Why Can't You Say It? || SaTz...

נכתב על ידי misomina

[book 1] Minatozaki Sana and Zhou Tzuyu. The perfect couple, wouldn't you say? But what if this perfect coupl... עוד

prologue
1; the stories they tell
2; gangnam
3; scandals
4; interruptions
6; instagram
7; rain
8; hospital smells and deep talks
9; awake
10; no
11; let's have a discussion
12; drunk and alive
13; to have and to hold
14; tired
15; there's nothing i can do [FC]
16; stop it
17; secret (?)
18; bae nari (i)
19; bae nari (ii)
20; bae nari (iii)
21; the night
22; a time skip
23; it goes downhill from here
24; for starters
25; time to move on
recap chapter
26; this isn't right
27; my first goodbye
28; i woke up
29; we are mature
30; brick by brick
[PREVIEW] book 2 is out!

5; sunday

6.1K 279 207
נכתב על ידי misomina

Sana entered the small cafe, her eyes scanning the restaurant for the tall brown haired girl.

"Excuse me, ma'am, you seem confused." A shorter girl approached Sana. "Is there anyone in particular that you're looking for?"

Sana nodded her head as she continued looking around.

"Yeah. Have you seen a tall brown haired girl, um-" Sana looked at her name tag. "Chaeyoung. Have you seen her around, Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung nodded her head. "She came in here earlier. Not sure if she's still here though. I'll check upstairs."

She turned around, but stopped when she felt someone grabbing her wrist.

"No, I'll go look for her myself." Sana let go of the small girl's arm and went upstairs.

"Sana." Tzuyu called out from a table in the corner of the top floor. "Sit down." She patted the chair beside her.

"So what did you want to meet me for?" Sana asked as she sat down.

"Well, it's about our whole 'scandal' thing." Tzuyu gulped. "I was thinking that we say..."

"That we say we're actually dating?" Sana chuckled. "I was about to ask you the same thing."

Tzuyu gave a slight smile. "Great minds think alike."

Sana nodded her head as the air was filled with awkward silence. Tzuyu looked out of the window and Sana looked down at her shoes.

There was a small sound of the wind breaking in as the two girls kept quiet, unable to start a conversation.

"So-" Sana began.

"Excuse me." Someone chimed in.

The two girls looked up to see the face of Mina, wearing a uniform.

"Min-" Sana began, but was kicked in the shin by Mina. "Hey!"

"Anyways," Mina slyly grinned. "How can I help you today?"

Tzuyu looked suspiciously at the pair and shook her head.

"Um, I'll just get an iced americano I guess. You don't have any chocolate milk. What about you, Sana?"

Sana scowled as she rubbed her shin. "I'll have the same." She looked up at Mina. "I'll go pay downstairs, if you don't mind. Tzuyu, wait here."

"Sure." Tzuyu raised an eyebrow as she nodded her head.

*********

"What the heck do you think you're doing?!" Sana screeched at the younger. "Are you intentionally trying to spy on my date?"

Mina raised her eyebrows, smiling.

"Date?" Mina cackled. "Can't believe you're going so fast with her, Sana?" She smirked as she poured the cold drink into the cup.

"No! I didn't mean that!" Sana protested.

Mina leaned forwards.

"So what do you mean?"

Sana huffed as she tried to explain, but to no avail. Mina handed over the two drinks and tapped a few buttons on the till.

"That'll be 9,200 won please." Mina looked up at Sana. "Card or cash?"

"Cash." Sana fiddled through her pocket. "Anyways, it's not a date. It's a meeting. Apparently she thinks the same way I do." Sana handed her the money.

"And that is?" Mina quizzed as she placed the money into the till and gathered up change.

"That we release an article about how Tzuyu and I are dating. We keep it going for a while and then once all my scandals have died down, we break it up."

"Did she agree to the break up part?"

Sana rubbed her neck. "Well, not yet. But I'm sure she will. I mean, she would never want to stay with me."

"Sana, she's such a nice and quiet girl, don't break her heart."

"And you would know that because?"

