๐Ÿ•๐„๐•๐˜๐ โœฆ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก7 ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘๐‘ค...

By -OISHIIYUTA

๐˜ˆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜Ž๐˜–๐˜›7 ๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜‰๐˜ž ๐˜๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด & ๐˜š๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด. -OISHIIYUTAโ„ข More

โ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€โž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—œ๐—œโž; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐Ÿฐ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐Ÿญโž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—–๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป
โ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ, ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†โž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—–๐˜‚๐—บ & ๐—š๐—ผโž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธโž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜โž (๐— +)
โ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ...?โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜†๐—ป๐˜†โž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜†๐—ป๐˜† ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€โž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜๐—ตโž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—•๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ปโž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ
โ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒโž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ
โ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—น๐˜†โž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—น๐˜† ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—”๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ณโž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด
โ๐—–๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—–๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—›๐—ผ๐—น๐˜† ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜†โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
โ๐—›๐—ผ๐—น๐˜† ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
โ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€โž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜†โž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ฝโž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ดโž
โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ป.โž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
โ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€โž ; ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ฒ
โ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€โž (๐— +)
โ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ž๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„โž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐— ๐—ฒ ๐—จ๐—ฝโž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ
โ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€โž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐— ๐˜† ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—”๐—ก๐—ก๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง!โž (๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ?)
โ๐—”๐—ก๐—ก๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง!โž (๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ!)

โ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜?โž ; ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ฒ

4K 112 49
By -OISHIIYUTA

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?" ; 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗷𝗮𝗲 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪
━ ❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨...❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Best Friends to (Almost) Lovers, LGBTQ+.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Content is suitable for all audiences.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

youngjae <3
wanna hang out tonight?
7:37 pm

y/n
sure! see you soon.
7:38 pm

"Hello~" He sang as soon as you felt warm arms pull you in a hug.

"How have you been?" He asked over his shoulder. You titled your head in distaste, knowing you couldn't lie to him about how you felt. "I've been okay," You could sense his hesitation in the kitchen, "Hmm... That doesn't sound very truthful." He mused as you could hear the clatter of dishes in the kitchen.

"Spill," He came around the corner, standing there with his hand cradling his hip. It was things like that that once made you believe he was what you'd once known to be true. But now, you weren't so sure. You inwardly kicked yourself for assuming something so sensitive. It was wrong on so many levels and plus what did it matter? He was your friend regardless.

"I just... Sometimes I wonder if I'm with the right person." He knows immediately what you're getting at. He nods in understanding before joining you on the couch, his warm hand rubbing your back soothingly. "I mean, I love him and all, but there's something that I just can't wrap my heart around. Maybe I'm just detached?"

"Well," He sighs, knowing this will be hard for him to voice. "He betrayed your trust enough times already. I could understand why you wouldn't be interested." You chuckled, knowing his bitter undertone all too well. "It's not that I'm uninterested..."

"Well, you should be. He's a fool." He says, turning his body toward the TV now. "I know he makes some pretty stupid decisions, but-" You fidgeted with your words, unable to form a decent enough sentence to defend him.

"But...?" He urged, setting your bowl and some chopsticks in front of you. At the sight of the steamy food, your mouth water. "먹다." He ordered you. You reached for the food instantly, grateful he offered something to you.

"But what?" Your mind went blank from all the different flavors that danced in your mouth. "Hmm?" You asked, a mouth full of food. He chuckled, "You know he makes stupid decisions, but...?" He reminded you from before. "I guess I just feel safe with him." You finalized. He seemed unimpressed with your answer. "That's it? You're safe with him?" You nodded.

"I wouldn't expect you to understand. There are some things you just have to deal with when you're in a relationship like mine."

"Like yours? What are you getting at?"

You remained silent as he dismissed the topic, moving to sit in front of you so you couldn't cower away from the steaming plate of the truth he was serving. "Anyways, being cheated on isn't something that should come with a relationship. Honesty and loyalty are, but cheats and lies shouldn't even be an option."

