A Wolf's Revenge #Watty's2015

By OnlyWicked

Harmony is a Wolf, not the Werewolf that are tamed but a full blooded Lycan. She should be a feral Alpha-Fema... More

I - Mortified
ll - Reborn
lll - Prowling
lV - Exhale
V- Respiration
Vl - Dramatical
VlI - Inevitable
VIII - Resentment
IX - Flaws
X - Decent
XI - Translucent
Xlll - Stranger
XIV - Fractures (Special Six's POV)
XV - Benevolent
XVI - Eventide
XVII - Ravenous
XVIII - Requiem
XIX - Identity
XX - Devour (Special Giovanni's POV)
XXI - Sanguine
XXII - Deluge
XXIII - Unconditional
XXIV - Deoxyribonucleic Acid
XXV - Trepidation
XXVI - Insensible
XXVII - Candor
XXVIII - Vicissitudes
XXIX - Exchange & Death
XXX - Bloodshed & Epilogue

XII - Brutality

22.5K 788 94
By OnlyWicked

Kinsley's POV

'Sweetie do you want to open your Christmas present?' My mothers voice rang from the kitchen as she whipped her hands down her apron. 

'Mother I want to open my presents to!' I heard my two older brother yell from besides me. 

  And I giggle my mouth was open wide and I stand up. My legs were a little wobbly and I feel giddy with excitement. My brothers both take my arms, and pull me along with them. I was a mere five but I was still a little behind everyone else. 

  My brothers are both already enrolled in school far away from me. And the only time I get to see them is when they come home form the holidays. 

  I knew we were all different from other people outside the huge extended family that my Mother and Dad told me that we had. And that was okay, I didn't know anything else. 

 Licking my lips I smile when my mother picks me up placing me on the counter. Flour coming away from her hand and landing lightly on my nose. 

   She turned away from me and my brothers, walking into the living room and heading to the huge tree that is huge. Standing giant over my tiny form. I smile and swing my legs back and forth. My brothers were both leaning on the counter next to me. 

   Swiping at the cookies that lay on the sheet, the howl a little as the cookies burn the roof of their mouths. And I smiled patting their heads with my hands, they smile up at me. 

'Here you are darling.' My mother said handing me a present that is nearly half as big as me.

  'And you boy here are your presents' she handed them smaller boxes. And I smiled pulling at the ribbon that adorned the top of the box. 

  The shredding of paper and the smell of warm cookies filled the air. Leaving me with a memory I knew that I would never forget. One that I didn't ever want to forget. 

 As my hands pulled the away the wrap and the box is exposed. I feel my face stretch into the biggest smile yet. In the box their is a giant stuffed bear. 

'Mother she's beautiful,' I whisper out and smiled as hugged the huge teddy bear to my little chest.

'It's for a very beautiful girl,' she said pressing her hand to my face and rubbing my cheek. 

  Big fat tear slide out of my eyes and I tried to contain the heart wrenching sob and my body shook. I missed that day, I missed that moment, I missed that smell, I missed those soft smiles of my family. 

  Placing a hand over my mouth I sobbed in silence. Keeping the sound of my pain hidden in my hand and in my heart. After the sobbing had subsided, it was just the tears that fell from my eyes. 

  Turning over I feel my face press into the side of Six's body. He was sound asleep his arms are still wrapped around my form. But he didn't stir and that was fin by me. I hated him seeing this part of me. I hated showing anyone the agony I felt over what I had lost. 

 Because that wasn't who I was; I wasn't some weak wolf, I was a strong. Or so people think I am and that is how things should be. Pulling myself out from underneath his arms and sit up. 

  Biting my lip, I wince slightly my body is sore. Damn he was rough when I let him do what I want. Sliding out of the bed I place my feet on the ground it was warm and soft to the touch. 

  My legs shake slightly and I grab the bed to keep my self upright. Licking my lips I try not to fall down. Walking slowly towards the closet I open the door. 

  I grab the first thing I see, not really caring, I know I need to get to see Giovanni. But it wasn't like I wanted to. Breathing threw my nose I try not to shake with anger. 

Humming to myself I dress quickly. Pulling on some snug black pants on, I slip a baby blue tank top and then a warm and fluffy sweater. Bending down I grab a pair of short black boots. And quickly slide them onto my feet. 

  Walking softly I grab a card key that laying on the table before I open the door and quietly as I can.  Sighing softly I pull at my hair, its a mess. But what should I care, I don't ever want to see Giovanni again. But that wasn't plausible. 

 Turning towards the left I head towards the elevator. Pressing the up button the elevator door opens and I walk in. Placing my back onto the wall of the elevator.

  I press the button to the top suit and I try not to scream in anger as I see the doors close. My eyes flutter shut and I lean my head back onto the wall.

 The knot in my stomach tightening as I feel anger swell deep in my stomach. My hands curled into fist  and I try ot to keep my anger in check.

  Peeling my eyes open I look at the flickering lights of the floor numbers as the pass by my eyes in a torrent. And I feel as every floor passes the more my anger grows and grows.

  The ding of the doors come at a slight shook to me. But I step out onto the floor. The over whelming smell of Giovanni scent hit me like a ton of bricks.

