The Cool Girl| Kim Taehyung

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ BangtanJadeFox

Highest Ranking: ๐Ÿ…#1 TAEXREADER October 2020 Des, knows what the boys like. Yes, she knows what every guy... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

P R O L O G U E
Summer Job
High Hopes
Gap Year
Barely Legal
The Beach
You Wish
Sweet
Pleasant Surprise
Hurt
A Natural
Nice like You Pt.1
Nice Like You Pt.2
Quiet
Wild
Winter Fling
Jealous
Good Girl
Feelings
Sorry for What
Lows
Out of Sight
Mr. Perfect
Summer Break
Temptation
All it Takes
๐ŸŒดTurning Point๐ŸŒด
Growing Pains
Reckless
In Harm's Way
Bad News
Demons
I'll Follow
Fever Dream
Sex and Sunsets
Don't worry about a thing
Independence Day
Fireworks
Aftercare
Discovery
Escape
Somebody to Love
No one
Out of Water
Fix You
Cool for the Summer

Stay

1.4K 80 64
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ BangtanJadeFox

4 months later

Beep, Beep!

"Mom! Will you hurry up?" Desiree calls out over the lawn from the driver's seat.

The pretty older woman, leaps from the sidewalk, tie-dye maxi dress, whipping in the breeze. She opens the door to Desiree's little red VW beetle and pauses to cast the young lady inside, an exasperated look.

 Pulling both kitten-heel clad legs completely inside the vehicle, she appraises Desiree with a doleful glance.

"You young people today have absolutely, no patience!" Her mother complains aloud and Desiree smirks pulling away from the curb.

"So, how are you feeling?"

"Good.." Desiree answers, lightly while keeping her eyes on the hot stretch of asphalt ahead. 

The palm trees sway and bend jovially and there's a good atmosphere all round. 

"Just good? Surely, you must be elated, sweetheart..." Her mother chimes, "You finally got into your dream culinary school!"

"I know," Desiree smiles back happily, before biting down on her lip. "I am excited, mom. I really am. Thanks for coming out to see me before I leave."

"Of course. I mean I just had to, after hearing your fantastic news! And," She turns, her bouncy bob brushing against the headrest, "I felt just awful about missing Christmas with you, darling. Its the least that I could do before my little girl jets off to College!"

"M- oormm!" Desiree whines as her mother squeezes her cheeks between her thumb and forefinger, giggling softly. 

They drive to the 'Twin Palms Shopping Centre' where Desiree skilfully parks in a prime space that just happened to be conveniently empty.

Luck was on Desiree's side these days.

Her fingers slid over the delicate roughness of the diamond necklace around her neck. 

Everything wasn't perfect but it was pretty close. 

Taehyung was being so good to her lately and now everything would have to come to a screeching halt. 

She felt her hear sink. Desiree wasn't sure that she wanted her romance with Taehyung to end.

Her mother takes notice of the tiny frown that transfigures the girl's pretty features.

"Des, what's wrong? You don't seem as excited to be leaving as I thought you would be. Is it something to do with your dad?"

Desiree's face reddens, "No! Dad is ecstatic for me. It's....It's nothing."

But Sharon knew Des too well to let the topic slide so easily. 

After a moments silence, she enquires:

"Go on, tell me. Who is he?"

The young girls eyes widen, feeling utterly stunned and even though it is broad daylight- Desiree stills like a deer in the night, caught in the beam of her mother's headlights!

"He?" She questions, sporting ignorance but her mother immediately raises a stern brow and Desiree solemnly accepts that she had better tell some version of the truth at least.

She was never good at keeping anything from her mother. 

Her Dad on the other hand-

"He......his name is..." She replies, looking down and toying with the chipped blue nail polish on her fingernails. 

A smile creeps expectantly across her mother's face, excitement glowing behind her eyes.

"You know what, never mind!" Desiree shakes her head briskly. 

There was no point in telling her mother about Taehyung. Sadness swallowed her whole in an instant and Desiree's lips quivered with melancholy. 

"Oh no. Des come here, baby!" Sharon pulled her daughter into a warm hug. Feeling confused but understanding perfectly well all at the same time. 

Her mother smoothed the curly ringlets of her not-so little girl's hair behind her ear, pressing a light kiss to her forehead. 

