The Stranger Number

By TheStrangerRavenclaw

What happens when a new number encounters the party, and Eleven knows them? Story also available on Quotev. More

Entering the Upside Down
Who are you......
I sense ...... Eleven?
Please . . . . . don't forget me
It's you......
All alone and Upside Down
Meeting The Party Part 1

Not the Upside Down

16 1 0
By TheStrangerRavenclaw

When I opened my eyes the space around me was dark. My first thought was that I was being punished by being left in the dark room. As I continued to look around I released I was in a place called a forest. Sometimes when I would spy for Papa the people would be in a forest, but this didn't look like any of the forests I had seen before.

My thoughts were interrupted when the pressure in my chest became unbearable. I leaned to the side as I coughed up some weird sludge. My lungs felt much better after coughing up whatever that stuff was.

I decided it would be a good idea to find some shelter before that creature found me.

After walking for awhile I found a town. I entered a building that has glass walls with food on the other side. I grabbed a bag and started filling it with food. Once that bag was full I found another bag and filled it with other things I thought I would need.

Suddenly a viscous growl sounded in the distance. I took this as my signal to get moving. I found a little building in the woods after traveling for a long time. It looked run down but it was just what I needed. I entered and quickly made a soft area for me to sleep. As time went by (you can't tell time/ days in the Upside Down) I made the building a better place to live on the inside. I left the outside alone so the monster couldn't tell I was here.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was out searching the woods when I heard someone.

"NANCY!" the voice screamed. I ran towards the voice to find out what was going and how someone got here. A girl with short red hair was trying to climb out of a hole. I tried helping her when suddenly she was ripped from my grasp. We both screamed as the monster attacked her. It was such a terrible sight that words could not properly describe it. I ran from the scene after the monster had finished.

As I ran through the woods I heard a whimpering. I slowly walked towards the sound. I discovered the sound was coming from a strange building thing.

________________________________

I do not own any of the included images. Thanks to the Duffer Brothers for coming up with the awesomeness that is Stranger Things!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
432K 17.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
638K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...