  I feel my wolf stir in my head. And I don't want her to take over control of me. So I push her deeply into the back of my mind.

 Walking forward I see two guards standing outside of his door. I wasn't surprised that their were guards, but I wasn't completely thrilled that they were their, just another fact that someone saw me entering Giovanni's room at night.

  Sighing, I walk forward my heels making light clicking noise as I walked towards the door and the men standing watch. Keeping my back straight I don't show any fear, that would be weak and these Wolf's are anything if weak.

   The man to the right had a deep scar running from his jaw to his ear. And then two more cuts at the same angle. A wolf had done that, but he was still alive to tell the tale I could see. His blonde hair was in a crew cut that was anything if flattering.

   Turing to the other man that was on the left I had to raise an eyebrow at him. He wasn't built like a tank he was more gangly and agile looking. He'd be a better assassin or scout than a bodyguard. His face held a smirk that was anything but pleasant to look at, I felt more of a hatred towards him in a way. He had no scars that I could see, his hair was a light brown it was sloppily placed over his head and it looked anything but professional.

"Alpha Kinsley," the man to the left spoke," what is it that we can help you with?" He at least addressed me by my titles. He better address me that way, I thought darkly, I was still his superior.

"I was summoned earlier by Alpha Maximilian," I said shortly. Using his name would only piss this guy of no doubt and I suppose it would be in my best interest to use his title.

"It's a little late to be here do you think Alpha Kinsley?" The man to the left asked me smugly.

 I turned my eyes towards him. My fuse was a little short, he was playing with the wrong wolf. My mouth pulled at the edges trying to force its self into a smile. I am sure it came out twisted anything but sweet. Moving faster than I care to imagine.

 My hand was tightly locked his throat, and using my momentum I slam him into the wall. He coughs and his eyes bulge slightly at the impact. And I can hear the dry walk cracking.

"Did you have something you'd like to say?" I asked him coldly.

"Names Rei," he said smiling at me. And I tighten the hold I have on his neck further.

"Alpha Kinsley, please put him down. We were not made aware that you were invited, but we still can't let you through, without the permission of Alpha Maximilian," the man on the right spoke up.

"I don't give a damn, get the hell out of my way or I'll do the same to you buddy," I said turning my attention back to the man or the right. He looked into my eyes and then sighed, and knocked on the door.

"What the hell do you want at this hour James," Giovanni asked and I heard the door open.

  And then a sharp intake of air. And I turn to look and Giovanni's got his head poking out from behind the door. He looking straight at me and I release the hold I have on Rei's neck. He drops to the floor with a thud, and I hear him gasping for air.

"Glad that you inform them I would be stopping by," I said coldly in Giovanni's direction.

"You didn't have to go about chocking my best friends little brother," he said before he pulled the door open. And I steeped around James here and headed into the room.

"James Rei don't disturb me," Giovanni said, before closing the doors. And I take in the room around me.

  Their is a kitchen to the left of me along with a table that sits further from the door. In the middle of the room their is a huge cough with a huge TV that rose from the floor. Everything was modern and open, it was a beautiful suite.

  Everything looked fit for a Prince, to bad I didn't give a shit about him being one. Quiet frankly he could have been the President of the Free world and I wouldn't give a damn. Right now all I wanted was to get this out of the way, and then after tomorrow's affairs are done, I will be on my way back to my pack.

"It took you long enough to get here," he growled in my ear. And I shifted my shoulder blades standing straighter. This ass he made me shift in anger the last thing I needed was to let him walk all over me again.

"Did you give me a time? I came when it was convenient to me, not to you," I said shortly flicking my thick hair over my shoulder.

"Someone feisty," he said as I felt his hand slide down my shoulder and along my arm. And I froze, just what did he think he was doing to me now. Twisting my arm out of his reach, I felt my body move and before I care to think I am throwing a punch.

  But he easily catches my wrist pulling me closer, towards his face. He's got a light smrik that sprinkles onto his mouth.

"What did you do with all that anger? Did you do something with whats between your legs? Did you fuck him?" He asked me bluntly and I flinched ever so slightly. But it was still a flinch none the less.

"Why does it matter to you?" I snarled at him darkly. My teeth bared.

"None of that shit, you turn into a wolf and I'll show you why my family are the rulers of the northern hemisphere," he threatens me blatantly, like it's second nature to him.

"Let go of my arm."

  We lock eyes and at this point it was a battle of wills. And one that I intended to win. He was shirtless now that I actually had time to look at him. He was dressed in shorts, it looks like he'd just woken up.

   He survey my appearance as well and I wasn't found of him looking at me. His eyes were scrutinizing me and no doubt in my mind he could smell Six all over me. And that had to piss him off, but I didn't give a damned.

"Let go of my god damned arm!" I just about scream at him. And to my pleasure he religusihed my arm back to me.

  His grip had been iron, rubbing my wrist, I eye him warily.

"What do you want with me asshole?"

"You'll be joining my council anytime now, I thought tomorrow would be a good enough day if any to announce it. Not that everyone doesn't already know. But this will make it official." His voice had an underlying meaning. But then what did he say that didn't some ulterior motive behind it?

