The radio demon's Angel.

Par GamingTiger15

Humans have always been predictable and Alastor knew that. They would always fear him and run away which he l... Plus

Chapter 1: Summoned
Chapter 2: So it begins
Chapter 3: First outing
Chapter 4: Impressed
Chapter 5: Preperation
Chapter 6: At Angel's place
Chapter 7: Wining down and waking up.
Chapter 8: Infiltration
Chapter 9: Facing fear
Chapter 10: Waking up
Chapter 11: Misleading feelings
Chapter 12: Smiles and Frowns
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Real vs Fake PT. 1
Real vs Fake PT. 2
Chapter 15: Pain and Gain
Chapter 16: Best Friends
Chapter 18: Distance
Chapter 19: Warehouse
Chapter 20: I'm here
Chapter 21: Uneasy
Chapter 22: Trust or run?
Chapter 23: Party PT. 1
Party PT. 2
Chapter 24: A deal
Chapter 25: Good and Bad
Reading comments ?
Chapter 26: No going back
Chapter 27: Alone together
Chapter 28: Traitor
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: Back in Hell
Al's ex lover [Author note]
Chapter 31: No good for you
Teaser
Chapter 32: Regrets
Chapter 33: Losing control
Chapter 34: Learn to love again
Chapter 35: The Ally
Chapter 36: Learn to Live again
Chapter 37: Pushing forward
Reading comments! (2)
Chapter 38: I summon thee
Chapter 39: We'll meet again
Chapter 40: He's back
Chapter 41: Into his past
Chapter 42:Reunited
Chapter 43: Your love
Please hold :3
Chapter 44: Homes where the heart is
Chapter 45: Charlie's judgement
Chapter 46: Steam
Chapter 47: War is coming
Announcement
Chapter 48: I'll protect you
Cry break
Chapter 49: Its okay to cry
Chapter 50: Long night
Chapter 51: The angel
Chapter 52: The past is the past
Chapter 53: Siblings
Chapter 54: The two angel's
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56: Time left together
Pointless intermission
So uh, I'm busy today.
Chapter 57: Their night together
Chapter 58: The last straw
Chapter 59: The new demon
Chapter 60: Being a demon
Chapter 61: We're here for you
Chapter 62: The final days
Chapter 63: His final chapter
Author Note.
Chapter 64: The End
Years Later
Hey, welcome back.
Rose Heart.

Chapter 17: Invisible wall

2.5K 96 361
Par GamingTiger15

Hello my amazing readers, thank you all for your support it really means a lot to me. Your kind words put a smile on my face and brightened my day when it was going horrible so thank you guys. You all made my day yesterday and I thank you for that...I hope you all enjoy this chapter and again, thank you.

Angel sighed as he fiddled with the key, Cherri watched him holding their precious box of donuts. He finally got the door open, he pushed it open before stepping aside motioning for Cherri to go first, "Ladies first." Cherri rolled her eyes as she removed her fedora

"Why thank ya, kind sir," she said back heading into the office Angel being right behind her. He closed the door as he normally did before removing his own fedora.

"So is ya' lil' boyfriend comin'?" Angel asked now shrugging off his coat. Compared to his usual pink suit today, he was wearing black pants rather than pink and a back tie to go with the pink button-down shirt. For once he'd dressed a bit more how he felt today, that and he wanted to look a little discreet.

Cherri sat down on the couch, rolling her eyes at the boyfriend's comment as she took out a pocket knife from her suit and cleanly sliced the pink box open. She chose one of the several strawberry donuts before replying to Angel's question, "Yeah, edgelord will be 'ere soon." She took a bite of the donut eyeing Angel who searched for a cigar in his drawers. He normally kept them in his desk so seeing him doing that wasn't surprising.

"Good, we'll need a lot more help on this one," Angel said finally finding a cigar, he grabbed a match from his desk lighting the dammned thing before sitting down next to Cherri. She grabbed the coffee that Angel had been holding for her taking a sip of it before letting out a content sigh and leaning back into the couch.

