The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

By GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... More

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra

1.9K 66 36
By GoldenFang17

All Might and the Four-armed Nomu clashed at each other, both creating enormous shockwaves around the USJ. Inosuke continued his rampage on taking down the villains and carefully knocking them down.

'Damn! If killing is allowed in this world, maybe this is already done by now!' Inosuke thought while clashing against the other villains.

Flashback

"What?! I can't kill anyone in this world?! Including the bad guys?!" Inosuke asked.

"Yes. Unlike the old modern world you lived, in here, the Government now has their eyes on every establishment here in this country. Which means, every movement you or everyones do, they can see it. So, I am going to train you on how to knock down your enemies without killing them." Hagari said.

"Gah! Fine! I will just knock them out so bad!" Inosuke said.

Flashback Ended

"H-Hey! That new student, he is so good at fighting! How does he get used to that one?" Kirishima asked.

"Just stop getting amazed by that weird! Let's make this bastard pin down as long as the help arrives." Katsuki said.

"Hahaha! You think you can pin me down so easily?" Kurogiri asked as his body suddenly enlarged and his shadow scattered all around them.

"Wh-What's this?!" Momo cried.

"From here then, I'll send you now to the places where you'll be resting for good!" Kurogiri said as he teleports everyone except Nezuko away from the entrance of USJ and sending them away to the zones of the USJ. Nezuko ran off quicker than everyone to avoid herself getting teleported.

"What?! How did you?!" Kurogiri grunted.

Nezuko's eyes starts to change into her demon eyes and slashed her wrists to bleed some blood into it and flames suddenly gushed into her hands.

"You're not getting away from here, villain!" Nezuko said as she stomps the ground, making a fighting stance against Kurogiri.

'Just how strong this girl is? I'll just teleport her away from here and return back to Shigaraki.' Kurogiri thought.

Everyone was sent randomly to the different zones around USJ. Katsuki and Kirishima were both sent in the ruins Zone. While, Izuku, Tsuyu, and Mineta were sent in the Shipwreck zone. Momo, Jiro and Denki were sent in the Mountain Zone, Tokoyami and Koda in the Windstorm Zone, Shoto and Hagakure in the Landslide Zone, and Ojiro in the Fire Zone. The remaining students like Mina, Aoyama, Sato, Shoji, Sero, Uraraka, and Nezuko were the ones left to face Kurogiri.

"N-Nezuko! Wh-What are you going to do?!" Thirteen asked.

"Sensei, leave the rest to us. We'll defeat this villain for good." Nezuko said.

"Hey, I like that fighting spirit of yours but, can we just run away and make All Might and Aizawa sensei handle this one?" Sero asked.

"Don't be a coward! If you want to be a hero, better act like one and don't rely on others!" Nezuko yelled.

'Scary!' Everyone thought.

"If no one's gonna assist me, then I'll go all by myself!" Nezuko said as she charged into Kurogiri and the villain now unleashes a Warp for Nezuko to enter. Nezuko flashed behind Kurogiri and found a metal part of Kurogiri's body and punches it with her flaming fist.

"Gaah!! How did you?!" Kurogiri cried.

"I observed where you're weakpoints are when the explosive guy and red-hair attacked you. When I saw this metal part of yours, I started an assumption that this one is your main weakpoints. And I am right." Nezuko replied.

"Such good observation skills you have! But, how about I'll make you suffer like All Might does?!" Kurogiri asked as he creates a huge warp for Nezuko and Nezuko now starts to get dragged down by the warp.

"Nezuko!" Uraraka yelled. The remainkng 1-A students now attacks Kurogiri to prevent Nezuko being send away by the villain. Sero uses his Quirk to wrap it around Nezuko and by the help of Sato's strength, they pulled the demon from the warp. Mina, Aoyama, and Uraraka both attacked the weakpoint of Kurogiri but the villain suddenly disappeared by his Quirk.

"Damn! Where did he go?!" Sero asked.

"He escaped from us. But, the important thing now is, Nezuko was safe." Sato said.

"Thank you, everyone." Nezuko said.

Kurogiri now teleports back into Shigaraki who is watching the battle of All Might and Nomu from the sidelines. Aizawa can be seen still fending the villains away from going to the exits of USJ and to avoid them get into the students.

"Shigaraki, I have a bad news for you. One student has escaped and that's because of these brats who pinned me down." Kurogiri said.

"What?! You... if you're not our warping gate, I should've disintegrated you!" Shigaraki roared.

