My Nightmare Crush

By _SiaraL_

He used to be my crush, now he's my nightmare. ******************** Long story short: We knew each other sinc... More

Advises
Description
Cast
Prologue
1|| How this year is gonna be
2|| Broken and pitiable
3|| Seat's taken
4|| He likes you!
5|| That was so hot
6|| What pill?
7|| You're stuck with me
8|| Obviously
9|| Push and pull
10|| Sounds 'bout boring
11|| Wanna bet?
12|| Attention whore
13|| I'm motherfucking especial!
14|| Start over
15|| Done
16|| How can I believe you?
17|| I promise
18|| Are we talking about the same Brett?
19|| Looks like you need it
20|| Don't flinch
21|| Why keep up with this shit?
22|| I knew this picture
23|| Such a perv
24|| Friend zone?
25|| You'll figure it out
26|| I didn't mean to
27|| Playing it down
29|| The rug was pulled
30|| Waiting
31|| Turn of events
32|| Doors open, remember?
33|| Fifth wheel
34|| Claim my prize
35|| Was it worth it?
Bonus part || Brett's POV
36|| PART ONE || Handle it your way
36|| PART TWO || Always
37|| Me neither
38|| I won't let go
Epilogue
Bonus part || 1 Year Later
Bonus part || 4th of July
CONNOR
NEW STORY
Thank you

28|| Sober heart

8.9K 412 133
By _SiaraL_

The moment I crossed the doors I was greeted by the strong scent of humanity and alcohol. Amazing. The very next thing I noticed was how hot it was in here, I felt the heat priking my cheeks suffocatingly so I opened my coat while glancing around looking for the reason I was there this late. Over all the tipsy people, loud chats and chuckles and the beaming beat I finally spotted the auburn head I was looking for -even tho with this lame lights it looked bright red.

Brett was on one of the stools at the bar, his head low on his bent arm while his other hand fiddled with an empty cup. Just great. The familiar feeling of nerves spike in my stomach. Swallowing, I made my way there while listing what should be my greetings. Each step I took my mind raced, analysing if I was more worried he was like this on a week night or annoyed by this whole situation.

First when I got the call in my chest grew the sudden need to go get Brett and made sure he was taken care of. That instinc, tho, found a high rival with my common sense that's been screaming at me to let some adult take responsability of this and not get involved. What if Brett got himself drunk on a random bar -luckly not that far from my work place- uh? What is it to me?

Apparently a lot more than I was gonna let myself believe. The mere thought of going home knowing he wasn't in his best state out there got my stomach curling, so I was left with no more option than go make sure myself he was fine.

Now, I could only cringe at the looks of this den. Certainly wasn't on my top ten sites to spend a Monday night... more likely in the top five worsts.

My gaze travelled from Brett's back to the piercing eyes of the man behind the bar, standing by him. He was a robust middle age man with a grumpy exterior, bald but with a proud beard; bulky arms folded over his chest as he watched me approach with a frown. He was saying something but I couldn't heard it, whatever it was Brett remained curled over the bar, lazyly fiddling with the glass. Something about his defeated form made a pang of sadness spread in my chest.

The barman's eyes didn't leave me as I crossed the distance, fully unbottoning the coat at the dense heat in this closed place. Here goes nothing. Gulping the knot in my throat I carefully stood next his stool, not in his personal space but close enough to be heard over the beaming surrounding. "Hi."

It was then that Brett's body stiffened, almost as if I pressed a button and rose his head from the bar, scowling at me baffled and making my guts churned further. His vivid eyes scaned me up and down, like making sure I was really there. Judging by the hint of dizziness in them I immediately knew he had too many drinks.

His lips parted in shock but nothing came out and it was the man, instead who returned the greeting. "Alyson, right? We've spoken over the phone."

I nodded but it was then that Brett's eyes swirled in anger and confusion and turned towards the man. "You called her?"

His disbelieve faded into rage at his plain: "Yes."

"You got no right!" his hands clenched the border of the counter in anger. Yep, maybe this wasn't a bright plan after all.

The barman gave him an annoyed glare. "You were making such a scene. What was I supposed to do, kid? I've told you already you can treat my costumers like that. She just keep calling so I took the chance. It's time for you to go."

"Brett." I called him gently, shy and unsure if this anger was about me being here or me seeing him like that. Very carefully I place my hand over his forearm on the bar. "C-come on, I'll take you home. Yes?"

