Troublesome Bubblegum

By honomakis

Ichigo Natsume. Meaning strawberry and summer beauty, and those fit her purrfectly. But when Orochimaru exper... More

Troublesome Bubblegum
Academy
Test
Mission
New Friends, Old Family
Trouble In Paradise
Different Views
Misora Motoyo
Helping Buddies!!
The Meeting

What A Day

722 28 7
By honomakis

Hi again, I know I haven't updated i a while, but even though I know what happens I was stuck on how to play it all out.

Unlike the oters where I think about it day in, day out I hadn't thought about this one at all. *sigh* Well, here it is, the new chapter.

Start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ichigo's POV

I turned around and twisted up my blanket. I sat up in my bed and looked at the time. 6:00 am. I frowned and got out of bed.

I changed into my normal clothes and put my ninja sandles on. I grabbed my headband and tied it around my forehead under my bangs.

I left a note for Kurenai and jumped out of my window. I jumped from roof to roof and got t the trainig ground.

I decided to start training myself with Taijutsu. It was my strongest point but I haven't trained in a while.

I made a clone and started fighting. I maylok like aloner but would anyone be willing to train agains me, at 6 in the morning. No.

We threw kunai and shriken and dodged them all. I slid down to the ground on my hands and kicked my clones fooing from her.

She fell as I put a kunai to it's throat. "Your very good at Taijutsu" someone said from behind a tree.

I looked and found Asuma. "I learnt from my brother. What are you doing out here?" I asked.

"I could ask you the same thing" he said walking over to me. I smiled. "I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep" I said.

"Same. I saw someon training but I didn't know it would be you" he said. I sat down leaning against one of the posts.

He sat down next to me as I made my clone disappear. "I see you passed the test" he said poking my headband.

I nodded. "Yeah. That's when I got hit by a kunai and put in the hospital temporariy" I replied. He nodded.

"But in that one day you put quite an impact on Kiba and Shikamaru" he replied. I laughed a bit with him. "Yeah"

"Are you going to be a sensei?" I asked. "Secret" he shrugged. I pouted and made my ears twitch. I put my hands to my face and made a cute little face.

"Pwease tell me" I begged. He looked at me. "Don't pull that face" he said pushing my face away with his hand.

I fell to my side. "Hey" I whined. I sat up again and looked at the rising sun. "I should get back so Kurenai doesn't worry" I said standing up.

"Did you just jump out?" he asked. "No, I left a note on my bed but that's not the point" I said. He nodded.

"Yeah. Get goig, you still have to get ready for the academy" he said pushing me. "Alright, by" I waved jumping off.

I jumped from roof to roof again. I got back and climbed through the window. I put the note in my draw and went into the loungeroom.

I sat down and waited for Kurenai to wake up. Dn't ask what I was thinking about, trust me, my mind is retarded in a special way :3

Kurenai walked out yawning. "Your up already?" she asked. "Yeah" I said. She looked at me carefully. "How come your dirty?" she asked.

"I went out training" I said. "Well go get washed" she said. I nodded and took my headband off. She smiled at me as I ran to the bathroom.

I got undressed and stepped into my now warm shower. It was nice having the water wash away my worries then and there.

But sadly they wouldall come rushing back as I entered the classroom. I washed my hair and turned the water off.

I stepped out, dried m and put my new sat of cothes on. I put my hoodie on and ran put to Kurenai. "Your energetic today" Kurenai noted.

"Really? Never noticed" I shrugged. I sat down ad started eating my cereal. "Thank you" I said with my mouth full.

"Your welcome but don't talk with food in your mouth" she said. I nodded smiling a bit. I finished it off and placed it in the sink.

"I may be this energetic to try and forget that everyone thinks I'm a freak" I said. She frowned at me. "Well keep it up. Work hard and forget what everyone else thinks" she said.

She ruffled my hair and walked to her room. I waited as she got ready. "Alright. Ready to go?" she asked.

