Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

Oleh JasmineMills6

This one isn't going to be like the others. THERE WILL BE NO ROMANCE due to it being Obvious.... WARNING... Lebih Banyak

Being Watched
First Meeting
Getting Wounded by Them
Are the Killers Gone?( shitty title but whatever)
Kidnapped and Tortured
Zalgo
Mind Games
Escaping
They Come Back To Find You Gone
Captured Again
All Hopes Gone
The Final Fight
WOW thank you guys!

They Kill Your Family In Front Of You

297 2 6
Oleh JasmineMills6

Jeff The Killer-
 Screams of terror and pain echoes throughout the house. Jeff was literally bleeding my family dry of their blood right in front of me. Taking his knife, stabbing them in multiple places and dragging his knife down, splitting it open as blood poured out of the wounds. The screams only got louder, but not from my family. .... they were dead already. Jeff made sure of that. Blood was literally everywhere within this house. Staring at the corpses that were once my family. There was nothing i could have done. He literally has me pinned down in a chair, forcing me to watch him murder my entire family. I forced myself to look away from my family, slowly having my eyes travel up to meet his crazed eyes.  i stared at him intensely with hatred. i wanted to do what he did to them to him. He glanced over at me, his smile grew. Standing up making his way towards my defeated body. " about time you submit to me, give into your fate. " He bent down, licking the blood off of my cheek as he keeps his face close to mine" ... i wouldnt have had to do that if you just stayed put... this was YOUR fault... remember that" tossing my chin which caused my head to slightly turn. He moved away from me, his back facing towards me, " .... try escaping me again... you will see what happens" walking out closing the door behind him, locking it.

~Jeffs POV~
Slipping into the room i kept her in which caused her to turn and face me. " hmm... let the fun begin." slipping over to her as i tangled my hand into her hair yanking it back before dragging her out and into the living room. I watched her eyes widened seeing her family there.. " oh good i got the right people... now let the final punishment begin." tossing her into a chair, stabbing her hands down into the wood of the chair, pinning her in place. I turned and walked towards the boy of the family, her brother. " now now you can scream all you like. NO ONE can hear you all the way out here. Trust me ___ found that out the hard way." looking over at her, " didnt you toots?" seeing that glare as she spoke up, " leave them be, you have what you want, you have me... now just let them go. Dont harm them!" hearing the fear in her voice, it was arousing greatly. " hmm... suffer." turning and slicing her brothers stomach open causing the screams of pain from him as a scream of terror erupted from her. I watched as his intestines poured out of his stomach. Oh what a beautiful sight it was indeed. I kicked back his body as i placed my knee down onto his throat as i slammed the knife repeatedly down into him, slicing him open in all areas of him, watching the blood come pouring out. The cries from her, begging me to stop was so so soooo much of a turn on. I bled this punk dry of his blood. I turned towards the weeping mother my head cocked at this. I laughed hard at this. " your son was a wimp, he didnt last very long!" laughing harder then ever at this, before slamming my foot into her skull sending her to the ground as i drove my knife deep into her throat, yanking it downwards and into her chest cutting her open, watching the blood begin to pour out. Yanking it even further down and into her stomach splitting it open watching her insides pour out of her just like her son. ___'s cries of terror continue to erupt into this house, oh how i enjoyed the sounds of her begging me to stop. " what! I cant hear you bitch! " eyeing her intensely before turning back to her mother seeing as she was already dead, i finished up my job with her before turning to her bastard of a father. " hmm.. dont worry you will be with your family soon enough" slicing his throat as i stared at the blood squirt out of his neck. Taking my knife and shoving it deep into chest, slicing it down and through his heart, before prying open the flesh, the blood pouring out of the wounds once more.  " about time you submit to me, give into your fate" Bending down licking the blood off of her cheek. I kept my face close to hers, speaking, "i wouldnt have had to do that if you just stayed put... this was YOUR fault... remember that" tossing her chin and moving away from her, " .... try escaping me again... you will see what happens" walking out, closing and locking the door behind me.