"If the heroes came here before All Might fall into the Nomu's hands, it's Game Over then. Maybe we should go back if that happens." Shigaraki added. Mineta heard this from afar as they are still dealing with the villains in the Shipwreck Zone.

"Midoriya, Tsuyu! I heard that the villains will retreat as the pro heroes come in here. We're gonna be saved!" Mineta exclaimed.

"Yeah. Good thing to hear but, first, we need to get rid of this villains around us. Kero." Asui said.

'What should I do? If these villains overpower us because of their numbers and their capabilities of their Quirks in the water, were done before the heroes arrive. Izuku, think, think!' Izuku thought.

"Come on, brats! We're tired of waiting for you to come. So hurry up and come here nicely to us!" One villain said.

"I'll rip you to shreds if you don't listen to us!" Another villain said.

"You'll still rip us if we're going to follow your orders, moron!" Mineta yelled. The three students didn't notice that some villains from underwater started to climb upwards the boat where they're hiding.

"The villains are now slowly approaching us, Midoriya. What's the plan, Kero?" Asui asked.

"Here's the plan." Izuku said as he whispers something to Asui and Mineta. Mineta starts to cry after hearing Izuku's plan.

"A-Are you serious?!" Mineta cried.

"There's no way we can escape in here if we're just gonna stay and hide until the heroes alive. Remember, we are also aspiring heroes as well. We show to these villains that we're not going down without a fight!" Izuku said.

"Such fighting words you have, Midoriya. Well.... uhm... fine!!" Mineta yelled.

"I'm gonna count to ten, if you're not going to come here and face us, you'll be killed mercilessly, are we clear for that?!" The villains asked. Izuku now jumps from the boat and flickers his finger in the middle of the water and creating a hole of it.

"Smash!!" Izuku yelled as the force of his One For All now blasted into the middle of the water and creates a whirlpool on it.

"Tsuyu, now!" Izuku yelled. Asui jumps high and uses her tongue to take Izuku away from falling off the water. Mineta now looks at the group of villains who are now starting to get drown.

"Here, take this!" Mineta yelled while throwing sticky balls from his head and making the villains stick to each other as they meet themselves in the middle of the whirlpool.

"Hey! What's this sticky thing?!" One Villain cried.

"This is too hard to remove, damnit!" Another villain yelled.

"You guys are so amazing!" Asui said as they escape the Shipwreck zone with success. The scene now changed to Shoto who freezes every villain he sees around him and making them unable to use their Quirks first.

"Such a shame you'll lose to kids like us." Shoto uttered while walking away from the villains.

"Just how strong this kid is?!" One Villain asked.

"He is a monster! Monster!" Another villain cried.

'Todoroki is so strong and cool as always!' Hagakure thought while walking past through the frozen villains. Kirishima and Katsuki were both blasting punches and explosions to the villains around them while the number of the villains in the Ruins Zone increases.

"Tch! There's no stop to them!" Kirishima said.

"Well then, if these extras want to get hurt so bad, then so be it!" Katsuki said as he charged into the nearest villain on his sight and blasts them away.

"Hey, don't be such a show off!" Kirishima yelled as he follows Katsuki who now started to cause a rampage against the villains. Momo, Denki, and Jiro were now stucked in the Mountain Zone as the villains ambushed them after taking down some numbers from them.

"Hey! What's your Quirk by the way?" Jiro asked.

"Well, I can charge out electricity from my body but when my-" Denki was stopped by Jiro.

"Fine then! Prove yourself to us then!" Jiro said while blasting the villains away by her Quirk.

"How should I?" Denki asked. A villain now jumped behind him and as he touches Kaminari's hands, he started to get electrocute by Denki.

"Oh, I can really be useful then!" Denki said.

'Moron!' The two girls thought.

"I have a plan! Momo, can you create a huge cloth for us two? Then Kaminari will electrify them all?" Jiro asked.

"That's a good idea-WHAT?!" Denki yelled.

"Fair enough!" Momo said as she creates a huge cloth from her stomach and now throws it in the air to make themselves covered from the electricity.

"Kaminari, now!" Jiro yelled.

"Indiscriminate Discharge 1,300,000 Volts! Denki yelled as he released a huge amount of electricity from his body and paralyzing a great number of villains. After doing this, Denki now acts like a dumb and raised two thumbs up in the air like an idiot.

"Yey!..." Denki said while floating in the air.

"Well, he just knocked them down." Momo said as her upper body is now exposed.

