Seeking Comfort ( Izuku X Ura...

By DevilTito

After the recent villain attacks, Izuku finds out about Uraraka's nightmares and despite his own troubles, he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Announcement

Bonus

7.4K 136 24
By DevilTito

Yaomomo?" It had been a few hours after breakfast when Ochaco came up to the vice president. Momo looked up from her book and noticed that Uraraka had a few specks of flour spattered across her cheek and sleeve.

"Yes?" Uraraka was looking intently at her and it was a little unnerving, if she was entirely honest.

"Your quirk allows you to create things you know the molecular makeup of, right?" The gravity user asked, intensity in her eyes increasing.

"That's correct. Why?" Momo couldn't contain her curiousity any longer. Had Uraraka spotted some weakness she might have?

"Well, if you knew the makeup of food or dessert, would you be able to create it? And would it be edible?" Uraraka asked and her question shocked Momo.

"Theoretically speaking, yes, but I don't think it would be edible. There are a lot of food additives and aromas that need to be accounted for in processed food, but for raw ingredients I think the nutritional value would be zero, since it technically is artificial." Momo answered. She had never actually tried to eat anything she created, but maybe she should look into it. If she succeded, it would become an incredibly useful skill in the future. The challenge excited her and she immediately started jotting down ideas for things to create.

"Oh, I see." Ochaco left Momo alone, a little disappointed. Now she would have to find another way to obtain an endless supply of snacks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2K 34
Ochako and Izuku are best friends, both with unacknowledged love for the other. After Ochako agrees to train to use float, their friendship grows eve...
314K 9.4K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
12.5K 891 48
"Izuku. I love you." She trembled as the empty shell of the boy she'd fallen in love with turned around to face her, his hair matted to his head fro...
37.4K 602 16
This Is a bnha fanfic When Uraraka's parents pass away from being murdered, Uraraka tries to cope with the whole situation. It seems that this myster...