Love & War-A WWE Fanfiction

By Preston803

This is a story about a rookie WWE superstar name Raheem Davis who joined the main roster after being on NXT... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 1

2.3K 19 1
By Preston803

I hope everyone enjoy this story. I found the story on my laptop but unfortunately couldn't release it on time due to searching for the file and getting caught up with work. I don't want to wait until next year to release it, so I still want to proceed to release this story. I hope everyone likes it. The story takes place with the Riot Squad before they broke up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never think I would be in a fatal attraction in my whole entire life. But I was as soon as I made it to the main roster. It all started when I was called up to work on Monday Night Raw after dominated NXT as the champion. I held the NXT title for like a year. Now if you can hold a title for a year at a promotion with tough competition like NXT, then you are considered bad ass. By the way my name is Raheem Davis and when I am on stage I am known as Prime-Time Raheem Davis. I have beaten damn near everybody the brand has to offer, I have beaten guys like Roderick Strong, Adam Cole, Pete Dunn, and even Keith Lee. I have beaten them all and the only one that gave me a run for my money is Matt Riddle, we have torn down arenas every time we stepped in the squared circle. After defeating Riddle, I was informed backstage that I will be competing on Monday Night Raw. I had to drop the title, so I gave the belt to Triple H. I was ready to move on to bigger and better things, my biggest dream is to become WWE Champion. I didn't care who has the belt. When I arrived backstage, I felt like 2pac because it was all eyes on me when I walked in especially with the women superstars. I am not going to lie; I was nervous as hell because everyone kept staring at me. I had on a white Nike high tops, wearing a white hoodie with black jeans with my Beats by Dre headphones on my head wearing my Raiders hat. As I was walking, I ran into Triple H and Stephanie. "Hello and welcome to Monday Night Raw." Stephanie said as she shook my hand. I shook her hand back with a smile. "Thank you." I said to her. "Well I hope you like working on the main roster and I hope you get along with others as well." Stephanie said as she walked off. A month later has passed by and so far, I have enjoyed working on the main roster, I made a lot of friends there. I was in the hallway stretching as I had on my headphones listening to 2Pac, then out of nowhere someone tapped me on the shoulder as I turned around and it was Alexa Bliss. I took off my headphones as I looked at her, the she waved at me with a smile. "Hey there, it's Raheem Davis, right?" Alexa said to me. "Yeah, that's me." I said to her as I smiled a little. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you. I just wanted to let you know that Stephanie did a random pick for the mixed match challenge and she told me that you are going to be my mixed tag team partner." Alexa said to me with a smile. "Cool, sounds like it's going to be fun." I said with a smile. "Yeah, I can't wait until we meet up and go over some strategies. I would love for us to become the first WWE Mixed Tag Team Champions. Oh, good luck out there in your match." Alexa said to me as she walked off with a smile. I smiled then I noticed her switch as she walked off as I found her sexy as hell. Kevin Owens walked over as he chuckled. "She does have a nice ass." He said to me as he gave me pound as I smiled and gave him a pound. I put on my hoodie as I heard my music was playing, as I was walking, I notice some of the female wrestlers were checking me out, but I kept going as I went through the curtains. Thirty minutes later I was walking back to the curtains as couple of superstars high five me for my performance in the match as I had to fight against Buddy Murphy. Shayna Baszler walked over and gave me pound. "Great match, bro." She said to me with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 3.3K 54
(Shoutout to MichelleShw717 for making the cover for the story. Thank you very much for doing so.) After dominating NXT for two years in a row, it wa...
3.9K 57 6
Credit for the story cover goes to @Freedom_Fighter24. Thankyou so much again brother! The Archangel Daniel Dalton, also known to be the first openly...
45.4K 587 51
Australian Underground Wrestling star Wesley Robinson, aka Archangel, has his heart broken after catching his girlfriend in bed with his friends and...
74.2K 673 24
Alexa Bliss. Former Women's Champion. Unfortunately, ever since her relationship with Murphy crashed and burned to the ground a year ago, she doesn't...