His Silly Student - Love Stor...

By YouWillLoveThisLove

''Rasha, if it's not you, it's not anyone. And if I have to fight for you, I'll do that. Even if it takes yea... More

[1] that's mine!
[2] tutor?!
[3] single
[4] never felt in love.
[5] baby shark
[6] our second kid
[7] soccer
[8] dance with me.
[9] avoiding her.
[10] fight!
[11] weak.
[13] hide & seek
[14] hahaha, sike.
[15] rumors...
[16] i like you saiid.
[17] she's gorgeous.
[18] i fucking hate you!
[19] love?
[20] bandage.
[21] happy birthday.
[22] regret.
[23] really?
A Break...
[24] don't cry, baby.
[25] our time.
[26] ridiculous.
[27] maria adams.
[28] overthinking?
[29] lies.
[30] did adnan hurt himself?
[31] i deserve better.
[32] if not you, its not anyone.
[33] finding out about everything.
[34] protect.
[35] wife.
[36] wrong daughter.
[37] memories.

[12] falling in love...

5K 233 21
By YouWillLoveThisLove

Rasha

'' Don't be sad anymore okay? Dad loves you, he really didn't mean it. Okay? '' Aliah rests my head on her shoulder. I slowly nod as I sigh. '' It doesn't matter anymore. It was my fault anyway, I was the one who raised my voice at him. '' I said. I feel her shaking her head. '' It's not your fault, It's that bitch Elissa's fault. '' She says as I chuckle silently. She pulls away and looks at me, '' I've noticed something these past few days. '' She caresses my cheek carefully. I furrow my eyebrows at her, '' What do you mean Aliah? '' 

'' I don't I just feel like something is wrong with you, you get lost in thoughts when I talk to you or you don't even pay attention to mom and dad when they are talking to you... '' I look at her confused, okay I do agree about getting lost in thoughts. But I think she's overreacting, everyone gets lost in thoughts sometimes. '' Do you like someone? '' She asks nervously. Suddenly before I get to open my mouth Mr.Bashar pops up on my mind from nowhere. Mr.Bashar? What? Why would he pop up on my mind in this situation? Because you like him bitch. What was that? I like him? Pffftttt never in my wildest dreams.

'' I knew it! You like someone! '' Aliah shouts excitedly. I look at her with widened eyes, '' I don't! Wallah, I don't like anyone! '' I shout as she laughs loudly. '' I'm your sister, I know everything about you. '' She slaps my forehead playfully. '' You have to tell me everything, who he is, his name, if he's cute and if he is muscular. '' She winks at me. Well Mr.Bashar, he kinda is cute and muscular. Am I wrong? I mean every shirt he wears it shows how perfectly built he is, and when I touched his chest, omg my heart. WHAT THE FREAK WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT HIM, THIS IS SO CRINGE!

 I get up from bed, '' Listen, I don't have feelings for anyone. I don't like anyone, me? Rasha? Like someone? Pffttt, you know that's not true. '' I point at her. She folds her arms. '' Tsk, tsk, tsk, it seems like you haven't realized it yet. When you've realized you have to tell me everything. '' I see her get up from the bed and put her arms on my shoulder.

'' I love you Rasha, you know that? '' She says it with a smile. '' Eww, stop it. You're supposed to hate me! '' I joke and we laugh. '' Anyways, I'm going to Sarah and Yasin. Their friends are there too, you should come with me. '' She raises her eyebrows. Well, I don't have anyone to hang out with today. Donia is in Michigan with her family, Tamara is visiting her boyfriend and Medina is with some dude she just met. '' Fine. '' I say.

'' Yalla, get ready. We have to be there in an hour.''

Saiid

I look at my friends talking and laughing, but everything I could think about was Rasha. I've been thinking about her since yesterday. I don't know, but I feel really bad. Was I too hard on her? Was I wrong by avoiding her? But I did it for her. I don't want to hurt her, or even myself. I really care about her, I care about her more than anybody else. And It's killing every bone inside of me, I don't even know how I ended up in this situation. But everything I knew was that I'm falling In love with Rasha. I know, It sounds so stupid. She's much younger than me and she's my student. But I can't help it, I just can't. Whenever I lay my eyes on her my heart pounds really fast. 

