๐‚๐ˆ๐๐๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐ แต‡แต—หข 8แต—สฐ แตแต‰แตแต‡...

By SushiSuspicionsss

(-_-) UNDER MAJOR EDITING (-_-) ๐•Š๐•ƒ๐•†๐•Ž ๐•Œโ„™๐”ป๐”ธ๐•‹๐”ผ More

|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜๐˜•๐˜๐˜–. ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช'๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜š๐˜๐˜Š๐˜’ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜› ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜๐˜•๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜ž ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜š๐˜”๐˜๐˜“๐˜Œ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜๐˜–๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜๐˜ก๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜•๐˜๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Œ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜–๐˜•๐˜ ๐˜”๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜š ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜™๐˜œ๐˜‹๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜š ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜—๐˜™๐˜–๐˜”๐˜๐˜š๐˜Œ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™ฟ๐šˆ 7๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐šˆ
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜  ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜ ๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜œ๐˜— ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜‰๐˜‰๐˜”๐˜ˆ 2019 ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜‘๐˜–๐˜–๐˜•๐˜๐˜Œ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜œ๐˜— ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. 2 ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜– ๐˜š๐˜๐˜Œ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜–๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜• ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜Ž ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜  ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜‰๐˜›๐˜š ๐˜ž๐˜–๐˜™๐˜“๐˜‹ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™-๐˜‰๐˜›๐˜š ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
โœจ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…€๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ณ ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ„ถ.โœจ
ใ€๏ฝก๏ฝกใ€‘ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š…๐šŽ ๐š–๐™ด ๐™ฟ๐š. 2 ใ€๏ฝก๏ฝกใ€‘
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JHOPE!!!!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
HAPPYKIMNAMJOONDAY!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
IT'S HERE YALL
EID MUBARAK
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY!!๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
HAPPYGOLDENMAKNAEDAY!!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
โ€ข.ยธโ™ก ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ โ™กยธ.โ€ข

ใ€๏ฝก๏ฝกใ€‘ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š…๐šŽ ๐š–๐™ด ๐™ฟ๐š.1 ใ€๏ฝก๏ฝกใ€‘

3K 40 4
By SushiSuspicionsss

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂

poweroftheelements

‼️ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ‼️

ʟᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ☑
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ☑
ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ☑
sᴡᴇᴀʀs☑
ᴀʙᴜsᴇ☑
ʙᴜʟʟɪᴇs☑

A/N at the end.

____________________________________

'I want to breathe, I hate this night
I want to wake up, I hate this dream'

It has been years since Jin had talked to his best friends. Different fate had took him to America to study in University, he just finished his program and now he desperately wanted to go back to Korea. To his hometown, he hadn't been able to reach his friends and it concerns his a lot. Worries eat his heart he decide to visit them first.

It was unexpected and happened so fast that he didn't even realised that he could change the fate of others as well as his.

From the encouterment of Namjoom in the gas station as he barks an argument with a spoilt and bratty old man that lead him into a jail time to saving Yoongi from the burning house. The list goes on as these unexpected turn that could change his and their life.

However, he couldn't brush off the feeling of emptiness that is left behind as he walks with the group. Oh yeah, that's right.

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙢𝙞𝙣?

The thoughts had left him mortified at the sudden realisation. He felt guilty and ashamed at himself for forgetting the most adorable and softest boy. He immediately called the boys in, but one thing that he just realised now is that, he doesn't have a particular number. The number that used to contact him, Sungmin.

He checked through his mobile to find nothing, his gallery, contact, dms and even history is not there. It was like Sungmin was erased from this world, completely disappear in a thin air.

He called the others with frantic voice that made them jump at the voice that full of worry, fear and guilty. They rushed out and did what exactly he told them and met on the usual spot, the boys looked at each other with perplexed expression.

When they saw Jin sprint towards their direction with messy hair and ragged breath was enough to terrify them.

"Whoa, Jin-hyung, calm down. What happened?" Namjoon tries to coax him with pats on his back.

Jin pants loudly with hands on knees and so begin his story. He talks about the Sungmin who they missed the whole time and asking them about his disappearance. The group looked at Jin as if he grew two heads on his body, they looked at each other with confusion and curiosity.

