Normally Dangerous (jk x read...

By taekoo_kii

{COMPLETED} "Treat me better as I'm too innocent" you wink at the word innocent.... "domination has no compet... More

introduction
1: 1st day
2: Spark
3: Sandwiches
4: Innocent
5: Ice Creams
6: Normal
7: Group study
8: Slipped
9: Help
10: Hang
11: City Lights
12: Don't Touch
13: Different
14: Pancakes
15: Red
16: Promises
17: Hide and seek
18: Connected
19: know me
20: Fake Love
21: I am....
22: We own everything...!
23: Same but Different
24: Leave and Return
25: Good at It
26: Frienemy?
27: tomorrow is...
28: Memories
29: Nation Builders
30: disappointments
31: Caught in a Lie
32: Wake up.....or not?
35: Will you
34: Spicy
35: In your area
36: found
38: truth untold
39: blood sweat and tears
Epilogue

37: T for Trust

281 15 9
By taekoo_kii

when i wrote this i was unaware of things called "ships" so i mated anyone i felt like. if anyone is uncomfortable with Blacktan ships don't read that part. I'm not a shipper of other girl group x bts. its just i needed character and side romance. i was a young writer and as i know people are sensitive on these topics i decided to explain myself. And I'm too late to change it. so just a warning. jimin x jisso and tae x lisa ahead. 

You all settled in the room inside that small house. "So who first?" Jin asked.

"Let me!" Baekhyun raised his hands "I'm one of you... I mean I don't know if you really know the story about Kim's family's lost son but I want to tell you that it's me! I got a piece of info when I was checking one of the old deal records, I'm the son of Kim Y/F/N and Y/N's brother" everyone nodded but hesitated to trust him, you turned to him with your most appealing eye smile and then turn your face to another side. A smirk captured the lips and you let out a silent chuckle, no one noticed you.

Jisso came into your part of the view. Concerned expression spread all over your face as you noticed her. "Jisso" you whispered and everyone turned to you and then to Jisso.

"Yeah, now my turn." She forces a smile but failed to fix it on her face. "When I reached my home after a trip by Taehyung and Namjoon, some days later slowly everyone got disappeared, I was not able to find anyone, Taehyung, Jungkook...... jimin...... I missed him--- them... I missed them, about a month passed like this and I was getting worried. I decided to look for the things I don't know. In the while, I was concerned about Jackson because he was one of Baekhyung's close friends but the next day after a talk with him, I got kidnapped. They t-tortured m-me *shaky voice* asked m-me for in-information, I didn't know anything about you or your gang or you b-business but they *sniff* still tortured me. Made me starve for a week... I did not do anything but st-still they---" she started crying and Jimin hugged her tightly who was sitting next to her.

"I'm sorry...... I'm sorry Jisso" you spoke feeling guilty "it all my fault, I'm sorry" your voice turning shaky.

Baekhyun extends his hands to your back but jungkook's hand landed and he pulled you in a hug, giving a death glare to Baekhyung who pulls back his hand and gave a nervous smile.

After a small conversation, you all had some food.

"There are enough rooms upstairs, we all should rest now" Yoongi informed and everyone moved upstairs.

You saw Jungkook in the corridor "where are you going?" you asked as he turned to you "looking for a room"

You held his hands and dragged him to a room that had a king-sized bed. "Stay with me tonight......and forever."

He interweaves your hand with his, gave a soft smile "thank you for giving me a chance... I love you" you jumped on him in a bone-crushing hug. "I love you too"

"Thanks for being mine"

"I was and I will be always yours......Oppa..." you seductively whispered in his ears. You felt him smiling at your neck and the next thing you felt a peck on your neck before he bit and then sucked at it. You unwittingly let out a whimper. He lifts you to the bed and pinned you at it.

You again felt him giving you a mark on your neck but now at another spot... it gave a sharp sting pain but to you, it was a pleasure that you gave out a loud moan. Lifting his head you catch his lips in a kiss. Opening your lips you let his tongue slide in. His hands exploring every part of your body were now sliding under your top as he moaned when you sucked at his tongue.

Warning

18+ content ahead,

BUT THE CHAPTER WILL STILL CONTINUE AFTER IT

GUYS SORRY TO BETRAY YOU

BUT

THINK IT YOUR SELF, WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN BETWEEN KOOK AND Y/N

I NEED NAMJESUS

After some talks with him in bed, you hopped off the bed saying "I'll be back" he nodded and gave you a peck on your head. You were able to walk. After all, you were not sore. Your cherry was still not popped, because you still had that v tag. You and Jungkook decided to go slow and didn't do many things.