I never thought I would fall in love with someone this fast, or even fall in love with someone. What did I know about falling in love, I've never felt in love with someone. I dated many girls but still, I never ever felt anything for them. But Rasha, everything she does interest me. And I hate it, I hate it so fucking much. '' Saiid? '' I hear Yasin say. I look up at them and I feel everyone's eyes on me. '' What is it? '' I chuckle as I look at them. '' What wrong with you? You look so lost? Is it something you're hiding? '' Mac asks. I take a deep breath before I speak.

'' What could I be hiding? '' I say with a smile on my face. Nadia shakes her head carefully. '' I don't know, It feels like you have something in mind that you haven't told us about. '' She says. I shake my head, '' There's nothing you should worry about, by the way, I have to make a quick call. '' I say as I get up and leave the kitchen. I walk out of the house to get some fresh air. I sit down on the outdoor staircases as I look at the neighborhood's driveway. I don't know what's wrong with me? Since I've noticed that I'm getting interested in Rasha my whole mood has changed. 

I see a red car parking in front of Yasin's and Sarah's house. I try to look into the car but all I could see were two women wearing headscarves. Then I recognize one of them. Aliah. Aliah is Sarah's cousin and a friend of mine. She walks out of the car, as soon as she recognizes me I see her smiling at me. I nod at her with a smile on my face. 

Rasha

WHAT THE FUCK? AM I LOOKING AT MR.BASHAR RIGHT NOW? WHAT WAS HE DOING THERE! Oh my god?! What the heck is going on, please what is going on please someone tell me?! '' Oh? What is Saiid doing there all alone? '' I hear my sister say. She parks her car as I turn my gaze at her, '' Do you know him?! '' I ask nervously as I feel my heart is beating really fast. My hands were sweating like I don't know what. '' Yes, don't you know? He's Yasin's best friend.''  She says before she gets out of the car. Yasin's what? How come I didn't know?! So all this time he've known Yasin? That means that we have probably met before, I mean not in school. Like maybe family parties or Yasin and Sarah's wedding?! How come I've never noticed him? And why now? I see him smiling at Sarah. He slowly walks up to her, shit what should I do?! I immediately covered my face with my scarf. 

I see them talking and laughing, why is she laughing with him? Does she like him? What the heck am I even thinking in this situation? I slowly get off the car and I'm about to sneak into the house but I hear my sister call my name. '' Rasha! Where are you going? Come and greet Saiid. '' She frowns. I bit my lower lip as I closed my eyes, this bitch! '' Rasha? '' I heard Mr.Bashar say, with a confusing tone. I slowly turn around and look at him. I feel the butterflies going crazy in my stomach. Not now! '' Mr.Bashar... '' I look up at him as I fake smile. He narrows his eyes at me, like he can't believe that I'm standing in front of him. Trust me, I can't believe it either. 

'' You know each other? '' My sister asks. I slowly nod as my eyes were still on Mr.Bashar. '' Yeah, umm.. Rasha she's my student... '' Mr.Bashar said. Aliah widened her eyes at me. '' What? You never told me Saiid was your teacher. '' She says with a bright smile on her face. I sigh as I nod. '' Um let's walk in then. '' Mr.Bashar says and we nod. We walk towards the house silently, oh my this is so awkward. As soon as we get in I see Nancy playing in the hallway, '' Nancy! '' I call her name excitedly. She turns her gaze at me and screams excitedly. '' Rasha!! '' She hugs me tightly that I almost tripped. I let out a small laugh, '' You've missed me right? '' I pull away and look at her. '' Yes! '' She kisses my cheek. I carry her as I look at Mr.Bashar who looks at me. 