Ben Drowned-
Ben had me locked up in a room, actually letting me play video games. He wanted me distracted, that was obvious, for what? Don't know. I heard a lot of stuff being moved around in the other place. I couldnt make out what was going on, but then again i was focused on playing the game. I heard a door open from behind me, he must be done with what he was doing. " ... oh ___ its time for our fun to begin" I just beat one of the hardest levels. " oh nice..." hearing him say as he sat down beside me getting zoned into the game. Watching him point out where to go and what to do in the level part. " ah, you had me distracted.... cute." He glanced at me seeing how focused i was it caused him to chuckle out. " ... ____..... come.." he stood up, taking my hands prying them off of the controller then standing me up" ... good girl i think its about time i get you to submit to me... dont you think?" i didnt say anything, how was i suppose to answer something like that without getting hurt in the process, shrugging looking away from him. I looked over at the gaming system, i wanted to beat that level" ... oh i know its a fun game ill let you play again if you be good girl and submit to me.... " dragging me down the halls and entering the room. My eyes widened" .... mom... dad" trying to pry away from him" let me go... this isnt right .. dammit release me!!" Ben smirks at me, his hands wrapped tightly around me," oh... i dont think so.. how about you sit down and enjoy a barbecue." Blocking the door so i couldnt escape, he began chuckling at his wording. I had to watch him wrap wires around my family and started it up... Staring at my family as they are being electrocuted to death. They burst into flames from the gasoline and the intense heat. Ben laughs at this" oh isnt this just so fascinating to watch... beautiful isnt it... " hell the fuck no it wasnt fascinating to watch! I had to watch my family die in front of me...falling to my knees," ... D d.. d damn you... " punching the ground" ... w why!!... " feeling him kneel down beside me, moving the hair away from my ear, whispering out into my ear, " ... you left me and forced me to do this.. remember dear... this is all because of you.... " my eyes go dull, he was right. I indeed left him. I forced his hand. My body slumped over, falling into what he wanted. I submitted. " oh good... you did what i wanted... yay" taking my hand and dragging me down to the game room again " ... now lets play"

~Bens pov~

Finishing up with my plans. I had her parents in the room next door to my game room. Strapped down in chairs. Making my own electric chair, with a small twist to it. Hehe. They were bound and gagged and ready for a good long final rest," now now no sleeping .. come on wake up.. " squirting them with some gasoline..." come on now wake up" seeing them open their eyes and make muffled groans. " good... now be patient our fun will begin when i bring in your daughter..." I turned and walked off, opening the door and slipping out, making my way down the halls. Approaching the door as i slipped inside, " ... oh ___ its time for our fun to begin" I watched her beat one of the hardest levels in the game, " oh nice..." sitting down getting distracted by the game she was playing. Pointing out some of the places in the game, showing her what needs to be done and where to go. A sigh leaves me, realizing i was getting distracted, " ah, you had distracted me....cute." glancing at her, seeing how focused she was. A chuckle leaves me, " ... ____..... come.." Taking a hold of her hands, prying them off of the controller as i stood up before standing her up." ... good girl i think its about time i get you to submit to me... dont you think?" Seeing her shrug and not answer me and look over at the system, " ... oh i know its a fun game ill let you play again if you be good girl and submit to me.... " dragging her towards the exit and out of the room, down the halls. We entered the room, watching her eyes widened, a smirk forms on my lips, " .... mom... dad" hearing her speak, trying to pry away from me" let me go... this isnt right .. dammit release me!!" it only made me  smirk more, " oh... i dont think so.. how about you sit down and enjoy a barbecue." chuckling at my  wording, wrapping wires around her family and starting it up... watching her scream out as she had to watch her family be electrocuted to death. They burst into flames from the gasoline and the intense heat. laughing hard at this" oh isnt this just so fascinating to watch... beautiful isnt it... " and before long.... they died..... I watched her fall to her knees," ... D d.. d damn you... w why!!... " I knelt down to her level, moving the hair away from her ear as i whispered out to her," ... you left me and forced me to do this.. remember dear... this is all because of you.... " watching her eyes go dull and watching her body go into submission" oh good... you did what i wanted... yay" taking ahold of her hand, i stood her up and dragged her out of the room. Making my way down and back into the other room, " ... now lets play"