  Licking my lips I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Is that all?" I ask.

"No." He said.

"What else do you need to talk about?" I asked him darkly.

    I want to get the hell up out of here, but that wasn't happening with him playing this word game. And his rude behavior since he found out who I was didn't make me want to stick around. Not any longer than I had to.

"I want you, what I did to you five years ago was beyond childish-" the laugh that came from my mouth was defining.

"Childish?" I laughed more, my stomach hurt from the strain of laughing so hard. "What your doing now is childish, what you did back then was just cruel. I was willing to do anything for you, to be near you to help you to understand you. Anything!" My voice was cracking.

"Not anymore I am my own Wolf and Women. And I have a pack to watch out for, they are my family your are nothing more than my ruler, but so help me if you dare take that away from me... I will have hell for you to pay." I growled out at him.

  My hand was in a tight fist at my side, and I could see the golden embers of my eyes as they burned into his eyes. He looks surprised at the out burst, but I wasn't playing around anymore.

"I'm trying to be nice." He said. And I snorted, my hand falling onto my hip.

"And I'm not holding my punches." I said.

  He crossed his arms over his chest and I watched as the muscles along his body rippled. But I didn't care about the fact that the smell was enxociating and I felt the pull stronger than ever.

"You can feel it now can't you?" He asked me, his eyes were giddy.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said shortly.

He stepped closer towards me and I wanted to back further away. My heels made defining little clicks across the floor now.

"You don't have to lie about it, I know you can feel it, because I can feel it again." His voice was smooth like satin.

    My hands moved forward pressing my palms onto his chest. Keeping him at arms distance away from me. That was to close, being this close with his scent floating around the air. I could feel her shaking in my head. She'd gone so long without her other half she was basically clawing for control.

  But I wouldn't give it to her.

"Stay the fuck away from me." I hissed out.

"What if I don't want to listen to you?" He asked me.

"I don't give a shit! Get away from me!" I said dropping my hands and making a move towards the door. My legs weren't as fast as I would have liked them to be. Because his hand pressed on the door and I tried to yank it open.

I almost got it open but he forced it closed again. And I slam my hand on the door in frustration.

"Let me out!" I said sharply.

"Why?" He asks.

"Eat shit!" I growl at him. My hand moving of it own violation, the sensation that rippled through my hand and down through my wrist and arm. Made me want to cry out in horror but more in celebration.

  I slapped him across his face and it felt good. My hand stung a little from the percussion of the slap. It couldn't be helped he needed to understand that I wasn't about to put up with anything he had to say.

  But maybe I should have expected it maybe I shouldn't have I couldn't really tell. But the pain that rang through me was enough to make me double over in pain.

  Though instead my body hit the door. And I whimpered in fear and anger but mostly pain. The left side of my face sang in agony. Biting my lip I feel blood run down from between my teeth.

 Sucking in air I stopped breathing. I was gasping my legs felt like jello underneath of me. It was all so quiet so blank so empty.

"Kinsley. I didn't mean to... dammit I didn't mean it." I heard him breathe out. I couldn't look at him I couldn't believe what was happening to me.

   I didn't expect him to hit me. Although, I should have be warry about this. He'd raised a hand at me. Granted we weren't bound, but he reconnected the bond. It was all his damn fault. He's the one that took everything from me!

"Please say something to me..."

  Say something, what was their to even say, I had nothing to say to him. Nothing that I wanted from him. Yet somewhere I hopped what he had said was true. Did he really not mean to hit me.

But I realized that this was a false sense of hope. Everything in my life seemed to be false.

  He reached a hand out. And I shifted away from it. I didn't want him to touch me I didn't want to be anywhere near him. Anywhere but here would have been perfect. My only condition is that Giovanni wouldn't be there.

"Please just don't ever touch me again."

  I was so broken. Pushing up onto my shaking legs. Reaching for the door handle I pull the door open. And this time he does nothing to stop me.

  Walking out of the room. I don't bother with either of the guards. That would have just been a waste of time. Sprint down the length of the hall, I slam my hand into the down button. The doors open quickly and step in them.

Pressing the button that closed the door.

  Falling backwards I feel death inside. I was confident, now I understood my place. I understood that I was still nothing to Giovanni. He hit me, if he'd truly loved me wouldn't have hit me. That was clear as night and day.

  But I couldn't comprehend why that fact hurt me so much.

______

A/N: Yay! The Next Chapter is Here!!

Song: The Killers - When We Were Young

If you like the killer you should comment and tell me if this was the right song for the chapter.

Comment and Vote. The support is much appreciated. Hope everyone is excited for the upcoming Christmas Break. I'm counting down!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
1.6K 79 36
Julianna has always known exactly what she wanted. She was young, she was free, and nothing could stop her from taking the Alpha title in two years...
448K 14K 59
My wolf Flicker start roaming my head demanding to go towards our mate. And I did just that, I started looking for him. And my eyes stopped at a gro...
19.9M 119K 15
Harmony Evans was a born werewolf who dreamed of one thing, meeting her mate. The male wolf made just for her. The one destined to love her and only...