"Hey! Don't you dare peek here, Moron! Your clothes..." Jiro yelled on Denki who walks past through them.

"That's all right. I can make one, you know." Momo cheerfully said.

'Izuku, I hope you're fine.' Momo thought.

The students from every zone in the USJ successfully got rid of the villains. All Might now was thrown away by the Nomu whose tentacles now transformed into sharp sickles.

"How can this thing move so fast?" All Might asked.

"All Might, what can you say about our greatest invention? The Anti-Symbol of Peace, the Nomu! This guy has Quirks like Shock Absorption and Super Regeneration as well! This thing can move in the same speed you have, All Might." Shigaraki said.

"Well, thank you for the tip! Now I know how to defeat this guy!" All Might said. Before he makes a sudden move, Kurogiri now uses his Warp to trap All Might into it and unabling him to move. The Nomu now dashed into All Might and started to punch the Symbol of Peace like a punching bag.

"All Might!!" Aizawa yelled while seeing All Might getting tortured by the Nomu. He looked at Inosuke if he can still fight more if he's alone all by himself.

'Since you brat decided to fight with us, I'll leave the rest to you.' Aizawa thought as he left Inosuke and ran towards where All Might is.

"Huh? Why did he leave me alone? Well then, I can finally start to create a rampage from here now! Fang One, Devour!" Inosuke yelled as he dashed into the villains and slashed them like a clipper. The students are watching the battle from the exits of the USJ and seeing the happenings from there.

"No! All Might's getting beaten up!" Mina cried.

"All Might, please fight back!" Sato said.

"Look at Inosuke, he is dealing the villains all by himself!" Shoji said. Nezuko starts to heal Thirteen by her Blood Demon Art and Thirteen's fatal wounds starts to get recover by the help of Nezuko's Quirk.

"T-Thank you... Nezuko. I owe one from you..." Thirteen uttered.

"No need to. I just did my work as a student and an aspiring hero." Nezuko replied with a smile.

"Cute..." Thirteen uttered.

Inosuke still continued to slash his blade towards the villains when suddenly, a villain with a gun-type Quirk fired bullets behind Inosuke and making him bleed alot.

"Inosuke!!" The students cried.

"Inosuke! You idiot!" Nezuko yelled.

"Hahahaha! Do you think this can hurt me alot?!" Inosuke asked as the bullets which have hitten Inosuke starts to get spewed out by his body and his bleeding started to stop slowly.

"H-How did you do that?!" The Gun-Type Quirk user asked.

"Hahaha! I'm a beast, you know! But I possess some incredible healing and enhanced defense as well! Fear me, bastards!" Inosuke yelled as he punched the villain away and breaking his whole face like a minced meat.

'Inosuke has granted a new power from Hagari. But that power still can't be compared to my regeneration abilities. If he gets bulldozed by that big ugly guy, his regeneration will work slower than before.' Nezuko thought.

Aizawa arrives at the scene where All Might is and still was being tortures by the Nomu. He looks for Kurogiri who is still activating his Quirk away from the scene. He then finds him and erases Kurogiri's Quirk, making All Might break free from the warp, but was kicked by the Nomu in the body and sends him away.

"All Might received six hundred and fifty seven punches from Nomu. What a pityful performance for the Nomu." Shigaraki uttered.

"Eraserhead! You...!" Kurogiri grunted. Nomu saw Eraserhead now staring at Kurogiri and now appears before him and punches him in the face, Aizawa on the other hand, has no time to block the attack because of erasing Kurogiri's Quirk and because the Nomu's intense speed.

"What an unfortunate opportunity for you, Eraserhead. You chose to die before All Might, don't you? Nomu, kill." Shigaraki said while pointing his finger at Aizawa. The Nomu looked at Aizawa and grips his head firmly and his tentacles starts to slash his body. Aizawa uses his remaining strength and his scarf to catch one tentacle of the Nomu to reduce the damage he is taking from the beast.

'I can't breathe... Someone...help...' Aizawa thought. Two shadows can be seen above the Nomu as Nezuko and Inosuke now starts to launch an attack from above and successfully lands a direct hit to the Nomu's neck.

"Yes! I hit him! I hit him!" Inosuke yelled.

"Inosuke, watch out for the tentacles! They have the same speed and abilities as Muzan's tentacles has!" Nezuko said.

"I know!" Inosuke said.

