Tears of Love { Sequel to A D...

By 114348f

More

Just Beautiful Love
The Message
The Beach
A Spider's Web
Decisions, Decisions
Broken, Even Shattered
Separation
The Truth
Welcoming Surprises
Body Controlling System
The Fall of our Lives
Wings of an Angel
Sudden Wedding
The Next Level

Fight for the Maiden's Hand

8.1K 277 261
By 114348f

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!! So, as you know, I'm onky making this a trilogy, so one more book after this!!! I just want to tell you that I'll be writing another book after this that I think is brilliant! Sadly, it's not a fan-fic of NaLu, but I promise to make another series of NaLu later this year!!! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 9, ENJOY!!!!!!! ;)

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V.

I felt so filthy when I woke up.At first I thought I was still at Levy's place, but then the horrible, sick memories creeped back into my mind. 

I was touched by another man.

And that man was my brother.

Tears fell down my face, and I struggled to free myself again.My wrists and ankles began  to ache with pain and discomfort. My stomach growled with hunger, and my body was covered in filth and sweat. Suddenly, I heard footsteps from behind me. "Ready for round two, darling?" Isamu whispered in my ear.

Fear arose inside me. "Please, just let me go."

"I think you know perfectly well that I cant." I stared at him, wondering if this man was really my older brother; the brother I looked up to. His once spikey blonde hair was now as long as mine, his kind electric blue eyes were now a dark midnight blue, as if all the electricity had died out. And his smile, once so warm and welcoming, was sinister and malicious. This man was no longer my Isamu-niichan, but a completley different person. Suddenly, he began to kiss my neck passionatley. "Stop it, please!" I begged. I could hear his belt buckle coming off, and my fear rose higher and higher. "Do you expect me to love you after doing all this." I hissed. "You're just a disgusting little pervert!"

His eyes faced mine, filled with anger. "Electrical Connection!" His powerful electricity gushed all over my body. I screetched in pain again. I could feel myself weakening and weakening everytime he casted this spell. A few more, and I doubt I'll be alive. "You may think of me like this now, but once I get rid of him, you will finally realize how much you actually feel for me." He said.

"Natsu will beat you in a matter of seconds!" I yelled.

"If this was a normal battle, then yes, I guess he could. But my dear Lucy, this is not a normal battle." He chuckled. I didn't like the sound of those words. Was Natsu in more danger than I was? Then I realized that Natsu didn't even know where we were. As long as Natsu was safe, that's all that mattered.

Suddenly, the door behind me exploded open. Pieces of metal were flying everywhere, a few hitting my head. "YOU BASTARD!!" A familar voice roared.

"Ah, right on cue." Isamu chuckled. "Ah, Lucy, you can't see the person, can you? Let me help you with that." He turned me around to see who it was, and I gasped at the sight.

It was Natsu, who's eyes were filled with rage, and his whole body engulfed in fire. "HOW DARE YOU HURT LUCY!" He hollered again.

"I wasn't hurting her." He said. He grabbed my chin and stroked his hand on my face. I jerked away in anger. "I was just simply giving her the pleasure that you weren't giving her."

"Shut up!" I yelled.

"Now Natsu," he said, completley ignoring what I had just said, "are you ready for a fight?"

Natsu P.O.V

Seeing Lucy strapped down like a science experiment, wearing nothing but rags, made my anger flare. And when Isamu asked if I was ready to fight, I looked at him like he was crazy. "Hell yeah I'm ready to fight!" 

"Be careful! He has a plan!" Lucy warned.

"You've seen me fight. I don't think we've got anything to worry about." I smirked, stretching my arms.

"Are you ready, Natsu Dragneel?" Isamu asked.

"Ready when you are." I smirked. Suddenly, Isamu disappeared into thin air. "Where the hell is he!" I yelled.

"WHy, I'm everywhere." I heard his voice from around the room. "Technology Magic allows me to become one with every single electrical thing in this room." I suddenly see lasers rising, swords connected to servers pointed at me, and what looked like a thousand tasers floating in mid air. "Oh my God." Lucy whispered.

