๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™ฒ ๐Ÿธ ๐™ณ๐™ฐ ๐™ต๐š„๐šƒ๐š„๐š๐™ด

By BARBIESdreamhouse

"๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, '๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ.." More

PLAYLIST.
ยฉ๏ธ
๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ
Sแด‡แด€sแดษด 1 แด‡แด˜ษชsแดแด…แด‡ 1: แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ 1 ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ 2: ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘: ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 4: ๐˜ฟ๐™– ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ 1 ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ 6: ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜บ.
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š 7: ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก.
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 8: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฎ.๏ฟผ Part 1
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 8: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฎ. Part 2
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—: ๐’๐œ๐จ๐จ๐›๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐จ๐จ
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ: ๐—ง๐—ข๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐——๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—–๐—”๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: *๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘*
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ .
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: "๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ ?"
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 15: ๐™…๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐'๐ฌ
..
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ: ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚
season 1 episode 18 (FINALE): LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
NEW BOOK OUT

๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ 1 ๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’† 5: ๐‘ฐ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’–๐’๐’….

3K 249 252
By BARBIESdreamhouse

⚠️⚠️⚠️ explicit content in this chapter.

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙽𝚢.

After getting dressed with absolutely no moves popping off today, E sat on the side of her bed bored as hell. She knew Si knew the moves but they were still not allowed to be around each other and the boys were off doing illegal bullshit, so she was stuck at home. "This shit for the bird's mane." She huffed getting up to go see if her mom was still home.

"Yooooo." She called out, barging into the room just to see it empty. Shrugging, she figured Xi left with the sorry excuse of a best friend her dad had. Deciding on to just smoke instead, she grabbed her shoebox and went out on the front porch. "Put that money up lil nigga, that ain't shit." She rapped along to some song blasting on the block as the children played freely.

Taking out a wood, she looked for the end to unravel and wet it before beginning to unwrap it. After dumping the guts out she grabbed her scissors and cut it, so it was even. Setting it to the side, she grabbed her bag of weed and took a few nuggets out and started to break them down. "Ay!" She heard an unknown voice call out. Looking up, she saw Clipz beginning to walk up to her driveway. "Wassup?" She asked as he got closer. The hairs on the back of her neck stood straight up and her heart rate sped up dramatically. Her flight or response in her brain going haywire.

"Uh-not shit, just kickin' it." He told her looking at her intently. Nodding she finished rolling her wood and began to run her lighter over it lightly to make sure it was sealed. "Oh iight." She mumbled, taking in her surroundings once more. Something was telling her something wasn't right.

Noticing Clipz sneakily smirked, "You mind?" He asked referring to the other unoccupied chair on the porch. Shrugging, E told him he could sit. The feelings in her body went into overdrive as he got closer, shifting uncomfortably she heard Zay's faint voice in the back of her head but couldn't hear anything he was saying.

"Nah, you know what? I'ma head on in.. too windy." She made up an excuse before rushing in and locking the door. Looking out the window she watched him curse lowly to himself before looking back at the crib and rushing from the driveway.

"If you can't get it done I will send somebody else! Let me know if this is too hard for you bitch boy! She is a 17-year-old female! What the fuck is so damn hard about taking that bitch out!" His boss yelled through the phone as Clipz rolled his eyes. "She knows, or her guides are just that damn good. I saw the way she looked at me, this ain't gone be no walk in the park!" He yelled back, putting his car in drive and heading the direction to Staten Island. In his mind, he tried to figure out a way to get her. This was the first job he knew that he most likely wouldn't complete. "I don't care! get it done or that's yo' ass!" The boss bellowed through the phone before hanging up.

Sighing, Kadence gripped the steering wheel tighter grinding his teeth together trying to figure out a plan that would actually work for getting that girl. Pulling into the trap street, he sat in his car watching Dewie and the rest just joke around serving feens and that's when it hit him. They were the key.

"Waddup my nigga!" Dewie loudly greeted him with a lazy smile on his face, obviously high. After dapping him, Clipz nodded at everybody else and took a seat. "What's the plots? Niggas bored denna' bitch." Rock mumbled, patting his pockets to find a lighter for the blunt he had just rolled.

"Nigga, you not tired? We been out here all day, go take a nap or sumn'." Jefe told him, rolling his eyes. On the outside looking in, you would think these two had a dislike or secret beef with each other when in all actuality they were blood cousins. "You need to let it go." Rock sighed releasing a cloud of smoke into his face.