I, the author wish that your imagination didn't go that far... I know you are a good person and not a spoiled brat like me, aren't you?

You moved outside the room to the small kitchen. You took a bottle of water and were returning to your room when you heard giggles. You looked over the wall to meet a sight of the living room where and Lisa were sitting on the couch, facing each other, talking and giggling.

They are enjoying each other's company....they look good together maybe they can get together.... Look at his smile... I know that smile*hehe* and Lisa is playing with her fingernails. She is definitely feeling shy.

You sweetly smiled and walk away without disturbing them.

You walked to your room but stop in front of the room next to yours. The silence was so thick that you were able to hear the sound of taps on some screen. You opened to door of that room and saw Baekhyung taping on his phone screen.

"Oppa, you are not asleep?" you asked in a polite voice and walks to his bed. He hurriedly sits back hiding his phone under the blanket and he gulped "no I was just...... actually I heard you both...... the rooms aren't soundproof I guess so .....................I......................was.........just watching ...............those nasty videos"

You giggled but inside you were very embarrassed.

"I'll sleep now," he said and again gulped

"Yeah...... take some water you'll feel better"

You passed him the water bottle you were caring and he, as an obedient child took it, drinking half of the water from the bottle. You smiled and took back the bottle, exciting the room shutting the door behind.

You empty the bottle by pouring the rest of the water in a pot near the door and threw the bottle in the trash bin at the end of the hallway.

When you were about to open the door of your room you heard someone calling your name softly. You looked over your shoulder and saw Jisso.

"What happened, Jisso? Everything okay?" you walked to her

"It's just I'm not feeling good... I don't want to sleep alone"

You smile but then an idea came to your mind "why don't you ask Jimin. I'm sure he will not refuse"

She replied before you could complete your sentence properly.

"I wanted t---- I mean...umm I don't know" she hung her head low but you knew she was blushing

"Let me help you," you said and start dragging her towards jimin's room.

"He's in this one" Jisso stopped you in front of a door before you were about to pass away from it.

"Hmm, 'Kay so just go and tell him that you don't feel good in sleeping alone.

"I can't" she shook her head with wide eyes.

"Yes, you can!! Go!"

"Yes I'm going.................. back" she started moving in other direction but you held her back

"Nooooo............ here" and you pushed her inside the room

"Y/N I'll kill you!" she whispered, her heartbeat going crazy

"Good night" was the last thing she heard from you.

"Jisso!!? What happened?" she knew this voice belongs to Jimin and her heart skipped a beat.

She took a deep breath and answered "I, I'm just not feeling good in sleeping alone"

He lifts his blanket and smiled, indicating her to sleep next to him if she wants...

She slowly walked, laying on the bed, and slid under the blanket, lying next to him.

"Jisso" he called softly and she made their eyes met. "I'm sorry I left you like this... not able to save you from that bastard. I didn't know that you will get in such big trouble and also lied about my identity... please forgive me"

She smiles and said "it's okay! I'm not mad. I'm happy that now I'm around you, next to you" Jimin was trying tough to control himself from hugging her tightly but he failed not to blush and she noticed it.

"Will you mind sharing a bed?" she asked.

"With you, never," he said "are you comfortable?" and then asked

She turns redder "with you, always" she replied.

He pulled her closer and she buried her face in his chest as they slide into sleep.

~

You entered your room and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed "I was about to go search for you"

You walked to him and sat beside him. "I just made up between Jisso and Jimin"

"Let's sleep now I'm tired" you both slide under the blanket.

"You sure we'll do they sleep?"

"Yeah, I want to sleep" you pouted and then lean forward to peck his nose. "But after some kisses," you said cutely and innocently.

"How can you be so cute and innocent when you ask for kisses?" he didn't let you answer and placed a full-mouthed kiss. Then kissed your forehead, cheeks, nose, a kiss on the hickey he made, and a last peck on your lips.

You both let sleep capture you after he pulled you closer and buried his head in your neck's crook and hands around your waist, your hands around his neck and fingers in his hair... You both slept in a love knot position.

Baekhyun POV

He woke up the next morning or let's say afternoon, he over-over slept. His head spun a little and then his vision cleared. He walked outside towards the living room.

He saw everyone gathered in the living room. "Morning Oppa," Y/N said out loud gathering everyone's attention.

Everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing, and adjust their posture and welcome him.

He went and sat beside Y/N. He faced a dangerous glare from Jungkook when Y/N mentioned him 'Oppa'. His stare was like he is looking directly through Baekhyun's soul. He didn't felt the air safe so he tried to cover up by saying "Y/N, just call me by my name. No need to call me Oppa or something" he saw Jungkook rolling his eyes.

