How to Hit a Home Run - Chris...

بواسطة brandnewb

Kat Bledsoe has been the best in everything throughout her life, but Christian thinks she's really overrated... المزيد

Last Time That I Checc'd
Till I Tap Out
Dude, Just Be Nice
Daddy You Fine As
I Got so Drunk That
Don't Start
Rick Ross Bodied This Hoe
Homerun Hit/World Champion Shotgun
The Body Issue
Triggered
A Warm Wisconsin Welcome
CY Skips Second Base
Slippery When Wett
1st Base, Finally!
Red Carpet Couple
Baby Puttin on for the City
Feel it too
Third Wheel Life
EX
CY Doesn't Skip 2nd Base
Promise? Promise
LDR
Don't Worry Bout it Sweetheart
Natty
Escape from LA
Ellen's Burning Questions
In Your Eyes
Hardest to Love
Belli Bomb
Until I Bleed Out
Save Your Tears
Who is Ava Connors?
Right Field Feels Like Home
Lamborghini Mercy
The 2nd Annual Baker Mayfield 4th of July Bash
T'was the Night Before the Olympics
Going for the Gold
Babe?
Final Goodbye
Not Alone
Top 2 and She's Not 2
The One Where CY Finds Out
Jordan Year
On to Game 7
All the Sex on Replay
I Saw the Signs
Endgame
Organized Chaos
Epilogue
The End of an Era
Fourth Time's the Charm?

A King Size Bed Big Enough for 2

3.6K 61 36
بواسطة brandnewb

Kat takes a few practice swings that Holland sets for her. She makes sure to swing pretty hard to remind her former teammates that she's still the best player in the gym. The girls from University of Oklahoma keep a constant glare on their faces and watch Kat making sure she knows how much they hate her for leaving the school for Wisconsin. Kat does her best to tune it out, but it is hard with all the things running through her head. Like that this is her first volleyball game in eight months, she's playing all her former best friends, there's several thousand people here to see, and Christian is no where to be seen.

Coach Sheffield calls the team back to the line to finish stretches while OU takes the court to hit. Kat jogs in place for a few minutes and then does stretches to open her hips and stretch her hamstrings. Out of the corner of her eye as she jumps sideways she sees a very familiar dark head enter the gym and head to the seats on the side of the court. Kat had made sure Christian would be sitting front and center to watch her work.

He looked cute in green pants and a black shirt. Kat smiles to herself not caring to hide how happy sure is that Christian is here. After their conversation last week she really feels like she's known him, but even that is weird because since they met she's felt like she's known him her whole life.

Kat slyly stretches her way over to the court side seats and does a lunge and twist in front of Christian.

Christian puts his legs out and tries to push Kat over while in the lunge, but she is too strong and pushes back, "Oh sorry, didn't see you there." Christian jokes as Kat goes into a deep side lunge to hide the fact that she's actually here to talk to him.

"Right, I know I'm pretty invisible." Kat jokes back causing a smile to cross Christian's face.

"How are you feeling?" Christian asks noticing a look of stress all over her face and throughout her body.

Kat lets out a sigh and stretches up, "Like I need to get this game over with. I'm tired of this fake beef the media has created for us and I just want to have fun and play some ball."

Christian nods understanding what she's going through, "You'll be fine just stay focused on having fun." He offers as encouragement not really knowing how best to talk to her and wanting to make sure he doesn't make her mad again. Especially when she's already stressed out.

Kat smiles at Christian, "Thanks that's a good reminder."

Christian stands and gives her a quick hug and an encouraging smile before Kat jogs back to her team. She gets into the center of the circle and begins hyping her fellow teammates up. Christian smiles seeing the stress melt away as her friends surround her. It is clear that Kat is the heart and soul of this team.

They stand for the National Anthem and then the intro the starting line up. Kat's name is called along with many of her accomplishments and a hype video of her being an amazing volleyball player plays on the overhead. She jogs over hugs her coach and then goes to shake the OU coach's hand, but she refuses to acknowledge Kat. Kat scowls and says a few words to the OU coach that Christian knows were not kind. She heads back to the service line and waits for the game to start.

OU serves to Wisconsin and the ball is set up perfectly for Kat to approach hard and fast, jumping full height over the double block OU has put up and slam the ball right in front of the ten foot line like it was one of the easiest things she's ever done.

Kat flips the other team off.

"Yellow card! Number seven!" The game official calls out.

Kat nods knowing she deserved that. Christian knows that some are worried she's gonna have a bad attitude all night, but he knows she just had to get that little shade out and she would be fine for the rest of the game.

Christian watches intently as Kat runs impressive plays, digs balls, runs after shanks, serves several aces in a row, and even makes some very impressive saves. She is the top player in the building that is for sure and can clearly be seen by everyone in here.

