The Soul-Reaper | A RWBY Male...

By Infinite_1701

This is the Story of Y/n. A boy whose semblance is one of a kind. He is going to change remnant and everyone'... More

Prologue - Part One
Prologue - Part Two
Prologue - End of All
Y/N Bio & Apologies
Volume 1 - Part 1: The Enigma
Volume 1 - Part 2: A shining Beacon
Volume 1 - Part 3: The Initiation Problem
Volume 1 - Part 4: I just want to Live
Volume 1 - Part 5: Brothers-in-Arms
Volume 1 - Part 6: Teamwork makes the Dream work!
Volume 1 - Part 7: Dual-wielding a Scythe?
Volume 1 - Part 8: Jaunedice
Decision
Volume 1 - Part 9: Retribution
Volume 1 - Part 10: Lifelight
Ruby's Halloween Birthday
Volume 2 - Part 1: How to start a Food-Fight
Volume 2 - Part 2: Investigation!
Volume 2 - Part 3: Robots and Ice-cream
Volume 2 - Part 4: Big Metal Shoe
NVRM Bio
Volume 2 - Part 5: New Lightning arts!
Volume 2 - Part 6: Dance Dance Retribution
Volume 2 - Part 7: The roar of a tortured Dragon
Volume 2 - Part 8: Aftermath
Volume 2 - Part 9: Internship
Volume 2 - Part 10: Fairytales and Bedtime-stories
Volume 2 - Chapter 10: Fairytales and Bedtime-stories: REMADE!!!
Volume 2 - Part 11: I never wanted to be...
Volume 2 - Part 12: ...A Hero!
What will happen next?
Volume 3 - Chapter 1: Beginning of the Tournament
Volume 3 - Chapter 2: The crow
Volume 3 - Chapter 3: Truth be told
Volume 3 - Chapter 4: Battle of Soul
Volume 3 - Chapter 5: Beginning of the End
Volume 3 - Chapter 6: Shattering
Volume 3 - Chapter 7: Day of Reckoning
Volume 3 - Chapter 8: Clash of fate
Volume 3 - Finale: The beginning of a new journey
The decisions you made...
Y/n + NVRM Bio Volume 4
Volume 4 - Chapter 1: Snowy Village
Volume 4 - Chapter 2: A trail of red roses
Volume 4 - Chapter 3: Unhappy reunion
Volume 4 - Chapter 4: Of gods and deities
Volume 4 - Chapter 5: Downward spiral
Volume 4 - Chapter 6: Nuckelavee threat
Volume 5 - Chapter 1: Welcome to Haven
Volume 5 - Chapter 2: Return of the Wizard
Volume 5 - Chapter 3: To the next level!
Volume 5 - Chapter 4: Lovely Reunion
Volume 5 - Special Encounter
Volume 5 - Chapter 6: A date with Neo
Volume 5 - Chapter 7: Tension at Haven
Volume 5 - Chapter 8: Fading life
Volume 5 - Chapter 9: Goodbye, my friend
Volume 5 - Chapter 10: Creators dream
Volume 6 - Chapter 1: Goodbye Haven
Volume 6 - Chapter 2: Stranded with a pervert
Volume 6 -Chapter 3: Snowflake Kingdom
Volume 6 - Chapter 4: Spark of rebellion
Volume 6 - Chapter 5: Truth behind a new world
Interlude: Strange Light
Volume 6 - Chapter 6: Ashes to Ashes...

Volume 2 - Finale: Radiant Blow

1.8K 38 24
By Infinite_1701

"This is..." You reeled back your fist. "THE END!"

Your fist connected to his chest, releasing a swirl of blue and white light. Chrome's distorted scream faded into the background, as voice swirled around you.

Suddenly, you were jolted back to reality. You were in the middle of Ozpin's office.

In front of you, Chrome and Ozpin were talking. Their voices were echoing throughout the scene.

"Ozma? You summoned me?"

"Indeed I did, Chrome. Do you know of 'the enigma'?"

"Hm? Ah, yes, the wandering reaper saving the villages, correct? What about him?"

"What if I told you that the boy was a mere sixteen years old? Do you think he has what it takes? To come to beacon?"

"Oz, with all due respect, that is none of my business. I am merely living out my life, hoping for redemption. What happens to a little boy is of no interest for me."

Chrome turned around, walking toward the elevator. Ozpin developed a smug grin, before uttering a name.

"Mira." The air seemed to grow tense, making your heart race.

"Why that name?" Chrome didn't face Ozpin.

"You and that boy have a lot in common. After all, you both have an insatiable thirst for revenge when that name comes up."

"What?"

"Y/N L/N, son of F/N and M/N. It's only natural for you two to have hatred toward Mira... after all, he took something you loved from the two of you."

"M/N? Ah, I see... What are you getting at?"

"I believe that the boy has the power you're looking for. And you're running out of time. But we already have too much students... but if you were to take him under your wing, I'm sure we'll fit him in."

"Hmph... You always make everyone dance under your nose, don't you? Fine, I'll play along."

The whole scene faded to white, only leaving one more name for you to hear.

"Maria, are you proud?"

You felt yourself crashing down, feeling snow underneath you. You heard metal clashing, making you stand up fast.

You looked around, not seeing anything which would make that sound.

Out of nowhere, an huge boom resounds before you. You quickly put your arms in front of your face, trying to protect your eyes from the snow.

When the snow settled, you saw Chrome in front of you, alongside that woman, and the Scorpion Faunus.

"Hyahahaha! You may be good Mist, but against three? Hahah, once your gone, my queen will be pleased!"

Kazumi jumped out of the snow, kicking the scorpion away. The woman tried to get him from behind, but he moved quicker then you could see, and sent her flying.

Chrome was the last one standing, having those red eyes again.

They appeared to clash for several times, before Kazumi crashed into the ground. He stood still and collapsed to one knee, breathing heavily.

Chrome walked in front of him, grabbing his neck, and then ramming his other arm into his stomach.

You tried to yell, but no sound came out. Kazumi sputtered out some blood and fell into the snow.

Chrome's eyes returned to their normal color. He took a few steps back, visibly shocked.

"Come on big guy, let's get back to the queen and tell her the good news!" The scorpion broke into a fit of maniacally laughter, as he picked up the unconscious woman and started to walk away.

Chrome turned to walk, but was swiftly stopped by Kazumis arm.

Kazumi gasped for air, coughing up more blood. "P-please!... take care... of... him..." With those words, his eyes went dull and his body limb.

"Rest assured, he'll change the world..."

Everything once again faded.

As you opened your eyes, you saw Chrome with a hole in his Chest, his eyes still red.

"Beware... for I cannot die... i am your nightmare, given a body, to torment you for eternity!" He used his arm to grab your throat. "As long as you live, I will haunt you." His grip faded, letting you breath again. "Beware... the black blood..." With those words, he fell to the ground, slowly disappearing, like a Grimm without soul.

A small light came out of his body, while his eyes turned to their Original color again.

"Thank you... Mr. L/N... Maria, how have you been?"

His body completely disappeared now, while the light faded to the Sky.

"What was... that?" You turned around to see everyone slowly stand up.

"It was a memory... embedded into Chrome." Sol popped his arm back into place.

"But... why did we see it?" Ruby held her head in pain.

You collapsed onto the ground.

"Guys... I can't feel my legs."

Zeke sped over to you, holding a hand to his chin while squinting his eyes. "Hmm, yes yes, I see... looks like we have to cut 'em off!"

Yang went over to you and picked you up, slinging you over her shoulder. "You shouldn't hang out with Nora so much!"

"Wait!" Weiss yelled out. "If Chrome wasn't possessed by a Grimm, then what happened?"

"We won. Thats all that matters." Sol put a hand on her shoulder. "... some things should be left forgotten..."

After everything settled down, a bullhead came toward your location, sending you all back to beacon.

Time skip - brought to you by Chibi Ruby throwing cookies at Chibi Zeke.

You were currently outside of beacon, sitting on the edge of the landing platform, staring at the rising sun. Alongside you, Team RWBY and NVRM were talking to each other. Apparently, they only saw the memory of Chrome talking to Ozpin.

"We did it."

"If we don't get extra credit for that, I'm gonna be seriously disappointed!"

"Weiss, a two-headed snake literally crushed a bakery."

"...That was my favorite bakery." Zeke pointed out.

"Uhm... excuse me? What?" You looked at them confused.

"Pshh, not everything is about you, Y/N. We can have fun without you." Ruby petted you on the back.

"Some snake crashed a bakery, and you call that fun? Well, I had more fun! I found a Fox!" On cue, the little fox jumped out of your Cape, which layed beside you. Honestly, you didn't know it was there.

The girls, plus Zeke and minus Mia, all scurried over to you, immediately cooing at the sight.

"Ah, what a fluffy little guy! So much tails!" Ruby put her face into it's fur, which was weird, considering that it was laying in your lap.

"Zwei is cuter." Yang pointed out.

The fox yapped at her.

"Hey, is said cute-er you're still pretty adorable!"

Ruby looked up again. "But we still don't know so much... like, who was the girl Y/N and i fought, or what Mira was up to..."

"Well, not every story has a neat and tidy ending!" Weiss pointed out.

Blake adapted a smile. "We might not have all the answers, but we do have a lot of dangerous people behind bars. And I think that's something we could be proud of."

"Yeah! And if anyone tries something like this again, we'll be there to stop them." Ruby pumped her fist up.

"Yay, teamwork, camaraderie, good guys, go team, alright, good job... So, what now?"

"I suggest training for the tournament, but I guess we have that covered at this point."

"So then..."

"Uhh... Time for bed?"

"Please."

"Absolutely."

"Yes."

"I'm going to sleep forever!"

"Well, I guess we all should go, too."

With that, they all stood up and left. Just as you were about to leave, Ruby came rushing over to you.

"Thanks!" She kissed you on your cheek before running away. You didn't know what she was thankful for, but you can't complain.

You looked down at the fox.

"Well, we should go too." The fox only yipped in response. "I should give you a name, but... are you a boy or a girl?"

With that, you made your way toward your dorm, returning to daily life, which involved finding out the Fox's gender. It's a girl.

A/N: Okay, you know the drill. What's the name of the little one?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 137 12
Y/n is on a never ending journey. He had made some friends during his travels. what awaits him now.
267K 3.4K 25
(Y/n) a young boy, 17 years old, all alone, no name (yet), and no Idea why he exists, only that wherever he goes, death is not far behind by. What wi...
2.8K 48 45
This story is about a boy named Dylan Silva as he was born with the ability to conjure and create water. Know to him as his semblance,but is that rea...
46.7K 752 18
Y/N L/N was an average young man whose normal life drastically changed when he woke up in the middle of the woods, not knowing how he got there. Thin...