"See I told you, no need to call him Oppa" Jungkook turn to Y/N who was sitting beside him in the center of the couch. "But you can call me Oppa as you did." He whispered in her ear with a smile. She turns to him and uncontrollably her lips curved up. In the corner of jungkook's eyes he saw Baekhyun looking at them, he again passes a serious look to him and Baekhyun hurriedly turned away from his stare.

"You said you are her brother then just don't keep your eyes on her like that. And I still can't trust you're 'lost and then found' brother story"

"Guys trust me!"

"Why? Can you prove it? We want strong evidence!" Yoongi said.

"I think maybe I can prove it"

"How?" Kai asked with an eyebrow upwards.

"I know a place where old documents are placed. That would be the best place to find something about my past. It was a warehouse where black code stored their drugs but after Y/N with her men, burned it; it is acting like a dump yard for old documents. We can go there. There would be minimum security"

Y/N POV

You remembered burning that storehouse in a mission because it came in black nation's territory.

"Fine, take us there and prove what you want" you shrugged.

You enter the car, Jungkook sat beside you on the back seat. Jimin on the passenger seat and Baekhyun at the driver seat, followed by an SUV in which the others were sitting

Everyone decided Jisso to stay at a safe place. The car pulled up, tailed by the SUV. After a ride of 30 minutes, the car stopped in front of an almost burnt building. The building was beside the highway road and at entrains of the forest surrounded by wood from three sides.

Everyone got off the cars and stare at the abundant building. You observed the surroundings and noticed that there was no security, not even a guard. You had an unsafe feeling.

The building was only one story but covered a large area. The shades of black and grey on the burnt walls were asking you to stay away and you got excited to move in.

Everyone walked to the building. Baekhyun opened the door and let you all enter; you all went inside the dark building. The door got close behind and your grip on jungkook's hand tightened and he rubbed his thumb over the back of your hands which he mostly does when he wants to make you comfortable and tell you that he is there with you.

In the swallowing darkness of the room, after some second you felt some pairs of unknown hands were engulfing you and dragging you away from Jungkook and others, they were also in the same position, getting dragged away.

You tried to escape but the effort was in the drain, you felt your hands were pulled around a pole, and then you heard click sounds from the thing which was put around your both wrists. You recognized it like handcuffs, around your hands at the back separated by the pole between you and your chained hands.

Suddenly the lights went on. When your eyes adjust to the brightness you saw a middle-aged man sitting in the center of the room, surrounded by approx ten men who looked like bouncers, hand-folded on their chest.

You saw that every one of you was separated and cuffed around a metal pole. But then you noticed Baekhyung standing beside the middle-aged man, with a bad smirk on his face.

"Well done Baekhyung," the aged man said

"Thanks, boss"

It was a trap, you walked into it, he wasn't your brother, he was asked to be, by the aged man sitting like a king who is his boss. But something gathered everyone's attention.

The man

The middle-aged man, who looks familiar. You were sure that you've seen him but never met.

"Welcome, dogs and bitches of black nation" the man stood up, tucked his hands in his pocket. Everyone was in deep thoughts, trying to recognize the man

It clicked Jungkook first "Mr. ---

---Mr. Park!!"

And then it clicked you. Mr. Park was Park JM/F/N. whose photos you have seen in your dad's photo album. The big framed pictures hanged in every shelter home with the caption "honorable Park JM/F/N."

Everyone's eyes widen and a gasp left their lips.

"DAD!" Jimin tried to run to his father only to get held by his cuffed hands at the pole. He struggled to escape only to feel pain in his cuffed hands.

Mr. Park ground his teeth and the next moment he fired two bullets on either side of him on the wall.

"DON'T MOVE. Stay still.... Else the next bullet will be in your head". He threatened and everybody looked at him with jaw dropped. "you can't get out of here alive, my men are inside as well outside the building, don't even think to escape"

Mr. Park

He

He wasn't the angel friend of your dad of who he talked about. He wasn't one who wanted the right thing, peace, or bright future of big-hit shelter homes.

But he was the one responsible

Responsible for the collapse of Nation Company, your father's death, your lost brother who you never able to meet, the dark past of your family, your gang

He wasn't the one who everyone looked up to, to fulfill his dream, to be like him.

He wasn't

But

He was

Alive

And behind all this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 556 37
This is my first story yall hope u like it Am not a professional writer but a rookie Hope u support me This is a story of a girl who is rich as he...
1.9M 82.3K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
INSANE ✓ By 𝖊

Mystery / Thriller

41.2K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? ❞ - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...