Normally Dangerous (jk x read...

By taekoo_kii

{COMPLETED} "Treat me better as I'm too innocent" you wink at the word innocent.... "domination has no compet... More

introduction
1: 1st day
2: Spark
3: Sandwiches
4: Innocent
5: Ice Creams
6: Normal
7: Group study
8: Slipped
9: Help
10: Hang
11: City Lights
12: Don't Touch
13: Different
14: Pancakes
15: Red
16: Promises
17: Hide and seek
18: Connected
19: know me
20: Fake Love
21: I am....
22: We own everything...!
23: Same but Different
24: Leave and Return
25: Good at It
26: Frienemy?
27: tomorrow is...
28: Memories
29: Nation Builders
30: disappointments
31: Caught in a Lie
32: Wake up.....or not?
35: Will you
34: Spicy
35: In your area
36: found
37: T for Trust
38: truth untold
Epilogue

39: blood sweat and tears

401 16 25
By taekoo_kii

Everyone's head shot up on the new information a louder gasp left their mouth. Then everybody turns to Taehyung who was equally shocked, staring at Mr. Park with wide eyes and jaw dropped.

"And why should I trust you on this?" you asked the aged man.

"Because it's the truth. Why would I lie after committing that I killed my wife and tried to kidnap my own son" he replied giving you a strong reason to trust him

"And do you know what else you should know? That you should start counting your last breadths" he took out his gun, not pointing at anyone, his hands on his sides.

"You felt your watch vibrate against your wrist and you knew it was the time. A smirk formed on your lips and you said "counting will be done but of your last breadths your countdown has been started" another vibrate at your watch and you started the back count "10", at the moment there was a loud voice of gunshot heard from outside the building.

"9" Jungkook yelled and another gunshot.

"Check outside they have their men" Mr. Park commanded

"8" Namjoon voice came and sound of a gunshot.

"7" Yoongi shouted and another gunshot.

"What's happening?" Jackson yelled

"6," Lisa said with a bang sound in the background

"5" Kai yelled followed by a gunshot

Panic filled face of Mr. Park was looking here and there making you smug widely

Jin shouted "4" and a gunshot was heard.

"3" Taehyung yelled and a gunshot was heard.

"You all will die with this" Mr. Park lifted his gun, swaying his hands over everyone, not a particular target.

"2" Jimin shouted and a louder gunshot sound came.

Then there was some second of pause. But those seconds were enough for Baekhyung to realize something "they.... They are nine. They should be ten" he said and his face got pale

"What do you mean?" Mr. Park got confused

"Only nine entered boss." One of the men added.

"But there should be ten, one is missing" Baekhyung gasped

"No time for this, I end them and their game now" he pointed his gun first at Jungkook, but kook just smirked and said "you controlled the starting, but the end will be decided by us. And you are in the end game now." He tilted his head and smirked

The watches everyone wearing vibrated and you all shouted together "one" and at that very count, the wall on the right side of you collapsed, broken, throwing bricks and other material as you all ducked down. A sight of a truck came, dusted with the wall's material, and Hoseok jumped off the driving seat with a gun in his hand, started shooting over black code men.

Men of the black nation came out of the truck. The truck was filled with around fifty to sixty black nation's armed men.

Hoseok removed you all from the cuffs.

Everything was going according to your plan. The plan you made that morning.

A short flashback to morning

"Guys I drugged Baekhyung last night. He will be asleep for a longer time, we can plan now. I know he is not my brother, he was asked to be, by the head of the black code, which is still anonymous to us. It's a trap and all we have to do is walk into it."

"Y/N, what do you really want, I mean what next?" Namjoon asked

"A war" you replied and Jungkook took over explaining the plan.

Flashback over.

You all moved outside the building. The scene was turned into a war. Sounds of gunshot and blood spots on the building were evidence to it. You all ran and hid behind the cars you brought. Black code men were taking shelter behind the building.

You didn't have any gun and you didn't know where to get it from. Jungkook was in front of you, ducking like you as the bullets were raining from that side.

"Enough!" he sighed and opened the door of the back seat of the SUV.

You were looking at what's happening, he put his hands under the seat and pulled it. The mattress thing separated and you saw guns.

