MULTIFANDOM IMAGINES (lesbian)

By kj_1130

The title says it all Pm me for requests More

The Café-Demi Lovato
Old ways-Demi Lovato
Old Ways Pt.2-Demi Lovato
Old Ways Pt.3-Demi Lovato
PDA-Demi Lovato
Cuddles-Demi Lovato
Hiding Sickness-Demi Lovato
Passing Out-Demi Lovato
Self Confidence-Demi Lovato
Tickle Fights-Demi Lovato
AN NOT AN UPDATE
Lazy Sunday's-Demi Lovato
A/N
In My Arms-Zendaya
Be Gentle-Ava Jalali
Meeting-Elle Greenaway
Night In-Elle Greenaway
Winding Down-Emily Prentiss
Nighttime-Penelope Garcia
Cover It Up-Alex Morgan
No Maintnence - Nora Montgomery
Brighter Than Any Star - Madison Montgomery
Should've Listened - Madison Montgomery
Pregnant Pause - Natasha Romanoff
Living Nightmare - Gina Cappelletti
This Strange Thing Called Life - Sarah Wilson
Make Things Right - Wanda Maximoff
Domesticity - Wanda Maximoff
Excuse Me?! - Loubbie
Not Opposed - Tammy
Stupid F*cking Tropes - May Parker
Regretful - Ava Jalali
Next update

How you met-Demi Lovato

573 2 0
By kj_1130

A/N: I'm going to try a new format.
Demi's POV:
I had picked up a new job at this cafe not too far from where I live. It's my first day here and it's pretty decent so far. At about 3 p.m, the bell rings for the first time in an hour or so. I walked over to the register getting ready to take the person's order. I look up to see who it is. I saw the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. "H-hi. How may I help you?"I say slightly nervous as the girl stood in front of me. I can hear my coworker chuckle and I turn around to shoot a her a glare. I advert my attention back to the girl as I see her looking up at the menu. She turns her head to the side and I get a chance to look at her side profile. As she continued to look at the menu, I got a good look at her. I looked down at her outfit seeing a white button down tucked into black slacks. I saw the golden necklace around her neck as it shimmered in the light. Butterflies soon filled my stomach as she turned towards me and started to take her order. "Can I get a small mocha and a piece of pumpkin bread please?" Her voice was calm and soothing. "Um yeah. Your total is 5.08." She handed me her money. "Can I get a name for your order?"
"It's y/n." There was no real need for her name, but I needed to know who this mysterious woman is. I wrote it down on her cup and handed it to my coworker. Y/n drummed her thumbs on the counter before starting to talk. "Are you new here? I'm a regular and I've never seen you before." I was caught by surprise when she started talking to me, but I realized I should say something. "Uh yeah. Today is my first day. Just trying something new." "Well I sure hope you decide to stay cause I would love to see you everyday." I felt my cheeks heat up and butterflies erupt in my stomach. I laugh nervously as I try to ignore the feel of my heart about to explode out of my chest. "Well maybe I'll consider it," I say as I ignore the fluttering of more butterflies in my stomach. "Y/n!" My coworker calls. I grab her order and hand it to her. As she's grabbing her order, her hands brush over mine making blood rush to my cheeks. I hear her slightly giggle and it's such a beautiful sound. "Do you work tomorrow?"she asks. "Uh. Oh yeah I'll be here tomorrow." She lets out a breathy chuckle before starting to walk away. "Before I leave, I never caught your name." "Oh right. I'm Demi." "Alright Demi. I guess I'll see you tomorrow." She winks at me before she turns around and walks out the door. The way my name rolled of her tongue just felt so right. I couldn't wait until tomorrow.
Y/n's POV
As I walked down the sidewalk leaving the cafe, I thought about the new cashier. I think about her deep brown eyes that I couldn't get enough of. They were like pools of honey. Her voice was so beautiful and it was a sound I wouldn't mind listening to all day. I made it to my small apartment a few minutes later and started to eat my bread and drink my mocha. I was about to throw the cup away when I realized some scribbling on it. It was a number. I didn't think she would write her number considering how nervous she got when I started talking to her. I typed the number in my phone. I started to think of what to say. I didn't want it to be too little but not too much. So I decided with just a simple hi.
Y/n
Hi
Is this Demi?
Unknown Number
Maybe
Y/n
Pretty brave if you put your number in my cup. Especially considering how nervous you were.
Demi
....
Y/n
But I'm glad you did
Cause now I get to talk to you
The most beautiful girl I've ever seen
Demi
Oh thanks. Wanna ft?
Y/n
I would love to
And with that I connected with her instantly. We talked for hours. I learned that we went to the same school and so much more. "Demi, can I ask you something?" "Yeah you can ask me anything." I took a deep breath before I started to talk. "Would you like to go out with me? I'm sorry if I'm moving too fast. You don't have to if you don't want to I completely understand I just thought-" "Y/n quit your rambling. I would love to go out with you. How about Thursday?" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Sounds perfect. Goodnight."
"Goodnight." She hung up and I placed my phone onto my chest. I squealed in joy and my heart fluttered. I'm glad I went to that cafe today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 7.8K 60
whatever the title says. i'm so sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language.
37.2K 823 15
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 || "ɪᴍ ɪɢɴᴏʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴡʜʏɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴛ...
34.5K 912 25
G!P Female Celebrities/Characters x Female Reader (No Reader G!P) REQUESTS ARE OPEN Started - December 12, 2024 Ended -
18K 165 75
imagines from my tumblr on here all x reader