His gaze fell there, hard, frowning but not pulling away. His skin under my fingertips was smooth and hot, probably from the overheat atmosphere in here. Tingles climbed my arm slowly. Then his eyes met mine again, softening. I took that as a good sign and squeezed a bit tighter, ignoring the narrowed eyes of the owner and silently praying for him to leave us alone.

The auburn stared at me with a weird expression, trying to read me through but then pouted like a child and shook his head. His attention back on the glass before him. "I don't want to."

There was a hint of vulnerability in his tone that sank into me, cleching my chest. I still yet to know the reason why he was here in the first place, but whatever it was it seemed to trouble him deeply.

"Bre-"

"Yes, you do." snapped the man shattering the small bubble we were in and making Brett glared at him again, tensed all over. "I've already told you to fuck off. Too many times. Don't make me call the cops. I don't need another teen's bravado display now."

Anger spiked in my belly, not liking one bit the way he was treating the boy beside me. It was clear something had happen before I arrived -whatever that teen's bravado display meant-, but whatever it was my insides ignited at how upset this man was making Brett.

So before he could deffend anything I turned toward my ex-friend and said: "He's not calling the cops."

"Oh?" the owner gave me a piss-off-look. "Am I not?"

"Go on." I shrugged, faking my conviction at their confused glance. "Call them. But as soon as they arrived they might want to know why did you sell alcohol to a minor."

The man's face fell as Brett barked out a laugh, "Isn't she clever?" he tried to down the already empty cup and frowned when he couldn't. "Fuck."

"Yeah, yeah, just take him home already." grumbled the owner, his face red -from anger or embarrasment?- as he finally turned to attend the other costumers. Finally.

With an eyes roll I snatched the glass from Brett and lowered it on my other side. "Hey-" but I cut him:

"You've drunk enough."

His arm stretched to take the cup back but I pushed it further out of his reach. His teeth clenched. "Alyson."

"No." I was glad my voice came out unwavered. "Come on, what's wrong with you?"

"That seemed to be the question, uh?" Almost instantly his mood shifted and my heart somersaulted as his eyes glimmered meetting mine. "I'm always fucking things up, ain't I?" I opened my mouth but was unable to form a word as he blinked rapidly and his voice broke; lowering his face, shoulders down. Was he about to cry? A sense of panic urged me to hold him and confort him but I folded my arms to prevent the sudden impulse.

"Brett-"

"Ain't I?" he insisted in that shattering tone I hadn't hear before in him and that broke my heart. His eyes flickered to my forehead and his hand shot up to touch the band-aid, startling me. "Does it hurt?"

I forced myself to swallow, shivers running down my spine at his smooth touch. "N-not anymore."

His brows pinched together, his hand slowly lowering back to his side, fist clenched. It baffled me the feeling of longing it left behind and how it nested in my chest. "I wanted to hit him, Lys."

"I-I know."

"So bad..."

I sighed hesitantly placing my hand on his arm again. "I know." Damn it felt good. The insecurity I felt vanished at the warmth climbing from my palm. "But I'm also glad you didn't get in trouble for it."

"That wasn't the first time, wasn't it?" he asked instead, refearing to what Noel had done earlier and I felt my my guts trembling. Not now, Brett... From the corner of my eyes I glanced around, nobody seemed sober enough to pay attention even if they want to but this was taking a turn way more intimate than something you want to discus on a den like this. And even less with him drunk. "I'm trying, you know? I just don't know what I did wrong..."

"Don't worry about it now, okay? Let's just go." sensing his slump, I tried to smile it away and gently tugged his arm but he shook his head and kept going:

"You used to tell me everything, you know?" Oh no. I'm not having this conversation with him in this state. No way in hell. Brett frowned, half struggling to stay focus half upset and my heart picked up. "We used to be so close, Lys, so much. And then you weren't."

What? Did he even remember he started being a jerk to me? "Don't do this, please. Not here."

"You pushed me away... You're always pushing me away." his fist clenched to the point his knuckles went white at the last part and shook off my hold on him, attracting the attention of the bar man who glared and I grimaced.

"You're drunk-"

"As if!" he snapped back to facing me, pinning me with his electric blue eyes. "You think that changes a thing? You still pushed me... you are right now! And it hurts." all air left my lungs, his eyes pained as he stared back at me. My own heart pounded achingly as he draw one uncoordinated hand over his. "Here."

Oh Brett.