"What?" Jefe retorted waving smoke from his face. Grabbing his bottle of water he raised it to his lips taking a big gulp. "My dick" His cousin answered, shrugging and looking off into the next direction. Everybody but Jefe thought it was so funny, Dewie even took it to the next level and started tapping on Jefe's shoulder making him shoot him a mug.

"Stop fucking playin' wit' me g," Jefe said, snatching the blunt from Rock and hitting it a few times. After a few moments, the laughter died down and Clipz looked at all his friends wishing that he ain't have to bring them in this but he no choice. It was all about saving his own ass.

Back at Eani's house, she was just casually watching TV and smoking her blunt when her guides decided to pop up. "Did you actually read the book or just skimmed right the fu- " Titi started before looking up and gathering her thoughts then continued what she was previously saying. "Or did you just half-read? because if so, you need to get it and read it again." She finished, very angrily.

They gave her the one thing she needed to survive with her gift and it was that book. To watch her ignore the obvious signs that came along with Clipz called for their surprise pop-up. "For your information Titi, I actually did read it." E bragged while Zay made the conceited face. "Well, can you tell us about rule #5?" Zay asked her with a stern look on his face.

"Uh- that's the rule about the time trapper." She answered easily and her guides nodded. "And what was the most important part of that rule?" Titi asked folding her arms across her chest. Shrugging Eani tried to figure out which part actually was the most important. Getting impatient, Zay answered for her. "You will always know when a time trapper is near! Trust your intuition!"

Nodding Eani tried to see the point, she never felt off besides earlier today with Clipz but she was certain he was no time trapper. "You can't trust NOBODY! We told you that, the day you made 13 is the day everything changed for you and that target on yo' back got bigger. Stop fuckin' around Eani and pay more attention!" Zay scolded, pointing at her. Her guides couldn't make her see anything she was blind to. Titi felt herself get emotional because the same thing happened to her father, the only man he trusted killed him in cold blood who just so coincidentally happened to be a time trapper as well.

Eani's gut told her to listen, they were only trying to protect her. Nodding, she looked at her guides and raised a brow. An idea popped into her head, making her stand up. "So, what happens if I get a time trapper before they get me?"

Titi nodded, this was like music to her ears. "Now, this is the type of shit I signed up for. A time trapper is still completely human nor can they time travel. Use that to your advantage." She told Eani as she took in the information as the hairs on the back of her neck stood up once again. Hastily looking around, Zay tapped Ti to make her pay attention.

"Always listen to yo' intuition. Do you feel like one is nearby?" He asked E who went to look out the window at her mom and Bully, her dad's former best friend coming up the driveway. "I think we just found the trapper," E mumbled to herself, hurrying up the stairs as she felt her body heat up.

It all made perfect sense to her, He had to be the trapper. Why else would he start dating my mom after my father died? It could also explain why he had been coming around more and more nowadays. He killed E's dad, his best friend because he was a time traveler and stayed around to finish the job with her. Being the only child of her father's, he knew she had to have it. She had to have the gift. "You need to get some protection, you won't be able to take him down with just your fist," Zay told her as she held her head in her hands.

Shaking it, E let out a laugh.  "He killed my pops for this bullshit?! Then not only did he stay around for my development but he been fucking my mom!  She is in love with him for crying out loud." She cried frustratedly.  For the life of her, the teen could not understand. How could you kill your own best friend in cold blood?

"You see, a lot more influenced fueled his fire to take out your father." Zay started while scratching his head taking a second to pick the right words. "Bully was very jealous, he wanted everything your father had including your mother but Xi isn't the most innocent in all this either." He finished while E gave him an angry look.

"What the fuck you mean? She was a victim in all this just like me!"  The teen whisper yelled at both while watching the shadows of Xi's & Bully's feet scurry past her door. "Your mother like Zay said is not innocent. Xi knew exactly what was going to happen to Eric. Bully & Xi had been secretly together the whole time." Ti told her and E's jaw dropped open. Not her mother, the same woman that used to get teary-eyed just looking at her daughter because she was her fathers twin. 

The pair's watches went off with an alert, looking at it Zay lowly cursed. "We gotta head out but we will be in touch. Stay safe." He told E before hugging her and blasting off completely unaware to the peeping Tom watching their every move.

