If it's any consolation, your dingle isn't tiny."

"Oh baby, I know."

We drove to Luke's Diner and walked inside, and we saw our friends sitting in a booth. They saw us as we walked up to them and made space for us to sit with them.

"Look, it's the birthday boy." Wyatt said.

"Did you get birthday sex?" Tristan asked, and Dylan and I both nodded.

We ordered breakfast and talked with our friends; I got chocolate chip pancakes. Ella commented on our matching outfits and said we look adorable. After we finished eating, we paid and decided to leave.

"I have use the bathroom." I got up and walked to the bathrooms.

"Looky here, if it isn't Miss Homecoming Queen." I heard as I passed a table. I looked and saw Bianca, Tiffany, Jocelyn, and He who shall not be named.

"I like your sweater." Jocelyn said.

"It's actually yours. You can have it back if you want.

"No it's okay. It looks better on you than it ever did on me."

"Damn right. She has the tits for it, and you don't flatty." He who shall not be named said, and Bianca and Tiffany both laughed.

I rolled my eyes and turned to walk away. As my back was turned to him, he slapped my ass. It was so loud that Dylan turned around and looked to see what happened. I was speechless. Shell shocked. I didn't know what to do, so I just ran back to the table and sat down. I could hear Bianca laughing about it, and Jocelyn was upset.

"What just happened?" Dylan asked me.

"Nothing. Can we just go please?"

"Did Max just slap your ass?"

"It's not a big deal."

"I'm gonna fucking kill him." Dylan said. Before he could get up, I grabbed his arm and dug my nails into his wrist. "That fucking hurts."

"We're leaving." I pulled Dylan by his arm out of the booth and out of the restaurant. We walked to my car.

"Give me the keys." I demanded, and Dylan reluctantly handed them over. He walked over to the passenger side and got in, and I got in the drivers seat.

I drove off to Dylan's house, where we spent the day with his family. We watched movies and old home videos, played board games, and his parents told funny stories about him and his siblings growing up. It was nice to spend time with his family, especially since we were always with my own family. It was adorable how close Dylan was with his mom, and I could tell that although she had a tendency to embarrass him sometimes, he loved her with all his heart. Dylan and I went up to his room for a while, but after two hours his mom called us down for dinner and cake. Diane Made the best chocolate cake ever, and I was really happy that she took my allergies into consideration. Despite Diane telling me not to, Sabrina, Maddie, and I helped her clean up afterwards.

"I have to go home for a bit to get ready, but I'll be back in a hour or two." I told them.

"Where are you guys going?" Harvey asked me.

"We're going trick or treating in my neighborhood. If it's okay with you guys, Sabrina can come if she wants." I said, and Sabrina nodded.

"Well, I think that's just fine." Harvey said, and I nodded.

"I'll come pick you up later, we're meeting the guys at my house." I told Dylan. He nodded and walked me out to my car.

Once I was at my house, I showered and did my hair and makeup. We made a group decision to go as Wizard of Oz characters, so I put on my Dorothy costume. It was a bit on the sluttier side, and it was way more provocative than I would normally dress, but it was Halloween, and I felt confident. My mom actually helped me pick it out, and it was really freaking adorable. A matching bra top and shorts, that had blue and white checkers all over it. For the "ruby slippers" I had sparkly red vans, and even put on knee high white socks. Once I was ready, I drove back to Dylan's house. I walked in and went to his room to see he had just come out of the shower and was half dressed in his scarecrow costume.

"You look adorable." I said, and sat on his bed.

"You look freaking sexy, babe." Dylan told me, and I started blushing like crazy.

Once Dylan was ready, we got in my car and drove off to my house; Maddie, Jordan, Sabrina had already left. We pulled into my driveway and I opened the door to my house.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted as we walked in.

That's right, I, Veronica Marilyn Garcia, the worst liar, had planned a surprise birthday party. It had been in the works for weeks, and it took every fiber in my body to not spill the secret to Dylan, but, I did it. It seemed like half the school was there, and everyone was decked out in their costumes.

"You kept a secret." Dylan whispered in my ear, and I nodded. The crowd had turned away from us, music was blasting, so Dylan and I went into the kitchen.

Wyatt and Jeremy were standing in a corner next to a large cooler filled with party punch.

"What's in it?" I asked them. I grabbed a cup and filled it before chugging the whole thing and refilling it.

"Watermelon, strawberries, pineapple, sour gummy worms, sour patch kids, sprite, ginger ale, lemonade, fruit punch, vodka, ciroq, four loko, fireball, and like four different brands of tequila." Wyatt, said and I nodded. Dylan also grabbed himself a cup, and we walked to the living room.

We sat down on the couch and were met by our friends. Erica and Carter even came, and soon enough, we were talking and laughing. Maddie brought up truth or dare, so we sat in a circle.

"Erica, truth or dare?" I asked her, and she chose dare.

"Superman your blunt." She agreed, and sucked it in before downing whatever drink was in her cup.

The game continued for a while, but eventually I got bored and walked over to the kitchen bar.

"Shots!" Someone yelled out. Soon enough, a line formed, and about forty people all took shots.