For once, things felt peaceful between the two of them. She hadn't remembered the last time she and Angel had sat here like this just eating donuts and coffee, though she assumed it wouldn't last long once Alastor was summoned.

Taking another sip of her coffee and placing the donut down, for now, Cherri looked to Angel who rested one arm across the couch, the other holding his cigar to his lips before taking it away. The other breathed out a heavy sigh letting the smoke cloud engulf him as he closed his eye seeming to take it all in.

"So, didja just want me to go on this trip cuz of that? Or....is it 'cause of Alastor?" Cherri noticed the tense in Angel's shoulders when she mentioned the name, slowly Angel opened his eye once more leaning forward and placing the cigar down in the ashtray for a minute. He kept his gaze on that cigar for a while before actually looking to Cherri, "Ya' can be honest with me, no more secrets." She reminded him, she didn't want Angel to pretend he was okay when he wasn't and she didn't want him to forget that she was still his friend.

Angel took in her words, processing them before he let out a groan sitting up now turning to her, pressing a hand on the couch for support as his other moved while he spoke. "It's just, both I guess? I don' really wan' be around him, but...at the same time, I know I can't avoid em'. Y'know?" Angel paused and Cherri nodded,

she hadn't understood completely but she had understood to some extent. When things became weird between her and Angel she had wanted to avoid him like the plague...but she hadn't she knew to do so would result in them drifting apart and although they had drifted...it wasn't as far. Now, they were close once more and that was because she'd stayed. She didn't understand what Angel was feeling towards Alastor, and she herself wasn't sure how to feel about his whole situation....but, regardless if she agreed or not she would be here for him.

She shuffled a bit closer placing a hand on Angel's shoulder, "Anthony, I know ya' wan' avoid him. But ya' can't, eventually, your gon' have to face him. I can't tell you what to do from here on, 'cause I'm not you. But I can tell ya' avoiding 'em well just make it worse." Cherri paused furrowing his brows in thought, "Maybe...just tryn' be friends? Kinda like how we started out ya know?"

Angel stared at her for a bit, he was conflicted though Cherri's words of encouragement did seem to help a little. "Thanks, Cherri but," Angel paused eyeing her hand, "Did ya have to fuckin' touch my shoulder with your sticky ass hand."

Cherri laughed taking her hand away having forgotten it had some icing on it from the donut. Angel rolled his eyes standing up to get a napkin to wipe his shoulder off, "Clumsy ass,"

"Bitchy ass," Cherri called back from the couch picking up her donut again a grin spreading across her face and to her delight, Angel was smiling.

"Smartass."

"Oh, you know it bitch!" Cherri laughed taking another sip of her coffee. Angel sighed his smile fading now as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Alright, I guess it's 'bout that time," Angel said as he eyed Cherri. She gave a nod standing up from the couch as he walked over.

He let out a heavy sigh reaching out a hand for the small vial with his blood in it Cherri had earlier. She reached into her suit before placing it in his hand and watched as he turned away from her closing locking the door to his office.

Angel could feel his heart hammering in his chest as he stepped into the center of the room...He eyed the vail looking at his blood through the glass...apart of him wanted to just put it away..to not proceed, but he shook his head dismissing the idea. He wanted to avoid him...but Cherri was right. The longer he put this off the worse it would get, he knew he wouldn't know what to say to Alastor or how to act around him...fuck it would probably be really awkward.

But, they had made a deal, and Alastor had come up to the surface before on his own somehow...and he would surely do it again if Angel continued to avoid him. If he tried to it would only enlarge the gap between them...it would only make getting the job done more difficult. Besides...he would need Alastor's help for this mission. The warehouse would be heavily guarded and he had planned to split into pairs, he knew it wasn't safe to go in alone.

He could have invited Charlie along, although she wasn't very good at these stealthy missions, nor was she good under pressure. She hadn't had much field training and was more of a medic than anything so taking it along would just serve as a liability.

