Could You Love Me? || Ms Vena...

By honeypaulson

**** "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in our philisophy." - Hamlet, ac... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
new story.

A/N

7.7K 155 7
By honeypaulson

****

So here is my new Ms Venable fanfic. I've actually been writing this story for ages, mostly for my own gain, I love writing, even if I don't show anyone. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do writing it. There will be a lot of Shakespeare quotes, ALL from Hamlet, as it's my favourite play and the most intelligently brilliant scripts ever written. I'm just a sucker for Hamlet quotes and also it makes sense in the story, if you get me.

This story was crafted with a friend of mine, from an rp.

So, thank you if you're reading this, and I'll try and keep my A/N's to the minimum.

Have a nice day :)

- H

First published from archive: 17th of February, 2020.

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 3K 32
"Here you go Miss" I said and took advantage of being so close to her and needing to put the cup on her desk to bend a bit more than necessary just g...
38.8K 1.6K 18
You are kind of a disobedient person, you don't like to follow the rules but too bad there is rules in outpost 3. There is also a beautiful woman who...
2.9K 230 11
You fall in love with the infamous Ms.Venable but what will happen when she catches you doing something you shouldn't be? Will you have the 'perfect'...
86.3K 2.4K 31
ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴀʀᴀʜ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ʟᴏʟ. ᴍᴏꜱᴛʟʏ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ (ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟʏ ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ). ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ ᴛᴡ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ: ᴇᴅɢɪɴɢ, ᴅ...