Up's and Down's (A Ray Ray Lo...

Od misunderstoodvibes

Every relationship has ups and downs, never expect perfection from someone.. They all have a story... This so... Více

*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*

*Chapter 9*

1.5K 25 6
Od misunderstoodvibes

:: Chanel's POV ::

~1 month later~

It was a hot Saturday with nothing to do. Raquan and I decided we were going to hang out with our siblings today, so we, along with Cameron and the twins are going to the mall. Cam and I got dressed as we were waiting for them. I did my daily hygiene and put on some shorts that were short but not too short, a white and orange tank top, and some hi-top, orange Chuck Taylors. I sprayed on some Chanel perfume, tied my hair in a tight ponytail, and went across the hall to Cameron's room.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, one second," he said while tying his shoes on his white and red Air Jordans. He was wearing some cargo shorts and a white shirt with a red Jordan sign in the middle of it. We came downstairs and waited for my mom to give us some money.

"Alright, here's a hundred dollars. Fifty for you and fifty for Cameron," she said giving me two fifty dollar bills.

"Mom, you know I can hold my own money right, I don't need Nelly to hold it for me," Cameron explained to mom.

"Well, maybe if you know that Chanel has your money, then you wouldn't run off from her," she said. I do lose him every time we go somewhere alone.

"I wouldn't as long as Renee is there," I heard him mumble. I laughed at his comment. It was so cute. He likes my boyfriend's little sister. He noticed that I heard him and laughed too.

"What's so funny," my mom tried to join in with a chuckle.

"Nothing," we said in unison.

"Well, alright. Have fun, and be safe,"

"You can't do both Mom," we said in unison again. I grabbed my phone and my satchel as we walked out the front door. Ray was already outside with his sisters waiting for me. He had on a black and red Converse shirt, cargos and black Chuck Taylors. The twins had on pink graphic tees, white cargos, and pink and white Air Jordans.

"Hey Cameron," Renee said blushing.

"H-h-hey Renee," Cameron stuttered. Wow, I never seen my little brother, a nine year old, crush on a girl like that before. It was funny, yet adorable. I saw Rayanna roll her eyes at the two.

"Hey Cameron," she said irritated.

"Oh, hey Rayanna," Cam said simply. Damn, she just got swerved. Ray and I watched their interactions. There was an awkward silence.

"So uhh, we should probably get going," Ray broke the silence. We all nodded and the twins along with Cameron ran in front of us as we started walking. I noticed Ray look me up and down and bite his lip. I smiled.

"Is their something that got your attention," I asked with a raised eyebrow.

:: Ray's POV ::

I watched her long legs strut down the sidewalk. And that ass? Lord forgive me. I wanted to smack the hell out of it.

"Is their something that got your attention," I heard her say. I took my attention off her legs and butt and looked at her and smiled.

"More like someone," I said while wrapping my arm around her shoulder. She blushed. I love when she does that. She blushes every time I say something to her. Her dimples are deeper than normal and she gets as red as a cherry. It's sexy in my opinion, but she always turn away when she does it. So I have to turn her back around with my finger, which is exactly what I had to do now.

"Stop doing that," I said staring in her eyes.

"I don't like blushing in front of you. I do it every time you say something and it makes me feel vulnerable," she whined.

"But I love when you blush. It gives me the sign that I'm doing something right," she blushed again, this time without looking away. SCORE!

We had about two more blocks left before we made it to the mall. I looked at Cameron, who had his arm wrapped around Renee's shoulder. I shook my head and chuckled.

"What's so funny," Chanel said.

"Your little brother, trying to work his magic on my little sister," I pointed at the two. She looked and started laughing.

"Okay Cam, I see you!" she yelled and gave him a thumbs up. I turned my attention to Rayanna who had her arms folded and was kicking pebbles on the side of Cameron and Renee.

"Anna, come here right quick," I motioned her. She turned and walked back by Chanel and I.

"What's wrong dude," I asked.

"It's them," she pointed. "I feel like I'm invincible," I gave her a confused look.

"You mean invisible," I corrected.

"Oh, you know what I meant,"

"Alright, how about this, you can hang out with me and Chanel, and I'll buy you all the candy you want," I said. Chanel nodded in agreement on the side of me.

"Only me," her eyes widened.

"Yep, only you," I pinched her cheek. "Deal," I held out my hand.

"Anything for candy," she took my hand and did our secret handshake. I knelt down and let her get on my back.

"Just remember, Anna, if a stranger that so happens to drive a van offers you candy, DO NOT take it," I said to her.

"Umm, alright," she said with confusion. We got to the doors of the mall and walked in. I knelt down to get Rayanna off of my back. Chanel went to a store and got change for a fifty.