Laying back on the bed, E let out a loud sigh and wiped away the tears pooling in her eyes. Somebody who was supposed to be her uncle and her own mother was the reasons for the death of her father. She had to grow up fatherless because of jealousy, greed, and selfishness. Never did anyone stop and think about her when making that decision and it hurt.

And hurt fuels anger, something E didn't know she had until she was releasing it.  "Gotta keep a tight grip, don't slip. Loose lips sink ships." I randomly mumbled before sitting up. Since I had nothing else to do might as well time jump a little bit. Let's see if I can find Mr. Shakur.

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹.
𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙷𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜.🏄🏽‍♀️

"Come on girl!" Some heavyset female called out to Eani waving for her to catch up with the rest of the group. E recognized her from last night in the 'da bassment' and homegirl got pipes!  Fixing the coochie cutters she had suddenly changed into E jogged to catch up.  From the looks of it, they were at a lit ass pool party. The mansion music was blasting from was oddly familiar but she couldn't put a finger on it.

"I'm finna find me a nigga tonight!!!!" Rolita laughed, doing a lil booty shake while side-eyeing Devante who paid her no mind.  "You a hoe, always looking for a nigga. Go look for a songbook and write a song, I know Missy tired." Static retorted making E purse her lips. Along with everyone else in the world, E did her fair share of research on da' bassment. 
The music they made was beautiful but anybody with eyes could see how toxic the whole group was.

"We not about to start that shit tonight." Devante scoffed side-eyeing his hoe and best friend before slipping glasses over his beautiful hazel eyes. Looking between him and his brother Dalvin, she bit down on her lip, filthy thoughts drowning her mind. Only to shy away when De caught her and winked.
God took all the time he needed on those men.

"You good baby?" Dal asked her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.  Nodding E smiled up at him just noticing their matching outfits. They both had on red and black ones, jean shorts and red tops. It was cute.  "I already told ya'll muthafucks before we left 'da house! We ain't doing all that couple shit tonight. " K-ci obnoxiously yelled in E's ear making her flinch. On instinct, she swung at him but he ducked sticking his tongue out at her.  "GETCHO BROKE BLACK N MILD LOOKIN ASS ON G!" E yelled in response stomping her left foot.

"Should've known that was yo' ass out here with allat yelling. " A velvety voice spoke from behind her, turning around she displayed a big kool-aid smile before jumping on him. "PAAAACCCCCCC!" She yelled excited, holding on to him as her life depended on it.

"Nice to see you too Baby Blue." He laughed holding the blunt to his lips and taking a few tokes. "These knuckleheads been treating you all right?" He asked her and she nodded. Noticing the synchronization, he pointed at her, De and Dal. "Y'all muthafuckas in a three-way or sumn'?" He asked boldly.

"Nah, you know me better than that." I joked because I really didn't know. Not that I would mind, getting dick from the both of them is like a dream come true.  "Yeah, whateva! Let's go party." He yelled, leading the way into the house.

"DONT BE PICKY JUST BE HAPPY WITH THIS QUICKIIEEEE!" Eani yelled along to Pac's voice. Grinding on Missy as she laughed, just having the time of her life. Nothing mattered here and honestly, she did not want to leave.  Telling Missy and Chronita she was running to the bathroom, she went upstairs. Two of them were occupied so she tried another one walking in a room.  Quickly going in and handling her business she walked out looking down at her shorts not noticing Devante until she bumped into him.

"I saw the way you were looking at me earlier. You know you can get this dick anytime you want it." He growled, pulling Eani into him and placing his head in the crook of her neck.

Licking, sucking, and biting all over it as Eani moaned lowly. "Tell daddy what you want him to do to you." He whispered into her ear, his hands undoing her shorts and sliding them to the floor. Instantly pulling her red thong to the side, he took his finger and rapidly rubbed it up and down her slit. Eani's moans involuntarily got louder as he sped up slipped one finger into her entrance still licking and sucking different parts of her upper body. 

"Can daddy suck them pretty ass tittes?" He asked looking up from what his hand was doing,  and straight into her eyes. Eani's shaly legs could barely hold her up as the first orgasm ripped through her.  "Mhmm." De moaned watching her juices run down his hand and straight to the floor.  "That pussy wet as fuck, you missed this dick?" He asked slipping a nipple into his mouth while smacking her ass.