"I never meant to." was all I got to whisper, unable to wrap my head around it.

"Well, you did."

"You hurt me too, you know?" I finally managed to regain my voice, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear I sneaked a peak around and realised the small attention -mostly weird looks. My cheeks burned. I lowered my tone to barely a whisper above the music. "We shouldn't talk about this now, but you were the one that cut bounds with me."

"Not true." Brett didn't missed a beat. It was confusing the determination in his tone. How could he lie about something like that? "You pushed me away. You are right now!"

"No. I..." I shook my head. Discussing with him in this state was useless so the least I could do was reassure him about the accusation. "I'm not pushing you away. I'm tired. I've been working 'til now."

"Oh." he blinked, sensing the change too. His eyes lowered and he hummed as they fell on the logo printed on my uniform. A new emotion swirled in his expression and all of the sudden he was smirking. I gasped when his fingers locked on the opened coat and pulled gently dragging me to step closer... So close I had to hold on his thighs for support, finding myself standing between his knees. With him on the stool out faced were leveled and barely a breath away. "Aren't you a responsible little thing?"

It was really hard to keep up with his mood swings. From sad drunk, to angry gluzzer to now a boozy flirt.

"I..." my eyes widened at the heat from his body this close and the strong scent of alcohol that hit me. Our noses almost brushing as my palms burned at contact over his jeans. I had to fight back a shudder as his hands that slid around my waist to my back, gentle yet anchoring me in place. Once again, he had me disarmed. Just like that. "Brett."

"What?" he taunted in my ear, his lips almost touching it and stealing my breath away. "Do I make you nervous?"

Yes. My whole body felt on fire, ignited by his nearness and his slight touch. But it wasn't like I was going to tell him that. So instead I pushed at his elbows to create some kind of distance but he only tightened his arms, pouting adorably. "Let's go home, shall we? Come on. You want me to call Hunter?"

"He was here." Brett grunted and tilted his head, resting his forehead on the side of my neck. Oh God. A wave of heat filled me, the sweet ache in my chest throbbing harder. "We just had a fight."

Being surrounded like this by him was really hard. He was hugging me. BRETT WAS HUGGING ME LIKE THIS! So casually as if it was just a natural think for him to do. His words lingered between us for a moment before they were able to sink in me. My brows knitted together in confusion.

Hunter and Brett fighting?

They were like the ever present duo, always attatched to the hip. Together against the world. Guess that's what got him so down.

My voice sounded gentler when I wondered: "What did you fight about?"

"He was being a dick." Brett scoffed, fisting the fabric from my back. I bet he could heard the frantic pace of my heart at his actions. "He want me to tell you."

Again, instead of answers his words only left me more confused. And intrigued.

"T-tell me what?"

My heart stopped, breathless as I waited for his answer and Brett shook his head before hiding further in my shoulder. Goosebumps erupted everywhere as he mumbled incoherent things in my skin, lost in his own world.

Seeing he wasn't letting go anytime soon, I kept my arms on his chest, unsure of how to react. Pushed him? Hug him back? My heart and mind had different opinions in the matter and it only confused me further. Finally my mind won the inner battle and I willed myself to gently push detatching his hot body from mine. Cold replace everywhere we'd been in contact even in that heated place.

"Brett." With a sigh, I felt all the tiredness, exhaustion, frustration in me took form and gave me confidence enough to carefully tipped his chin so he faced me. Our eyes connected making my heart ache.

Disoriented, he struggled to focus, but when he did, instead of answer anything remotedly related to what we were talking about, he asked on his own: "Are we friends?"

"F-friends?" but his expression didn't faltered. I really want my Brett back. My friend. The one whom I loved and who always was there for me. A lot of things had separeted us but lately he'd been trying to redeem it. And today... today he'd put me first. Over his benefit and reputation. He defend me from Noel. At his unwavering stare contest I felt my chest warming. "Yes..." he smiled. "Kinda."

A lazy smirk pulled his lip, twisting one loose strand of my hair between his fingers and randomly stated: "You're pretty." It came out as a slur but my heart felt like dropping either way.

At my wide eyes he just stretched his smile, his gaze bright yet blurred. Had I heard that right? I musn't.

"W-what?" I hated how breathless it came out. He must noticed too 'cause his lips twisted in a half grin. Had I heard him right?

"You are." My breath painfully hitched in my throat when his burning hand came to cup my cheek and leaned 'til I smelled the alcohol from him, his mouth grazzing my earlobe as if it was top secret. "The prettiest girl."