"This is nothing." I told her. I ran towards the weapons, my hands blazing with fire. Tasers began to swoop towards me, and I tried to dodge as must as I could. But sadly, they followed me, and I was tased on the back. "Natsu!" Lucy shrieked.

I got up and and chanted, "Fire Dragon's Roar!" Everything in front of me disappeared into my spit of fire, and I thought that they had meltted. But when the fire disappeared, everything was still in great condition. "What the hell!" I yelled.

"Electrical Force Field, or EFF. Easiest spell in the book." Isamu chuckled.

"WHY DON"T YOU COME OUT AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN!" I screamed, sounding a lot like Elfman.

"I am fight, Natsu. all damage you inflict on my toys goes straight to my body." He explained.

Because of his EFF, I wasn't sure if I could beat him with just my power. Then, an idea hit me like a rock to the head. I ran to Lucy and began to melt her trap. "What are you doing?" Lucy asked.

"I'm going to need her help, Lucy. We have to do a a Unison Raid." I told her.

"How can we possibley do that!" Lucy exclaimed. "Our magic are complete opposites!'

"But we're  not opposites." I told her. After setting her hands free, she fell on top of my body. "I prommise I'll get you out of here." I whispered as I began melt the metal cuffs on her feet.

"Natsu," I heard from Lucy, who sounded like she was crying, "I'm sorry. About how I-"

I quickly covered her mouth. "You have nothing to be sorry about." After setting her legs free, Lucy wouldn't let me go, which was just the way I liked it. She held me tightly, as I did to her. "LET GO OF HER!" I heard Isamu screetch.

"Sorry, bro, I'm going have to take this damsel in distress." I snickered.

"Damsel in distress?" Lucy asked, giving me a weird look.

"Yup, that's what I said," I smiled. I grabbed her hand, and she squeezed it tightly. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Ready as ever." She breathed. We pointed our hands towards the main computer. "Unison Raid!" We chanted. A giant wave of water and fire appeared, attacking the main computer, plus every other electrical device. "AAAAAH!" We heard Isamu screetched.

"Run!" I told Lucy, and we both ran out of the room. When we reached outside, I can hear Lucy breathing heavily. "I'm....out" 

"Yes, yes you are." I smiled. Suddenly, Lucy begins to cry heavily and falls to the ground. "What's wrong?" I asked, crouching next to her.

"What he did to me........it was horrible! He...touched me!" She cried. I noticed something on her neckk and arms that looked like hickeys. Her legs looked bruised with shades of purple and blue. I grabbed her and held her body tightly. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "I'm so sorry!" Tears fell down my face like a rapid waterfall. Lucy wrapped her hands around me and buried her face into my black vest. Suddenly, there was a loud explosion of inferno from the house. I jumped on Lucy so that she wouldn't be harmed. burning metal flew everywhere. I got up and looked at it with shock. "Is he...?" Lucy asked, not wanting to say the word 'dead'.

"He said that he was connected to everything in that room. It wouldn't be a surprise if he is." I said silently. Lucy pressed her body against mine, and I wrapped my arm around her waist. "it's finally over." I whispered. Suddenly, my phone began to ring, making me jolt. The caller I.D said it was Gajeel. "Hello?"

"Natsu! Is Lucy with you!" Gajeel asked, sounding like he was hyperventalating.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Wendy went on a job, so we have no one right now, and I'm as scared as hell right now, and-" Gajeel rambled.

"GAJEEL! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!" I exclaimed. "Just take a deep breathe and tell me slowly."

I heard him take a giant breathe, and he said slowly, "Levy's water broke! She's having the baby right now!"

Isamu P.O.V.

They think they've one.

When I told Natsu that I was connected the electrical items, I meant from the whole town!

I just simply transfered myself to a new server.

But now I know that I can't have Lucy.

But that doesn't mean I'm letting Natsu have her either.

What they don't know is that I added something into Lucy's body when she was uncoscience.

It's calld BCS.

Or in other words : Body Controlling System.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
81.9K 3.5K 80
❤️
57.9K 131 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
22.6K 19 2
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.