'Did I heard it right? They mentioned him? Don't tell me... This kids are from the old modern era!' Shigaraki thought. The Nomu throws Aizawa into the ground, breaking some parts of his head and body and looks at the two students who attacked him.

"Hey! How did you know about Muzan?!" Shigaraki asked.

"Crap! Hey, better be careful at uttering someone's names!" Inosuke scolded.

"Oh, pardon me-" Nezuko was stopped when the Nomu's tentacles hits Nezuko in the body and sends her away.

"Nezuko! You!-" Inosuke was punched by the Nomu and grabbed his foot and bashes his body back and fourth. The Nomu throws the body of Inosuke and created a huge roar in the entire USJ, making everyone cry in pain.

"Wh-What's with this noise?!" Mina asked.

"I-I can't hear well!" Asui said as she, Midoriya, and Mineta now returned to their classmates in the exits.

"Tsuyu, Mineta, Midoriya!" Sato called.

The Nomu's roars were stopped as All Might punches him from below and breaking his neck a bit. He avoids the tentacles of the monster which now launches into him and now flashed above the Nomu to bash his head.

"This is for torturing me so bad!" All Might yelled. He punches the Nomu in the body many times like a machine gun.

"This is for hurting Aizawa!" All Might said. He is about to launch a huge punch from his arm but the tentacles were able to strangled All Might up and the Nomu punches All Might to the body where his injury is.

"All Might!" Izuku cried from the exits. Before the Nomu launch an attack to All Might, all the tentacles were slashed away by Inosuke who just stood up after being thrown off like a ragdoll by the Nomu.

"You demon... I'll terminate you so bad!!" Inosuke yelled as he ran towards the Nomu.

"Inosuke, no!" Nezuko cried but it was too late, the Nomu flashed in front of Inosuke and punches the boar-headed student in the body, breaking all of his ribs and some of his lungs and kidneys. Inosuke lost his consciousness as the Nomu now kicks him away from the scene and sends his body into the exits of USJ.

"Score! Good strike, Nomu. Now, Nomu, kill!" Shigaraki said as he points his finger to All Might.

'Oh, crap! I really need to recover yet! This is bad!' All Might thought. The Nomu flashed before All Might and as it lands a double fist smash into him, Nezuko suddenly stops it with her two flaming fists.

"Young... Nezuko!..." All Might grunted while spewing blood.

"I'll handle this one, sensei! Take time to unleash one final blow for this one!" Nezuko said.

"B-But...!" All Might uttered.

"Sensei! Trust me!" Nezuko said with a smile.

"Yeah!" All Might said. Nezuko and the Nomu now started to create a fistfight towards each other. Nezuko matches now the speed and strength of the Nomu which has lost its tentacles. Everyone now has gathered in the exits of USJ and sees the battle between Nezuko and the Nomu.

"Hey... Is she fighting that thing, barehandedly?!" Mineta asked.

"Just how strong Nezuko is?!" Jiro asked.

"Izuku!" Momo yelled on Izuku and hugs him tight.

"Are you all right?! Did you get hurt or what?" Momo asked out of worry.

"I'm fine. I just... broke my finger again." Izuku nervously said.

"Idiot! I told you to be careful always, idiot!" Momo cried.

"Are we just gonna watch here and let that new student defeat that guy all by herself? Let's go!" Shoto said.

"Don't tell me what to do, icy bastard!" Katsuki yelled.

"Hey! Both of you, stop!" Thirteen scolded, making the two stop.

"I hate to say this, but only that two kids can take on that beast. Please stay down!" Thirteen yelled, making the two grunt and watch the battle. Nezuko lands three punches in the Nomu's body and one kick to the head.

'The Nomu's tentacles will regenerate after five minutes. If those tentacles will rise from its back once again, its Game Over for that bitch!' Shigaraki thought.

'His tentacles aren't showing up but they're regenerating! I need to hold more longer and All Might, please hurry up!' Nezuko thought. Nezuko missed one punch to the Nomu and as a result, she was punched in the stomach and her back was bashed by the Nomu, making her spinal cord break and buries her alive to the ground. The Nomu bombards a huge amount of punches to Nezuko who somehow uses her right arm to block all the Nomu's punches.

'I can't hold anymore!... All Might!...' Nezuko thought. Before the Nomu lands a huge blow into Nezuko, All Might now flashed into the Nomu and delivers many punches on the Nomu like a machinegun and starts to destroy the shock absorption the Nomu has.