I had to admit, there were a lot of people, which was expected. I kept the invitation open, and made it a bring your own booze and bring your own weed. I took a few more shots until I was tipsy, and then Mac came running up to me.

"Wanna take an edible?" She asked me. I wasn't a big fan of weed, but I did it here and there at parties, or whenever I was in the mood. I decided to take one with her, so we both took a full brownie edible.

I had lost track of where Dylan went, so I wandered around until I found him outside. He was with his siblings, and the four of them were sharing a blunt. I was surprised that they let Sabrina smoke as well, but I figured they'd keep her at my house until she sobered up.

"Jordan, can I take some shots?" She asked him, and the three of them decided it'd be okay to let her drink.

"Guys, I'm not even gonna lie, I'm fucking sauced right now." I told them, and Dylan laughed at me.

"Yeah, we can tell. You can barely even stand. How much did you drink?" He asked me.

"I didn't even drink that much. I just ate a whole edible. But like, I'm fine." I said. Dylan pulled me closer to him and wrapped his hands around my waist. He smelled like weed, but I didn't care in the slightest. I took a few hits of their blunt, and helped them finish it off.

I was so high, I was seeing stars, but I was having so much fun. I danced, I drank, I smoked, I accidentally walked in on Jeremy and Ella, but it was probably the most fun I'd had in weeks. I was using the bathroom, and when I walked out, I bumped right into Jocelyn. I accidentally spilled her drink all over her.

"Dude, I'm so sorry. Shit, I'm so hammered right now, I didn't mean to spill that on you." I pulled her into the bathroom and blotted away at the red stain that was on her costume.

"Roni, it's no big deal, don't even worry about it." She said, and sat on the countertop.

"Where's your posse?" I asked her.

"Tiffany's passed out drunk in the backyard, and Max is having a threesome with Bianca and Mia Lorenzo." She said, but she kind of whispered the last part.

"Man, that sucks." I told her, but she just shrugged. "You know, you can always start hanging out with us again. It's not the same without you."

"It's okay. It seems like you guys are better off without me anyways. I feel like I always started drama with us. Plus, Tiffany and I have gotten close, and she's not the target of Bianca's abuse. It's it all that bad."

"Are you sure? You don't look like you're having that much fun. Wanna do some molly? It's fun." I asked her, and she laughed.

"Nah, it's alright. I'll stick to weed." She said, and I nodded.

"I should probably go. Max might be looking for me." She said, and turned to leave.

"Are you sure? I mean, the night is still young, it's barely midnight. You can sleep over if you want." I told her, but she shook her head.

"Thanks for the offer, but my curfew is 12:30, and I made Max promise not to drink because he's my ride home, and we're gonna get food after this." Jocelyn smiled, and turned to leave, but I stopped her once again.

"Wait, Joce, hold on. I don't know how exactly to approach this topic, and I'm really fucking drunk right now so it's kinda hard to form a coherent sentence. But, Max seems like he has some really bad deep rooted anger issues. He said some really fucked up shit sometimes and I can't help but notice that you walk on eggshells when you're with him. I genuinely think you could do better because he's an asshole sometimes.What I'm trying to ask is, does he hit you? Because if he does, you shouldn't stay with him."

"Honestly, sometimes. But it's always my fault so it's justifiable. But really, it's only like sometimes. He hasn't done it in like a week." Jocelyn's phone rang, and she answered it immediately.

"Hi. No I'm in the bathroom right now. What do you mean why? I had to pee. No I'm not hooking up with anyone. Don't call me a whore, you're the one who just had a threesome. Okay, Max jeez. I'm coming. Okay. I'll be there in five minutes, and you better not leave without me. Shut up. I love you." She hung up, and had tears brimming in her eyes.

"Please don't go Jocelyn. He's not worth it." I told her. She shook her head instead and wiped her tears.

"I gotta go." She left quickly before I could stop her. That's when I decided to get blackout drunk.

I had about 9 shots before Dylan made me stop. Within five minutes, I was so out of it that I couldn't even hold my own weight anymore.

"Put me down." I mumbled. Dylan was carrying me to my room, bridal style, because I threw up in the grass.

"Puke in this." Dylan said. He placed a trash can in on the floor next to the bed. He walked into the bathroom and grabbed a makeup wipe. He took off my makeup, then threw up the wipe in the trash.

"Stop babying me. I'm a big girl."

"Shut up and go to sleep. I love you" Dylan said.

He didn't have to tell me twice, because I immediately passed out.

To be continued...

(A/N): I HOPE YOU GUYS ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT ONE, WHICH IS THE FINAL CHAPTER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 178 28
Calvin has two parents, an older sister, and a dog named Sparky. He isn't rich but isn't poor. He is the average teenager. For his classmates, he's a...
45.6K 854 26
When a in the closet nerd and his crush (a jock) go on a field trip and are put in a room together for the remainder of the CAMP,... WHO'LL make the...
3.1K 38 19
Erik and Clarkson are high school sophomores. Erik is an intellectually disabled teen with a horribly abusive family. He lives each day in fear of wh...
55.3K 1.7K 25
Ashton Irwin tries to be like all other 17 year olds, but fails because people bully and judge him after coming out last year. He's suicidal and depr...