Dark Link-
 I knew from the start this man wasnt human and that he has some kick ass powers. Hey now i may not like the guy and be scared shitless of him... but come on his power was awesome. Sighing out at that i was a cowered last time i didnt want to be hurt, but he did reward me.. he gave my body a good massage to relieve me of some pain he had been causing me... but then again it made me feel violated when he groped my breasts afterwards... damn perverted freak... but whatever the massage felt nice. Anyways.... i watched him eye me intensely before standing up making his body form into a shadow before slipping into the darkness the only thing i saw now was his gorgeous red eyes... they were indeed gorgeous... he vanished off elsewhere leaving me alone with my thoughts. Dark sighs out at this ' ... well its time. Ready to go to your daughter' his sinister grin spreads across his lips..." well to bad... lets go" making his shadows wrap around them, vanishing off back to me. " you ready ___.... its time for your final punishment that will make you submit to me..." stepping out of the shadows dropping my family down. Standing up from my spot, i may have been a cowered before, but this is my family. NO one fucks with my family" what the bloody hell do you think you are doing!! You bringing my family into our mess like a fucking bitch you are.... release them and let them go now! this is between you and me leave them out of this!!" Dark only smirks at how brave i am being towards him. " .... they got dragged into our mess when you escaped me my dear... now they have to pay the price for YOUR fuck up.... " Darkness spills out of him as his skin turned black, the darkness surrounds them and enters their bodies consuming them and then finally controlling them" ... good now my new puppets.... kill each other...." my eyes widened as i rushed towards them to stand in the way so they couldnt.... Dark saw what i was planning to do and appears behind me wrapping his arms around my form holding me back so i couldnt interfere. I had to watch my family beat the shit out of each other with anything they could get their hands on. Blood flying everywhere and before long... death became them. Dark whispers in my ear" ... good girl.... " licking my earlobe" ... you are mine now...." seeing me slump in his arms ... submitting.

~Dark Links pov~
Staring at this woman, watching her eyes wonder off then back to me. I could tell she enjoyed my treatment i gave her. I sure as hell did when i grope her. Smirking at the memory of her breasts in my hands. I stood up, turning my body into a shadow before vanishing off. I slipped through the darkness appearing before her family, stepping out. I sighed out at this, " ... well its time. Ready to go to your daughter?" smirking at them, " well to bad... lets go." slipping some darkness around them, vanishing off and appearing back before her. " you ready ___.... its time for your final punishment that will make you submit to me..." stepping out of the shadows, dropping her family down. I watched her stand up, the look in her eyes said it all. Enraged. " what the bloody hell do you think you are doing!! You bringing my family into our mess like a fucking bitch you are.... release them and let them go now! This is between you and me leave them out of this!!" smirking at how brave she was being now. " .... they got dragged into our mess when you escaped me my dear.... now they have to pay the price for YOUR fuck up...." allowing my darkness to seep out of my body, my skin turning black in the process. The darkness surrounds them and enters their bodies, consuming them and finally controlling them " .... good now my new puppets.... kill each other..." my red eyes darted over to her eyes watching them widened. I appeared before her as i saw her rush in to try and stop them. I wrapped my arms around her form to hold her back so she couldnt interfere. I forced her to watch her family kill each other. Forcing her to watch them beat the shit out of each other with anything they could get their hands on. Blood was flying everywhere, her screams of pain and terror echo throughout the room. Death became them, shortly after. I leaned my mouth close to her ear, whispering, " ... good girl..." licking her earlobe, " ... you are mine now...." feeling her slump into his arms... submitting.