"Forgive me, young Nezuko, I was still recovering myself for one last time! Nomu, here I go!" All Might yelled. The Nomu's body started to get burned from the outside as All Might's punches created a pressure into its body and unables the monster to regenerate and to absorb some attacks.

"Your Quirk isn't shock nullification, but is Shock Absorption! Which means, there's a limit into your body! Made to defeat me? If you can withstand me at 100%... Then I'll force you to surrender from beyond that!" All Might yelled as he now overpowers the Nomu, and throws it away.

'He is giving his all. Even he is bleeding... He is now... using more than 100% of his power!' Izuku thought.

"He is now taking on the beast all by himself! Let's go, All Might!" Kirishima yelled.

"Go for it, All Might!" Hagakure yelled.

"All Might!" Everyone yelled.

"Thank you, everyone! Hey villain! Have you ever heard of these words?! Go beyond! Plus Ultra!!" All Might yelled as he launched his final punch into the Nomu and creates a huge smoke from it. A shockwave blasted through the entire USJ, causing some parts of it to shatter and to collapse from the force it released. Everyone covered themselves to avoid getting thrown away by the powerful punch that All Might released. Everything went back to normal and the smoke starts to fade away.

"Hey! Did he defeat it?" Ojiro asked.

"I hope he did!" Mineta yelled.

"Please... All Might... survive at least!" Izuku uttered. The smoke now starts to fade away when suddenly, the Nomu's body has a huge hole into it and its four arms blocked the punch of All Might to reduce the damage he should've received from the hero.

"N-No way!" All Might said.

"Hahahaha! Do you think he is going to be useless when he lost all of his tentacles? Then what's the purpose of his arms?!" Shigaraki asked. The Nomu's tentacles started to grow once again and now, it formed into huge wrecking ball from it.

"H-Hey! That guy is still standing! And is that, a huge wrecking ball?!" Jiro asked.

"All eight tentacles were gathered to create a huge wrecking ball into it. All Might!" Izuku yelled as he charged into the battlefield.

"Midoriya!" Everyone yelled.

"That damned nerd!" Katsuki yelled while chasing Izuku.

"This is bad!" Kirishima yelled while chasing Izuku as well. Shoto used his ice to move faster to chase Izuku. The Nomu punches All Might away towards the stairs to the exit and blasted Izuku and the others from it.

"Young... Midoriya... everyone!" All Might grunted in pain and holding his injury which is bleeding too much.

"Nomu, roar." Shigaraki said. The Nomu now starts to open its mouth and makes its chin reach the waist part of his body and now creates a huge shockwave roar from its mouth to send it towards the Class 1-A and to All Might.

"Whoever gets hit by that, will be skinned alive! No one can survive that kind of roar from the Nomu! Farewell brats, farewell, All Might." Shigaraki said. The villains now celebrated as they see the shockwave now charging towards All Might and the students.

'Everyone... forgive me... I failed you all!' All Might thought. He grabbed Izuku, Katsuki, Kirishima, and Shoto and hugged them all to embrace the shockwave.

"Die!!" The villains yelled.

The shockwave was suddenly erased away before it reaches All Might and the others. All Might still close his eyes in hopes to receive the final blow from the Nomu, the same goes for the Class 1-A from the exits as well. The villains were shocked including Shigaraki when they saw three tall men who raised their arms forward and blocked the said attack. The Class 1-A opened their eyes and saw Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Giyu blocked the shockwave from the Nomu.

(Imagine them as Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Giyu who did the same pose as these admirals do)

"Zenitsu!" Uraraka yelled.

"Tanjiro!" Denki added.

"G-G-Giyu...?" Aizawa uttered while holding his injury.

"They did such an enjoyable activity here without us, huh?" Zenitsu asked.

"Such annoying thugs." Giyu added. Tanjiro lowered his head and gritted his teeth hard after seeing all of his surroundings.

"We will destroy everyone in here. Because the Calvary has arrived." Tanjiro angrily said.

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is done! I hope you'll like this one! Thank you for reading and enjoy a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.5K 23
"Do you promise...?" "I promise..." Y/n, less than a quater demon, and more human then not, has been alone most of his entire life. Besides the Kamad...
121K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
1.4K 40 29
Tanjiro smelled a sent that reminded him of Muzan. the sent of death came from her. She stood tall beside the tall man he didn't know name off. Her r...
9.6K 148 25
After protecting the world from Hajun for 8000+ years, Tenma Yato, knowed also as Ren Fujii found his death by the hand of the Eastern Expedition. Ho...