Jungkook took the big machine gun, gave a peck on your forehead, and smile "let me scare them a little with these toys." And then he moved around the car and started firing. Enjoying seeing their men collapse he shouted in his melodious voice. "I'm gonna make it fire babyyyyyy~~"

A smile form on your lips and you took your favorite gun from the collection, shooting the others over the car. You saw the rest of your friends doing the same with the other cars. Taehyung came towards you, also to take a gun from the car.

He shoots on enemies' head or chest and your shoot on leg and shoulders or arm *facepalm*

You look at Taehyung and you noticed it. His handsome face resembles your dad a little, his aura when he shoots familiar to your dad's, you smiled. He noticed you looking at him "hey....umm sis" he smiled making you smile wider "hey bro..." and then you both chuckled, shifting to shoot the hell out of black code.

You had enough bullets and guns but the opponent was not prepared for 'his own attack'. You had almost thrice the men than them.

The victory was in your name, in the name of Bangtan, in the name of the black nation.

Soon their bullets and guns got empty. And then after some minutes of continues firing, there was silence.

You all knew the still alive black code is hiding behind the building so you all moved there silently, ready to take action.

You immediately pointed your gun as soon as you reached the back. The rest of the men came from different sides, surrounding whosoever was there and trapping them.

There was Mr. Park, Jackson, Baekhyung, and four to five their men. All seem injured.

"Get up and hands up" Jungkook ordered and they did as he said. "Move" Namjoon ordered and took them inside the building.

"Sit on knees, hands at the back," Jimin said and Kai cuffed all of them. You again checked the watch.

"Guys we should move now!" you said and everyone nodded.

You all started moving out

"Leaving us like this? That's it?" Jackson spoke out. Everyone ignored him and continued to move out but you pivot on your heel and walked to kneel figures. You held Jackson by the collar and dragged him out.

You all left the place locking the leftover black code on the first floor so that they do not have any escape, not even from the destroyed wall.

You asked the black nation men to leave and now only you, Lisa, Kai, and Bangtan were left with Jackson. You all moved to a little raised area where you were able to see a figure of that building. You threw Jackson on the floor and then moved back, eyes fixed on him.

Jackson chucked with a bleeding mouth and said "I can't believe you left them like this... such a stupid coward"

You checked the time again on your watch. What a moment you thought inside and smirked outside.

"Look" you ordered Jackson.

"C'mon guys lest show him" you address your people.

You pointed your index and middle finger joint together in a form of a gun towards the figure of the building, and the rest of them did the same.

Jackson watched this with eyebrows frowned. Then you all together, tilted your wrist up like shooting a gun with fingers, and that very second the building got a blast. It exploded with a loud sound. Jackson watched it with wide eyes but you all were smirking

"Now your turn" you started at him.

"Go" you patted Taehyung's shoulder he looked at you and you nodded and then he moved to beat Jackson. He beat him for a long time, blood covered his fist.

You held jack with collar and spoke to the half-dead man.

"I will regret you not killing with my own hands" you pushed him down. He looked at you in amazement, thinking that you were leaving him...

You moved away and then another figure came into sight with a gun in hand, pointing it at Jackson.

His eyes pop out to see Mrs. Kim, Your mother, Tae's mother, your dead father's wife.

You walked away with your friends, leaving your mom to kill Jackson.

You heard her crying voice shouting at the guy. You went to the cars and saw Jisso sitting on a bike.

"Thanks for bringing her and for successfully fitting the explosive" you smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Anything for you Y/N"

You sat inside the car, on the passenger seat and Jungkook took the driver seat beside you.

You were staring in front; a sound of gunfire came with a scream of Jackson.

You closed your eyes on the sound, a tear roll down and a smiling picture of your father displayed

"Where do you want me to take you Y/N?" Jungkook spoke softly after he confirmed that everyone had settled in cars or bikes. You turned to him

"Away from all this, away from mafia world, into our world with everyone who I love, with you, Bangtan, Lisa, Jisso, mom. I want to be free and loved. I'm tired and sick of all this" you spoke and hugged him.

And the car pulled out

Far away from

Sorrows

Pain

Crime

Into

You world...........

end

____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 82.3K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
30.8K 1K 27
"Butterfly, are you ready ?".. ........ " Why you call me butterfly?"... ___________________________________________________ A boy who got failure in...
29K 738 21
BTS a well known mafia gang consist of 6 members. what happens when they saw a cute bunny boy in a cafe. Jungkook. a cute and innocent boy who works...
530K 18.8K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...