The Stranger Number

By TheStrangerRavenclaw

What happens when a new number encounters the party, and Eleven knows them? Story also available on Quotev. More

Entering the Upside Down
Not the Upside Down
I sense ...... Eleven?
Please . . . . . don't forget me
It's you......
All alone and Upside Down
Meeting The Party Part 1

Who are you......

16 1 0
By TheStrangerRavenclaw

I pulled back the sheet that acted as a door. There was a boy around my age sitting inside and he quickly turned to face me as I moved the sheet.

"W-who a-are y-y-you?" the boy stuttered. I just looked at him. The only name I ever had was the one that lab gave me and I didn't want to be called that ever again. Once I saw that the boy was no threat, as he was too sick to move, I entered the 'castle.'

I looked over the boy and decided that he need some of my food and water. I set my bags down and searched through the bag full of food. I pulled out some food called 'Beef Jerky' and handed it to him.

"T-thank you," he said. I nodded my head in reply. "Do y-you p-possibly ha-have any w-water that I-I could d-drink?" he questioned the best he could. I nodded as I slowly approached him. I gently grabbed his hands and cupped them together. He started at his hands with a confused expression until cool water suddenly started filling his hands. He looked back and forth between me and his hands before gulping down the water.

"H-how?" he questioned. I just shrugged in response.

This was the beginning of my 'friendship' with Will Byers in the Upside Down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
575K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...