"Y/n," You listen expectantly.

"You're my best friend and I care about your happiness just as much as my own. And if you aren't happy then I'm not happy. And if I, of all people, aren't happy, you have something to be worried about." You had to laugh at his babbling.

"I'm serious!" He whined. "Try to tell me right now that you're happy and I'll let this whole thing go," He was sitting beside you at this point, watching you closely as you tried your hardest to say so. "I'm happy." Your tone wasn't convincing at all. You could tell he knew this too because he did not, for a second, let it all go.

"Yeah, right." He muttered, staring at the muted TV show. After a while, you'd finished your food and had now been using the silence as an opportunity to flip the script.

"Well, how are things with you and Jaebeom?" He looked at you funnily for a moment before he looked back at the TV. "We're fine. He's a great friend." You took the word 'friend' a little heavier than you usually would.

"Just... Friends?" He knew now that there was something on your mind that you weren't telling him. He turned off the TV, remaining stuck in his spot. "What's going on?" He said with a sigh. You looked to him, finding him leaned back on his bicep, his face blank, but somehow comforting.

"I was just wondering if you and he were together, that's all." A long pause went by before you were deafened by his booming laughter right in your ear. It took him a good minute to calm down, ever-so-slowly coming back to earth.

"You think-" He choked on a bit more laughter, "You think I would date him?" You shrugged, "Yeah, I mean you're always clinging to him, you're the complete schoolgirl around him." He pouted, "No I'm not..." It was your turn to mutter, "Yeah, right." He sat up so you could see him.

"Look, there may have been a time where I was confused about some things revolving around myself, but I'm not into him like that."

You nodded silently.

"There's actually someone else I'm into." You glanced at him. "Who?" You dare ask, and even with how closely you watched his actions, you still didn't expect him to lean in across the armrest and lay a kiss on your lips so suddenly.

Frozen in shock, you barely hear his next words. It's a blur- so mocking to your hearing ability. "You."

You don't have time to process a thing more before his lips graze against yours again, a soft gesture lingering long enough to send tingles on the skin. Ever so gently does he begin to kiss you deeper, holding you in his arms closely? For a second, and a second only do you kiss back, catching your actions before you can be engulfed by your emotions.

You finally gathered enough courage to snatch yourself away from him, hopping up on your feet as you pulled your braids to rest over your shoulder.

"This is strange..." You said, more so to yourself. But he heard it loud and clear. "What's wrong, beautiful?" He asked as if genuinely didn't see how odd things were.

You said the words before you could catch them.

"I thought you were gay!"

He takes it lightly, laughing you off with a swipe of his hand. "What?" He says in disbelief, "Not at all. I'm just comfortable," You had to admit that's the first time you've heard that.

"Comfortable? What does that mean?"

He sighs softly, leaning back on his arm again, "Exactly how it sounds. I'm comfortable. And I like you," he says simply.

"But I'm with-"

"I don't care about him." His face twists in disgust, "He can go to hell for all I care," He spits. You just stand there, contemplating your entire life. He takes notice of this, waving his hand around to get your attention. "Hello? Earth to Y/n?"

You couldn't believe it. Your boyfriend was right.

"What do you expect me to do, Youngjae? I'm in a relationship, you've been my best friend for all this time and you suddenly tell me you're into me? It's a lot to take in." You trailed slowly in his direction and stood before him, letting his hands intertwine with yours. You also couldn't help but realize how much has happened in such a short amount of time.

"I don't expect anything from you. The choice to be with me is all yours, and I don't expect an immediate decision, either. Just think about it, okay?" You looked up at him to see him looking at you gently.

You smiled and nodded.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

1.3K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652 41 7
A songfic for each song with each member
749K 29.7K 32
๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง, ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง. ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ... โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ...
20.5K 611 27
โ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ซ๐ญโž โ”โ•โ”โ•โ”โ•โ”โ•โ”โ•โ”โ•โ”โ•โ”โ•โ” ๐Š๐š๐ง๐  ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
75 1 8
๐Ÿคช