 Eyeless Jack-
Alone in that room, at least he had some sort of kindness in him that he left the light on. Curled up in a ball in a corner, i had my eyes closed. I didnt want to die but i had a feeling that he was getting close to it. I felt something inside my mind slowly fade... it might have just been me not getting any sleep due to my paranoia... Sighing out to myself before hearing the door open. His demonic like voice was heard from through the small room i was in. " ... i have a small surprise for you... or as you would say another punishment. But dont worry this will be your last one, unless you try and escape me again. " dragging in some people that were bound and gagged. My eyes widened majorly at this. My family... mom, dad and my brothers.... i slowly stood up from my spot" .... w why did you .. b bring them here?" fear in my voice but i wasnt going to stop asking until he told me. " ... you will see..." pushing them down to their knees he takes out a scalpel( or whatever) and tore off their shirts revealing where their heart would be. " .... come to think of it i havent eaten all day , im starved" slicing open their chests and tearing out their hearts.... screams erupt from me as i charged at him. He turned and slammed his foot into me sending me back into a wall crashing into it. Chuckles came from him at my attempts," my my being brave and coming at me... i like that" watching him walk over with the hearts setting them down on the small table that was in there with me and walking over to me" ... now ... should i tie you up or are you going to behave while i have my meal?" seeing as i wasnt answering him he yanks my hair back so im looking up at him, " ... well?" choking out in between sobs" .... i....i ill be... behave" tears were streaming fast down my face, my lips quivering. " good...." sitting down and taking one heart he began eating it in front of me, doing the same to the other hearts. Vomit came up as more tears streamed faster down my cheeks" ...p ...p please stop..... " cowering in the corner rocking fast back and forth. " ..... hmm.... tasty..." finishing up his meal he stood up" .... have a good rest" chuckling darkly as he left closing and locking the door behind him.

~EJs pov~
Walking down the halls with her family in my grasp, bound and gagged. I slipped inside the room, " ... i have a small surprise for you... or as you would say another punishment. But dont worry this will be your last one, unless you try and escape me again. "  Dragging in her family, watching her eyes widened.  She slowly stood up, speaking, "... w why did you ... b bring them here?" Fear was in her voice, i didnt answer her... at first that is until she wouldnt shut the fuck up. " ... you will see..." i pushed them down to their knees, taking out my weapon, tearing off their shirts. " ... come to think of it, i havent eaten all day, im starved." A smirk spreads across my lips as i sliced open their chests, reaching in and yanking out their hearts. Her screams erupt from her throat. I watched her charge at me as i turned and slammed my foot into her, sending her back and into a wall, crashing into it. A chuckle leaves me at her pathetic attempts, " my my being brave and coming at me... i like that." I picked up their hearts, walking over to a table and setting them down. Turning towards her, making my way over. " ... now... should i tie you up or are you going to behave while i have my meal?" my head cocked when she wasnt answering. I slipped my hand into her hair, yanking it back, forcing her to look at me, " ... well?" annoying at the ignoring. She chocked out a responds in between her sobs, " .... i....i ill be... behave" tears were streaming down her face, lips were quivering. " good...." turning and walking back over sitting down, taking a heart and began eating it. Watching her vomit on herself as her tears streamed faster down her cheeks. Her terrified voice is once more heard, " ... p... p please stop..." cute honestly but i wasnt going to, i watched her rock fast back and forth in the corner of the room. " ... hmm... tasty.." standing up once i finished my meal. Walking over to the door, " ... have a good rest" chuckling darkly as i left the room closing and locking the door behind me. 

