Set Ablaze

De sussky

THIS STORY IS DISCOUNTED!! (Y/N) (L/N). The girl who saved countless of lives that day but lost the one's who... Mai multe

Introduction!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
100 Reads Special!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Info For Later!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Thanksgiving Special!
Side Story!
Side Story pt2!
Side Story pt3!
Side Story pt4!
Side Story pt5!
Side Story pt6!
Side Story pt7!
Side Story pt 8!
Hey Guys...
Christmas Special!
New Years Special!
Chapter 32
300 Votes Special!
Information Update!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Thank you all so much!
Valentines Special... Sorta
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank you all!
Coronavirus Update
Chapter 41
My apologies...
Chapter 42
Happy Birthday Bakugou!
Update on Story.
Chapter 43
Just some information!
Uhhh
Very Important Update!

Chapter 37

1.3K 51 65
De sussky

I woke up in my room, well my room in Hawks mansion. I slowly got up and decided to get dressed.

After getting dressed I made my way downstairs, pulling my hair back into a ponytail in the process.

"Ah, good morning miss." The butler from yesterday greeted me at the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh, hello. Have you seen Hawks? I'd like to go get those documents to look at." I asked him.

"No miss I haven't but if you'd like, I can retrieve them." He nodded to me.

"Really? That'd be great! Thank you..." I paused for a minute.

"Alfred." The old butler smiled at me.

I nodded in return, "I'm gonna come sit in here." I pointed to the living room like place.

"Alright." He hummed before walking off.

I took in the building for a minute, it was huge. I wonder how many parties he has here...

Alfred walked up to me and handed me the envelope, I thanked him and went to the nearby table to sit down.

I sat down and began to read and examine all the documents.

"Presumably dead, huh?" I read aloud.

"The subject Ara (L/N) was filed as dead based on the report given by her daughter, (Y/N) (L/N). Yet we have reason to believe that she's still alive. Recently, police have been called out to scenes where there's been a string of murders. All linked back to Ara (L/N). We don't know how she survived but through our investigation, we're fully certain she's the one who's the cause of this."

I felt my ears lay on my head, "So now she's murdering people?" I asked no one.

I place the document down on the table, looking at all the papers I have laid out.

"All of these are saying she's been involved with several murder cases. None have nearly anything to do with the League." I tilted my head.

I then noticed one more paper that was under another one. I picked it up and began to read the document.

"A statement we received from All For One stood out. 'She'll help him with the cause'."

That was all I read, it was enough for me to know who she was and who he is. I grabbed the papers and put them back into the envelope.

"Ya having fun?" Someone asked me.

I jumped a bit, turning to see Hawks standing next to me.

"Oh my god you scared me." I let out a heavy sigh.

"Sorry about that. I just needed to tell you that we aren't starting physical training today." Hawks hummed a bit.

"Then what are we doing?" I questioned.

"Going to a party!" Hawks grinned at me.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Yeah! It's a gala being hosted by a quirk drug enhancement distributer." He tells me.

"I don't even have anything to wear..." I felt myself sigh.

"No problems! I asked for a bit of help and got a good dress for you. You need to look slightly older than what you do so one of my maids are going to help you with your makeup." He explains.

"When is it?" I asked.

"Later. They'll tell you when to start getting ready." Hawks hummed.

I watched as the bird waved at me, "I got patrol and I want you to rest for tonight so do whatever. Just try to rest." Hawks told.

"I suppose. Have fun on patrol." I waved awkwardly.

Hawks eyes met mine and with that, he was gone again.

"Weirdo." I huffed out.

~

"Miss, it's time to get ready for the gala." A female maid walked over to me.

I looked up from the work at the table, a smile on my face, "Alright. Just give me a minute to put this up." I tell her.

She nods and watches as I put up the paperwork I was going over.

I then stood up, turning to her.

She nodded again and began to lead the way.

~

"T-this is too revealing!" I blushed at the sight of myself in the mirror.

The black dress they had picked out was skin tight and had an opening right before my ass.

The maid left my hair down and added a bluish tint to it, some fake hair chalk or whatever.

"You look so cute Miss!" The maid smiled at me.

I let out a sigh, "Whatever, where's Hawks?" I asked.

(A/N: This is the dress!)

I turned when I heard the door open, my eyes widened when they landed on Hawks in a suit.

W-why are you blushing?! Cut it out (Y/N)!

I then remember the outfit I was in and began to blush even more.

"A-are you ready?" I asked him.

I was in black high heels yet he was still slightly taller than me. I felt my lips part as I began to tell him he looked nice.

"Y-you..." I began but he cut me off.

"Let's go before we're late." He hummed.

"R-right..." I looked away before following him out the mansion.

We made our way to a limo and got in, I sat on the opposite side of Hawks. My leg crossed over my other leg. I pressed my hand on my cheek as I watched out the window.

"Are you okay?" Hawks asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I responded.

The conversation ended at that.

~

When we arrived, someone opened the door for me. It wasn't Hawks or our driver.

Hawks has stepped out the car, I followed him.

"Hawks, it's good to see you again." The man tells.

"You as well. This is my date, (Y/N). We'll be going on ahead." Hawks grinned at the man.

"Go right ahead." The man smiled.

"Thank you sir." Hawks nodded.

He quickly took my arm in his and pulled me to him. I felt myself blush again.

"You never told me that we were a date..." I whispered to him.

"If you showed up with me looking like this, what else would you be?" Hawks whispered in return.

"I don't know. Your intern?" I rolled my eyes.

Hawks looked over at me, a slight smirk on his lips.

"Stop or I'll have to make things more believable." He told me, his smirk getting wider.

I slightly blushed then let out a huff of air, "Whatever."

We approached a door and were quickly let in, I felt my heart drop when I realized what was actually going on.

There was so many obvious villains here as well as political leaders, policemen and some other lower hero's.

That's not just it, there was so many people drinking, smoking and partying, you'd think it was a club.

"Well?" Hawks turned to me.

I felt my grip on his arm tighten a bit, "Y-you aren't suggesting..." I mumbled a bit.

"Let's party." Hawks flashed that now well known smirk.

Authors Note:
Hello!
I haven't spoken on these in a while but here I am!
I wanted to dedicate this to, AngeFilia7 !!
Their comments were really funny and I'm super glad they enjoyed the story!
So have this early update because you guys are awesome.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

41K 885 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
3K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
3.2K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...
143K 4.9K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...