Serenity's Quirk

By UsagiSerenityMoon

Serenity was transported to the world of My Hero Academia! How will she fit in here? How will she survive? Fi... More

Arrival.
Moonfish?
All Might
Midoriya
Meeting Principal Nezu
Galaxy Cauldron
Entrance Exams
Quirk Assessment Test
Hero Training
Infiltration
USJ
Hospital
Nightmares
Sports festival
Calvary Battle
Tensei
Code Name
Grand Toshinori
End of First Semester
Pool
Camp
Test Of Courage
Happy Halloween 2019!
Rescue
Veterans Day Special
Dorm mates
Happy Thanksgiving 2019!
Dorm Contest
Battle Moves
Upgrades
Merry Christmas
Provisional Hero License:Orientation
Provisional Hero License:Exam
Provisional Hero License; Rescue
Provisional Hero License;Serenity vs. Gang Orca
Provisional License Exam Results
Ground Beta; Izuku Vs. Bakugo
Happy Valentine's Day!
Togata Vs. Serenity
Reporters
Sir Nighteye
Serenity Vs. Nighteye
Chisaki
Fate
Meeting
Problem Child
Happy Easter!
Transformation Items
Hassaikai Headquarters
Temp. Yakuza
Serenity Vs. Overhaul
Cosmos
Rescue Complete
Birthday Special
Secrets Revealed
Aftermath
Silver Millennium
Lady Saturn
Merry Christmas 2020!
Fall Of The Senshi
End Of The Silver Millennium
Happy Valentines Day!
School Festival Preparations
Eri's tour
Gentle Criminal
School Festival Dance
Hero Billboard Chart
Endeavor's Battle
Rescue Training
Discontinued

The Big Three

828 29 6
By UsagiSerenityMoon

Bold & Underlined = English

Italics =Thoughts

Bold = Mizuki (Mercury's Computer)

Morning
I stepped into line along with all of my classmates, Tenya directing us. The line suddenly stopped moving. I glanced ahead to see what was wrong, only to scowl when I saw Monoma. "Two people!" "You had Two people fail the exam!" He laughed. "So you were the only one to fail?" Asked Kirishima. "Haha...we...all.." Suddenly, the rest of his classmates appeared. "PASSED!" "We've pulled ahead of you, class 1-A!"
A girl with blonde hair and horns stepped out. 

"According to Vlad sensei, we'll all have classes together this semester!" She said in accented japanese. A transfer? Monoma leaned down,whispering into her ear. I groaned. This won't end well. With enthusiasm, she shouted, "I'll beat you up so bad, you won't be able to get back up!" I sweat dropped. Monoma corrupted her. Speaking of him, he stood behind her,giving her thumbs up. An orange-haired girl then neck-chopped him. We walked into orientation. Nezu stood on a podium, and we were all in lines.

 "Hey, it's the small mammal you all love, the
principal!" He shouted. "Recently, the fur I'm proud of has gone down in quality.. it's hard for me to take care of it." He said. "This is something you can also say about humans." "Even if you have a balanced diet with zinc and vitamins, the most important thing has to be sleep." "Disturbing your lifestyle is the worst for your fur." Is there a point to this? He continued chattering about hairstyles, and I just stared at him, confused. My classmates looked like they were going to fall asleep. "The cause of this disturbance in lifestyle is incidents from this summer vacation.. I'm sure you already know about the loss of a pillar." Said Nezu. Pillar? I thought confused, until I remembered one of our history books referring to All Might as a Pillar that holds heroes together. "The effects of that incident have appeared faster than I could have imagined." He continued. "There will probably be great chaos in society in the near future." "In particular, this will be most apparent to those in the hero course." "You must approach activities outside of school, like the hero work studies that mainly second and third years participate in, with a greater sense of caution and crisis than before." "The air always feels heavy when we talk about gloomy things like this huh?" He asked. Yes. "The adults are working hard to do something about that heaviness." "We'd like you all to learn that hard work from them, and develop into capable people." "All of you in the business course, general studies, support course, and hero course.. I don't want you to forget that you're all successors of this society." He waved,and stepped off the stage. "And now, we will have a few warnings from the non-curricular guidance teacher, Mr. Hound Dog.." Said Vlad-Sensei. A man with a wolves head stepped up to the microphone. 