 Masky-
 Masky had moved me to a newer location, honestly i was surprised. This was a nicer location and frankly hes not a nice person.... go ahead say it.. no shit sherlock.. i dont care.... anyways... i was glancing around the newer and nicer home. I knew he had something planned. Anyways, speaking of the jackass, here he is now...He stares me down from across the room. I had  a tracking device on me so if i were to escape again he would find me with ease. Masky made his way towards me now, " Now woman its time for you to pay the price for escaping me..." taking a fist full of my hair, why is it always the hair. I knew he was planning something, i told you he was. He began dragging me towards the basement, " .. you can scream all you like, cause like i said.. no one... and i mean NO ONE can hear you from way out here. " chuckling as he tossed me down the steps of the basement, landing hard at the bottom. " now do me a favor and tie your panties in a knot ill be back" watching him turn and walk off.  I sighed out at his wording, if only i could tie them around his throat and strangle him to death. He came back moments later with .... my God .... what the fuck is he doing with my family" You bastard! Release my family you bastard!!" standing up about ready to make my way toward him but i stopped. I stared at what he had in his hands. Masky kicked my family down the steps. Glaring at that. I began walking toward them before stopping as i saw him walk down them. He eyes me smirking, " ... now sit tight toots.... " pushing me down into a seat" ... you stand ill drench you in it as well... think im joking just try me" taking the container, it didnt have a label on it so i didnt know what it was. He took a hold of it, pouring it all over my family. The smell was so familiar before my  eyes widened at the realization," n no.... please dont ... kill me instead... dont do this... GODDAMMIT DONT DO THIS" shouting at him, i refused to cry. Masky smirks starting up his lighter" .... its time you paid the price for escaping me... enjoy the show" tossing it down on them as he turns walking to the steps sitting down watching my family burst into flames. The screams of pain echoed throughout the room. All i could do was watch in horror... i couldnt save them now... Masky knew it as well, he watched me go over the edge as tears finally erupt from me. His smile grew on his lips as he watched the pain on my face. " .... good girl.. submit to me"

~Maskys POV~
Making my way back, finishing up my plan. I had a tracking device on her, so i wasnt to worried about her escaping me. It would be easy for me to track her. I slipped into the room, making my way towards the woman now. " Now woman, its time for you to pay the price for escaping me...." taking a fist full of her hair, dragging her towards the basement, " .. you can scream all you like, cause like i said.. no one.. and i mean NO ONE can hear you from way out here." Chuckling as i tossed her down the steps watching her land hard at the bottom." now do me a favor and tie your panties in a knot, ill be back."  smirking, walking out of the room. Taking a hold of her family as i slipped back inside with them, watching her reaction to it." You bastard! Release my family you bastard!!" Her words excited me greatly, as i watched her stand up about ready to make her way towards me but stopped once she saw what i had in my hands. I kicked her family own the steps, watching her begin to walk towards them but once again, stopping. She saw me walking down the steps, it caused me to smirk, the fear i struck in her was arousing. I eyed her, "... now sit tight toots...." pushing her into a seat, " .. you stand, ill drench you in it as well... think im joking just try me" i took the container and began pouring it all over her family. The smell of it caught her attention as her eyes widened in realization of what it is, " n no... please dont ... kill me instead... dont do this... GODDAMMIT DONT DO  THIS" hearing her beg at me was delicious. I could tell she was refusing to cry, oh but by the end of it all, she will be, ill make sure of it. I smirk at her as i start up the lighter, " ... its time you paid the price for escaping me... enjoy the show." tossing it down onto them, walking back sitting down as i watched her family burst into flames. The screams coming from both, her family, and her was beautiful, like music to my ears. She couldnt save them now, i knew she knew it. They will be nothing by ash. I looked over at her as i smirked, seeing the tears slip down her cheeks, " .... good girl.. submit to me..." 

