Obsession Nct Mafia

By Zuleyma64

She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsesse... More

00:
01:
02:
03:
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
Ima get fired
15:
Super M
16:
17:
18:
Oi
19:
20:
Heya good news
21:
22:
23:
24:
Yo yo im crazy
25:
Bonus: Immortal
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
extra:
33:
Yo ❤️
Dah Live
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41:
42:
43:
44:
45:
46:
47:
48:
49:
50:
51:
52:
53:
54:
55:
56:
57:
58:
59:
60:
61:
62:
63:
64:
65:
66:
67:
68:
69:
70:
71:
72:
73:
74:
75:
76:
77:
78:
79:
80:
81:
82:
83:
Extra;
84:
85:
86:
87:
88:
89:
90:
91:
92:
93:

26:

12.1K 487 289
By Zuleyma64

Y/n's view:

"Y/n L/n had been missing for over a month now." The news reporter said. "Her friends have claimed not giving up on finding her even if their life is threatened. "Is it a possibility she was kidnapped by NCT?"

Kun glanced at the tv. "Isn't that you?" He asked.

"..." I felt my lips go dry as I looked at the footage of My best friend Hwanwoong. Dark bags under his eyes while he answered the questions to a minimum.

"She's been missing for too long." He answered. "But I promise I'll find her."

Ravn was standing besides him. Also looking tired and a bit terrified.

"I thought you were here out of free will." Kun said as he reached out for the remote control which I snatched away trying to keep watching the news before he changed it.

"I'd never be here out of free will. I belong out there. In school, with my family, with my friends, living my life."

I noticed a tall police officer and a short one standing besides them. "Officer Lee, Officer-"

"Yes we also found leads of the three year disappearance of Zuleyma. It seems their disappearance has a connection." The red haired one mentioned as he pushed the mic away with a soft smile on his face.

From the looks of it he was Wooseok.
The other officer rolled his eyes and shoved the mics back. "Please leave the job to us to find them. Dead or alive."

Xiaojun yawned. "So those cops are still at it. Can't they give up already?"

"You know them?" I asked glancing at him.

"Yeah. We've been encountering each other in events...Like gun point type of events."

"You use guns too?" I asked. Glancing at him.

"Who doesn't here?" He lifted his shirt and showed me the obvious pistol clinging at his waist.

"Teach me how to shoot." I muttered as I reached out for it.

Jaemin grabbed my hand and bit it lightly. "No, we've only known you for like a day. And the chances are high you'll shoot us."

"Why'd you bite me?!" I asked as I pulled my hand away from his.

"Nom and bite are not the same thing, love."

"That "NOM" hurt you little-"

"Stop the violence, children." Kun said as he turned off the tv before it could get anymore escalated.

"Let's go back to the manor."

"Why?" Xiaojun and I asked in Perfect unison, we glanced at each other right away narrowing our eyes on each other.

"Taeyong said it's an emergency."

"Well he can Wait." I said. And leaned back towards the chair, feeling my head lightly tap against Jaemin's floofy hair.

"It's a real emergency. Come on!" Kun said as he realized Xiaojun and Jaemin's  phone began to ring.

Jaemin got to his feet and grabbed my by my wrist and began to run. "Xiaojun, check what the phone says!"

Xiaojun nodded and got his phone out and checked the message. "It says, the left flank of the manor is being attacked. By, the police??"

Another ding, making me look back at Xiaojun as Jaemin helped me get into the mansion.

"Taeyong says we retreat to the plane. We are abandoning the manor."

"Are you kidding me we just came from there." I argued, as I tried making Jaemin let go of me.
This was my chance to get saved.

"Y/n, come on stop acting like this they'll shoot you!"

"Im Not One of you!!" I screamed as I tried to pry his right grip from my wrist.

"Well you are Now! Let's go." He argued as we pushed around each other in the hall.

Xiaojun sighed and held the door open for us. "Come on guys we don't have time."

"Y/n?" I heard a voice ask as I looked up. Sicheng was looking at me as he approached us. He held a pistol in his hand which he hid from my eyesight as soon as he noticed my eyes looking at it. "Why are you fighting Nana?"

"I'm trying to escape." I muttered as I lowered my eyes since I noticed he was trying to look into them.

"That's not a good idea y/n." He said as he reached out to cup my face. But before I could say. 'So.' I felt the back of my head get hit hard.
Knocking me instantly into the depths of darkness.

/// n's view:
Taeyong had knocked her out by hitting the back of her head with the butt of his gun.
"If she doesn't come voluntarily knock her out Jaemin."  Taeyong started as he lowered his gun.

Sicheng caught her in his arms, cradling her head in his left arm, as he supported the rest of her body with his right. "Taeyong. You're a monster. You didn't have to hit her in the head to make her come."

He picked her up bridal style and placed her head against his chest. He kissed the spot where Taeyong had hit her.

Taeyong sighed and walked out the door. "She's a hassle sometimes."

"Then why keep her?" Sicheng asked as he walked behind him towards the plane.

Kun had already started the plane, sitting in the co pilot seat was Jaehyun.
Man, this man, knew everything. From piloting, to crazy street drives. This was why Taeyong had chosen him as co leader of the mafia.

Taeyong glanced back to look at Sicheng. "Why should I give you an answer?"