"Uh- fuck! yes!" She belted out, catching the attention of Pac walking pass the door. When he peeked in and seen De playing with E's pussy and hear the sounds she made, his dick stood at attention. Walking in, he stood behind her and began to kiss down her back to her ass cheeks.  While De went to go lock the door, Pac bent Eani over the bed and started to eat her out from behind. "Oh my gos- ghgfehsh" Eani's cries turned into gaggin sounds as De stuck his thick eleven inch piece into her mouth. The feeling of something penetrating her throat made me juice overflow onto Pac's face but he didn't stop.

Trailing his tongue up to her asshole, he swirled his tongue around it while roughly fingering her pussy as she shook violently.  Soon enough, she was trembling and squirting all over his face.  Devante removed his dick from her throat with a groan seeing the line of spit trail from his tip to her lips. Spitting in her mouth he watched her swallow before they intertwined tounges, Pac still eating her out from underneath. "I- fuck!" She yelled out again shaking and squirting again. Slapping her ass again, he stood up and traded spots with De who slowly slid his raw piece into her from behind while gripping a handful of her hair.  "Look at him watching me fuck this good pussy." He mumbled into her ear before beginning to suck on her neck.

The feeling of De inside of her felt like nothing she ever had before. "Yes! Fuck Me!" She yelled out as he began to roughly pound at her pussy. The juices running down both of their thighs. "Fuucckkk." He yelled as she began to cream on his dick while squirting, he was amazed.  Pulling out he pushed her towards Pac who grabbed her gently and guided her on how to sit down on his now condom covered shaft. Eani had no idea why she was letting the two men slut her out but she was loving every second.

"Mm, ride that dick. gushy ass pussy." Pac groaned meeting her halfway every time.  The young girl bounced on his dick like her life depended on it, her juiced creating a huge wet spot.  Soon enough, she made Pac cum and he went into the bathroom to freshen up. About to take a nap, she was surprised when she felt something wipe her down before she felt two tongues on her pussy. When he looked down she saw both De and Pac licking away at her leaking hole.  "Oh shit, oh shit!" She exclaimed as De lifted her legs as put his face deeper into her cave when Pac moved away and exited the room. "What the fuucck!" E yelled again. Coming up, De wiped her juices from his face and reached in the nightstand. Pulling out two scarfs and a vibrator, he had previously placed there De smirked.  Tying her hands and feet together, he smirked at his work.  "I'ma make you love me tonight." He mumbled before taking two fingers and playing with her pussy again before taking his large hand and slapping his softly. Jumping, Eani whimpered the youngin' had never experienced pleasure like this.  Placing the vibrator on her clit and his dick at her entrance, De slowly slid in moaning along with Eani.

Her juices completely ruined the bed as he continued to make her cum back to back. "This my pussy. You hear me?" He asked still fucking the life out of her. Her insides had been completely fucked up by his horse dick. "Yes, daddy."

Leaning down to kiss her with tongue, he slowed down his stokes feeling her walls clenching around his dick. "You taking that dick." He mumbled watching himself slide in and out her pussy. "You love this dick?"

"Yessss and I lovee youuuu!" She moaned, her breathing getting heavier. "Daddy loves you to the baby. Cum on that dick for me." He told her  and she listened, shaking so bad he had to hold her down while he continued to stroke her tender pussy making more and more liquid squirt from it.

"Let's take this to the shower." He told her, picking the girl up still buried deep inside of her. De continued to stroke her against the wall in the shower before nutting inside of her.  "I love you, baby." He said softly to her and kissed her forehead.

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙽𝚢.

Eyes popping back open E was back in the present that fast.  "That was one wild ass dream," E said to herself before feeling how wet her sheets were. Sitting up and deciding to get up form the bed she walked to the mirror to see his hair all over the place and hickeys on her neck. Touching every single one, she confirmed they were in fact real as they could be.  Snatching the sheets from the bed she carried them downstairs.

"I fucked up, big time," E mumbled to herself while loading the washer.

honestly, it was literally no reason for me to go in like that for that sex scene👩🏽‍🦯 it was originally posed to be him & Dal but 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 8.1K 33
Just read it๐Ÿ˜
1.3M 52.6K 42
โž๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š... ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.โž
91.4K 3K 46
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐ญ๐จ "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ"
94.9K 2.6K 33
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐“๐Ž "๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž"