Pointe Shoes and Spider Webs

By TheMaskedBallerina

Peter Parker wants to become a better Spider-Man, so he's going to have to do some self-improvement. He consi... More

1. Stick To A Theme
2. Cinderella
3. Smoothies
4. Underwear
5. Saved
6. First Position
7. Distracted
8. Assessment
9. Focus
10. The List
11. The Science Guy
12. Sneezy
13. Red Faces
14. Vitals
15. Scar
16. Protective
17. Fuzzy Lights
18. Phone Call
19. Memories
20. Unexpected Visitor
21. Arrival
22. An Apology
23. Doctors
24. Diagnosis
25. Match Maker and Moment Killer
26. Confrontation
27. All About The Money
28. Poetry
29. A-R-T
30. Old Man
31. After School
32. Shower
33. Kitchen Towels and Cucumbers
34. Magnetism
35. Hoodie
36. Tests
37. Raspberry Cheesecake
38. Med Kit
39. Close Call
40. News Paper
41. Video Call
42. Balance
43. Girl Talk
44. Gold
45. Mask
46. Cup
47. Double-Edged Sword
48. Silver
49. Sneezy - The Sequel
50. Spider-Kiss
51. Holding Back
52. Open Back and Up-Do
53. The Halloween Party
54. Forever
55. Encore
56. Chat Room
57. Pancakes
58. Birthday Girl
59. Pointe Shoes and Spider Webs
60. Firebird
61. The Anemoi
62. Heist
63. Gesundheit
64. Rare
65. Tony
66. Anonymous
67. Common Ground
68. There You Are
69. Origin
70. Fine
71. Mirrored Glass
72. Argyria
73. Touch
74. Ravir
75. Broken Spell
76. Fit For A Zoo
77. Day Six
78. Channeling Device
79. Split In Two
80. Promises
81. Nerves
82. Backstage
83. The Sugar Plum Fairy
84. Swanilda
85. Spot Light
86. Sorcerers
87. Two Tyrones
88. Rooftop
89. Decision
90. Anything
91. Exertion
92. Withdrawals
93. Gone
94. She's Lying And She Knows It
95. Dove
96. Animals
97. Truly And Undeniably
98. Guardian Angel
99. I Missed You
101. In Control
102. The Summer Retreat
103. Death
104. Reconciliation
105. Independent
106. White Swan - Black Swan
107. Somm
108. Spite

100. Chemistry

466 12 15
By TheMaskedBallerina

SIKE! I finished this monster of a chapter yesterday! ARE YALL READY FOR THIS?! HOLY FUCK, IT'S CHAPTER 100!

I'm treating you with 8487 words, my dudes!

Content: some plot, some tooth aching fluff and after the -------------- there is a whopping 6581 words of smut! It's their first time, so things are a little awkward at times. Peter can't seem to stop his researcher brain from experimenting (which results in edging) and there's some dirty talk! Other than that it's pretty vanilla, but if you're not into it you don't have to read it for plot! ^_^ I'm,,, not experienced with writing smut, though I have a very experienced smut-writing friend who was so kind to proof read it for me!

I hope you enjoy this chapter! We're only ten away from finishing this fic! We have caught up with where I'm at with writing it, so I hope to keep posting twice a week! Thank you so much for reading this fic! This has been a big project of mine and I'm super proud of it! Knowing people enjoy it, is mind blowing! Thanks again! <3 Enjoy!

.

"The board offered me what?!" Daphne stares out of the window of the Avengers Tower penthouse with her phone pressed to her ear. Madame Touha called her with some surprising news.
"Is everything okay?" Peter walks towards her, ignoring all the eyes on them. Bucky, Sam, Natasha, Steve and Tony are also in the penthouse, hanging out as they pretend they're not eavesdropping on the phone call.
"I- uh-" Daphne blinks a few times as she processes what Madame Touha just told her. She takes a breath and her shoulders droop. This was the opportunity of a lifetime, but she couldn't take it. It's too risky. She pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs. "It's an honor, but I'm sorry, Madame... I can't do it."
"Of course, you can!" Peter hears Madame Touha say at the other side of the line. "You're the best student in my school and the board loved your performance as the Suger Plum Fairy!"

Daphne rolls her shoulders and shakes her head defeated. There's nothing in this world she would love to do more, but the chances of things going south are too big.
"Madame, the summer performances are in June, I can't take on Odette if-" She stops herself from continuing. Natasha perks up on the couch at the mention of the White Swan.
"The board offered you the role of Odette?" She asks, making Daphne nod slightly. Peter nearly buzzes with excitement. Swan Lake is his favourite ballet ever. Seeing Daphne perform the main role of that ballet was something he thought would only live in his imagination. Natasha waves her hand up and down, urging Daphne to put the phone on speaker. Daphne figures she has nothing to lose. She won't take the role anyways. She hits the button and Madame Touha's voice echoes through the penthouse.

"I know what's up, Daph," Madame Touha sighs. "Peter told me everything." Daphne's eyes flick to Peter, whose cheeks go red. "And knowing you, I'm guessing you're considering quitting ballet after this school year." Daphne presses her lips on top of each other. She can feel everyone's eyes on her. She clears her throat and nods.
"I'm not considering it, Madame, I've already made up my mind about that."
"Wait, so, you're quitting?" Tony moves to stand next to Daphne and cocks an eyebrow. "Why would you? You're too good to quit."
"Who's with you?" Madame Touha asks. Tony tosses a blueberry into his mouth and shrugs.
"Nobody," he quips.
"Is that-" Madame Touha stops herself. Tony purses his lips and gives Daphne an apologetic look.
"Yeah, it is," he says quickly. "Can we go back to the part where Daphne said she's literally refusing something my girlfriend is offering her?"

"You knew about this?" Daphne frowns at Tony, who immediately raises his hands in defence.
"Pep does a lot of things I don't know about. She's the boss," he says while shaking his head. He didn't confirm nor deny Daphne's statement.
"So, you knew?"
"I knew the board was impressed with you; I just didn't know they were going to offer you a lead role."
"Okay-"
"Daph," Madame Touha interrupts. "Take the role."
"But-"
"I'm serious."
"Me too!" Daphne exclaims.
"You should take it, though. This is the opportunity of a lifetime," Sam says with a nod. Daphne turns to him, completely flabbergasted that he, of all people, said that.

"Can't you see I'm trying to be responsible?" She lets out an exasperated groan. "I might be ready at that point and that means I'm going to have to let everybody down!" Her voice shakes. "I can't dance if Somm could show up at any second. Hell, he might've already shown up before the performances!"

"Do you want the role?"
"Madame-"
"Forget about this Zephyr crap, Daphne. That's what understudies are for. If you're not ready before the performances you will regret not taking the role. If you're really quitting after this school year, then you might as well go out with a bang."
"But-"
"Do you want the role?" A heavy silence falls. Daphne doesn't know what to do. Peter's hands land on her shoulders and he squeezes slightly, encouraging her to tell the truth.
"I do."
"Alright, then it's settled," Madame Touha exclaims excited. "Oh, by the way, the board really loved the chemistry between you and Peter so they automatically cast him as prince Siegfried, bye!"

Before Peter can protest, Madame Touha hangs up. Peter stares at the phone in Daphne's hand. The heavy silence now turns awkward and he chuckles nervously.
"I guess I'm no longer kicked out, then."

...

Daphne's disrupted from doing her homework by two short knocks on her window. She purses her lips into a knowing smile. There's only one person who knocks on her window like that. She lets out a short scoff and corrects herself; there's only one person who knocks on her window, period. It's halfway through February now. Things managed to get to 'normal' rather quickly again. Sure, Sarah had questions about Peter and Daphne suddenly dating again and it's taken some time to get used to the new art curriculum at Midtown Tech, but Daphne would be lying if she said she's not enjoying her regular life. A life without magic or gods or sorcerers. Being a Zephyr didn't matter right now. Her grades mattered. Her ballet classes and rehearsals mattered. Her father mattered. Peter mattered. Zephyr who?

She stands up from her desk and moves to the other side of the room. Her fingers curl around the fabric of the curtains, and she pushes them to the side. Spider-Man tilts his head at the other side of the glass. Daphne places her hands on her hips and grins, raising one eyebrow. Spider-Man points at the lock on her window with one finger and then folds his hands together to plead. He cocks his head the other way in a cutesy manner and then hugs himself, emphasizing how cold it is outside. Daphne can't help but laugh at Spider-Man's dramatics. She holds her chin with her thumb and pointer finger and pretends to think very deeply. She squints and purses her lips, which then curl up into a smirk. She grabs hold of the curtains. Spider-Man aggressively shakes his head, resting his hands against the window. Daphne chuckles while she closes the curtains again as Spider-Man follows along the fabric to stay in her line of sight. She can hear him faintly.
"Noooo-"

When the curtains are completely closed, Daphne waits a few seconds to creep her fingers under the fabric. She can't see her hands, or Spider-Man on the other side, but she waves at him. She feels around for the lock, pretending she can't find it for a little bit. Eventually, she rests her hand on the cold metal and she pushes to unlock it. She pulls her hands back again and takes a few steps away from the window so she can return to her spot at her desk. When she sits down, she hears someone fumble with the window. She scribbles down the last couple of numbers of the equation she was working on and closes her notebook. It's quiet again, but there's a cold breeze, which means he must've opened the window. The curtains shuffle, and judging by the way they move, she can tell he must be holding each in his hands.

Just when Daphne's about to stand up again, Spider-Man pokes just his head through the curtains and looks forward with wide lenses.
"Peek-a-boo," he exclaims cheerfully. When he realizes Daphne is no longer at the window, but at her seat, he angles his head to actually look her in the eye. "Oh, there you are!" Spider-Man's head is framed by her curtains and it looks absolutely hilarious. Daphne bursts out laughing and leans back in her chair, covering her face with her hands. She can hear Spider-Man jump into her room and close the window, but she can't stop her laughter. Tears nearly run down her cheeks as she keeps her eyes squeezed shut during her fit.

When Daphne finally manages to open her eyes, Spider-Man is right in front of her with his knees bent so he's at eye level with her.
"Oh, you think you're funny," Spider-Man quips, cocking his head and narrowing his lenses. Daphne takes a deep breath and presses the back of her hand against the corners of her eyes, wiping away the tears that have accumulated there. She lets out a soft whine before laughing again and she nods.
"Occasionally, yes," she chuckles.
"Good!" Spider-Man exclaims. He brings up one hand to push some stray hairs out of Daphne's face and behind her ear. "Because I think so too." His voice is soft and his statement makes Daphne's cheeks go red. Her laughter falters as she finally collects herself. She stands up and Spider-Man follows her, straightening his back.

Daphne studies Spider-Man's body and bites her cheek. She's seen him like this countless of times now, yet she's still flustered when he's Spider-Man. The skin-tight suit hugs all his muscles in a way that has her blood rush and knowing what he looks like underneath it, doesn't really calm her down. She's always ready to run her hands through his curls and press soft kisses everywhere. She's never seen him naked before, but the suit honestly doesn't leave much to the imagination. Especially up close.

Spider-Man brings his hand up to take off his mask, but Daphne stops him by grabbing his hand. She smiles kindly at him and moves to pull it off his head herself. Not much later she's clutching the mask in both her hands and Peter Parker stares down at her with a soft expression on his face.
"Hey, dove," he says quietly.
"Hey." Daphne shyly looks down at the mask and fumbles with it.
"I, eh... I've been meaning to give this back to you." Spider-Man's hand appears in front of her between the mask in her hands and her face. His fingers gently hold onto the golden dove pin she'd given back to him at Central Park. Daphne looks up at Peter surprised. One of Daphne's hands lets go of the mask and caresses Spider-Man's fingers until they graze the metal of the pin. The texture of his suit tickles her skin. Daphne gently takes the pin between her fingers, but frowns when Peter doesn't let go of it. She looks up at him confused.

"Could I-" Peter pauses and chuckles nervously. "I was wondering if I could put it in your hair?" Daphne's heart melts at his request and she smirks as she turns around to have her back towards him. She can almost hear him smile as he takes a step closer and starts gathering her hair at the top of her head. She closes her eyes and lets him fumble around for a bit and she can't help but laugh softly when he starts to vocalize his struggle.
"Not as easy as I make it look?"
"Not as easy as you make it look," he repeats with a scoff. Daphne grabs his hands and guides him to put her hair in a half up-do. She's holding both his hands on the back of her head and there's a short pause. "And now?" he asks insecure.
"Now, you secure it with the pin."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter takes a step back to admire his work and Daphne turns around with a wide grin.
"Next time, I'll teach you how to braid my hair," she says. Peter scratches his head.
"Let's start with a pony tail."
"Alright, alright," Daphne laughs. "You set the pace." She presses a quick peck on the corner of his mouth and her remark has Peter swallow loudly.
"I, ehm..." He starts softly. "I've been meaning to talk to you about something."
"Oh?" Daphne takes a confused step back, but Peter follows, staying in her space.
"It's... About us. About, well..." Peter's eyebrows curl as his face contorts. "Us." The way he emphasizes the last word, gives Daphne a weird feeling in her stomach. His voice was lower. Darker.

"Us?" Daphne asks quietly. Peter nods slowly.
"It's been a while since I've taken this potion and I've noticed that more has changed than I thought would." He doesn't look straight at her. Instead, he looks down, almost ashamed. "You know I was always so afraid of being with you," he mumbles. "As in... Kiss you. Stuff like that."
"You told me you were scared you'd hurt me," Daphne says, trying to help Peter through his story. He nods again.
"Every time I held you, every time we kissed, I was afraid I'd lose control. The fire was so intense, I didn't dare to try more. I always held back." It's Daphne's turn to nod and she gives him a worried smile, wondering where this is headed. "And now that I've taken the potion," he breathes out. "The fire is gone. I know I'm in control." He takes a step closer to Daphne. He now has to look straight down to look her in the eyes.
"You're not afraid anymore..." Peter licks his lips when Daphne whispers the words.

"I just... I wanted to let you know that if you want to take what we have further, then... Then I'm ready." Peter blinks a few times and takes a step back. He haphazardly hides his face behind his hands and then moves them to tug at his hair. "P-Please don't feel pressured, though, it's completely fine if you need some more time- I don't want you to do anything you're not okay with and-" Daphne stops his rambling by aggressively pressing her lips against his in an open mouthed kiss. Her tongue flicks against him and his mouth opens instinctively, letting her enter. Daphne doesn't waste any time and jumps up to wrap her legs around his waist. Peter grabs her thighs to keep her up, but he stumbles backwards until he hits the wall. The soft moan that escapes Daphne's lips upon the impact, sparks something primal in Peter. He swiftly spins them around until he's pinning Daphne against the wall.

Peter breaks the kiss and pulls back slightly.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" His voice is a lot deeper than usual and it riles Daphne up even more. She grinds up against him and moves her lips to his jawline and neck.
"Yeah," she sighs. "I'm ready, Pete-" Her eyes go wide and she pulls back quickly, realizing what she just said. "Not in that way!" She exclaims. "For this, I meant, I'm ready for this, specifically-" Peter chuckles and presses his forehead against her chest, barely surprised to find she's not wearing a bra. His attention immediately makes her relax again, though her nipples are hard, pressing through her thin shirt.
"It's okay, dove." He presses feather kisses where her breasts are. Daphne whimpers when one of his kisses touches her nipple. Peter's hands slide up her thighs to cup her ass and pull her tightly against him, making it easier for her to keep grinding. "You don't have to worry about any of that tonight."
"Please," she begs, as her movements become more needy. She continues kissing down his neck and her hands find their way to Peter's hair, tugging at it and eliciting a moan from him.
"I'm all yours, dove, tell me what you want," he pants. He moves them to Daphne's bed and carefully sits her down on it, not letting go of her.

Daphne immediately leans back until she lies down on her back, her hands move to the hem of her shirt.
"Please, Pete, make me forget-" Peter helps her pull her shirt over her head. It gets stuck on their chin, making them chuckle, but it's not long before the shirt is tossed to the side. Her hands automatically move in to cover herself, but Peter quickly stops her by grabbing her wrists and holding them to the side. His breath is shaky as he finally takes in her physique without shame. He's absolutely captivated by how she looks. She's a work of art. The tips of some of the branches of the scar on her back curl around her waist and right below her chest. Petite is the perfect word to describe her. Though, Peter admits, perfect is too. Daphne closes her eyes ashamed and turns her head sideways.
"What's wrong, dove," he asks as he softly pushes her up the bed so her head can rest on her pillow. He presses a few soft kisses right below her ear.
"They're small," she whines quietly. Peter hovers over her and doesn't hesitate to kiss her to stop her from continuing. He doesn't want her to feel insecure. Especially not tonight. He's going to worship her. Make her see herself how he sees her.

"Oh, dove," he smiles against her lips. "Don't think like that." He lets go of her left hand and pushes a stray lock of hair behind her ear and his fingers linger on her ear lobe. "You are absolutely perfect." Peter moves his kisses down her jaw and her neck to her breasts. His gloved hand cups her left breast. He gently massages it and he teases her nipple by rubbing his thumb over it in small circles. His textured Spider suit feels absolutely amazing, though Daphne yearns to have him touch her skin to skin. Peter's mouth finds her right nipple and without second thought he wraps his lips around it to suck. His tongue flicks the tip and Daphne makes a sound Peter could only describe as a beautiful song. He wants to hear it again. He wants to do everything he can to hear it again. He sucks harder and Daphne's free hand curls up in his hair again. Her hips involuntarily buck and she begs.
"Pe- Pete, more, please, please, more-"

Peter aims to please, but he pauses to look up at her cheekily. She whines at the sudden loss of attention and looks at him.
"I will give you everything you want if you don't cover yourself." Daphne lets her head fall back and she closes her eyes when he teases her by squeezing her breast once. "Daphne?" Goosebumps cover her skin at the mention of her full name. His voice is suddenly a lot more stern. It makes Daphne shudder. She nods once.
"Yes," she moans breathlessly. "P-please-" Peter lets go of her and runs his hands down her sides, pressing his fingers gently into her skin until he reaches her hips. He toys with the waistband of her sweat pants and holds her in place, stopping her from bucking more.
"Please what?" He cocks an eyebrow and his tone of voice shoots straight between her legs. This is a side of Peter she's never really seen before and it makes her shudder with anticipation. His confidence envelopes her, having her wonder where the soft, rambling nerd shyly telling her he's ready to have sex with her had gone. Daphne blushes, embarrassed by the fact he wants her to say exactly what she wants him to do with her.

"Love me," she sighs as her hands cup his jaw. Peter turns his face to press a kiss on her palm.
"Already do," he whispers, closing his eyes. He's still on his knees, hovering above her, not giving her what she's yearning for. He lets go of her and places his hands on both sides of her head. He leans in to press a peck on her nose and her cheeks and her forehead and the corners of her mouth. He softly peppers her, and his lips are hot on her skin. "Talk to me, dove," he mumbles. "I'm not going to do anything you haven't told me to do. You're in control." If Daphne wasn't so overwhelmed with good vibes right now, she would've burst to tears. She doesn't deserve him. Even in the bed room he remembers how scared she is of being controlled by someone. About losing her free will. Her say in things. He wants her to tell him what to do. He wants her to be in charge.

"I'm always so focussed on being in control," she mumbles. "You're the only one I would give myself to willingly, Peter," she replies. "The only one I dare lose focus around." Her voice is soft as she looks him straight in the eye. His irises are dark. "You make me feel so safe and so loved... I want to let go when I'm with you. Please, take care of me, however you want." She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him in to kiss him passionately and when their lips part she whispers. "I want you to take control." The sound Peter makes next, immediately drives Daphne insane. It's a growl. He growled. And it's hot.

She's unsure if Peter still wearing his Spider-Man suit turns her on more or less. Part of her wants to rip it off his body, but her thoughts can't help but wander and the idea of grinding on his thigh while he's still in the suit, makes her blood pump. Peter moves down her body again. Instead of teasing her by playing with her waistband some more, he wastes no time as he pulls it down her legs. Another blush covers Daphne's face. She's not wearing any interesting underwear. Had she known they would be doing this, she'd have worn the only piece of lingerie she owns. However, none of this was planned, so she has a pair of unflattering boxers hugging her skin. Peter doesn't comment on it, too preoccupied with his task.
"I want to make you feel so good, dove," he moans as he presses some kisses on the fabric of her underpants. "Make you forget everything else." His voice rumbles through her. His free hand moves up to massage her breast, while the other keeps himself up. He loses balance for a second, not being used to this position and Daphne quickly rests her hand on the one he has pressed into the mattress. Her fingers tickle his skin and he manages to collect himself. He when he sees the wetness soaking through her underwear. He grins and presses his lips against the wet patch, making Daphne push herself against him, wanting more friction.

"So wet, already, dove," he says quietly.
"All for you," Daphne answers. "Please," she whines. "M-more-" She finally opens her eyes again to look at him. Things seem to halt when she realizes there's a small hint of uncertainty in his eyes. He pulls his hand back from her breast.
"Y... You should probably know this is my first time," he looks away embarrassed.
"For real?" Daphne breathes out. "Doesn't look like it." Peter perks up at her compliment. The cute, flustered geek has returned and Daphne's heart warms at his half-surprised, half-amazed expression.
"Really?"
"Really."
"How about you?" he asks shyly. His breath is hot on her crotch. The conversation feels a little odd in the position they're in now, but she indulges him.
"Me too," she whispers. "Was too busy dancing to care about anything else, so I just... Never really got to it."
"Oh..." Peter still looks straight at her. Daphne's thighs frame his face and she involuntarily twitches. Peter's expression shifts again. "Well, then..." He kisses the inside of her thigh, squeezing her skin with his fingers. He doesn't break eye contact with her and Daphne can't help but whimper as he frowns at her lustfully. "Let's get to it."

Daphne helps Peter take off her underwear and he can't help but stare at her. It's apparent she takes care of herself well. Her bikini line is hairless, which is fair, seeing as she has to wear a leotard nearly every day of the week. She's not completely bare, though. Her crotch itself is trimmed short. Well maintained. Peter cocks his head as he studies her folds from up close. Yes, he's a teenager. Yes, he's seen porn (and masturbated to it). He knows what a vagina looks like. Yet, it's intriguing seeing one in real life. Not through a screen. Peter's shaken from his trance when Daphne chuckles. He looks up at her like a deer in head lights.
"You can touch it, if you want," she says with a smile. Peter stares back at Daphne's private parts and nearly forgets he's wearing the suit. Tony would kill him if he ruined it and Peter's certain it would be a terribly awkward conversation if he had to explain... Well; this. He quickly presses the little spider on his chest and the suit detaches from his body. Daphne's eyes are glued to Peter as he shakes the suit off, uncovering his toned body. His abs... His biceps... The v-line running down into his checkered boxes... She bites her lip when she spots his throbbing erection pressing against the fabric of his underwear. She wiggles her butt, enticing Peter to return to her.

Peter leans back down in front of Daphne and she arches her back slightly, giving Peter a better view.
"What do I do?" He asks breathlessly. The hairs on Daphne's legs stand up straight when he gently caresses her with his bare hands. She'd been waiting for it and, boy, does it feel good.
"Feel around," she suggests softly. "Explore..." Before she can say anything else, she can feel his thumb tickling her. She jolts slightly at the attention, but ultimately lets herself relax as he finds his way. Even though he's looking and feeling around, more studious than seeking to give pleasure, it feels good. It feels right. It feels like Peter. He unexpectedly brings his thumb up a little higher and Daphne lets out a loud moan. He looks up at her shocked.
"A-are you okay?" Peter asks worried. A smile spreads across her face as she relaxes back into her sheets.
"That was my clit, Pete," she sighs. Peter looks back down at his hand that's still resting on her skin down there. There's a beat. Without warning he puts his thumb back on the good spot and starts rubbing slow circles. Daphne's toes curl up and she arches automatically, trying to create more friction.

"Atta girl," Peter says softly. Daphne's breathing quickens again, her chest rises and falls at a rapid pace and Peter can't help but be absolutely fascinated by the fact that he's making her feel this way. He's doing this. He's making her try to squeeze her thighs together. He's making her hump the air. He's making her moan like that. He's rubbing her clit faster and faster and faster and-
"P-Pete, I'm-"
"Close?" He finishes her sentence, still absolutely intrigued by what he's doing. And her physical response to it. He can't seem to let go of his researcher mindset. He wonders what would happen if...
"Peter!" She yelps when he pulls his hand back, letting go of her completely. "I wasn't- I didn't-!" She pants.
"I know," Peter looks at her through half lidded eyes. His voice has once again gone low. Knowing where to touch Daphne to get her to the edge has given him a power and a confidence even he wasn't aware he had. Daphne's hands move down to touch herself to finish, but Peter quickly grabs her wrists again and moves to hover over her like he did before. He pins her hands above her head and moves his face to where their noses touch. Daphne's still coming down from the edge and she lets out a soft whine.

"Tsk, tsk," he tuts. "Thought you wanted me to be in control." A deep chuckle escapes his throat. Daphne looks at him with large pupils and she smirks as she tries to control her breathing.
"I do," she pants. "I just... I didn't expect you to edge me right away." Peter presses a kiss on the corner of Daphne's mouth and takes both Daphne's wrist into one hand so he can use his other freely. It glides down over her skin, trailing Daphne's juices along. When he reaches her chest he pinches the nipple between his thumb and pointer finger, causing Daphne to squirm.
"Do you like edging?" Daphne closes her eyes embarrassed and nods quickly.
"Makes the actual orgasm so much better-"
"Mmm," he moans in her ear, leaving a kiss on it. "So, you masturbate?" The thought makes his cock twitch in his boxers. Daphne on her bed, knees up, legs spread wide, squeezing one of her breasts while pumping two or three fingers into her vagina. Once again, Daphne nods quickly with her eyes closed.

"You don't?"
"Oh, dove, I do." The nickname has Daphne shudder. The way Peter says it is so different from how he usually says it. "Do you think of me when you touch yourself?" He keeps rolling her nipple between his fingers. She can tell he's experimenting, trying to find out what makes her twitch. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but whenever he finds her physical reaction satisfying, she can read on his face how he's saving the information in his head. Daphne can't help herself and tries to create friction again, his dirty questions echoing in her mind. Unfortunately, Peter is too far up to reach, leaving her yearning for more. He pinches a little harder when she doesn't reply right away. "Do you?" She nods again with a short whine.
"I imagine you're touching me..." He brings his mouth back to her ear and whispers.
"Like this?" His fingers release her nipple and he squeezes her entire breast, having his thumb brush over her sensitive skin.
"Mmm!" Daphne presses her eyes shut even tighter, desperate for more.

"Or... Maybe..." Peter's hand travels back down to her crotch and after teasing her with some feather light touches, he attacks her clit again. Starting fast, but slowing down more and more as time goes on, to Daphne's dismay. His tongue grazes her ear.
"Like this?"
"Y-yes, Peter-" She whimpers. "Always so sweet." She rubs her feet on her bed. "Make me feel so good- cum so hard-"
"Is that what you want me to do?" He asks cheekily, rubbing slower and slower circles on her clit. She wants to tell him to speed up. Tell him to move just slightly more to the left. But she can't, she's too busy squirming under his touch, trying to process his questions. Form a comprehensive reply. "Make you cum?" Daphne nods more aggressively this time. He nearly stops moving his hand altogether. "Talk, Daphne, talk-" He only says her full name when he wants something from her and it makes her even wetter.
"Please, Peter, m-m... Make me cum." He smirks, moving up to face her again.
"Open your eyes, Daph," he mumbles. She does and she stares into his black eyes. "I'm going to make you feel so much better than how my imaginary version makes you feel." Daphne moans gratefully when he starts speeding up his hand again. "I got you."

Daphne can barely believe this is actually happening. Peter has her restrained with one hand, while his mouth is ravaging her neck and chest and his other hand is working her clit and... and... She gasps when he moves down a little bit. His finger keeps circling around, but she knows he's looking for her entrance. Her head nearly explodes when he passes it.
"U-up," she pants. Peter glances at Daphne's face, realizing she knows what he's looking for. He slowly moves back up, his thumb slowly patting on her clit. Daphne can feel her heartbeat throb in it and she whines. She wants more. Needs more.
"How do I get in?" Embarrassment shades his face a deep red.
"Just keep circling, r-right there. Smaller-" Peter feels a slight dip with every circle he draws and gasps intrigued when he realizes he's slowly entering her. He gently pushes in one finger, continuing to softly pat Daphne's clit.

Daphne has played with herself before. Her max is three fingers, but Peter's fingers are bigger than hers. She winces, making Peter pull back a little in shock.
"Did I hurt you?" he asks worried. Daphne closes her eyes and shakes her head.
"It's not that comfortable, y-you're bigger than me." Peter feels his cock twitch when she says that. His mind immediately thinks of Daphne rolling her hips on her own fingers again and he shudders. He wants to take her hands out of her and replace them with himself. He can't contain himself as he feels a wet patch form in his boxers when he imagines being inside Daphne, pushing into her with his dick. He collects himself, tells himself to wait, and looks at Dahpne expectantly.
"Do you want me to go out?" He pulls back further, but Daphne frantically shakes her head.
"Nooo- no, just... Just go slow. Want to get used to how you feel inside me." Peter's cock presses even harder against the fabric of his boxers. Whenever Daphne's at the brink of falling asleep she also says stuff like this, completely unaware of what her words do to Peter. Sleep drunk Daphne and lust drunk Daphne aren't that much different from each other. Peter's heart flutters when he realizes their nights together will be a lot more intense from now on.

Peter waits for a bit and tightens his jaw when Daphne unexpectedly clenches around his finger.
"M-more," she sighs. He bends down to sloppily kiss her breasts again and he pushes in a little further, still using his thumb to rub over her clit. Both Daphne and Peter's hand are completely soaked from her wetness. He notices how much easier it is to push in further and further if he gives her some time to adjust. When his knuckle reaches her entrance, he gives Daphne a look, uncertain of what to do next. She has a dreamy smile on her face and sighs, wiggling her butt a little. "You can start moving," she says breathlessly. Peter starts to pull out and slowly pushes back in, wondering if what he's doing is right. After a few pumps, his researcher brain jumps back to action. Daphne's physical responses happen when he presses down on her clit just right and when his tongue flicks on her nipple in a specific way. She doesn't seem to get fully stimulated just from penetration. Conclusion: try something else. Solution: G-spot.

Daphne gasps when Peter starts feeling around inside her. She knows what he's up to, but wonders if he's going to find it. She never managed to locate her G-spot when she touched herself and figured she just wasn't as sensitive in there, but having someone else to squeeze around is an insane and entirely new experience. And then... He curls his finger just right.
"Oh, fuck!" She exclaims. Peter takes his mouth off her right nipple and looks at her through half lidded eyes.
"That feel good?" He double checks.
"Yes," she pants. "Yes, please, don't stop, don't ever stop." She rolls her hips as Peter continues stimulating every obvious erogenous part of Daphne's body. His thumb rubs eights on her clit and he keeps curling his finger inside her exactly where she needs him to. He moves up to kiss her deeply, letting their tongues dance. He finally lets go of her wrists to cup her breast with that hand and her fingers immediately push into his hair. Tugging and pulling and having him moan into her.

Everything is happening all at once. Daphne can't fathom how Peter's is keeping track of all his movements, not faltering one time. His pace is slowly becoming too much for her to handle and she can feel the knot in her stomach tightening.
"C-close!" She manages to push out. She immediately regrets it, slightly afraid Peter will pull back again, but instead he goes even faster. Squeezing and caressing and kissing more intensely. Her whines turn into quick, short moans and she can feel the sweat trickle down her body. "Fu-fuck, Peter-"
"Good girl," he groans into her mouth. "I got you- I got you, let go for me, cum for me, dove, cum-"

Daphne releases with a silent scream, clenching around Peter's two fingers. When did he push the second one in? Her mouth is stuck in the O-shape and she swears she could see stars as she came. Peter slows down his pumping to help her down from her high, letting go of her breast and going back to hovering above her. It takes her a minute to open her eyes again and he stares at her expectantly. His fingers still rest inside her.
"Was that okay?" Daphne can't help but laugh weakly, still experiencing the afterglow from what was probably the most intense orgasm she ever felt.
"Holy fuck, Pete," she pants. "Give yourself more credit." She closes her eyes and squeezes around Peter's fingers again. "That was insane."

Peter smiles proudly, but he suddenly becomes very aware of his own unattended needs. Daphne notices and gently grabs his hand. She moves to sit upright and slowly pulls him out of her. She brings his fingers to her mouth and stares at her own juices on him before making eye contact with Peter. He looks at her confused, wondering what she's going to do. Before he can ask, she wraps her lips around his fingers and starts sucking on them, not breaking eye contact. Peter could combust at the sight if he let himself. Her other hand creeps to his waist and moves down to squeeze his shaft through the fabric of his underwear. Peter whimpers as her tongue runs over his fingers and he can't help himself when he lifts her with his other hand, pulling her on his lap, feeling her heat on his own.

Daphne wraps her legs around him and starts grinding against his cock. Her wetness is slowly being soaked up by his boxers, but the new friction turns her on all over again. He can't help but buck his hips and his face contorts with pleasure. Daphne looks at him with innocent eyes as she sucks a bit harder before taking herself off his fingers. She raises one eyebrow and runs one hand through Peter's hair.
"How's that?" She asks, blushing. She feels a little awkward, wondering if it was a stupid idea. Peter bucks up again and scoffs softly while smirking.
"You have no idea how hot you look when you do that."

Daphne grabs Peter's shoulders and slowly twists them until he lays down on the bed. Before he can process what's happening, his boxers are tossed to the side and he's just as naked as Daphne is. She sits with her legs spread on one of his thighs and stares at his erection laying stiff and flat on his stomach for a few seconds. Her clit twitches and she can't help but re-position herself on his leg, trying to create friction without it being too obvious. It confuses her how wanting to make him feel good actually makes her feel good. Her mouth is dry and her jaw is slacked as she stares infinitely at Peter's twitching member. There's a million things she wants to do with it, but she has no idea how to go about it and what he likes and if she's even any good at it and-
"You can touch it, if you want," Peter jokes, making Daphne laugh softly.
"You know what," she says, reaching out for it. "I might just..." To Peter's dismay, she doesn't actually take his cock in her hand. "...Not..." Instead, she starts massaging the skin around it, tracing her fingers right around his penis. His hands grip the sheets and he lets his head fall back.
"Stop teasing," he groans, knowing full well she's paying him back what he gave her by edging her before.

"Alright, hero," Daphne quips with a low voice as she moves down to his shaft. Peter's cock twitches when he feels her breath on his sensitive skin and a wave of embarrassment flows through him when a few drops of precum spill out of him when she presses a feather light kiss near the head. Daphne looks amazed at the fluid on his abdomen and wets her lips. She barely dares to admit she'd love to have a taste of it. She's seen some stuff on the internet and she knows opinions on what cum tastes like vary, so she's more curious than she thought she would be. What does it taste like to her? Daphne decides to make the jump and leans further, trailing her tongue over his skin, licking up the precum from his abdomen. It doesn't taste bad, but it's not as sweet as some people say it is. Peter moans under the attention Daphne is giving him and she loves the sound of him slowly coming undone. She lowers herself until she's lying flat on top of him and she starts grinding again. Peter whimpers as Daphne rubs herself against his shaft and her small breasts feel like heaven on his skin.
"Like that?" She moans. Peter can barely speak, but he notices her insecurity. How does she not realize what she's doing to him? His voice goes up a few octaves and it's breathy. Needy.
"Love it," he sighs. "Love you."
"L-Love you too," Daphne whimpers. Her grinding is getting her worked up again and the idea of having Peter inside her is becoming more enticing by the second. "Condom?" she asks.
"Condom," Peter agrees hastily.

They hate having to let go of each other, but the second Peter has the condom slipped on his cock, they know things are going to get even more interesting very soon. There's a moment of awkward waddling before they end up in the same position they were in before. Daphne admits she'd rather bottom. But then again, she loves to hump her pillow from time to time, so it will definitely be interesting to see what this is going to be like. She lines herself up with him. The condom is slick with lube and Daphne pauses.
"Are you alright?" Peter asks, just to be sure.
"Yeah," Daphne says softly. "First time." Peter nods.
"You got this, dove." He nods. "I got you." Daphne gently takes Peter's dick in her hands and slowly sinks down. To say he is a perfect fit is an understatement. The way he fills her up is nearly enough to make her cum again. Peter squeezes his eyes shut and scrunches his face. "Holy-" he stops himself from finishing his sentence, but Daphne finishes it for him.
"-Fuck."
"Fill you up so well," Peter groans.
"Perfect," she whispers. "So good-"

Peter patiently waits for Daphne to feel comfortable enough to start moving, though once she starts, he nearly loses it. Their moans mingle as she raises and lowers herself on him, grinding circles as she goes. His hands rest on her hips, helping her push down on him while he thrusts up and squeezing her skin. Daphne shuts her eyes as she tries out different angles with every bounce. Peter figures out she's trying to make him hit her G-spot. He half-remembers where it is and presses his fingers into her hip bones, angling her forward a little bit to position her correctly. It makes her back arch and he can't help but stare at her chest as it heaves. He pulls her down on him and Peter's cock hits exactly where she wants it to when she bottoms out.
"Oh, my god." Daphne's eyes open wide as she gasps with every thrust. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" Her hands find his on her hips and she tangles her fingers in his. She takes his hands off her and holds them between her and Peter. Every bounce feels better and better and Daphne starts squeezing around Peter's cock, making him moan even louder.
"Ah, Daph, Da-" Daphne can only reply by throwing her head back. Peter brings down his arms, making Daphne follow along as their fingers are still intertwined. "So pretty," Peter groans as he kisses her. "God, you're so pretty." Daphne laughs through her moans and kisses.
"You're pretty too."