I nodded and put my headband on under my bangs. I put my hoodie on and fixed my ears up inside the hood.

"Lets go" I said running to the door. Kurenai chuckled and walked up to me opening the door then locking it.

We walked to the academy and I managed to catch Kurenai's hand. "Everything is going to be fine" she reasured.

I nodded and we continued walking. Kiba ran up to us with Akamaru bouncing on his head. "Hey Ichigo" he said.

"Hey Kiba. Hi Akamaru" I said. "Hi Kurenai" Kiba greeted. "Hello Kiba. Take care of Ichigo while in class alright?" she said. He nodded.

"Alright. Bye Ichigo, bye Kiba" she said waving us off. I waved at her. "Bye Kurenai" we said together.

We started walking along side eachother while people whisered about me. We walked in sync, step by step.

"Why is she here? Why our village, isn't there one for freaks?" someone asked. I looked down at my feet as people tried answering it.

We got into the classroom and I watched as Kiba ran up to his seat. I smiled at him and got tripped.

I yelped as I hit the ground and rolled next to Kiba's feet. He helped me up. "Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah" I nodded. The kids snickered at me. Kiba sat down and I sat next to him. Shikamaru walked up to us with a wave.

I smiled at him. "Hey" he greeted. "Hey" I said. "Kiba, did you get teased when you got home?" Shikamaru asked.

Kiba sighed. "Yeah, did you?" he asked. This time Shikamaru sighed. "Yeah. It was troublesome" he replied.

I sighed and placed my head my arms coverng my face. Kiba lifted my face up making my chin rest on my arms.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I sighed. "Just tired of people treating me the same" I said. They nodded and Shikamaru went to his seat as Iruka-sensei came in.

"Alright, time to anounce the teams" he said. I looked at Kiba and then at Shikamaru. I just sat there waiting and listening.

"Team 10. Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akamichi and Shikamaru Nara" he called out. I frowned and dropped my head a bit.

"Team 8. Shino Abureme, Hinata Hyuga and Kiba Inazuka"  he called out. I frowned more, if possible and dropped my head lower.

"Team 9. Kei, Katsuo and Ichigo Natsume" he called. I couldn't frown anymore but I dropped my head once moe making my forhead hit the table.

(I was having a hard time thinking of names for them so I just left it that they don't have a last name..... Uchiha_Kaida helped me with the names. Thank you Kaida-chan!)

"I'm with no one I know" I sulked. Kiba rubbed my back. "It's alright. You'll be fine" he reasured.

"We're with the freak?" one of the guys asked. I turned to Kiba witha glare. "Going to be alright huh?" I asked.

"Maybe?" he questioned. "Oi, Katsuo. That's not nice" I'm guessing Kei said. "See, someone is with you" Kiba said.

I still glared at him. "The joy" I  said sarcasticly. A guy with white type hair walked over to us. He has bright green eyes.

Behind him was a guy with blonde messy hair and purple eyes. He had a grin on his face, jut like when I met Kiba.

"Hey, I'm Kei and this is Katsuo. We're your team mates" Kei introduced. "Hi. I'm Ichigo" I said standing up.

Kiba stood up with me and watched Katsuo. "Why were we put on this team anyway?" Katsuo asked.

Kei elbowed him in the side. "Be nice" Kei said. "Who are you? My mum?" he asked. I looked away from the two and at Kiba.

"Kiba, shouldn't you go to your new team mates?" I asked. He nodded. I moved out of the way and let Kiba get through.

He looked at Kei. "Be nice to her. She needs it" he said pointing at him before walking off. "Alright" he nodded.

"Who was he?" Kei asked. "Kiba. He helped me yesterday when someone threw a kunai at my back" I said.

He nodded with a smile. "Why? Should have left you there" Katsuo commented. Kei wacked him across the head.

"What the hell man?!" Katsuo shouted at him. "You didn't need to say that!" Kei shouted at him. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Sha'll we go get lunch as a team?" Kei asked. I nodded. "Where should we go?" I asked. "What about Ichiraku?" he suggested.