"Because she's a regular customer at this café. I talk to her quite often because she comes alone." Mina handed the coins to Sana. "Your change is 800 won."

Sana threw the coins into her purse and grabbed the americanos.

"Thanks."

Mina nodded her head as Sana walked back up the stairs, teetering as she almost lost her balance.

"So what was that all about?" Mina felt a small tap on her shoulder.

"Ah, just some drama between Sana and Tzuyu." Mina smiled at Chaeyoung. "I love being friends with both of them."

"And why?" Chaeyoung questioned.

"Because I feel like cupid. Yes, I may be a third wheel, but I'm helping them get closer. I bet one day they'll actually date." Mina sighed. "I hope I'll find my future soulmate soon."

Chaeyoung clicked her tongue. "Same. Here, let me help you with that." Chaeyoung called out as Mina began to clear up the table.

The smaller worker took the plates and balanced them on her arm as she walked to the kitchen.

"What happened to your ex anyways?"

"Who?"

"Dahyun, Mina." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "Who else would I be talking about?"

"Ah, Dahyun. Nothing much, we ended on good terms. We just didn't feel the spark we felt when we first started out." Mina chuckled lightly.

"Now that I think about it, most of my relationships end because I don't feel the same love I used to feel for that person. Maybe that's why I'm trying to not catch feelings anymore."

"I see." Chaeyoung muttered.

"What about you?" Mina asked.

Chaeyoung shook her head and smiled a little. She grabbed a plate and started washing it, trying to divert the conversation. Mina leaned in closer.

"You can't avoid my question, Chaeng."

"I can if I try." She smirked. Mina sighed and grabbed a dirty plate and began washing it alongside Chae.

"Since you don't want to answer my question, I'll be stuck beside you until you answer me."

"I don't mind." Chaeyoung chuckled as she dried the plate. "You can stay here as long as you want. You'll just be doing extra work."

"But just tell me!" Mina groaned.

"Why do you want to know, anyways?"

Mina paused as she thought about it. "Because I want to know you. You seem like a nice person but I can't break through your bulletproof glass."

Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders. "I'm just a quiet person towards people I'm not familiar with. Besides, you've been washing that plate for the past two minutes. Maybe move onto another plate."

Mina blushed as she dried the plate and stacked it up.

"Why don't we hang out sometime?" Mina grabbed another plate. "How about tuesday, this week."

"What time?"

"2pm. At the Han river. We'll have a picnic and we can tell each other stories."

"Stories?" Chae laughed. "You make it sound as if we're little kids."

"I know you're little, but what am I?"

Chaeyoung splashed Mina with water as Mina screamed.

"Hey!"

*********

Sana balanced carefully as she made her way to the table.

"What took you so long?" Tzuyu asked as she took her drink. "You were gone for like, ages."

Sana smiled as she sat down. "Ah, nothing much. Anyways, I think we both agree on this whole dating thing right. It's not as if we're actually going to be hanging out together." Sana took a sip from her straw.

"As if I'd date you, princess. You're too - well, bubbly for me." Tzuyu brushed her hair aside.

"So after my scandals clear up, we break up, right?"

"Right. Of course. We need to get our managers in on this, right?" Tzuyu stared at Sana.

"Yeah. And stop staring at me like that, you're creeping me out."

"You have an eyelash on your cheek." Tzuyu pointed it out. "Here, let me help." She said as she leaned over and quickly picked the eyelash. "Make a wish."

Sana closed her eyes and mouthed a few words.

I wish...

And the eyelash blew away.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

18.1K 1.1K 20
Tzuyu is living two lives. She is a boring teenage student as well as a prestigious superhero. Sana's encounter with said hero has made both of their...
55.5K 1.7K 16
Tzuyu is a guy here! Including Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. And everybody is the same age. Tzuyu with his dashing looks, never fail to melt teen...
110K 4.9K 11
Another typical story of strangers. *lol* One is a Photographer under JYP Entertainment named, Chou Tzuyu, and the other is one of the members of the...
28K 1K 87
When Minatozaki Sanas heart gets broken, She promises to never fall in love again, however her friends convince her to find a rebound relationship in...