"Grr.. yesterday.. grr.." I couldn't really
hear what he said, and I flinched when he broke off into a howl." Vlad-Sensei stepped up,sweat dropping. "Lets see.. there were students fighting last night." I focused my eyes to Izuku and Bakugo, then back to him. "You might be unused to life at the dorms, but let's live a life of moderation is what he means." He reiterates. "Now, return to your classrooms starting with the third years." Said Vlad-Sensei.

Classroom

When we sat down, Aizawa started talking. "Okay then, we'll be continuing regular classes starting today." He said. "A lot of unprecedented things happened, but you'll need to switch gears and focus on your duties as students." "We'll be staying inside the classroom today but this semester, you'll have even harsher training then before." Ashido leaned over, and whispered something to Asui. Aizawa glared at her, and I almost jumped. "What's that, Ashido?" He said venomously.She squeaked. Asui raised her hand. "Can you tell us what the hero work studies that came up earlier were about?" I was wondering that too.. Momo spoke. "He said it was something that the upperclassmen participated in.." Aizawa rubbed his head, like we were giving him a headache. "I was going to talk about that later but.. I guess telling you now is more logical.." He sighed. "To put it simply, they're hero activities outside of school." "Like the internships you did under heroes before, only closer to the real thing." Ochaco then yelled, "Then why did I work so hard at the sports festival!!??" She screamed. I winched, rubbing my ears. "That's true.. if we have work studies, then even those who didn't get scouted at the sports festival would have paths open up for them." Said Tenya. Aizawa coughed. "The hero work studies use the scouting from the sports festival as connections." Aizawa said bluntly. "This isn't part of a class, but activity done at the discretion of the student." "So those who weren't scouted at the sports festival would have a hard time getting one to begin with." "Originally, individual agencies recruited on their own, but there were many complications with trying to get U.A students to join, so it ended up being like this." He finished. "..Now that you have your provisional licenses, you can assist in more real ways for longer periods of time." "But there haven't been many cases where first years have received their provisional licenses." "With the increased activity of villains, we are currently thinking seriously about your participation." "Well, we'll have you hear more about what it's like and explain more later." "We've got our own circumstances to consider." "Well then, sorry to keep you waiting, Mic." I covered my ears as soon as I heard his name, knowing what happened when he was around." "FIRST PERIOD IS ENGLISH!!" "IN OTHER WORDS,MY TIME!" "IT'S BEEN AN AGE SINCE I'VE STOOD ON THIS STAGE!" He screamed, making my ears throb. "WE'VE GOT LOTS TO COVER TODAY!" I raised my hand, wincing. "Can you please lower your volume?" I asked. "IN THIS CLASSROOM,QUESTIONS ARE ASKED IN ENGLISH ONLY LITTLE LISTENER!" He yelled. I sighed. "Can you please lower your volume." I deadpanned, saying in perfect English while looking him in the eyes. English isn't a problem for me, since back in the Silver Millennium, Mercury taught me lots of languages. He looked at me, startled.

Three days later..
June 15th

Finally Izuku was back from house arrest, so we can finally learn more about the hero work studies. Aizawa started to speak. "Now that Midoriya is back, we'll go into more details about the work studies." He said. "Please come in." Who? The door slid open. "We'll have people who experienced it first hand tell you about how these are different from the internships, listen carefully." He said. Three people strode into the room. A pale male with messy dark purple hair, a female with periwinkle hair, and a muscular male with blonde hair. I looked at them curiously. If Aizawa respects them, that means something.. "The three third years at U.A who stand at the top of all of all the U.A students.. also known as the Big Three." 