"Hyung, what're you talking about? There's only seven of us. Not eight."

Jin's body spread across the soft mattress, his face is expressionless and in daze. He couldn't help but think about the earlier scenario, is it true? The Sungmin that he knew was only an illusion in his entire life? Were there only the seven of us only instead of eight? If so then how did he know him?

It made his head hurts thinking all of this, he feels like he is stuck in a loop by just repeating the same questions over and over again. The seven of them......

Is that only it?

Suddenly, Jin feel his body floating in the air as if he was skydiving. Wait, no, he is.......falling?

Jin turns his head back and saw that he is being engulf by the black hole like abyss, he tried to scream and move his body, but he couldn't. It was like his body has been tied downwards to the darkness and slowly he could feel his eyes getting heavier despite his protest.

"Now, where the hell am I?" Jin ask himself standing in front of a building that represent a school.

He was on the pedestrian street full of people going to work, school or just for groceries.

Jin reach his hand towards a woman in front of him, "Um..Excuse me, do you know-"

Right before he could finish his sentence the woman turns around and walk pass him. No, more like through him, Jin gasp in surprise and grasp his body in surprise and horror.

'Wh-what? Did that woman just walk.....Through me!?' He began to reach his hand out to other people and the result are the same.

He looked around in frantic and run away, he didn't know where he went but he somehow made it in front of the huge building that resemble a school. A familiar school in fact.

'Wait isn't this.......Sungmin's school? Why am I here? A-and why do I seem invisible to everyone?' Questions among questions starts to pile up in his head and without a hesitation, he walks in.

He walks and looked around as he pass students coming out of the school he could only assume that its afternoon which means students will be out of school by now. He walk ahead slowly hoping that he would find a familiar person he was hoping for.

Not long after, he heard a shout filled with colourful words that made him wince in disgust, it was not only one person whose shouting but numerous of kids that are younger than him are also joining and cheering at the loud and incompetent cheer. It had somehow made his heart squeeze in uncomfortably and it bothers him, he decide to inspect the horde of kids surrounding something......or someone.

As he drew closer, he heard a familiar whimpers of pain. His body freeze on the spot, he run towards the source of voice and passing through the crowds without hesitation. When he finally reach his destination his eyes widened in horror.

There, he saw Sungmin curled up in a ball as his arms in front of his head as protection, whimpers of pain and agony heard throughout the field by the boy who is twice larger than him stomping onto his arms and stomach. Bleeding from the side of his head and a trail of blood flowing down his chin from the mouth.

Jin snaps out from his thought and immediately without a second thought, he punches the boy. He breathe out when the boy's body hits the ground with a loud thump.

"Wha-what the hell?! Who the fuck are you?! Where did you came from?!" The boy sits up from the impact with his palm on his bruised cheek and a bit of tear form in his eyes.

"You morons, can't believe kids these days are brutal. You know, it pisses me off?" Jin state with cold demeanor.

The loud cheer from crowd become silent and eyes are directly looking at the tall, slightly muscular, but slender and handsome man. The girls in the crowds starts to murmur and showers him with compliments silently as the boys stay silent at the man who is much more larger and stronger than them. However, they froze at the dark and bone chilling glare that the man give them.

Sungmin whose still curled up on the ground starts to shiver in fear still traumatised. Jin look back at the smaller form behind him and his eyes soften but when he look back towards the crowd in front of him and his glare hardened.

"Where are your morals? Your shame? Your guilt? Or even humanity? Have you kids forgotten about them? Or did you choose to throw them away for self-satisfaction? Have your parents or your siblings thought you what it meant to be a human?" Questions after questions the bullies and the bystander start to feel overwhelming amount of power that this man had shown.

"You kids are naive and self-centered that you forgot what it meant to treat each other equally and too ignorant to others around you. Fucking look around with that pathetic sad ass face that you are making, they looked like a fucking donkey on a shit show. Fucking ridiculous and pathetic, if you don't know how to keep you self desire in check then don't even fucking try to take it out on someone who is weaker than you cause that makes you the same as a fucking mistake in life," Jin sternly and brutally state his opinion out loud not caring how sharp they are.