Thousands of shudders formed from there and shudders lowered my neck. Having your long time crush saying such sweet things must be something out of a daydream, but I couldn't let myself be flattered by something a boozed person said. 90% provabilities that he wasn't even aware his mouth was running.

And it hurt.

I shook my head, deflated. "You're not you right now." I stuttered with a sigh. "Tomorrow you'll regret it all."

He clumsily waved one hand making me reach out before he slapped something important and I could heard his breath hitching at the contact, eyes zeroing to where our skins met before metting mine and sending me a dragged smile. "You know what they say." his arm around my back tightening pulling me chest to chest. "Drunken words, sober heart."

My heart did a somersault at it. "Sober thoughts." I corrected gently but he shrugged it off, leaving a quick peck on the band-aid that stole my breath away.

"Mhm."

My stomach clenched in sudden excitation. I'm damn screwed. And he's gonna regret this so much in the morning. "L-let's just get you home, okay?"

..........

Somehow, I finally managed to get him to left the bar, dragged him to Granny's car and turned on the engine. His Ford was on a nearby parking lot, I saw it as we drove by and content a malicious smirk just thinking at the thought of him having to make all the way here to get it. His face when he'd realize it would be epic.

It was past midnight when I finally made it to his place, I didn't know if his siblings where here or not, but judging the turned off light on the second floor, whether they were or not they were already sleep. Someone was up, tho. I could see the whitish light throught the salon's windows.

Good. Because Brett was almost out when we made it there and I would hate to wake any of them this time at night. Nor I felt confident enough to used his keys and let him in myself. That would had felt wrong.

Brett seemed to brighten up when he saw his home, streightening and refusing help to walk. But he was just being stubborn. In his state he couldn't discern a straight line, more less get in without breaking anything.

Deciding against ringing the bell I knocked instead, as Brett used my shoulder for support pinching the bridge of his nose with a grunt. So much for being 'perfectly fine'. I almost rolled my eyes.

I was about to knock again, balancing Brett's weight so he wouldn't fall but then the door opened and Julia stepped there. Wrapped in a confy yet elegant gown, her slippers and a slightly disheveled hair.

"Well," she narrowed her eyes at his son. "Look who finally decided to show up. Where have you been?"

"Mum." groaned Brett with a grimace, squeezing his lids at the light coming from the house.

"Don't 'mum' me now." her gaze fell on me, severe. "Has he been drinking?"

"Em..."

"What am I even saying? I could smell it before even opening the door." she sighed forcefully and stepped aside to let us walk in.

We almost fell when Brett tripped with the carpet but with an unhuman amount of strengh I clunch him tighter and managed to keep us up. Taking the fact that my muscles are almost none existents and that he was almost one foot taller than me, let me tell that's not an easy target.

"Just put him on the sofa since he's clearly not able to walk straight." Julia commanded as she closed the door not too happy.

"I'm literly right here." snorted Brett as I do as she said and gasped when his weight was pulled to the coach, oggling the pillows like trying to undertand how did he ended up there. I almost let out a laugh but with his mother by my side, fuming, arms crossed and tapping the floor angrily; I got the feeling that I better keep it down.

"You're in deep trouble, Brett."

"Mum, please." he whined letting himself dug into the couch, exhausted.

"I said don't 'mum' me, kiddo. Didn't you even think of letting us know you were alive? Weren't you coming back right after dinner? You got me freaking out! And you've come -drunk?! Have you any idea how bad is it for you? End like this?"

"Just happend once."

I zoned out from her lecture, stretching my muscled with a grimace, exhaustion nesting in every inch of my being. God, what would I do to just curled on that same sofa and sleep... The day'd been so long it almost felt as if it had been several. Had it really been just this morning that Noel shoved me? It felt far, far from now.

I just want to sleep it all away and woke up bright and good as new. The mere thought of the fifteen minute trip home tired me.

"And poor Alyson!" my gut twisted when my name was brought in the arguement. I felt like I was intruding, head low and daydreaming, and now Julia just brought me right into the spotlight. "You think she deserves to be your babysitter this time at night?" she turned to me, her full mood softening immediately. "I'm sorry, sweetie."

I quickly gave her a tired smile. "Oh, no problem. Mrs Ryder. It's fine."

"See?" mumbled Brett in a raspy voice, rolling his eyes from the couch. "She said it's fine."

