New Tales - Boku No Hero Acad...

By Yell0wCa1

Relive the Boku No Hero Academia universe within different tales that are all about the love between two peop... More

Requests are open
Frozen to the Touch - Todoroki x Reader
Shadow Within (1) - Bakugou x Reader
What am I to you? - Tamaki x Reader
10 Days of Love - Day 1 | Better | Dabi x Reader
10 Days of Love - Day 2 | What is love? | Todoroki x Reader
10 Days of Love - Day 3 | Choose me | Bakugou x Reader
10 Days of Love - Day 4 | You | Shigaraki x Reader
10 Days of Love - Day 6 | Learn | Bakugou x Reader
10 Days of Love - Day 7 | Life | Izuku x Reader
10 Days of Love - Day 8 | Time stops | Tamaki x Reader
10 Days of Love - Day 9 | Kisses | Dabi x Reader
10 Days of Love - Day 10 | You don't know | Shigaraki x Reader
Roses and other flowers that tell you what you mean to me - Todoroki x Reader
Sleepy - Dabi x Reader
Captivated - Shigaraki x Reader
Blue - SingleDad!Bakugou x Reader

10 Days of Love - Day 5 | Universe | Todoroki x Reader

760 25 1
By Yell0wCa1

A/N: Hello~ I don't have much to say but that you are aged up in this. Both in the presence and in the flashback. Enjoy!

10 Days of love - Day 5 Todoroki x Reader

"It's like in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together" 

You snuggled closer into the left side of your boyfriend, enjoying the extra warmth he provided due to his quirk. Noticing your advances, he tightened the arm that was draped around your waist.

Right at that moment you couldn't feel happier. The two of you had a small picknick in a park not too far off from your home. The day was already gone and the night took over with its beautiful stars shining brightly in the sky.

Now you were  laying  on your backs, your head on his chest and his arm around you.

You stargazed.

"I can't believe it's already been a few years" you mumbled softly.

"Hmm, it still feels like yesterday that we met" Todoroki hummed, taking your hand that lay on his chest into his, intertwining your fingers before he started to rub soft circles into your skin with his thump.

"You know, it's like in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together" you voiced out the thought that's been on your mind for some time. Todoroki chuckled at your suggestion, finding it a bit cheesy but at the same time cute.

"Think about it. The day we met it felt like it was impossible to get away from each other" you continued, remembering the faithful day a few years ago. You and Todoroki had no connection whatsoever but on that day you somehow managed to run into each other over and over again.

-

Both of you happened to be at the mall that day. He was with his friends while you went all by yourself. Seeing someone multiple times a day wouldn't really make you think about it. After all, you usually spent multiple hours in the mall, so you were meant to pass by some people more than once.

It was different for Todoroki and you that day. You actually made contact without having any of you to actually striving for it.

It started out with him pulling you back before you could have gotten hit by the bike that was coming your way. 

"Are you okay?"  The boy asked, letting go of the arm he grabbed in order to pull you back. Still a little bit surprised, you shyly turned to your savior. That was the first time you made eye contact. His heterochromatic eyes pulled you in immediately. You were a bit stunned by his beauty but were able to overcome that pretty fast.

"Yes, thank you!" You smiled "I should have watched where I was going, shouldn't I?" You scratched the back of your head with a bashful expression on your face.

"Yeah, probably" he replied, his face not giving away much of what he was feeling at that moment. An awkward silence took over, so you decided that this was the que to be on your merry way.

"Thank you again, I have to go now. Have a nice day" you politely said, the boy nodded, saying his goodbye as well and so you parted ways. You were sure that you wouldn't see the handsome stranger again. 

You were wrong. 

Only about an hour later, you found yourself stuck in a crowd. While trying to get through your headphones had gotten stuck on something, effectively bringing you to a stop. Sighing since this happened all the time, you turned around to look at whoever was the poor victim. 

Your eyes widened upon seeing the man from before and due to the look in his eyes, he recognized you as well.

"H-hello" you started awkwardly, realizing that this was the second time that you were troubling the male. 

"Hi" he greeted you before his eyes shifted down to the cable that was wrapped around one of the bottons of his jacket, effectively bounding the two of you to each other.

You couldn't help but panic at that moment, so before he could remove it himself you took a step forward and started to untangle it. Unfortunately, in your panicked state of mind you seemed to make everything worse.