Angel glanced over his shoulder eyeing Cherri who had discarded the donuts and coffee watching him, she was concerned and apart of her wanted to tell him he didn't have to summon Alastor, that they would be okay...but she knew he needed this.

He knew they both needed this...otherwise, they would only drift further apart. It was strange, even though Angel was fully clothed and was in the comfort of his office he felt......exposed as if one slice to him would break him. Like he had a million eyes on him when Cherri was the only one here; He looked down at his hand as it began to tremble, he bit his lower lip shaking his head once more. No...it was okay...this was fine, he was okay..he was fine. He was not scared...he was not afraid....everything was okay...

It had felt like every motion was slower now but in reality, Angel had been moving at his normal speed. His anxiety had just made it out that way, he removed the cork from the vail and allowed his blood to pour on to the emblem resisting the urge to wipe it away but he knew even if he had it would have been too late. The moment the blood connected with the emblem it soaked it up much as a sponge would, it began glowing a bright red like it usually did when Angel summoned him. However, something happened that hadn't happened before...when the emblem began to glow...it began to burn as well, something similar to the time the imposter grabbed Angel's hand...but it was also different.

It felt warm..but also cold..and it didn't so much burn but rather stung as if Angel was being stung by a thousand bees just on that hand. He didn't wince even if it had hurt a lot..he just took it and didn't show the pain he was feeling. His eyes focused in front of him the green glow emitting seemingly from nowhere followed by a shadow being formed as if Angel's eyes were playing tricks on him. He'd never really watched how Alastor was summoned he's just put the blood on the emblem and waited by doing whatever he needed but for once, he couldn't move from the spot nor take his eyes off the area. It was as if some force was keeping him there, his blood ran cold and his eyes narrowed on the being that began to form...Cherri also watched curiously from a distance, she seemed alarmed compared to Angel who just appeared bothered.

When his eyes caught sight of the shadow tinting a familiar red his breath hitched in his throat. Even if it wasn't, he felt as if a shadow was rapping its fingers around his neck sending a cold chill up his spine all the while. The green glow cleared away to reveal the radio demon in all his glory. He opened his eyes slowly seeing Angel standing in front of him, after a moment of the pair just silently exchanged looks Alastor was the first to speak,

"Hello Darling," his usual banter...that was nothing new. Angel furrowed his brows, the way he was feeling...it was very similar to the first time Angel had met Alastor...something of annoyance towards the other...not trusting him...feeling on edge around him. Perhaps this was how it should be...how it should remain.

Angel didn't break eye contact with the other despite wanting to...he wouldn't show his weaknesses to Alastor, not anymore. "Hello, Alastor." Angel's tone was stern and cold...just like how it had been when Alastor first met him.

His smile tightened at the sides, it was peculiar to hear Angel call him by his name rather than the nickname he'd given him. When he'd returned back to hell his mind had been wandering....curious as to why he felt such a strange feeling in his chest...after awhile it had gone away..Alastor pushed it aside blaming it as simply something to do with transporting to hell and the living world as often as he did.

Angel's crying had meant nothing to him...Angel was a human, and humans cried. Humans felt pain..Angel had been no different...he'd moved on from that and cared not for it.....but then, why could he not forget the sound of the others wails as he transported away....their pained words. Why could he not forget, did his fascination for Angel truly run that deep?

He'd thought that feeling would have diminished however when he was summoned, and he'd seen the other standing in front of him well, he'd expected Angel to greet him with their usual banter. To see such a look in the eyes of the other...a look of pain and hatred, it pulled at Alastor's chest once more. He did not like this feeling, he wished to remove it.

He watched the other turn away from him not eyeing him in the slightest...it was rather.....disappointing to Angel refuse to look at him or to hear his witty remarks.

"My, you look rather tired. Had you not slept?" Alastor said stepping forward a bit hands resting behind his back. Angel didn't look at him, he just walked over to his desk keeping his eyes on the papers he was shuffling through.

"No." Angel replied dryly, Alastor's grin faltered a bit, he was still grinning but not as large. Cherri had watched the exchange, she could practically feel Alastors usual ecstatic energy being directed at Angel only to be swiftly turned down by the blondes invisible wall.