"Here Cam, start with 20," she said handing him two ten dollar bills. We walked into Journey's so Chanel can search for a new pair of shoes. Why do it take her so long? I was getting bored.

"I'm going to Hot Topic. Cameron you coming?" I asked.

"Yeah. Renee you wan-"

"She's good," Rayanna cut her off. I saw Renee give her a death glare.

"Umm, Okay," I said. I gave Chanel a kiss on the cheek and walked out the store.

"You know it's weird seeing you kiss my sister," Cameron looked up at me.

"And it's weird seeing you hit on my sister,"

"You'll live,"

"Damn,"

"Yeah. I'm just saying only mom, dad, and me kiss her,"

I bit my lip. "How about I try not to kiss her in front of you,"

"That would be nice," he said with an attitude.

"It'll be hard,"

"Once again, you'll live,"

I chuckled at his comeback. We walked into Hot Topic and looked around. Cameron walked off and looked at the Batman hoodies and belts. I walked over to the headphone booth to listen to the music. Two small hands covered my face. I turned down the volume and smiled.

"Finally Chanel," I said.

"Wrong answer," the familiar, irritating voice said to me. I turned around and saw Erica with a huge grin on her face.

"Hi Erica," I gave her a fake smile.

"What are you doing here,"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm listening to music,"

"So you're just here by yourself," she asked.

"No, I'm here with my girlfriend," I love saying that to her because it makes her angry. It's so amusing to me. I saw her tense up and that put a smile on my face.

Oh, Chante. Cool. Where is she,"

"You know her name is Chanel. And she's at Journey's," I answered. Cameron walked over to me. Hopefully, this will make her leave.

"Oh, is this your brother," she asked.

"No, it's Chanel's,"

"Oh, you are so cute. Nothing like your sister," she said to him. Really? She is doing too much now. I gave her a death glare.

"Bye Erica," I said ending the conversation. I nudged Cameron's shoulder, indicating it was time to leave.

"Bye...Babe," I heard her say. I turned back around as I was walking and saw her blow a kiss to me.

"What was that about," Cameron asked.

"She's nothing,"

"It look like she likes you,"

"She does,"

"Do you like her," he asked.

"Not at all,"

"Good. Cause I'm starting to like you as my sister's boyfriend and I would really hate to see that go away,"

"It won't, bro. I promise,"

:: Chanel's POV ::

After Ray and Cam left the store, Renee came up to me.

"You know it's really weird seeing my brother kiss you,"

"And it's weird seeing my little brother hit on you," I chuckled.

"You'll live,"

"Dang,"

"I'm just saying. He only kisses me, my sister and my mommy,"

"Ok, how about we try not to kiss in front of you,"

"That's better," she said with an attitude.

We all continued shopping and grouped up with Ray and Cameron at the food court. Cameron blew all of his money on food, candy, and a necklace for Renee, which is what I expected to happen. I had extra money that I saved up from my allowance and bought some Air Jordan's to match the shirts I bought. We got home to see my mom outside watering the flowers in our small garden in the backyard.

"Hey Mom,"

"Hey, how was the mall? Your brother didn't run off again did he," she glared at Cameron.

"Nope. He was great,"

"Oh, thats great. Cameron, Renee and Rayanna, I have some snacks in the house, you want some," my mom asked them. They all darted in the house like they haven't eaten in days. Ray and I went to the front of the house and sat on the porch swing. He put his arms around my shoulder.

"I had to make a deal with your brother,"

"What was it,"

"I couldn't kiss you in front of him,"

"Your sister made me do the same thing," I giggled.

"Do you know how hard that was, especially with you in them shorts," he whined.

"I know, me too,"

We both looked left and right in search of any our siblings. They wasn't around. He smirked and motioned his finger as we both leaned in for a kiss. Our lips finally met and quickly they were moving in sync with each other. I could feel him smiling against them. His hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I've been yearning for this all day and I could tell he was too. All of a sudden I hear a door slam. I pulled away from Ray, and I see a yellow cab parked in the front of my house. The trunk flew open and the cab driver starts pulling out suitcases. The back door opened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELLO! FEW QUESTIONS!!

 Who is in the cab?

Do you think Ray should have told that he saw Erica?

Are you liking the story?

 Tootaloo! 3-1-4!

.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

206K 9.9K 25
Falling for the girl whom he rejected once !!! We fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time. "You are the love that ca...
23.8K 133 26
This story shows four bestfriends falling n love with big stars... it shows that love is strong nd u will fight nd cry ova the person u love... drama...
5.6K 85 42
RocRoyal meets this girl and she is famous the same amount as he. They start to really feel for each other and start dating with in a week or two. Th...
265K 3.9K 32
Just ONE kiss and mix emotions can ruin a friendship forever ! " Roc close his eyes and lean toward Ray Ray and he did the same and right there and...