She recognised the look in her daughters eyes; 

That of a girl who had fallen in love for the first time and was now, too afraid of letting go.

"....So you don't want to leave because you think this boy will forget about you?"

"Mom. Please, I don't want to talk about it. There's no boy, ok? I promise...I'm just scared. Paris is a big deal! That's all." Desiree defended.

"Well in that case," her mother brightened, "I can tell you that there is nothing to be afraid of. You have everything it takes to make it out there in this big, wide world, Des. I believe in you."

The look of warmth in her mother's eyes seeped right through to Desiree's heart. 

"Thank you, Mom. Now, enough about me, how long will you be in town for?"

"I'll be here for a long as you need me to be, sugar. I can stay until your flight if you want?" 

Desiree hadn't realised just how much she needed to hear that specific answer from her mother until the words came out of her mouth.

"Yeah Mom, I would really like that." 

                                                                   ***

Tae🏄💕

Meet me at Sunset

Desiree and Taehyung sat, perched atop a great rock. It was tucked in under the nearby cliffs, it's flat expanse offering a breathtaking view of the foamy sea that thrashed beneath them.

It was the perfect place to gather their thoughts, relax to the sounds of waves and squawking sea-gulls. 

The sun reflected light from the deep, blue sea far below, slowly hypnotising them both by its flickering.

"So my Mom got me this really cute set of suitcases, their this pretty pastel purple colour! You should have seen--"

"Des?" Taehyung interrupts.

"Hmm?"

"W-what if you forget about me?" 

"W- what?" 

Desiree looks at Taehyung, blindsided by the sudden question.

"What if you love it so much there and decided not to come back?" he continues on, eyes never leaving the salty depths below. 

A sea-breeze swept up, causing Des to involuntarily stiffen. She looked around nervously.

"Tae, don't be silly. I have to come back."

 It was definitely getting cooler as the night crept in and Desiree pulled her knees to her chest, hugging them.

"Are you cold?" Taehyung wrapped his thick, new hoodie around her in response as he watched her cheeks flush from the breeze. 

"Just a little.." She smiled that warm smile that Taehyung knew could turn any young, warm-blooded male's head.

His stomach somersaulted in grief over losing her.

 Seeing her smile must have signalled something strong inside of him because before Taehyung knew it, he'd positioned himself on top of her. Settled in between her legs, spread out on top of the picnic blanket.

God, it felt so good to have Desiree in his arms. Her body radiated heat, it was intoxicating – 

The light scent of her perfume and the clean, strawberry smell of her hair inebriated him. 

His arms wrapped eagerly and purposely around her dainty waist, drawing her closer to him.

"I'm going to miss you so much." Taehyung whispered.

They kissed and Des rocked her hips back and forth, getting deeper into his warmth. 

Taehyung could already feel the familiar stirring of his manhood and mentally tried to ignore any thoughts that were already clouding his judgement but—

That beautiful body of hers, so close...

Without thinking, Taehyung's hands wrapped tighter around her, feeling the warmth of her skin from underneath the thin fabric of her t-shirt, allowing him access to trace the soft curve of her supple breasts underneath.  Feeling not only their fullness but excitedly noticing how hard and playful her nipples were.

She sighed softly as she savoured his touch along with the late afternoon air. 

Taehyung turned his head and stared down into her eyes, no longer flickering with sunlight due to early onset of dusk. She smiled knowingly and strummed her small fingers through his hair.

 He slid his hands up, along her waist. Passing over and around the sides of her breasts. Gently massaging and he felt her move her head to gasp gently into his ear. 

"I've been wanting to feel your hands on me all day." 

She sucked and gently nibbled on his ear lobe. 

It was his  turn to gasp.

Desiree shifted, kissing him gently. 

Her hands went to find his and she gently pulled them away from her breasts.

Taehyung whined in disappointment as she started to get up. 

He felt a brief pang of dejection until she turned around and held out her hand. He got up and took her hand in his, letting her lead the way back to his car. 

Soon they found themselves in the quiet of Taehyung's apartment. 

The now emerging moon slightly shining down and casting her with a silver light into the bedroom. 

Desiree stopped, turned and kissed him hard.

She did so passionately and Taehyung could barely recover before tapping back into consciousness and excitedly exploring her mouth. 

His hands held her tightly as she sucked on his lower lip and gently bit it, making him moan. 

She broke the kiss and they both stood there, feeling drunk, their heads swimming.