We heard a bark and footsteps quickly coming down the stairs. As always, the chance to see Bolt lightened my mood instantly.

Julia cursed under her breath. "You see what you did? You've waken up Bolt." I didn't get to hear Brett's reply since as soon as Bolt appeared in the door he jogged towards me I kneeled to pet him eagerly. Gosh I love this dog. Julia sighed. "Let's hope he's not up for a walk."

I straightened myself once more, remembering where I was and with a light blush on my cheeks. Julia smiled at me warmly.

"He likes you very much, sweetie." I reddened even harder and Brett huffed.

"Please." he get into a sitting position, his eyes buring deep into mine and when he smile my heart wristed. "I like you faaar more."

Whoa.

He just said...

He's drunk, Alyson. He's drunk and confused, so breathe again and wave it off now! Or you want to be the naive girl that take a drunk seriously?

I grinned back, hoping it covered how vulnerable I felt inside and gently pet his hair as well.

"Good boy."

His mother laughed behind us and Brett gave me a huge boyish smile, so adorable I felt ready to melt right now. My poor heart.

Why couldn't he always be this sweet?

I swear when tomorrow he blame it all on the alcohol my heart would shatter.

"Alright, alright, everybody likes Alyson." I looked back at Julia and she winked at me. "You want me to take you home, honey?" she gently brushed my hair, if she saw my band-aid she didn't mention it. "I can tell you're worn out. You poor thing. Let me get my keys and we'll be on our way..."

I opened my mouth to kindly decline the offer, not wanting to be more of a burden, but Brett beat me:

"No." he tugged the back of my thighs so I was standing between his knees and wrapped his arms possesively around me, setting me on fire. The side of his head snuzzing on my abdomen as I blushed agressively at the intimacy of that but right it did felt damn good. As if my insides were twaining into a floffy mass.

"No?"Julia Ryder perked one brow, amused at his behaviour which made me even more self-conscious.

"It's too late." his arms tightened, as if afraid I would disappear. "She should stay here the night."

What?!

"Mm, right." she glanced the wall watch and bit her lip, turning to me once more. "That's also an option, of course. I could prepare you the guest room."

Brett beat me again: "No need." He got up and bolted to the stairs, tugging me hand along out the room. "Good night!"

"We're not done with this conversation, Brett."

I gave her an apological look being drag upstair. "I'm so sorry."

She laughed. "It's fine, sweetie, I'll call your grandmother."

I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I mean, it wouldn't be the first time I stayed the night at the Ryders, but certainly the first in a long time. Also, it was true that I was done, the mere thought of getting in the car again gave me migraine and it would be ridiculous for Julia to give me a lift. Whether she used her car and mine was left here or she'd drove mine and then had to get by her own and find a way back here; it wasn't practical.

But still...

This was Brett's place we were talking about.

Brett!

Unaware of my inward battle, he guided me down the hallway but towards a room I knew pretty well, passing the guest room without much of an acknowledgement. Oh God. He wasn't thinking of...

"W-we're not sleeping on the same room, are we?"

"Why not?" he opened his door and gave me a glance over his shoulder. "We're friends, right?"

"Well... Yes, but..."

But he didn't give me any choice when he smiled, happy with that and closed the door. Darkness engulfed us and in the second it took me to process what was going on he'd already move towards the perfectly done bed and thrown his jacket on the window bench. All the decorative pillows followed swift.

"Brett, I'm not sleeping he- Oh My God! What are you doing?!" the excuse already rolling out my tongue was cut along with every rational though I could had. Only an strangled sound escaped my lips. Brett was shirtless. One not-so-flawless movement and, pam! His shirt was gone. Disregarded on the floor. I cupped my eyes immediately but the damage was done. I could feel my face burning. "You... y-you could had warned me!"

He laughed. "Now why would I do that?"

"Brett." I breathed out through clenched teeth. The sound of shuffling and cloths moving tell me he was either getting more undress or slipping into his pajama. The image of his well toned torso was burned in my brain. Taunting my better judgement. How did he expect me to sleep in his room?

Oh Lord oh Lord oh Lord-

"Please, just for tonight." even through the slur of his voice I sensed that vulnerability from before. My heart clenched. How could I say no when he pleaded like that? "Here."