"What are we doing today?" Alastor seemed to maintain that hyper banter despite Angel not firing back with anything.

"I'll explain that in a minute." Angel paused glancing at Cherri then to the clock, "Is Pentious comin' or wha-"

"Knock knock bitches!" a muffled thump could be heard from the other side of the door. "Dammit! How dare you lock this door!" Cherri couldn't help but snicker as she got up and opened the door, the tall handsome man swiftly and gracefully, of course, walked in. Cherri closed the door and Pentious paused upon seeing Alastor in the center of the room. He hadn't really paid attention to him before more or less glossing over him...

"..Why the FUCK is there a demon in here?" Angel turned away not being apart of the conversation.

"For fuck sake edgelord shut up," Cherri complained now sitting back down in her usual spot taking up her coffee. Pentious followed her over,

Pentious placed a hand to his chest dramatically, "How dare you tell me to-Oh donuts!" he grabbed one before sitting down beside Cherri munching on the treat. Alastor watched the strange new human who hadn't seemed to fear his presence but was more or less annoyed by it.

Alastor glanced at Angel as he gathered some papers, the demon walked over to the blonde not hesitating in the slightest. "Darling, are alright?" Angel paused when he realized Alator was beside him, his brows knitted together as he let out a sigh closing his eyes for a moment.

"Stop callin' me that will ya, I'm not ya' fuckin' darlin'." Angel knew Alastor wasn't calling him that directly as it was just apart of his speech pattern, but he just didn't want to hear it.

Alastor was taken aback by the other's tone and his request which sounded more like a demand... "Ah, I apologize dar-...Angel."

"Good, now piss off so I can get started," Angel said turning away from Alastor who's eyes widened slightly at the words. He blamed the attitude of the other on his rejection which was most likely. It would surely fade away in time and Alastor would have his playful toy back, this was just a minor set back.

As Angel turned he found Alastor was now standing beside Cherri who sat on the couch. He furrowed his brows as he spoke he kept his gaze on Cherri and Pentious more so than Alastor who was in his peripheral vision.

"Alrigh' so, I've picked out a few different areas to start with this whole shit show of taken' my father out. The main problem is his gun supplies, so we're gonna infiltrate the place and blow it up." Angel paused motioning to Cherri, "Thanks to the explosives Cherri bomb made." He hadn't really mentioned it before but not only was Cherri his partner in the mafia but she was also in charge of their firearms and explosives.

Everyone in the Mafia had a code name, something that wasn't their real name or, birth name.

Angel was his Mafia boss's name, it's what he was known by not only in his agency but also by other mafia bosses.

Cherri was no different, she was known as Cherri Bomb in the organization but Angel just called her Cherri sometimes but also her real name as well but that was rare.

"You're going after your father? Hah! It makes sense, you Dusts are always out for each other's necks!" Pentious said pointing a finger at Angel being dramatic once again.

Alastor had moved at some point from his position and Angel figured it had something to do with his voodoo because within the blink of an eye Alastor was standing beside the dramatic man gripping his shoulder tightly, visibly pulling at the fabric of the man's suit.

"Pardon me sir, but that was quite rude! Do not interrupt Angel or I will have to punish you."

Pentious looked up at Alastor as the demon who's height rivaled his own standing just a few inches taller than him. Surprisingly the other demonic appearance hadn't bothered him, but then this was Pentious...Before the pair had a chance to tear each other apart Angel cleared his throat drawing the attention back to him.

"The warehouse is heavily guarded and is covered in metal plates, we'll need to blow it up from the inside. So nobody gets their heads shot off we'll be splittin' up into pairs. Not only will we spread the explosives around fasta' but we'll have our backs guarded."

"I imagine I shall be teaming up with you then?" Alastor chimed in once more, his eyes trained on Angel. The blonde glanced in the redhead's direction for a brief second upon seeing the other his brows knitted together and he felt his chest tighten, as well as his throat...he, cleared it if only to keep any tears from rising again. Alastor was trying to play with him, toy with him..he wouldn't have it. He would just ignore the other for the time being, he wasn't avoiding him after all.