Jason the Toymaker-
 Covering my ears at the sound of screams, i tried hard to tune them out. Tears brimmed my eyes but i forced them back. Horror was present on my face, i wanted to go out and help so badly but i couldnt get the damn door open. it wasnt just locked it was tightly shut to the point only inhuman strength can open the damn thing. Frankly i couldnt walk properly as well, my legs werent... well.. normal... he placed something on them so i couldnt run away from him anymore, hell i could barely move. The screams stopped, oh i hope he stopped what he was doing due to him feeling bad... but of course thats not what happened as the door flew opened and in comes the man himself. i shouldnt call him a man... hes more of a monster. Jason had a innocent smile on his face, but i knew better, i saw right through it. i knew he was far from innocent. His hands were behind his back before bringing them out in front of him holding two freshly made dolls. My eyes widened greatly in horror.... mom.... dad.. a scream erupts from me staring at them in horror. Jason frowns at that his form turned to what he truly was...." ... not accepting my gift for you that i spent hours to make! YOU UNGRATEFUL WRENCH!!!" tossing them down and making his way towards me. i tried moving away from him but i couldnt move, damn legs. Jason lift me up pinning me to a wall" ... maybe i should fix you up instead of them...what you think about that idea you little shit!" shaking under his hold, " .... i... i im sorry... i... i.. i loved them... r really i.. d do.. j just you.. s startled me.... s sorry" i had to lie to him to try and calm his ass down and well it seemed to have worked. Jasons form changed once more he was calm setting me down" .... you're welcome dear" patting my head turning and walking out closing the door tightly again.

~Jasons pov~
Moving around my work shop, taking out the right tools and such. I walked back over beginning my dirty deed on one of her family members. She will be so glad to see her family again, i know she will. A smile came to my lips as i finished up my work. I took a hold of my newest creations, her family, and began walking over to her room. Prying open the door and walking inside. I smiled at her, hands behind my back before i brought them in front of me. I watched her eyes widened in horror which caused me to frown, i was pissed greatly. My form changed revealing what i truly am, " ... not accepting my gift for you that i spent hours to make! YOU UNGRATEFUL WRENCH!!!" i tossed them down making my way towards her. I watched her try and move away from me but couldnt due to her legs. Lifting her up, slamming her to a wall, pinning her there, "... maybe i should fix you up instead of them... what you think about that idea you little shit!" she was shaking hard under my hold before speaking, " .... i... i im sorry... i.... i .... i loved them... r really i ... d do... j just you... s startled me.... s sorry" i knew she was lying to me to calm me down, but whatever. I sat her down, calming down." .... your're welcome dear." patting her head and walking off out of the room, closing the door tightly behind me.

Candy Pop-
Alone in that dark world, my head lowered. There was nothing for me to see anyways. Just waiting for the day when he would finally finish me off instead of toying with me. My mind, body and soul were full of fresh bruises, gashes, and some of my bones were almost broken due to his torture. Glancing over as i hear something being opened, i saw him enter his domain. He wasnt alone, he with my parents dropping them onto ground as he began using his power, his magic to place them in a deep sleep. Confused by his actions, i just stared at him. I couldnt speak due to my curiosity taking over me. Once under, he glances over at my frightened form, he walked over and dragged me close to my sleeping parents. Seeing it in my eyes the terror the pain. Picking up his hammer, a sinister grin appeared on his lips before he slammed it down hard on their heads smashing them completely. A loud scream erupts from my throat as i fell to the ground tears streaming down my face. I stood up and began punching him repeatedly in his chest. Rage overcame me, i didnt care what happens to me, i lost the two people i cared most about in this world. I had no one left. Night chuckles hard at this from within Candy. Slowly breaking me down until i wouldnt fight him anymore, so i would submit to him at last.