"Sure" I nodded. Katsuo was slowly walking behind us. Getting further and further behind. "Katsuo! Hurry up! Or we'll leave without you!" Kei shouted.

He just ignored him. So Kei grabbed my hand. "See ya at Ichiraku Katsuo!" he shouted. I laughed as he ran off with me behind him.

People looked at us with smiles on their faces as we ran by them. We stopped at Ichiraku panting. I looked at our hands and we quickly seperated.

We walked in and took a seat. "So Ichigo, tell me about yourself" Kei said. I nodded. I thought a bit.

"Well, my name is Ichigo Natsume. I was experimented on by a man who ruined my life. That's why I have cat ears and a cat tail" I started.

"But your cat ears and tail are cute" he said. I laughed. "Thanks, but it caused a lot of trouble for me" I said.

"So, my whole village and clan hated me beside my brother. He helped me train. I left the village for a reason. I was chased and found. Then brought here" I said.

He nodded. "What are some things about you, like, what doyou like, dislike?" he asked. I thought about that.

"Well, I love hanging out with friends and my brother. I love strawberries and cats. My favourite colour is purple. I'm 12" I started.

"Cool. What's your dream?" he asked. I had to think about it a bit. "Well, I kinda have three. To be a great kunoichi.

Second is to be accepted for who I am and the third would be kinda weird saying right now, since I just met you and all" I said awwardly.

"Awww, I don't care. Tell me" he whined. I sighed. "Fine. Well, I still want to be a ninja after this but I want to find someone to love an have a family with" I said smiling.

He smiled. "That's not weird, it's a great dream!" he said. I smiled at him. "Thanks. Another thing is that I'm naturally shy around people and when I get a lot of attention" I said.

He nodded. "Don't worry. I can help you with that" he said throwing his arm around my shoulders. He gave me a goofy grin.

"Thanks" I thanked him. Soon Katsuo walked in. He had a plain face. "Is he always like that?" I whispered to Kei.

"Unfortunatly, yes" he whispered back. I nodded. "Finally your here. Took you long enough" Kei complained.

"Be greatful I came" he said. "Come on, be a little brighter. Your acting blunt, right Ichigo?" Kei asked.

Katsuo glared at me. "He has a point" I agreed while ignoring his glare. "I don't need to here something from a freak like you" he argued.

I clenched my fists and pointed at him. "Listen here! I have my reasons as to why I'm like this! I'm not gonna stand here and take this shit from you" I said.

Katsuo looked taken back but got it together fast. "Do you think I care?" he asked. I didn't say anything.

"I could be falling off a cliff and cursing yourname and still wouldn't care what you think. Freak" he said.

I grabbed him by the colar. "Listen, and listen carefully. I was taken from my family, experimented on, hated by my village and clan. Kicked out and here I am now.

Don't think you can walk into my life acting as if I chose to be this way. I hate my life because of this. Why would anyone want this fate that I have?" I said.

He didn't say anything. I threw him back onto his chair and sat down. "Exactly" I stated. I ate one bowl of ramen and stood up paying for it.

"I'm leaving to go back to the academy. See ya" I said. I walked out and down the street with my hands stuffed in my pockets.

As I walked past I found Kiba and his team. "Ichigo!" he waved me over. I walked over to him and sat down.

"Where's your team?" Hinata asked. "Ichiraku Ramen. Katsuo got on my nerves and I went off at him. So I left" I said.

Kiba looked concerned. "Are you alright?" he asked. "Yeah, Katsuo looked a bit scared honestly. Kei looked upset" I shrugged.

He nodded. "How is kei treating you?" he asked. "Fine, nice. What ever you want to say, I doubt it'll last long" I sighed.

"You should go back to your team" Shino said. "Why?" I asked. "Their your team mates, and you'll need to get along with them for the future" he stated.