Desiree traced the bulge in his jeans. Her hands slowly and gently massaging before moving one over his ass and squeezing. 

"Fuck! That feels good, babygirl" Taehyung choked out against her lips, feeling his arousal spurn deep within him.

She deftly unzipped his fly and worked her hands into his boxer shorts pulling out his throbbing cock, a satisfied smirk painted her face. 

She slowly started stroking it, never breaking their kiss as he moaned at the sensation of her hand engulfing his length. 

She pulled him down on top of her inviting him to lie with her as they fell in a tangled heap on the bed.  

Desiree helped Taehyung out of his shirt and began to kiss down his chest. He tilted his head back and his fingers stroked her cheek. 

Her hands grabbed his manhood again, this time around the balls as well. Taehyung stopped breathing, holding his breath in anticipation as she turned him gently onto his back and blew a stream of cold air on his sensitive cock. 

She chuckled as he squirmed with delight and then Taehyung felt the hotness of her breath engulf his pleasure... felt the pressure as she sucked on his tip, her tongue playing skilfully with the head. 

She let her hand gently slide up and down the thickness of it.  Stroking him a few times, then the warmth of her mouth engulfed him again. 

"Oh, shit Des! You are incredible!" he moans.

Her tongue and fingers worked expertly as her lips slid up and down. Taehyung's hands flew to her hair, gently pulling her down as she drove him quickly to the edge. 

He whispered her name hoarsely but as he did, she released him. 

His world was spinning, he barely felt her slide next to him. Her fingers lovingly following the outline of his pectorals and sliding their way sensually down his toned, honeyed torso.

"Kiss me.." He croaked desperately even though he didn't mean to.

And she kissed him. 

Deeply and passionately, again and again. His hands went back to her ass, shifting her on top of him. 

They kissed, expressing their passions with their lips, their tongues. 

They explored each other, his hands gliding up to her breasts and massaging the nipples. 

Finally she broke the kiss and moaning softly into the night sky, her hips ground frantically up against his needy erection.

Taehyung sighed loudly in frustration.

"This is torture, princess. Let me fuck you...I can't wait to be inside you!"

Desiree's giggles chimed into the still night air. Thrilled by the way he wanted her, knowing how badly that she wanted him too.

He began to slide his hands down to undo her shorts as well. To his surprise, she only kissed him lightly again, then stood up. 

Taehyung watched as her silver outline worked on her denim cut-offs. He could hear the zipper go down and she turned her back to him. 

She slid out of her pants, ever so slowly and in the moonlight, he could see the outline of her ass and make out the cute pair of dimples right above it at the small of her back. 

She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled as Taehyung admired the view. 

"Do you like what you see?" the young girl teased.

Taehyung bit down fiercely on his lip, feeling himself harden and throb even harder.

God, was she sexy!

"Of course, I love it." he licked his lips, savouring the view and already feeling the tight warmth of her walls around him.

"Get over here my sweet, princess and let me give you a going- away present that you'll never forget.."

She  smiled and stepped out of her remaining clothes. Crossing quickly back over to the bed to rejoin him, she straddled his hips. Taehyung could feel the alluringly soft curtains of intimate flesh and the heat of her pussy on his cock. She could feel him too- his delectable hardness as she slowly teased him at her entrance. 

His strong hands slid up her legs, but she playfully swatted them away, grinding hard against that firmness- so hot and sweet, Desiree could've sworn that she was losing her mind. 

She broke the kiss and he leaned back. Taehyung gulped as he took in her enticing beauty, enhanced by the now shining silver light of the moon streaking in through the open window.

Her breasts were perfect- adorned by wonderfully perky nipples. They heaved – raising and lowering rhythmically in unison with each breath, somehow, magically inviting him to suck and play with them.

 Taehyung's eyes swam with lust for the enchanting creature that lingered above him.

He could feel the wetness of her on his stomach and he ached to be inside her. 

Closing his eyes, Taehyung moaned out her name. 

He felt her warm body on his chest as she laid on him and kissed him again. Des sat up slowly and grabbed his pulsing shaft with one hand, parting her dripping lips with the other as she guided him into her.

They both groaned with sensation and Taehyung could feel her shudder as he filled her. 

She slowly rocked her hips and he kept his hands firmly on her waist, guiding her speed. 