Ah. That's why. The confidence they radiated was blinding, I didn't get how my classmates didn't see it. "Okay, can you introduce yourself briefly?" Asked Aizawa. The dark purple male then glared at us. He's shaking, I noticed. He then turned around, bashing his head into the wall. "I want to go home." I almost laughed. "Oh listen Amajiki.. that's called having the heart of a flea!" "Even though you're human, it's so strange!" The periwinkle-haired female said. "This is the flea, Amajiki Tamaki." She introduced him to us. "And I'm Hado Nejire." She introduced herself. Amajiki-Senpai and Hado-Senpai.. "We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies." She said. "But wait.." She walked up to Shoji. "Hey, hey why are you wearing a mask?" "Are you sick?" She asked. Before he could respond, she moved on to the next person. She asked insensitive questions of everyone, and when she came up to me.. "Hey, why are you wearing an eyepatch?" "What happened?" She asked curiously. I flinched. That was the first time someone had asked. Sure the others were curious, but they were respectful of my boundaries. Before I could come up with a way to answer her, she moved on. Aizawa started to glare at her, when suddenly, a loud voice rang through the classroom, "THE FUTURE'S GOING TO BE?" When no one answered, he responded. "Grim!" "That's what you were supposed to say!" "Alright, my call and response was a huge fail!" He laughed. "Well, you guys look like you're not sure what's going on right?" He asked. "We're third years who have come to explain about work studies that aren't even required!" "Hmm.. you guys got your licenses as first years right?" He stated. "This year's first years are really energetic.. right?" His face went dark. "Besides it looks like my jokes earlier didn't work, right?" He raised his fist into the air. "Why don't you guys fight me all at once?" His question was met with confusion. "It's the most rational to have you all see our experience first hand, right?" He said. "How about it, Eraser Head?" "Do what you want." Aizawa said, looking like he was done with life.

Gym Gamma

The male whose name I learned was Togata Mirio was stretching. "Mirio, you probably shouldn't." Mumbled Amajiki from the wall. "For the work studies, it would have been enough for us to say, this is how it was and I learned a lot from it.." "Not everyone is filled to the brim with ambition." "We can't end up with kids who are unable to recover after this." He said quietly. Unable to recover? "Oh, didn't you know?" Said Hado. "In the past, there was a student who got so frustrated the student quit being a hero, and that caused all sorts of problems." She said. "It's tough, isn't it Togata?" "If you don't think things through properly, this will be rough." She said. "Please wait." Said Tokoyami. "There's a handicap in place,but we've fought the pros before." Kirishima stepped up. "And we've fought with villains too!" He said. "Do we look like such weak small fry, that you need to worry about us?" He asked. I facepalmed. They really haven't figured out how powerful they all are. Especially Togata,he's the leader of the Big Three after all. "Right, you can come at me any time, from anywhere." Said Togata. "Who's first?" Kirishima raised his hands. "I'll-" "Here I come!" Said Izuku. "Unexpectedly it's Midoriya!?" Yelled Kirishima. I facepalmed, yet again. Don't go rushing at him without a plan!  I thought. Extending my wings, I let them rip through the back of my uniform.I flew up high into the air, near the ceiling. "This is a good chance for all of you!" Yelled Aizawa. "Make sure you get the most out of this experience!" I discreetly pulled out an earbud, which had a chip that let it connect to Mizuki in it. "Mizuki, scan Togata Mirio." The computer chimed, booting up. Yes Serenity-Hime. Here are the results.

Superior Technique: Togata Mirio's greatest strength is incredible mastery over his near-uncontrollable Quirk, to the point he is often thought to be invincible.
Enhanced Strength: Togata Mirio possess a great deal of physical strength, so much so that it appears supernatural.
Enhanced Speed: Togata Mirio is also incredibly fast.
Enhanced Durability: Even without his Quirk's intangibility, Togata has great durability and endurance.

Permeation: Togata's Quirk allows him to become intangible, letting him travel through solid walls and the ground while also letting enemy attacks pass through him harmlessly. If he returns to his solid state
while phasing through something, his body would be repelled outward. While intangible, he experiences a falling sensation because he still has mass, and everything passes through him, including light,
sound,and air,meaning,while his Quirk is active,he can't see,hear,or breathe.

Power 3/6 C
Speed 5/6 A+
Technique 6/6 S+
Intelligence 4/6 B

After quickly scanning his file, I grinned. I just have to continuously attack him, so that he wouldn't get enough oxygen!  I'll speed up time on myself, to hit him every time he goes solid, so he will be forced to use his quirk! Now that I had a plan, I  looked down to watch the fight that was about to happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186 1 19
Riley Akira is on her way to becoming a hero. But a year before she goes to UA High, she's in a bad car crash. Causing her to lose both parents while...
2.5M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
32.7K 753 21
/Sailor Moon Fanfic/ [Completed] [Edited]
130 13 4
Born into a comic book world filled with quirks, a young boy had only one simple goal.. To become the next number one hero without a doubt! ...But wi...