Dear Yoongi [Completed]

Od incrediblenoona

Series of letters of agonies of a fan girl for his beloved idol. She finds peace in writing her thoughts down... Viac

S
A
V
E
M
E
P
L
E
A
S
"I've read the letters."
"Yoongi, I'm happy."
"Yoongi, I miss my family."
"I understand how you feel."
"Yoongi, I named him after you."
New Beginnings

E

50 8 0
Od incrediblenoona

Dear Yoongi,

It was past three in the afternoon when I decided to come out of my room and prepare myself something to eat.

As I was eating, I caught a glimpse of a small light coming from the gap of the thick maroon curtains. Since I've lived alone in this huge house, I have never tried to open them. 

I lost count of how many times I missed the breathtaking views of sunrises and sunsets. When I was still working, obviously I've seen the broad daylight, but I already quit my job almost two months ago.

I just stay home, in my room specifically, and read books. Some days, I would sleep on the couch if I'm tired watching my room's ceilings.

If I feel a bit happy, I linger on the kitchen, experimenting ingredients, and I'd play a good music while I eat the food I cooked.

I cannot remember when was the last time I became so genuinely happy.

When I'm ready, I'm going to open the curtains to witness the life outside once again.

Today, I'm feeling under the weather so I spent the rest of the day curled in a ball in my room.

I didn't cry, but somehow I can say that my heart was.

My heart ached for the emptiness I've been feeling for quite some time now.

Yoongi, tomorrow will be better.

Thanks for existing. I love you.

love,

your nameless fan girl

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

51K 1.1K 38
| Second book in "His" series | "There's no escape for you Willow! You're a worthless piece of shit!" Ryan yells as he slaps my face. "Nobody would...
2K 83 14
"You are going to get married" . . . "She is a rich CEO, satisfy her needs if you don't...you know what will I do" . . . "I am not made for love, I m...
74.6K 6.1K 27
"Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky" My dull black and white life was filled...
62.1K 2.9K 16
Cases of disappearances are increasing day by day for the past years, and none of those cases are ever solved. Even those who set out searching NEVER...