It is a little concerning to see how many guys literally came to watch her, but Christian tries not to focus on that knowing that it would just make him upset. And for what reason? To have to remind himself that they're just friends.

Wisconsin takes down OU in three and makes a handy win of their season opener.

Kat and him make eye contact after she high fives all the other players and coaches, "I'll be right back!" She yells across the gym and heads into the locker room celebrating with her teammate.

About 30 minute paterona Kat comes jogging out to the court, which is now empty except for Christian who still sits patiently waiting for his favorite girl. He looks up with a smile as Kat attempts to pull her hoodie on over her head and continue to run towards Christian. The excitement from not only the huge win, but also knowing that Christian actually came to see her is apparent everywhere on her body.

Kat smiles widely her hair still in two braids from her game and face still a little red and sweaty. Christian thought she looked amazing as he stood up to hug her. Kat launches herself into his out stretched arms and wraps her legs around his body. She pulls back to look at his face and weirdly has a very strong urge to kiss him, which came from no where, but she pushes the urge away.

"Hi," She breathes and smiles.

"Hey," Christian smiles back and sets her down. "Oh! I got you these." Christian turns as picks up two dozen of the biggest red roses Kat has ever seen in her life.

Kat accepts the bouquet and hugs him again, "Wow thank you this is so sweet."

"I wasn't sure if you were a flower type of girl, but Baker mentioned you always go flowers after a game at OU so..." Christian trails off trying to down play his action and also not be awkward at the same time.

"Yeah my brothers always got them for me. Thank you." Kat smiles and Christian sees the little bit of pain flash in her eyes as she remembers something good about her now dead brothers, but it is quickly replaced with pure joy and contentment as she smells the roses.

Christian swallows deeply seeing the way her eyes close and how pleasant she looks with those flowers, "Well you wanna go eat or something?" He asks trying to distract himself from all the feelings he has after seeing her play.

"Kat!" A female voice yells from across the gym.

Kat turns and smiles offering Holland a nod, "Wassup?"

"Party at AGR tonight?" She posses her statement as both a question and a request.

Kat shakes her head, "Nah man I'm already sore and I gotta go to Milwaukee tomorrow, but can you come take a picture of Christian and I?"

Holland nods and jogs over to them not questioning her friend and why she was going to Milwaukee. Deep down all her close friends knew that something is going on between her and Christian and honestly everyone is tired of them beating around the bush.

Holland snaps the photo and says her goodbyes to both Kat and Christian.

"So, yes to eating, but do you want to just do that in Milwaukee?" Kat asks Christian with a hope that he'll pick up on what she's hinting at.

"Uhh, yeah that's fine, but do you want to just spend the night and we can just get to the field tomorrow?" Christian says very aware that Kat has just set him up to offer her a place to stay with him.

"Yeah that is perfect, but I have to go home really quick. Want to text me where we're eating and I can meet you there?" Kat offers and Christian nods as they head out of the gym to their cars.

...

Kat follows Christian inside his massive top floor penthouse that overlooks the city of Milwaukee. She goes to the window and looks around, "This is nice, this is nice."

"Oh I see they letting anybody in." A deep voice jokes from the kitchen.

Kat turns with a smile to see Baker and jumps to hug him. Christian had mentioned he was at the penthouse and had gotten in really late.

"Sorry I missed the game I also had a game."

"No worries buddy just happy you're here. I miss you."

"Miss you too. Are you staying here tonight?" He asks and looks over her shoulder at Christian with raised eyebrows wondering if he's ruining something. Christian shakes his head letting Baker know that he was not planning on making THE MOVE yet.

"Yeah I cashing out on the couch." Kat smiles.

Baker frowns, "Sorry Kat I got the couch, but you can share Yeli's king size bed." He laughs and Kat shrugs not caring.

"Just don't touch my feet." She threatens and heads to the bedroom.

SO JUST CURIOUS HOW MUCH ARE WE WANTING ME TO WRITE IF KAT HOOKS UP WITH SOMEONE LIKE DO WE WANT PG, PG-13, OR THAT GOOD GOOD R RATED ACTIONS? LEMME KNOW PLS.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

22.4K 1.1K 18
В главных ролях: Вероника-Царь крипипасты(за неё автор играет) Скай-влюблён в Царя(нет) Тоби-друг Царя Фрост-братан Царя Слендер-холопишка Царя Тим...
12.9K 143 62
Chloe Moseley is slightly obsessed with hockey, more specifically, The Dallas Stars, even more specifically, Tyler Seguin. What happens when her hiji...
12.5K 475 100
Celeste was born to be a star, the brightest in the celestial plains in the brightest part of the galaxy. She was a star that had become lost in all...
54.3K 706 16
Will distance drift Cody and Madeline apart? Or will it bring them closer? Completed December 6, 2017 ✓