"Like I care' I said lying down. I looked behind me and saw Katsuo and Kei walking by. Kei looked at me and managed to tell it was me.

He ran up to me. "Hey Ichigo" he said. I sat up and looked at him. "Hey" I said plainly. "Aww, don't be plain like Katsuo" he complained.

Kiba nudged me with his foot, a big grin on his face. "Fine, don't wanna be boring, plain jerk do I?" I asked. He shook his head with a smile.

"You alright? I didn't think he would say that" he asked. "I'm fine, like I said, I want to be accepted for who I am" I said standing up.

He nodded. "See ya Kiba, Hinata, Shino" I waved. "See ya!" Kiba shouted. Akamaru barked after him.

"B-bye Icigo-san" Hinata stuttered. "Lets go" Kei said dragging me off. I followed behind him as we stopped to where Katsuo was.

He looked at me and automaticly looked away. "Katsuo, say sorry" he said. "Why would I say sorry to her?" he asked.

"Becaus you don't know her story well, it isn't her fault she's like that. Say sorry" he said. "No" he spat.

"Wow. Your nice, stupid idiot" I said sarcasticly. "What did you call me?" he asked looking at me. I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"You heard me, idiot" I said. He leaned in toward me. "Slut" he retaliated. "Jerk face" I spat.

"Whore"

"Egotistical weirdo"

"Guys stop arguing" Kei cut in. "Fine" I said. "Wuss" Katsuo said. "What did you call me?" I asked.

"A wuss. Givng up against me" he said. "As if" I said. "Guys stop arguing" Kei said again.

"Yeah! Stop fighting" someone said throwing their arm around my shoulders. I looked to my side to see Kiba.

Hinata and Shino walked behind him. "Oh, it's the mutt" Katsuo said. "Oi! I am not a mutt" Kiba retorted.

I sighed. "We'll sneak out of this little arguement" Kei whispered to me. I smiled and nodded. He grabbed my hand and ran off.

"See ya!" he shouted to them. They looked at us. "Hey wait up!" Kiba shouted. He started chasing while dragging Hinta behind him.

"Oi! Idiots, slow down" Katsuo shouted. "Or you catch up to us pops!" I shouted to him. Kei snickered.

Him and Shino started chasing us with Kiba and Hinata. We got to the classroom and flung the door open finding Team 7 still there.

"Hey, hey" Kei said walking in dragging me behind him. "Stop dragging me" I said. "Nah, I'm good" he shrugged.

I managed to get my hand out if his and luckily when I was tripped by a snickering Sakura he caught me.

"Sakura, don't trip her" Kei said. "Why wouldn't I?" she retorted. I sighed and sat down. I saw Kurenai in the room by the window.

I smiled at her. "Kurenai" i said hugging her. "Hey kiddo" he ruffled my hair. "You know her?" Kei asked.

"Yeah. Who's team are you taking?" I asked. "Team 8" she said. I frwned. "Awww, I wanted to be with you, Asuma or Kakashi" I whined.

She shrugged. Soon Kiba, Hinata, Shino and Katsuo came into the classroom. "I found you team" I said pointing at them.

Se sighed and nodded. "Alright, Team 8. Come with me" she said walking to the door. "See ya" Kiba shouted.

"Bye" I said. I looked at Team 7. Naruto was wedging a duster between the door. Sakura was telling him off and Sasuke was being emo.

"Hey, I bet Katsuo and Sasuke could be best friends. For the emo facter" I said to Kei. He laughed they both glared at me.

"You and Sakura could be best friends. With the pink stupidness" he retorted. I glared at him with Sakura.

"As if I would be best friends with a freak" she retorted. I was gonna go at her but was stopped by Kei. "Let me go" I said.

"Nope~" he sung. "Useless brat" I said to Sakura. "Freak" she said. I tried getting out his grip and to her so I could gouge her eyes out.

Soon a man opened the door opened and he was hit in the head with the duster. "My first impression of guys......your a bunch of idiots" he said.

I narrowed my eyes at him as I looked at his hair. "Kakashi! I'm not an idiot! Sakura is!" I complained.

He looked at me with a smile. "I am not an idiot, you brat" she shot back. I tried to go at her again. "Team 7, to the roof" he sighed.

I frowned. "Bye Kakashi! Good luck, you'll need it!" I shouted. "Thanks" he said poofing away. "Your short temper is gonna conflict ourteamwork" Katsuo said.

"Your selfishness is going to conflict the team" I said. "I see why your family hates you now" he retorted.

Tears sprung to my eyes. "Shut up! You bastard!" I shouted. "Look, your crying" she laughed. "Shut up!" I shouted.

"Why? Scared of the truth?" he asked. Kei turned me around and hugged me. "It's alright Ichigo. Don't listen to him" he said.

I cried in his arms until the door opened again. I looked at the person and found a fairly built woman standing there.

She had brown waist length hair and beautiful red eyes. She wore the normal Jonin uniform and blue sandals.

She wore her headband around her neck like Hinata. She had pretty big boobs, mind you. XD

"Ummm, is this Team 9?" she asked awkwardly. "Yep!" Kei chirped. "Did I interupt something?" she asked looking at me.

"Yeah, the show of a crybaby" Katsuo said. I glared at him. "It was because of you bastard" I said. She sighed.

"Lets go" she said. We started walking with her. I walked by Kei's side all the way to the training ground.

We all sat on top of a post as she sat on the ground. "Alright, Lets introduce ourselves" she said.

"Why don't you go first" I suggested. "Yeah" Kei agreed. "Alright" she hrugged.

"My name is Akia Haruki. My likes are sweet things and reading. My dislikes, well don't really have any. My hobbies are reading and trainging. My dream is, well, haven't thought about it" she said.

We nodded. She pointed at Kei. "You first" she said. He nodded wth a grin on is face.

"My name is Kei. My likes are sweet things and hanging with friends. My dislikes are bitter things. My hobbies are playing pranks, eating and training. My dream is to be the best ninja ever!" he said.

She nodded and pointed to Katsuo. "You" she said. He nodded.

"My name is Katsuo. I don't like many things and dislike a lot. One new thing I've started to dislike is Ichigo. My hobbies are training and my dream is not really one I have to share" he said.

She nodded and pointed at me. "You" she said. I nodded.

"Well, I'm Ichigo Natsume. My likes are hanging wth my friends and brother. I love strawberries. My dislikes are evil thing and bullies. My hobbies are taining and being with my friends. My dream is to be the best kunoichi ever" I said.

"But you have two more dreams" Kei teased. "So" I said. "Natsume huh? What really happned to you?" she asked.

"I was kidnapped, experimented on and got cat ears and a tail. I got home and was haed by my village and clan besides my brother. I ran away for a reason and here I am" I said taking my hood off.

"What was that reason?" she asked. Tears came to my eyes as I stared at what was in front of me. "T-the reason....w-was....." I couldn't say it.

"I-I-I......." I continued. Kei and Katsuo looked t me, different expretions held on there face. Kei had worry and sadnss. Katsuo had a plain face.

"I-I...can't say it! You'll think I'm a freak like everyone else!" I cried. She got up and hugged me. "I promise you, I wont" she said.

"Ho do I know your not lying? All promises made to me were lies and broken" I cried. "I don't go back on my word" she said.

"So can you tell me?" she asked. Kurenai jumped down beside us. "I'll tell you" she said. Akira-sensei nodded and walked off with Kurenai.

Kiba ran up to me and pulled me into a hug and stopped me from falling to my knees. "What is it that she can't say?" Katsuo asked.

"Did you kill someone or something?" he asked. I froze and Kiba looked at me worried. He pulled back and glared at Katsuo.

"S-she killed someone....." Kei managed to get out. "Your just like the person who killed my mum!" Katsuo shouted.

I couldn't look at them. All I could do was stand there frozen and crying. "She is not!" Kiba shouted at him.

Asuma jumped down with his team and hugged me. "Shhhhh. Everything is going to be fine" he said.

"She is. She's a killer!" Katsuo retorted. "That's enough. She has reasons for her past and why she's here" Asuma said.

".....I'm....a....killer......" I said quitely. "No your not Ichigo" he said. I cried in his arms clinging onto his jacket as if it was my life scource.

"Who did she kill Asuma-sensei?" Ino asked. "She accidently killed her father" he asnwered. She nodded and looked at me.

"it hurts.....so much........I wish everything was back to the way it was.........." I cried. "I know, I know" he said.

Kurenai and Akira-sensei came back and waked up to us. "I want to see Kakashi" I cried. "Alright, I'll go get him for you, just wait there" Kurenai said.

"Ichigo........" Kei said from beside me. I looked at him. "Yes?" I asked. "I don't think your a freak or a killer" he said.

"Really?" I asked. "Really" he nodded. Asuma ruffled his hair. "You take care of her whiehe'son your team" he said.

Kei nodded with a grin. "You got it" he said. Soon Kakashi, his team and Kurenai showed up. "What happened Ichigo?" Kakashi asked walking up to me.

Akira-sensei explained everything which shocked his team. "It's alright now Ichigo. I fixed up my house, you can move in today too" he said smiling.

I looked at him. I just nodded as he ruffled my hair. "Don't give up, it's not like you" he said. I nodded and looked at his team.

Sakura was talking to Ino. Naruto just stared at the ground and Sasuke held the same expretion that Katsuo did.

"Sasuke-kun? What wrong?" Sakura asked. "He thinks the same as Katsuo, don't you?" I asked.

It started raining, pouring on my head making my ears bend down. "You think I'm the same as someone you know, am I right?" I asked.

"Che" he said clenching his fists. "See. To you I'm a killer with no heart" I cried. I dropped my head and stared at the ground.

"Why am I here? I'm not wanted, I've never been wanted!" I cried. "I'm a freak!" I cried running off.

"Ichigo wait!" Shikamaru called. Kiba,, Kei, Kakashi, Kurenai and Asuma all called out for me. But did one person chase me? No.

But as I ran an orange blur ran past me. It stopped in front of me and pulled me into a hug. I jolted to a stop in the persons arms.

"Please stop. Your not a freak. Your a person" he said. I looked at his face and realized it was Naruto.

He was crying too. "Why are you crying?" I asked. "I always got treated the same as you. I was shuned by the village because I'm the host of the nine-tails that attacked the village 12 years ago"

I looked at his crying face. His eyes held pain but understanding look to them. "I......" I said.

"Please stop running. I"ll treat you kind. I'll care for you. I'll be your friend. I want you to trust me" he said.

"Then why didn't you help me yesterday?" I asked. "I wouldv'e been more hated. More alone. I was shocked too, you were treated the same as me" he explained.

I nodded. "Ichigo!!" mulitple shouts came from the distance. We just stood there, Naruto hugging me in the rain. Me just standing in his arms.

"Please, stop running from your fears" he said. They ran up to us and stopped. "Naruto?" Sakura asked.

"Stop running. Don't run from your fears, be you and you'll get so far. Farther than anyone would've thought" he said.

"I.......can't........" I cried. "You can!" he shouted. "Naruto stop" Sakura said. "I-I...........can........." I whispered.

I dug my face into his shoulder. "I can.........." I whispered again. "Thank you Naruto...thank you......" I whispered.

"Thanks Naruto, you stopped her" Kakashi said. He let go of me and pulled back with a smile. "We can" he said.

I cried. I nodded. "Kakashi, lets go move my stuff" I said turning to him. He nodded and crouched down, his back facing me.

I ran up to him and jumped on his back. "Yep, lets go" he said. "Ichigo, you and your team will see me at that training ground tomorrow at 5" Akira-sensei called.

"Kay!" I shouted back. "How ya feeling?" Kakashi asked. "I've be better" I said. He chuckled. "What about your team mates?" he asked.

"Katsuo is a dick face with an ego to big for him. He has a ten foot pole up his ass and scowls all the time, I'm surprised he doesn't have wrinkles" I said honest.

Kakashi laughed. "Alright, the next" he said.

"Kei is awesome. His fun to be around and in' an egotisticle weirdo with a pole up his ass. He grins a lot and is nice to me" I said honestly.

"Awwww, a love square" he cooed. "What?" I asked him. "You, Shikamaru, Kia and Kei. How nice" he said.

"It's not like that" I argued. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Yes. Kiba is just a friend. Kei is being nice and Shikamaru is being nice" I said.

"Suuure" he nodded. We got to Kurenai's house and I jumped off his back and rn t the bathroom. I grabbed two towls and threw one at Kakashi.

"Thanks" he said said drying his hair. "Your welcome" I replied drying my hair. I pt te towlrou my neck like Kakashi and walked to my room.

Kakashi followedbehind and I grabbed out sme boxes. I started putting my clothes in one box. I put my weapons in a small box and put other bits and peiced in another box.

Kakashi carried the largest box and I carried the small two stacked.

"You don't have much do you?" he asked. "Nope" I said. We walked past Kurenai. "Awwww, why do you need to live with Kakashi?" she whined.

I shrugged. "Because.......I don't know" I shrugged. Kakashi laughed. I placed y boxes down and hugged Kurenai.

"I'm gonna miss living with you" I said. "Same" she replied hugging me back. I pulled back and grabbed my boxes again.

"Keep the towls. Yur one as Kaashi germs all over it anyway" Kurenai said looking at Kakashi. He sighed.

"Thanks Kurenai" I thanked her. "Oh, I have something for you too" she said. She ran to her room and back.

"Close your eyes" she said. I sighed but closed my eyes. I flt something cold put around my neck. "Alright, open" she said.

I opened my eyes and looked at the necklace she put on. It was a little pink strawberry with a face that looked like this :3

"I love it" I said smiling. "That's good. Better get going befor it starts raining again" she said. We nodded and walked to the door.

"Bye Kurenai" I said. She waved us off as we walked to Kakashi's house. "Why did I have to wait for me to be able to move in with you?" I asked.

"Ummmm,it's not exactly the best place for kids" he sid awkwardly. I narrowed my eyes at him. "How?" I asked.

I looked in his pocket and there was an orange book. "Icha Icha Paradise..............perv" I said. He sighed.

"That's why" he said. I nodded. We stopped at a house and I waited. Kakashi finaly unlocked the door and we walked in.

It was like Kurenai's. Just a simple home. "Come with me" he said. I nodded and followed him. He took me to a room that was pretty simple.

We put the boxes down and sat on the bed. "Well, you have your own bathroom. If you need me just call" he said ruffling my hair.

I nodded with a smile. "Alright" I said. He walked out and closed the door. I sighed and fell back on my bed with my arms spread.

I rolled onto my side and looked at my strawberry necklace. It was pink and had a nice bright green as it's leaves.

I smiled and took it off. I placed it on the dresser that was in my room and opened my clothes box. I took out my pyjamas and walked into my bathroom.

I turned the shower on and washed my hair and such because of the rain. I turned the water off and stepped out.

I put my pyjamas on and went into the loungeroom. I found Kakashi asleep on the couch with his book on his face.

I smiled at him. I went and got a blanket and walked back out. I took the book off his face, marked the page for him and placed it on the table next to him.

I placed the blanket over him and kissed his forehead. "Good night Kakashi" I whispered. I walked into my room and layed down on my bed.

I quickly got warm and soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done! Tomorrow, the 29th of October, 2012 is my 13th birthday!! :D :D YAY!! Can't wait!!

FAN~!

VOTE~!

COMMENT~!

LOVE YA~!

BYE~!

Continue Reading