"I am really sorry!" You choke out, not believing that you made yourself look so stupid by not getting this cable of his botton right away. You were so busy, you didn't even notice the blush that tinted your cheeks or that you pretty much invaded the bi-colored haired guy's personal space. 

Todoroki watched you with curious eyes as you seemed so desperate to get loose from him. He thought it was almost cute which caused the small smile blooming on his face. 

"It's alright" having mercy on you, he decided to stop you and do it himself. Careful to not startle you, he put one of his hands on yours that were hastily findiling with the cable. You froze at that gesture, slowly looking up. 

Being met with the boy's face directly in front of you, you finally noticed the lack of distance between you. You swore, would he have been any smaller or you taller your noses would touch. While his orbs shone with a calmness that was comparable with the ocean your (e/c) ones were the stormy counterpart. 

Both of you were lost in each other's eyes for what felt like an enternity, not even moving an inch. In one of those movies you were sure he would lean down and kiss you right then, right there but this wasn't a movie and that realization broke another wave of embaressment loose. 

"I guess I made everything worse" you tried to laugh it off again as you finally were able to move and turn your face slightly away. 

"It's fine, let me do it" his voice was kind, no sign of mockery. His respond calmed your troubled heart. You weren't sure if you were happy about it since it made you look like an idiot but the taller male took only seconds to get the both of you free. 

You immediately stepped back, thanking him once again. 

"Don't worry about it. I have to go now, see you" this time he waited for your goodbye before he turned around and disappeared within the crowd. 

"I hope I won't have to see him ever again" you muttered bitterly. It wasn't him that you didn't like but the fact that you always embaressed yourself in front of him.

After a draining day of shopping you decided to go for a smoothie to give you back some of your energy. Everything was fine. You entered the cafe, you ordered and now you were waiting for your drink at the end of the counter where they would put the finished drinks with the respective name on them.

In all that chaos you didn't notice a certain half and half guy standing not too far off, waiting for his own drink, so he could join his friends again. 

You were on your phone, not paying attention much, so when you saw a smoothie that looked like the one your ordered you grabbed it without hesitation. 

You jolted when your hands meet another cold one. You looked up immediatly and you swore you wanted to scream when your eyes fell on the male you've already encountered two times that day. 

You were ready for the embaressment that surely was to follow. 

"Not again" you whispered under your breathe.

"What did you say?" The other questioned, titling his head as a puppy would do. 

"So he was handsome and cute" you thought. Both of you then let go of the smoothie staring at it like it was an important good. 

"Well, you ordered a strawberry smoothie as well?" You asked, trying to make conversation, so the silent wouldn't return. 

"Yes, I did" his answer was short, not offering much to build a conversation on.

"Well, then we have the same taste. Funny, isn't it?" It wasn't funny at all but yet again you made a clown out of yourself. An unfunny one at that.

"Yeah" he chuckled awkwardly, adverting his eyes. You weren't quite sure if he felt awkward, embaressed or maybe even annoyed that he ran into you again.

"Well, let's look who this one is for" you couldn't be here for another second. You would just see which name was written on the smoothie and then you would part ways and that's it.

"Todoroki. That's not my name, so that's you?" You smiled after you took the drink off the counter and looked at the messily written name. 

"Yes, that's me" he agreed, taking the smoothie from you. You slightly turned to the counter, expecting the boy to retreat since he must feel just as awkward but instead his feet were planted to the ground. 

You didn't even look at him anymore but his presence alone killed you. He on the other hand had problems to form the words he wanted to say.

"You know my name, s-so what is yours? Wouldn't it be fair, if you told me your name?" Todoroki ran a hand through his hair, feeling a little nervous. He wanted to sound much smoother but felt like he messed up on that. 

"I guess" you nodded "my name is Y/N" you introduced yourself, glancing over to the male who was already looking at you. 

"Okay, I have to meet up with my friends now. Bye, Y/N" you almost jumped when your name rolled of his tongue. You were absolutely sure your name has never sounded better but before you could say anything back, the boy was gone. 

Unbeknownst to you, he was mentally kicking himself to not have been more couragous and asked you out or something.

After you finished your drink, you were ready to leave it all behind. The stressful day as well as the humiliation the day brought. Unfortunately, the universe had one more thing planned for you. While you were shuffling to the exit of the mall, someone suddenly shoved you out of the way, perhaps being in a hurry. 

Shocked, you lost your balance and when you fell you were totally expecting to end the day with a broken nose or whatever injury you would get in a second. Maybe the universe wasn't that cruel after all. Instead of landing on the cold, stonehard floor, two arms caught you and you face planted a solid but warm chest. 

Still a little out of it, you slowly looked up and somehow you weren't surprised at all when you found Todoroki staring back at you. 

"Are you okay?" He asked, being surprised to suddenly find the girl in his arms that he had met over and over again.

"Are you following me?" You blurted out. You didn't mean to offend him but you just couldn't believe that you had been able to stumble in the same guy four times now, even though you didn't know him at all. 

"What?" He  titled his head to the side, giving him the cute puppy look you saw before.  Realizing that you still hadn't moved from your position in his arms, you finally made an effort to bring some distance between you. With your hands against his chest you pushed yourself off of him, his arms that were around your waist lingered for a moment longer to make sure that you were okay. 

"I am sorry, I don't mean to accuse you of anything but I honestly have never stumbled into a person I don't even know that often in only a couple of hours" you tried to clarify. A small smile made its way on his lips, making your heart skip a beat.

"To be honest, I am also surprised to see you again but I think I mentioned it before, I am here with my friends. They are in there, shopping for clothes. I decided to wait outside" he pointed over to a shop that wasn't far off from where you stood. Your eyes followed his gesture and you nodded, knowing that that sounded logically "Technically, they dragged me around all day, so I couldn't have been following you, even if I wanted" he explained.

"Oh, j-just so you know. I may be here on my own but I didn't follow you either" you blushed when you realized that you could be accused of the same thing. He let out a soft chuckle at that, finding you yet again adorable. 

"Don't worry, I didn't think so in the first place. You honestly seem too clumsy for a stalker" he teased, making you pout.

"Hey! I-I know this looks b-bad but I will let you know that I usually am not like this" you stuttered, feeling embarrassed again.

"Is that so? How about you prove that to me by letting me take you out?" He asked smoothly but on the inside he was pretty nervous. He was glad that he's gotten another chance to ask what he wasn't brave enough to ask earlier but that didn't mean it didn't freak him out. 

"A date? Fine, only because I need to prove you wrong!" You tried to keep at least a little bit of your dignity as you agreed to the date. It was totally because of that and not because he was super handsome, nice and smooth.  Damn, you already felt excitement bubbling up in your stomach even though he asked you only thirty seconds ago. This man would be your death. 

"Sure, whatever you say" he smirked as he caught on to your true feelings about it thanks to the big smile you tried to repress but weren't able to and the soft glimmer of happiness that shone in your beautiful (e/c) eyes. He honestly felt the same way and couldn't wait to get to know the girl that he seemingly couldn't get rid off. Not that he wanted that in the first place. 

-

"You still haven't proved me wrong, though" Todoroki mumbled, also thinking about the past.

"Not true, I was as cool as a cucumber on our first date" you tried to sound serious but you couldn't keep the smile in. In truth, you had been a nervous mess and nowadays you were still as clumsy as Todoroki had gotten to know you. He didn't mind though. It might be a trait that worried him from time to time but at the same time it was endearing and made you, you. 

"Of course, you were, princess. Whatever let's you sleep at night" he snickered, squeezing your hand once.

"You are just being mean" you mumbled, nuzzling your face into his warm chest with a giggle. 

"It's okay though, I am here to catch you whenever you fall" he ensured you lovingly, bringing your intertwined hands up to his face, so he could press a soft kiss to your knuckles.

"And you call me cheesy?"

A/N: This escalated a little bit. I just really got into the idea and I am happy with the outcome. Hopefully, you liked to read it just as much as I liked to write it! Please comment your thoughts and vote!

Have a nice day~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 5.7K 18
a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - lowercase intended. - requests currently cl...
1.2K 45 11
[Requests closed] Just some BNHA one-shots. I do not own Boku No Hero Academia, as you may have noticed. 「 © 2021 | StunningKim」
49.1K 1.3K 23
"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪'𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩." ╰┈ ➤ katsuki bakugo x fem!reader ☆彡 ╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆.ೃ࿔* ˗ˏˋ 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐁�...
124K 1.7K 43
A collection of BNHA Oneshots. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Disclaimer: I do not own the MHA characters, they belong to their rightfu...