There You'll Be

By ZakIsASnak69

A weekend fling in the good ole' LV leads to an unexpected secret that Evelyn doesn't know how long she can k... More

Prologue
*9 Months Prior*
Inside The Museum
The Dungeon
Zaks House
The Nightmare
The next morning
Meeting the guys
Nursing that hangover
1 Week Later
Two Months post hookup
10 Weeks Pregnant
16 Weeks Pregnant
20 Weeks Pregnant
October
Halloween = Due Date
Bringing Home Gray
3 Months Later & A Trip to Vegas
Oh Hey...Zak?
Meeting Z
"Hi Grayson. Hi. I'm..I'm Zak. I'm your Daddy."
So?
'I have 3 months to make up with him but a lot more with you.'
Grayson, Gracie, Zak & Me
So you wanna meet your uncles, kid?
G & Z
The GAC Uncles
Bill's Warning
Attack
"LumberZak"
Evidence on a Baby Monitor
Ghost Adventures Special
Hello World, We have a kid!
Mom, this is your grandson
Hey Baby, I think I wanna Marry You
Release Party
Going to the Chapel...And we're gonna get married
Night at The Museum
3 months later
Say Daddy!
Maybe A Baby?
Damn, Bagans
Spirit Box Gender Reveal
Little kicks
The Attack
4 Months Later
Labor, Delivery & Bagans
Hey World, We have another kid!
Playboy
Shattered
Sorry won't cut it
Aaron & Victoria
Makeup?
The Proposal
Put a little love on me
A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

At The Museum

894 15 0
By ZakIsASnak69

I stood in line for what seemed like hours. Though it really wasn't that long, I still felt like time slowed down. I was checking social media when the people inline with me got hyped. I looked up, knowing just how far from the front we still were. What the hell are these people getting excited about? And then I saw...

Oh. My. God. It was him. I previously mentioned I wasn't a super fan of Ghost Adventures but everyone with a pulse, fan or not, knows who this guy is. Zak Fucking Bagans, in the flesh, coming down the line to meet everyone.

I looked down at my phone again and before I knew it, a large hand with a cross tattooed on the ring finger was stretched out in front of my face. I took it and began to shake it while stuck to my phone.

"Hello, I'm Zak." He said.

I started to look up as I introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm...."

Just then my green eyes were met with the most beautiful, most mysterious blue eyes.

He looked at me with a questioned face as if to say: 'you were saying?'

"Sorry, I'm Evelyn. Nice to meet you."

Zak nodded as if I were royalty and placed a soft kiss on my hand. His lips slowly left my hand as he still stood staring at me. My stomach was in knots.

"Pleasure to meet you..Evelyn. Please, enjoy my museum."

He couldn't take his eyes off of me.

Upon entering the museum, I instantly felt the energy of the paranormal, haunted objects inside. I couldn't wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 185 28
Evelina Nilsson, a target for violent experiences from spirits. When she meets the GAC, she does a lockdown with them and her life seems to return to...
18.6K 547 79
This is the sequel to... UK to Las Vegas. in the first part we saw Zak and Catherine (y/n) starting and forming a incredible relationship together, s...
957 82 16
This isn't your average love story and it's not gonna have that sappy fairytale ending. No this love story is a bit more tragic like Romeo and Julie...
899 33 13
Zak Bagans was always a mystery to Sydney. He dated her older sister for a while and then left to focus on his career. Sydney had been in love with h...