"I've been loyal to your business for all my life." Sicheng answered as he got on the plane.

"Sounds legit. But I'm still not saying."

Renjun had gotten on the plane and noticed her being carried by Sicheng.
Jaemin sighed and took a seat besides him. "Hello Renjun."

"Why is she?"

"She didn't want to come so...yeah."

///
Zuley's view:
Taeyong had called us halfway through our drive. We were now heading back to the manor to do one last mission in this manor.

Set it on fire.

To hide the evidence that y/n was ever here, our deals and secrets. Luckily all he tcsrried on Lucas' laptop. To hide the evidence I was here.

Yuta parked the bike outside the house and helped boost me off the bike to run towards the manor.

This was a very risky mission.

The incinerator of the mansion was in the center of the control room.

A high chance. I wouldn't be able to make it out. But, these are the risks, and things that need to be done in a mafia.

Don't ever get feelings for an item or an old place. Because nothing material lasts.

I jumped in through the window before Yuta could get off the bike and ran towards the control room I used to always hide my secret stash of dark chocolate in.

I could hear other if our members, that weren't part of the higher ups shooting. I could hear the sirens of the cops, and...the cops.

"Zuley. This way." I heard one of henchmen I didn't recognize say as he opened the door for me to the control center.

"Thanks ....dude." I slid into the room and walked towards the center of them room.

I noticed the red button underneath the glass box. I broke the glass box with my fist and stared at the button.

Was this really what I wanted?

To escape? With my kidnappers? Where's Y/n? I could help her escape? Are the cops still looking for me? As an innocent?

"Zuleyma?"  A voice asked making me drop the gun I was holding in my hand that Yuta had given me.

I felt my lips go dry as I noticed who had spoken up.

"..Wooseok." His ñame slipped out my lips. As I noticed him looking at me.

Clearly, he was confused in why I was standing around. By the self destructing button of the manor.

Nevertheless, 'the missing girl from 3 years'

"You're safe. I'm so glad come let's go you'll be safe under my watch. And we can have you testify.."

I felt my knees go weak making me drop.

"Zuley! " Wooseok stepped out towards where I was hiding and reached out to me.

It had been so long since I've seen him.
His innocent smile as I watched his hand. Saying "freedom"

"Let's go home?" He asked.

I heard the sounds of gunshots fly as he ducked and pulled me into his chest. My face inches away from his. The familiar scent of his lotion. He shielded my head, as we heard footsteps in the control center.

"Look Red haired gremlin. She isn't going anywhere this is her home now." I heard Yuta mutter as he kicked the table we were hiding behind.

Wooseok got to his feet and pulled me behind him.  They were face to face.

Well, Yuta was wearing a face mask but still.

After so many years. The confrontation happened.

I felt my eyes flicker as I Noticed Yuta's cold eyes staring into Wooseok's.

I couldn't think, What do I do now?

I could tell Yuta was smirking underneath the mask, as he placed his hand over the button.

He pointed the gun at me.

"Zuleyma. Take his gun." Yuta ordered as I noticed Wooseok holding his in his hand.

"Take it Zuleyma."

Wooseok pointed the gun at him. "Coward. Pointing the gun at her. Why did you kidnap her anyways? Witnessing a murder? I'm sure she's forgotten about it by now."

"Wooseok. Hand me the gun."

"No. He'll shoot both of us."

"Zuleyma. Take his gun.l and hand it to me."
Yuta growled.

I placed my hand on Wooseok's gun and took It from him.

"Wooseok. Trust me okay."

He let go of the gun. I stepped over towards Yuta and placed it in his hands.

I heard a click coming from Wooseok.

I turned around and saw him running straight towards Yuta with a combat knife in hand.

Yuta wasn't even surprised in the slightest,
He pointed the gun at me, gripping me tightly. Placing the gun at my temple.

I wriggled since it felt cold.

"One more step red head. And hers will be red too."

Wooseok stopped and dropped the knife.
"Why? Are you doing this?! Can't you just let her go?! I don't want to lose her again!"

Yuta chuckled. "It's not that simple. Now run before I shoot."

Wooseok glanced at me. I looked at him his face sinking into my memory. Updating my image of him.

Yuta pulled the clip back and pressed it tighter in my temple. If you don't start running in 3. I'm pulling the trigger."

Even though a gun was settled right by my head. I knew I could trust Yuta. He Wouldn't shoot me...
Right?

"3."

I noticed Wooseok's eyes looking into mine."

"2."

Wooseok took one step back.

"1."

N's view:
The sound of a gunshot was heard.

Then the click of a button.

The sounds of fire.

A cry.

And a silver ring on the cold pavement floor. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.1K 20
After 3 years she came back into his life but as the wife of his boss. Mafia NCT x Reader highest rank #24 in Haechan 4/6
55.5K 1K 46
"I know you're scared and nervous, and probably terrified. But remember..." I looked up and met Taeyong's eyes who continued, "It will all make sense...
356K 9.6K 46
"Quiet down honey before I make you mine." ━ Where a girl began to know more about a boy and who she really is. ◈ Mafia / Gang au
62K 4.1K 46
As memories flashed through my mind it slowly shattered my heart. I realized I was nothing more than a pawn in his game. My eyes held fire as I looke...