A Promise ✓| Taelice Fanficti...

By lilacrwses

~~~~~ WARNING: Under Going Editing Grammatical Errors Cliche' I wrote this when I was 10 so it is HIGH KEY CL... More

Characters
Chapter 1- New school
Chapter 2- I'm Sorry
Chapter 3 - What!?
Chapter 4- Date?
Chapter 5- Moving in!?
Adding Characters. pls read
Chapter 6 - Oppa!?
A/N
Chapter 7 - Study
Chapter 8 - Savage Queen
PLS.READ VERY IMPORTANT
Chapter 9 - Friendly Date
Chapter 10 - Prank Gone wrong
Chapter 11 - Die
Chapter 12 - Now Mine
Chapter 13 - Lisa's Comeback
Chapter 14 - Curious
Chapter 15 - Regret
Chapter 16 - Stalker
FANDOM + SPECIAL THANKS
Chapter 18 - Back to normal
Chapter 19 - So Cold
Chapter 20 - Fever
Chapter 21 - Surprise
Chapter 22 - Cheater
Chapter 23 - Pregnant
Chapter 24 - My Babies
Chapter 25 - Busan
Chapter 26 - Park
Chapter 27 - Private talk
Chapter 28 - Family day
Chapter 29 - Taking over
Chapter 30 - Promise
Bonus Chapter- The Sibling Argument
Bonus Chapter- The Twins' Birthday Wish
Shout-Outs
Happy 200 reads🎉🎉🎉🎉
Happy 5k reads🎉🎉🎉
Happy 8k reads
Happy 9k Views 🎉🎉🎉
Mafia's Girl J.JK

Chapter 17 - Unexpected Night

849 21 2
By lilacrwses

-EDITED-

Timeskip Prom night

3rd Persons P.O.V

Today is the day of the prom and on this early morning like 3 or 4 o'clock Lisa was asked to be in her parents house so that she can fit her gown and also prepare for her upcoming entrance and the finalization of her dance. Where Daniel is keeping an eye of Taehyung. Taehyung still feels some   of the guilt in her heart and soul for cheating on Lisa while She's unconscious, or maybe the other way around.

Lisa's P.O.V

I was stomping like a kid when I arrived at Mom and Dad's house, cause they woke me up early. But thank goodness I taked an short nap after I taked my Breakfast and bath.

When the sun is already shining, Me and my mom called my stylist to see the prom dresses that she made. The reason why my parents doesn't want to buy a dress cause maybe the others already have bought it, and they want my gown to be very very impressive, but not too revealing of course.

After an hour of matching shoes and dresses we finally found something very elegant. After choosing two dresses or which is a ball gown and a prom cocktail. We went to buy bling-bling stuff and things like that. And after that me and my dance instructor practiced for like 3 straight hours. And my parents told me what to do there to not be awkward. And for my grand entrance.

So I'm really excited about the prom and of course for Taehyung, The thing is,I feel something's odd about this relationship. Is Taehyung really the right one for me?

Timeskip Prom night

Lisa's P.O.V

My make-up artist is already having my make-up, while my hairstylist is having the final touch for my hair. And by the way, I'm already in my gown.

Here's what I Look like

Here's my gown

Heres my cocktail that I'll wear for later.

And heres my shoes for the cocktail

But I'm not excited for what will people react with my beauty I'm excited for Taehyung, what will he react?, what will he say? That's the questions I've been asking myself for A Month, A week, A day,And this moment. "Ok dear let's get you to the venue " Mom said bursting out in the door. "OH! Sweetie, you look fabulous. I can't believe my princess is now a fine grown lady" Mom said kissing my cheeks. "Mom, I'm nervous, what if they don't need me anymore?,what if Taehyung doesn't know me?, what if Tae doesn't love me anymore?. What if "But Before I could build up another sentence. shushed me "sweetie, that's not true. I know Taehyung will never do that again , and we know that he will always love you, no other girl can replace you" Mom said calming me down. And I calmed pretty well.

Irene's P.O.V

Yasss!!, I'm going to be the most beautiful girl in this night. And Taehyung will adore me,without his pretty little girlfriend on the way of my plan. And speaking of beauty Here's what I look like

A goddess aren't I? This is the gown that I'm wearing

And here's my cocktail and shoes for later.

I know it's all black. I used this color because my skin tone is perfect for it and I can shine brighter among all the girls in this prom night.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I'm already at the venue of our prom and by the way I forgot to tell you. Every grade level has they're own venue to use. So I'm here Wearing this

Everyone opened their jaws and widened their eyes for I am the New Worldwide Handsome(sorry Jin🤣🤣) I saw Irene inside and sat besides her. "You look perfect" I said and she blushed. I saw hyung entered and sat besides us, I looked around finding Hyung's Partner. But I saw no sign of her. "Hyung wheres Jihyo?"I asked and he sighed "she's not attending cause she has some Health issues "Hyung said.