I flinched as something was pushed against my chest and my arms immediately lowered from my eyes to hold the fabric he was handing me. Glancing down with a frown I realized it was some clothes. Probably for me to change into. I was glad to find him fully clothed when I looked up again. He gave me a lazy smile and stumbled towards the door.

"I'll go to the bathroom, you can change into that. " Brett opened the door, holding on it for balance giving me an unsure look over his shoulder. "Please stay."

How did I get myself into this situation?

Who would had told me this morning I'll be spending the night in Brett's place after having picked him up, wasted. This was surreal. Beyond surreal.

But there was little I could do about it now.

Knowing I only have much time 'til he was back, I awkwardly slipped out my shoes and uniform, quickly getting into the shirt and sweatpants he'd given me.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this.

The apprehension in my chest didn't go away as I rolled up the exaggeratedly long sleeves and tied the waist's lace as far as it go, but they still huge. I must looked ridiculous, I blushed just looking down at how his clothes swallowed my petite frame. They smelled like him too, and that was a huge turn on, which only increased the crimson in my cheeks.

I glance at the couch on the other end of the room, folding my clothes and leaving them over it -at the lack of a better place. As seconds passed I realized how dangerous this was. I'd barely begun accepting Brett back. Last time we were in this very room we argued. We still got a lot of unresolved problems.

This was too much. Maybe I still got time to go home. I wasn't that tired, right? Maybe I could...

Soft knocks on the door snapped me out my frantic thoughts. Hesitantly the door opened and he glanced in, smiling when he took in I had changed and stepped in. The door clicked softly as he rested his back on it to close it and my heart picked up at the way his eyes devoured me. Thank God the lights were out so he couldn't see how red I was.

"They suit you." he finally broke the silence making my brows knitted together.

"T-they so not." I rolled the slidding sleeves back up, proving my point. "Your clothes are just too big!"

"Or maybe you're too small." he taunted stepping closer. I gulped, knowing what was coming next and Brett enjoyed my nervousness. "Which side of the bed do you want?"

Oh my.

"I-I could always sleep on the couch." I pointed it, already knowing it most probably wouldn't happen. The thing is that... a part of me didn't mind the chance to sleep with him. But that only scared me more. I never seemed to be able to think straight when it comes to Brett.

"Bullshit." he took my hand and before I processed it he'd dragged me to the bed and laid us down.

What on earth?!

I was so astonished by his behavior that I couldn't move as Brett made himself comfortable, arms firmly wrapped around my waist and his face nuzzled my neck. My breath halted when he slid one leg between mine; not in a sexual manner but fully embracing me and pulled me impossibly closer. A lot of his body was in contact with mine, molding perfectly together, and his heat increased mine drastically due to his extrem nearness.

I didn't know what was worst: how intimate this position was, or the fact that a part of me actually enjoyed it.

"Brett-"

"Your heart is beating like crazy."

"Oh." I felt a violent blush burning my ears.

He chuckled, causing me goosebumps and increasing even more my frantic heartbeat. Brett inhaled deeply, as if my scent was conforting him, and I shuddered when his warm breath grazed my skin.

"Damn, Lys. You smell... lovely."

Oh, God. Calm down, Alyson. But I couldn't when he was this close and holding me like that. I felt each raise of his chest against mine.

"D-do I?"

"Mmh." Brett hummed into the crock of my neck and I shuddered. "So fucking amazing."

OH. GOD.

"T-thanks... I guess?"

A lazy smirk twisted his lips against my skin, sending more shivers down my spine.

"Mhm." his voice was barely a slow whisper. "Thanks for staying."

_________________________________________________

Hey! Oh wow, this was some long chapter...

Things are going to change for them, or what do you think?

BTW, we've reached the 7.4k views!!! That's amazing people, thank you so much! Also remember I have another story going on, I'll Change Your Mind, feel free to check it as well :) I'd really appreciate it!

Don't forget to coment, vote and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3M 345K 33
"What the hell?! Kennedy!" I watch as Ryder turns around furiously and strides towards me. Oh oh. Maybe I took it too far... "What'...
203 11 13
"You wanna know what I think Ryder..." I mumbled across the room. "What" he said coldly. With tears brimming in my eyes I tryed to hold myself toget...
42.6K 1.6K 62
"I hate him as much as I love him. This is toxic but I want it" _Unknown Lan is a nerd whose whole life has been centered on three things...
5.8K 318 23
"Hey Princess." "Wh..at is your problem?! Why are y..you following me?!" "Are you scared of me?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "N..no I am no..t...