The crowds immediately looked down with shameful and guilty looks, the bullies are no different from them. Jin scoffed and so pull Sungmin up gently, he could see that he flinch under his touch that made Jin expression soften.

"Shh, hey, I'm not gonna hurt you. C'mon and let's get you out of here," Jin softly reassure.

Sungmin flinch back but after seeing Jin's gentle reaction towards him, he took his hand shakily. Jin almost flinch at the rough, tiny hand touch his, it feels different from his usual soft hands. But now, its all scarred and rough.

They exit the campus and went to the park bench, Jin place the short male beside him and rubbed his back soothingly not trying to scare the poor boy. Sungmin lean into the touch enjoying the warm and gentleness that the stranger gave him, it felt so strange yet familiar to him.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get some bandages in the grocery store from here, I will be back for a while, okay?" Jin said leaning closer to Sungmin with hush voice.

Sungmin nod timidly making Jin smile softly, he jogs towards the nearest store and bought some medical kit, water bottles and light foods like bread and onigiri. Without wasting much time Jin went to Sungmin with plastic bag full of stuff he bought. He hand the foods to him and urge him to eat while he bandages the wounds.

They sat down in silence as Sungmin eats the food and Jin is attending his wound gently, Sungmin mind went wonder as he eat, the man touch is so gentle and delicate that it made him almost tear up.

'When was the last time a person hold me this gently?' He thought in his head.

He snap out of his thought when Jin proudly claim his perfectly wrap bandages on his wounds.

"There you go! All good and wrap up, I manage to rub some alcohol to stop it getting infected and some ice on the bruises. So, you should be good to go," Jin exclaim proudly with his work.

"O-oh you did? Thank you," Sungmin sends a gratitude look timidly.

Jin smiled at the younger and stands up, "No problem kid. So, what's your plan next? Since it's almost dark, why don't I take you back to your home?"

Sungmin react at the offer, "No!"

Jin jumped at the sudden shout erupt from Sungmin, Sungmin snap out of his daze and mumble apologies to Jin and run away. Jin blinks his eyes in surprise.

"What was that?" He ask to himself.

Then suddenly, a familiar black hole appear beneath him making him yelp as his body fell into the hole.

"Oh come on! Not again!"

=====▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓=====

*THUD*

"Ow! Ow! Ow! That hurt!" Jin whine landed right on his butt rather roughly.

He look around to see that he is now in another unfamiliar place, the place is dirty, dusty and ransack. Empty alcohol bottles are scattered all over the place and smells reeks making Jin furrow his brows in disgust as he cover his nose, the wallpapers are old and some of them are torn, spider webs all over the corner of the house and the furniture are mostly broken and some are even destroyed.

"Now, where the hell am I? Why did I get thrown to random places?"Jin irritatingly ask himself as his patience getting thinner.

"YOU!! GET IN THERE YOU USELESS SHIT!!"

Jin jumped at the loud shout booming throughout the building, he quickly had himself hidden behind the tattered couch not having enough time to get himself out from the room. A loud slam and thud was heard following a painful yelp.

"No! No! Please! I'll do anything you want-"

Loud slapping sound echoes the room.

'Wait, that voice!

Sungmin-ah!'

Yes, hello. I am pretty much alive and well. Though, sorry about the L O N G delay. No pun intended.

Recently, my obsession on anime is back and I kept on forgetting that I had this book to update💀💀

But, the sad thing is that my obsession on BTS is starting to lessen as anime starting to take over.

Sorry🙏🙏

But....

I am...........

Continuing this book.

So, I will still be updating but slowly.

CYAAA~~👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.5K 33
โ i like you. โž โ i don't. โž ยฉaestheticallyjikook 2016-2017ใ…ฃcompleted
354 1 25
//COMPLETED AND EDITING// Contains: โœจf l u f fโœจ and a teeny tiny smut ๐ŸŒš
180K 7.1K 42
we need to cry.