~Candys pov~
I had a hold of her family, getting ready to deliver her final punishment. I slipped back into my domain, dropping her parents. Eyeing them as i began using my power, placing them under my magic, putting them in a deep sleep. I looked over at her, she was frightened, but with a hint of curiosity. Cute. She wont be curious for long when i kill them. That voice will be hoarse when shes done screaming. Slipping over to her little form, dragging her over to her comatose parents, dropping her. No words are needed, the pain and terror that she will be filling will be enough excitement for me. I lift my hammer, a smirk spreads across my lips as i slam it down onto their heads, smashing them completely. A loud beautiful scream erupts from her throat, tears streaming down from those fear filled eyes. She stood up and began punching me repeatedly on my chest, i found it cute on how weak she was compared to me. I could hear Night chuckling inside of me at. i broke this woman, i crushed her will to fight me. She has finally submitted to me.

Zalgo-
 Well here i am in Hell again. He was right, i went through hell, he made me suffer greatly. I sat in my room my head lowered, chains around my ankles, wrists, neck, hell even my waist. He placed thorns around them so if i were to move, they would dig into my flesh and draw more blood and bring more pain to me and out of me. My thoughts were interrupted by the door. Glancing over, which caused me to move my head and the thorns to dig into my flesh once again drawing blood. I heard footsteps approaching me, another beating, is what i thought. My cell opened up and people slid into my cell with me followed by Zalgo. " ahh i see you are awake, good. Now for your final punishment" he pulls off the bags from the peoples heads, seeing my eyes widened majorly causing him to smirk sinisterly at this. My family, bound and gagged on their knees. Looking up at him" you have me! let them go!! DAMMIT let them go now!! " thrashing and pulling at my restraints, the thorns digging more deeply into me. Zalgo smirks at this, watching him take a hold of them, and slowly bend and break their limbs, before tearing them off. The head came off last. A scream erupts from me as i fall back to my knees shaking hard tears pouring down my face. Walking over to me taking a fist full of my hair yanking it back to get a good look at my face, " .. next time you will learn to stay put or i will go down the list of the things you hold dear to you and slaughter every single one of them right in front of you... and ill make it very painful for them as well" Leaning in close to my ear" so i advise you submit to me now it wont end pretty for you if you refuse."

~Zalgos pov~
Taking this mortals family was easy. They didnt try and fight me once they laid their eyes on me. Of course, when a human sees me, a demon, they become frightened and scream, cowered. I slipped inside her room i was keeping her in. Watching her look over and cause herself pain from my latest torturing device.  I approached her location and entered her cell," ahh i see you are awake, good. Now for your final punishment." pulling the bags off her parents heads seeing her eyes widened. Watching her thrash and pull at her restraints, causing her more pain and for more blood to spill from her fresh wounds. I smirk at this as she spoke up, " you have me! let them go! DAMMIT let them go now!!" Smirking more at this as i take a hold of them, slowly bending their limbs backwards, feeling their fragile bodies bend and twist and break under my touch. Hmm, it felt nice. It was so arousing. But i wasnt done, i do enjoy torturing my victims before doing the finale. I take ahold of their heads and tore them off, blood flying everywhere at that act.  A scream erupts from her throat as i watched her fall to her knees shaking hard, tears slipping down her face. I walked over, yanking her back by her hair, forcing her to look at me. I wanted to see her face, " next time you will learn to stay put or i will go down the list of the things you hold dear to you and slaughter every single one of them right in front of you... and ill make it very painful for them as well." Leaning in close to her ear, " so i advise you submit to me now it wont end  pretty for you if you refuse."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.2K 68 18
MASSIVE CRINGE WARNING. Not my favorite project but its fun to read when you're bored and not looking for great quality work. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ...
176 7 20
exactly what the title says plus first story so probably bad and also I do not ship the irl people together this is all for entertainment purposes pl...
58.7K 3K 15
WARNING: I seriously hate this story. Read at your own risk. It CLEARLY gets better with each chapter, as my writing skill improved- but it starts wi...
212 55 14
A complicated story of mine.. uh- so the characters here are real people, real personality (almost) and they are dating in real life but sadly it's l...