"I'll pair up with Pentious since I know the layout of the warehouse and he's good with firearms, Cherri you go with Al....astor.. since you know the layout too and are carrying some of the explosives."

Alastor's brows knitted together upon hearing the pairs. Was Angel truly that hurt to pair up with someone else? They had always paired up on missions, why split now? His toy was pulling away from him, and Alastor did not like it...not one bit.

He waved a hand in the air before voiding his opinion once more, "Angel, wouldn't it be far smarter to pair Cherri up with this crude rather than yourself? They seem to make a fine team as do w-"

"I've already picked the teams Alastor. Unless you got a problem with that," Angel's expression was cold as he stared at Alastor now...the deer demon sighed putting his hand down.

"No problem at all my dear."

The pain in Alastor's chest tightened once more it made him want to break something...to kill something...it seemed Angel's actions only seemed to add flames to this cold fire....

"Good, then let's get ready to go. I ant' got all day."

Alastor watched as Angel put away the papers grabbing some things from his desk. He was aware of humans and how they typically reacted when they were rejected and..he'd expected Angel to act similar however still retain their usual banter. To have it completely gone now, it had just felt off to Alastor. It felt weird....but what could he do? What he said had been the truth, he simply felt nothing for the other, and he doubted an apology would change that...

It was simply just another bump in the road...a wound-up toy that needed to be used...perhaps after Angel killed a few humans, maybe then..he would be warmer towards Alastor.

He tapped his chin as an idea came to mind, flattery seemed to make humans feel better, perhaps that was in order for this situation? Yes, that would surely fix his toy.

Cherri and Pentious got up grabbing their things and leaving the room Angel wasn't far behind as he walked over to his desk to retrieve his coat and fedora Alastor walked over as well. This time Angel noticed but hadn't said anything to the demon,

"Angel, I would like to tell you that you look lovely today," Alastor said allowing some of that radio static to diminish. His words were not a total lie, with the mix of black he'd say Angel did look rather appealing today. It seemed to give him a flare that Alastor liked.

"Okay." Alastor's eye twitched,

"I had just paid you a compliment, I believe a 'thank you' is in order." That one had slipped...and Alastor hadn't really meant to say it, his hand had even come up to his grin subconsciously.

Angel practically snapped when he turned to look at Alastor seemingly ready to slap the other. "I don't think it's fuckin' sunk in yet, has it? I got ya' message Alastor. I'm just your toy I know that they ant no reason for me to treat ya any different than I do my colleagues." Angel pulled his coat on walking past Alastor now who was stunned by the other words.

"If ya' done with this bullshit then let's get goin'." Angel didn't wait for the other knowing he'd catch up. He stepped into the hallway closing his door presuming Alastor would just teleport out, he locked it and sighed biting his lower lip...

He reached into his pocket pulling out the small pocket knife he always had on him...he stared at the metal for a moment watching as it glinted in the lights of the hallway....he turned to look at the bathroom that was just across the hall from his office.

...He clutched the knife in his gloved hand pushing the door open

and locking it behind him....

                   Trivia question                                               

Why did Angel go into the bathroom with the

knife at the end of the chapter?

                                                                                    - Thanks for reading -

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

86K 2.5K 36
Alastor has been acting strange to Angel recently. He's been kind, dorky, protective, sweet, and blushes whenever Angel flirts with him, but it's mor...
5.8K 88 23
Alastor x Lucifer/ other ships. Alastor returns from his fight with Adam injured and ashamed so Lucifer is forced to help...tension builds and Charli...
82.6K 1.3K 45
It's been three months since The Princess of Hell opened the Happy Hotel. However, Charlie never thought about romance until she realized she had rom...
5.7K 140 10
Step into the Hazbin Hotel, where the unexpected becomes the norm. Meet Penny, a fiery spirit with a mysterious past, the apprentice of the infamous...