'' Do I have something on my face? '' I say, but I clearly know that I don't have anything on my face. I just wanted to start a conversation. '' Yes, you do. '' He says. Wait I do? '' Here, let me help you. '' He says as he reaches for my face, he suddenly pinches my cheek playfully. He laughs as I feel my heart going crazy, damn what the heck is happening to me?

'' Whatever. '' I say as I walk into the kitchen where everyone is sitting. I look around and see Yasin and Sarah sitting and talking with their friends, as I look around recognize some of the faces. Wait Isn't they the guys I met outside Walmart with Mr.Bashar? '' Rasha! '' Sarah walks up to me, I put Nancy down and hugged Sarah. '' I've missed you, where have you been? '' She asked.

'' Well, you've never asked me to come and visit you. '' I shrug my shoulders. '' Do we have to tell you to visit us? '' I hear Yasin say. I turn my gaze at him, '' First of all, Yasin, you don't get to talk. You don't even like me. '' I joke, he looks at me and laughs. '' Your damn right. '' He says as everyone laughs. '' So I see you met your teacher. '' Sarah winks at me. Wait she knew? How come she never told me that she knew! I turn around at Mr.Bashar, '' Uh yes... '' I nod nervously. '' I still can't believe your Rasha's teacher. Like isn't she annoying man? '' Yasin asks Mr.Bashar, everyone laughs again as I roll my eyes. 

'' Well, may God help you Sarah for seeing this guy every day. Like how? How can you even bare with someone like that? '' I say and everyone laughs yet again. I walk up to Yasin's friends to greet them but It looks like they already recognize me. '' I think we've already met. '' I say to the guy who I think his name is Jaffar? '' Yep, we have. '' He smiles at me as I smile back. Then I walk to up to a stunning woman, oh my she is so beautiful. She has green mixed with grey eyes as her hair color is light brown. She's probably the one Mr.Bashar likes... I'm so freaking jealous. Wait why would I be jealous?! '' Hi, I'm Nadia. '' She reaches her hand for mine, I shake hands with as I smile at her. '' Rasha. ''

The past few hours I've gotten to know Mr.Bashar's friend, they are really funny and strange, in a good way though. Sometimes I think I caught Mr.Bashar looking at me, who am I fooling? Why would he look at me? If he ever looked at me It's because he probably noticed how ugly I am. sigh. I feel someone grabbing my hand, I turn around and see Nancy looking at me. '' Rasha? '' She says. '' Yes, sweetheart? '' I smile at her. 

'' Can we please buy some snacks? '' She gives me the most adorable smile, omg how can I say no to this creature? '' Of course! '' I say as I hold her hand and about to walk to the hallway. '' Where are you going? '' I hear Yasin say. I sigh as I roll my eyes, I turn around as I see everyone staring at me. '' Nancy and I, we are going to buy some snacks. '' I tell them. Yasin furrows his eyebrows at me. '' Can't you see that it's getting dark? You can't go out now. '' He folds his arms. '' Why not? It's not that dark. '' I say looking out the window. '' It is, you are not going anywhere. '' He says. I feel Nancy let go of my hand as she cries loudly. I narrow my eyes at Yasin. '' See what you did! '' I almost shout. 

'' It's fine, I'll go with them. Plus I have my car with me so It will be faster. '' We hear Mr.Bashar say. We all look at him as he gets up from the chair he was sitting on. '' Are you sure? '' Sarah asks him. He nods, '' Let's go. '' He carries Nancy.

Yes! Finally some time alone with Mr.Bashar!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new chapter, what did you think?

Comment & Vote!

Love ya!! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 313 33
Antonia (18) is in her last year of Highschool. Her life is great - it's just the way she wants it to be until her English and Maths teacher gets pr...
9.8K 266 54
Eli is like everybody, a normal senior high school student who wanted to make her last year in high school memorable. She's dealing with some emotion...
362K 5.5K 27
❝I want you so bad.❞ I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...
2.5K 214 9
"Whatever," I smack my locker and roll my eyes, "I don't care about you or anything you do." Just as I was about to leave he grabbed my wrist and pin...