She whimpered blissfully with every sweet stroke. 

She was lost in ecstasy, her speed picking up a bit as she arched her back. 

Taehyung slid his hand up and began rubbing her clit with his thumb in maddeningly small, tight circles. 

She let out a quiet scream of pleasure and her nails dug into his chest. She kept going, riding him, losing herself as he pounded into her again and again until finally, she threw her head back and screamed–

"Tae!"

"Holy shit!" He hissed in return.

He felt her whole body shudder as she came, her pussy gripping him as hard as it could as she rode. 

He moaned too, overcome by the coolness of the night air wafting in and the warmth of her body on his. 

A moment later, she collapsed in his arms and they kissed passionately again. 

Taehyung rolled her over onto her back and kissed his way down her body, taking a mental note of her breasts, her nipples, the cute indentation of her belly button, the curve of her hips, the slope of her legs – her entire body. 

He kissed his way up her legs, nibbling and teasing the inside of her thighs as she squirmed and giggled, breathless and exhausted.

He sank further down, arriving again at her womanhood – 

She smelt so womanly. Wonderfully warm and welcoming. He kissed her lips and slid his tongue in between them, flicking her clit left, right, round, up and down as his hands gently massaged her outer folds. His plump lips encircled her clit and he began sucking fervently as his fingers drove into her. 

Desiree moaned loudly again, entirely caught off guard and still oversensitive from her last orgasm. 

She didn't care who heard. 

She moaned again and again as her legs went around his head tightly. She lifted her hips off the mattress and shuddered again as she collapsed, rioting against his long, vexatious fingers . 

Taehyung's body surged with need all over again. His only desire— to be inside her. To mark her soul with his insignia and make it so that she would never want anyone but him. 

If she fucked any French prick in paris, she would only think of him while he was fucking her. He would make sure of it. 

He had her roll over. 

The evidence of her second release glistened down the insides of her thighs.

"I love it when you put that gorgeous ass on display for me, princess..." 

He got her on all fours as he slid into her again. Mesmerised by the sight of her ass bouncing on his cock with each thrust. He grabbed her ass as he drove harder into her, thrusting deep and hearing the smacking of their skin as it echoed around the sparsely furnished room, mingling with her soft, low moans. 

He delivered a swift slap to one cheek, caught up in the moment and wanting nothing more than her. 

"Ahh!" She cried out. Feeling pain and immense pleasure all at once. 

She was his goddess, his singular focus in this world and she deserved to be worshipped.

Taehyung grabbed her ass hard with both hands as his onslaught continued. 

He grunted unabashedly, sliding his hands around her waist tightly- he held her there for a moment as he thrust into her one more time before exploding inside her.

He gave her everything, all of him. 

Desiree shuddered again as he came in her. 

Finally, he collapsed next to her and they kissed again, Taehyung's fingers playfully twirling her curls.

"You're so beautiful. I've never felt this way before....about anyone."

It hurt him to say the words he was about to, but he had to—

"If you meet anybody out there, Des. I don't want to hold you back."

He bites his lip looking deep into her eyes and they shine back at him like two onyx gems in the darkness.

"Taehyung what are you saying?"

The supple pucker of her lips draws his eyes and he kisses them softly.

"I'm saying that...... I love you so much, Des."

"You..." Desiree couldn't believe her ears-  her heart blooming and breaking as she searched his face.   

"And, if that means letting you go then...." He swallowed back his tears.

She held his face firmly in her hands, eyes blazing in defiance.

"Don't be stupid, Tae. Nothing can keep me away from you. I won't forget you and I will come back for you. I belong to you, remember that. Please don't forget me...don't change your mind!"

"I won't!" Taehyung sucks in a breath surprised by the lonely tear that trickled softly to the end of his nose and fell lightly onto her lips.

"I love you too, Tae."

She pushes him down, getting lost in his kiss again. 

 It wasn't long until they both quickly fell asleep, succumbing to the night's sounds, warm in each other's arms and completely oblivious to two low headlights shining steadily into the driveway and the angered stranger who sat inside, jaw clenched— watching Taehyung's every move and waiting. 

                                                            ***

                                      🌴 I hope you enjoyed x 🌴

              Please remember to vote and comment along the way!

                                                    ✨ BJF ✨

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

Fake love ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ :)

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

103K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
508K 15.9K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
180K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...