Peter responds by flipping them over, making Daphne yelp through their kiss. He pulls back and looks at her puzzled for a second, trying to figure out the best way to go about this. He gently raises her leg and places it over his shoulder. He immediately engrains this position in his brain when he starts thrusting, based on Daphne's reaction. Little does he know she already seeing stars again, her body completely overrun by pleasure as each and every thrust gets her closer and closer to the edge. Peter pushes in even deeper in this position than they thought was possible. His thumb finds Daphne's clit again and he starts rubbing it like his life depends on it. Daphne wraps her arms around Peter's neck.

Peter is the only thing she can think of now. Everything else is beyond her. Her mind keeps repeating his on loop and she doesn't realize she's quietly chanting along with every single thrust. Peter nearly falls apart at Daphne repeating his name like that. Sighing. Panting. Moaning. The hand Peter's not using to pleasure Daphne's clit creeps around her lower back. His fingers softly press into her scar and the jolts of electricity it creates has Daphne rolling her eyes back in their sockets. The spark was the last push Daphne needed to be sent over the edge again.
"P-Peter!" Tears glide down her cheeks as Peter keeps pounding into her mercilessly. The hand on her scar keeps the orgasm from fading and she clenches around Peter's cock, eliciting another groan from him.
"Atta girl," he says before sucking at her neck. "Keep cumming for me- sound so gorgeous- oh-" His movements become more and more erratic, chasing his own release. He's close. So close. Daphne pulls his hair and presses a wet kiss on his jaw.
"Peter," she breathes in his ear. "Come for me, come, Peter, I got you." Her last words shoot through him like a missile and he releases. His orgasm has him quaking on top of her and he howls as he fills up the condom inside her.

They both pant and stare at each other for a bit, relishing in the afterglow. Peter's muscles give way as he turns so they can lay together on their sides. Daphne whimpers as he slowly pulls out of her, leaving her empty, clenching around nothing. She has a dreamy smile on her face and she closes her eyes. Peter can't do anything but stare at her. At how beautiful she is. His fingers caress her arm, tracing indistinguishable patterns on it. Exhaustion takes over Daphne's mind and her face relaxes. She doesn't notice Peter getting up from the bed to walk to the bathroom to throw out the condom, clean himself up, put on clean boxers and run a bath.

It's only when Daphne feels two strong arms lifting her up from her mattress that she talks.
"Wha-"
"Gonna clean you up," Peter mumbles as he carries her into the bathroom bridal style. He gently places her on the toilet so she can pee first. He walks out the bathroom and closes the door behind him, giving her some privacy. She can hear him fumble around in her room, but she's not sure what he's doing. She stares at the water running down the tap into the tub. A lavender aroma fills the room and Daphne closes her eyes again, losing track of time.

When Peter walks back into the bathroom, he closes the tap and cocks his head at Daphne.
"Done?" Daphne nods slowly, her eyes still closed. Peter takes Daphne in his arms again and moves to the bath tub. She chuckles softly.
"I can get in myself."
"I know," Peter replies with a sweet smile. "Just wanna take care of you, dove."
"Mm..." Peter gently lowers Daphne into the pleasant, warm water and washes her. Daphne lets herself go and relaxes completely under the attention. He massages her skin, giving extra attention to the areas where he accidentally left hickeys or created slight bruising when he pressed his fingers into her a bit too harshly. Her hips are going to look... Interesting, tomorrow. Guilt washes over Peter as he leans down to rest his chin on the side of the bathtub.

"Sorry for this," he mutters as he circles his thumb around the area he squeezed the hardest. Right on her hip bones. She winces slightly at his touch, but scoffs with a smile on her face. She still has her eyes closed.
"Do you have any idea how many bruises I get because of dancing?" Peter doesn't reply. He's seen her knees before, bruised a dark shade of green and blue after she practiced a modern piece at school. "You made me feel things I didn't think I'd ever feel, Pete," she sighs content. "If I didn't like it, or if it genuinely hurt me, I'd have told you." Peter presses a soft kiss on her temple as he continues to wash her.
"Please," he replies. "Don't hold back." Daphne can't help but smile again.
"As long as you don't hold back either."

Peter carefully dries Daphne with a warm towel while she sits on the side of the tub. When she moves to stand up, he swiftly places his arms around her again, lifting her, instead of letting her walk herself. He places her on her bed and she realizes he changed the sheets. That must've been his fumbling around while she was falling asleep on the toilet. The sheets smell freshly washed, but before he allows her to curl up into herself, he opens her drawers to grab underwear and pajamas. He slowly pulls up the underwear over her legs and lets his hands linger where he held her on her hips before. He helps her get into the night gown and gets in the bed as well. He pulls the sheets over them and places a quick peck on Daphne's nose before pulling her in for an embrace. She hides her head against his chest and tangles their legs together. Daphne lets out a deep sigh and can't help but press a kiss on his chest.
"Love you," she mumbles.
"Love you too, dove," he sighs as he rests his head on the clean pillows and closes his eyes. "Happy Valentine's Day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 2K 34
{this book is currently going through an extensive editing process. writing styles may not line up between chapters and some plot points may not matc...
384K 11.5K 56
PETER PARKER FANFIC **** Peter Parker has been your best friend since you were young and you both are crushed when you move away to another state. E...
35.9K 1K 61
The civil war was over. What once was a strong group of legendary heroes is no split up, and Tony is left to pick up the pieces on his side of life...
43.2K 979 11
(book 1) y/n stark is really not here for this european school vacation because in this post-endgame world, she's mourning the loss of her dad. but o...