Daniel's P.O.V

Jihyo is sadly not here cause she's suffering from a sickness but not depression, not anxiety and absolutely not Cancer. Just a normal fever cough and head ache. But it's alright I have a partner which is My sister Lisa. What will even happen if She knows Taehyung Cheated on her again. I know it's hard for me to keep my temper but she's just a baby who doesn't even know what the true meaning of love is. Right before the program started I know that Lisa is upstairs preparing right now. Even I am nervous about this.

3rd Persons P.O.V (This is going to be  really short. But please bear with it.)

The host was announcing the guest and where would she enter.

"This is a special person who's been a coma for almost a year but thanks to the love of her family and friends she fought the unconsciousness off her body. And now she's here with us. Please watch her elegantly walk on the grand staircase "

Lisa's P.O.V

I sighed before walking out, all eyes on me I saw Taehyung and smiled at him. When I was already at the bottom of the staircase, Daniel oppa fetch me and walked me Infront besides the mc and waited for me to finish my word.

"Umm, I don't even know how to start this but. I know it's kind of bit shocking that I'm here now with all of you now at this moment. There's a person  that I've been longing to see right when I woke up  and it's my friends, Daniel Oppa, BamBam,my friends here at school, and most of all Taehyung. I missed you"I said and the crowd started to tease and I just blushed and laughed.

And oppa walked me to the Chair that was on their table also but enough that can support my gown.

Irene's P.O.V

What!!! I should have killed that bitch my self. I thought as I walked outside and called my men.

《Call Convo》

Irene: You failed I thought she has only 30% chance of living.

Men: Yes boss. But I don't even know why did she live.

Irene: Ugh then What are we going to do now when there's a bitch on the way for me to get what's rightfully mine!!.

《End Of Call Convo》

But before he could answer I hanged the call. I don't have anything to do with this shit prom so I went outside. But when I was at the gate police's cars were scattering outside.

"Bae Joohyun, please surrender You are arrested for having an attempt murder. " one of the police said  "No, you don't have enough evidence!!" I said and tried escaping away but someone pulls my hand.

Daniel's P.O.V

When I was curious enough to follow Irene outside, I heard everything I pinched myself cause maybe I'm dreaming. But not so I hurriedly went outside and called the police. When she's Outside she was attempting to escape but I pulled her arm.

"Sorry but, I have my evidence"I said and I pulled her to the car."thanks Mr. Kang for helping us." One of the cops said and left. I went inside again and my heart fluttered when I saw my baby sis talking to Taehyung. And before I went back I went to the buffet section and picked my dinner. And I've decided not to tell this night's incident to every one except for my Parents.

3rd Persons P.O.V

"I've missed you Lisa." Tae said before kissing Lisa's cheek."Ya! Ya!, hands off do your business at home later."Daniel said nudging at the love birds "but we've already done it oppa"Lisa said mumbling. Daniel then choked his own food "What!!" Daniel said shocked and the two blushed. "Did you use a you know" Daniel said "Oppa!!" Lisa said in embarrassment.

"Ok Guys, While your eating. Because some of you are finished now we will have to do some dance. So the ones that didn't finished eating hurry up cause we'll wait for you" Said the mc. Lisa looked at Daniel. "I'm eating, there's Taehyung by your side" Daniel said drinking his wine. But before Lisa could turn around completely Tae pulled her in the Garden "What! Tae let's get back inside! It's cold here"Lisa says as she shivers, by the way she's already in her cocktail. Lisa blushed cause Tae wrapped her tux in her shoulders.  "Malady can I have this dance?"Tae said as he kissed lisa's hands playfully.

"Ewww~so cheezy"Lisa said as she act like she's disgusted."Then from now on I will not kiss you anymore, go find someone else to kiss you" Tae said stomping away playfully. 

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Then from now on I will not kiss you anymore, go find someone else to kiss you" I said stomping away from her making it so playfully.  I smirked when she Pulled me. So I kissed her. Our lips moved in sync as I pulled her closer. I felt her smile while kissing her.

Lisa's P.O.V

"I thought you said find someone who will kiss you?" Lisa said as she puts her head on Tae's chest. "You would never replace me right?" I asked. "No. I would" When Taehyung said that I felt my eyes were watering "No. I would never replace you for anyone. Even if they'll take my riches away I'll still love you. I'll still long for you. And I still want you." Tae said cupping my tears away ang kissing my forehead.

"Promise." I said sticking out my pinkie finger. He chuckled "promise" he said. I never thought this night would so great. After all I never wished anything but for My family and my own.

Tbc

So how is it my Nabi's. I hope you'll like it. Don't forget

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

I purple you💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 7.9K 20
Elizabeth White has always been the nerd with the most amazing grades. She's never had many friends, but she doesn't care. She tutors, and maybe play...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
96.2K 4.6K 35
Lost in the maze, in the darkness... When the most eligible bachelors of SK, Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin met Kim Lisa and Kim Chaeyoung, they were b...
888K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...