Her Darkest Secret ✓ [ Comple...

By itsme_resh

"Go way Neil, I don't deserve you. I'm an impure ,tainted girl whom society would never accept. You deserve b... More

Śhot~1
Śhot~ 2
Śhot ~ 3
Teaser
Śhot ~4
Note
šhot ~5
Śhot ~6
Śhot ~7
Śhot ~8
New Os
Śhot~9
Śhot ~ 10
Śhot ~ 11
New story
Śhot ~ 12
Śhot~13
Śhot ~ 14
Śhot ~15 (18+)
Śhot 16 (Last chapter)
Extra Chapter | one
Extra chapter | Two
Extra Chapter | Three
Extra Chapter | Four
Author's Note

Epilogue

3.5K 325 483
By itsme_resh

Don't kill me for this.

Well ,I've ended this book due to some reasons. Whatever I said in last chapter is just I was upset with ending of book that's it. I've planned this ending starting of this book itself  and I don't want to extend more making story to loose it's essence. This is short story and this is meant to end like this only ❤✨.

So, please read this final chapter with smiley face as this is going to be emotional, funny ,romantic ..

please comment your thoughts coz this is at least I expect you know in last chappy.

Be happy and smile now please. For me... 😀

_________________________________

5 years Later.... Miami ,Florida.

Avni's POV -

"Anshu, Ansh...Please Don't go towards the sea shore. Play safe..! " I shouted loudly sitting below an beach umbrella as I watched my two kids playing in sand abit away from me. As today is  weekend Neil insisted us to enjoy the day in Miami beach,  thus we are here. It's afternoon and sunny day Neil went to bring ice-creams leaving me here alone to guard our two devil's like a watchman.

"Maa, tell this to your ladla ansh. He is just annoying! " Anshu screamed back with hint of irritation. " He's ruining my sand castle huff. " she huffs, giving a death glare to her four year old little brother ansh.

I then kneely observed only to witness They both were making sand castle's. Anshu is making big one while, ansh he is trying to helping her big sister with it.

"Didi...Let me help you please.. " Ansh tried to put his hand in her castle but she jerked his hand away, indicating not to touch her thing's.

"Just like her dad! Possessive about her things "

"What Didi huh? Make yourself of your own!" Anshu rolled her eyes ,clearly indicating him not to disturb her work.

"Mumma... See Didi is chiding me " Ansh came to me running. His fair white skin has turned red, his nose is running.

Oh God! My ansh is crying.

"Mumma.. Didi is saying she.. will tell..dad.. and I know he will take her side. " he hicupps crying.

I frowned deeply.

"Shh!  Ansh baby don't cry. Don't cry." I wiped his tears stained cheeks with my thumb.

"I'm here na. Your dad is nothing in front of me. " I said , hugging ansh side ways. Indeed Neil has become so partial, though he loves his both children equally, yet he listens to Anshu so much. She is dad's princess.

"Mumma I love you. " Ansh kisseed on my cheek. In return I smiled and ruffled his black hairs. Then I diverted my gaze towards Anshu who's still making her sand castle completely shrugging his baby brother's cries.

"Anshu, come here" I screamed.

"Mom is it necessary? " she replied, peeking out behind her handmade castle.

"If you won't come then be ready for punishment. " I warned with stern tone.

"Okay. Coming " She huffed and came running to me. Her long platinum blonde hair swirled due to the blowing wind. Indeed, She has grown up into beautiful girl. Though she is just six but she doesn't look like the one.

"What ma! For God sake why does Ansh cry everytime  and makes me bad in front you? " she whined glaring at Ansh who stick his tongue out making fun of her situation.

"Anshu, bacha It's your duty to protect your little brother. He is just four  and once again I'm warning you don't irritate my little boy ." I said in a serious tone warning Anshu. It has became my habit to scold her. Neil pampered her so much that she turned out to be a spoilt brat. But I know from heart she is just like Neil  "carbon copy".

"Maa, why do you always takes his side!"  Anshu crossed her arms to chest.

"Because,he is little and yeah if you both play without fighting I'll make your favorite dishes, poha and rajmachawal . " I chirped as like us our children too like above dishes.

They both widened their eyes.

"Really?" They both shouted in an unison.

"Yes " I nodded.

"Woah.. Thank you mumma. " they both kissed on my  cheeks and left to play.

"Play safe huh or else your dad will kill me. " I shouted as they ran away from me.

I sighed as I looked at two joyful bundles playing in front of me.

"Wakt itna jaldi kab beeth gaya pata nhi chala "..

They both looked so small yesterday, but now they grew up.

It's been five years since we left India. Five years, that we left everything behind.

After that hospital incident. Neil left his job in Mumbai. Not only him, Neil's best friend dd did the same. That shows how much we matter to dd.

After that we all moved to the Miami Florida as Neil had some contacts here.

Miami.. It's beautiful place. Atfirst for me it was too difficult to adjust  due to change in whether as well as the language. later slowly by I learnt basic English to communicate with people. But As I was pregnant on that time Neil never let me leave home alone, so I didn't have much difficulty. In between, Neil and dd both established a restaurant business.  Which is quite good in profits as we introduced different Indian cuisines. As I'm master in cooking I helped with many traditional recipe's which made quite good response from customers. Later nine months I gave birth to a baby boy ansh. He was healthy baby, exact copy of mine.

And now it's been five years, Anshu, Ansh started growing up which is just Bliss to watch. Mine and Neil relationship become more stronger with change in time. We just can't live without each other for even a second. A year back we planned for another child but God blessed me with twins. We were so happy especially Neil. Neil's love for kid's is infinity and our family is waiting for the arrival of babies.

"Avii "

Suddenly I snapped out of my thoughts and A broad smile appeared on my face as soon as I heard that voice. I quickly turned around to see Neil who's standing with cute smile.

"Neil... Did you brought ice-cream's ? " I asked looking at his hands with excitement.

"So, you were waiting for ice creams not for me huh! " Neil pouted.

"Yes, now give me. I want my ice-cream's.  " I licked my lips liked a child.

Neil bent down to my level and sat beside me on Matt under an umbrella.

"Take this . " Neil handled me one of chocochip cup.

I frowned deeply.

"What's this? " I asked confused ,showing him one cup of ice-cream pack.

"You're favorite choco chip." he replied causally ,shrugging my facial expressions.

"I hate you. "  I spat angrily on his face. Tears pricked down my eyes.

His eyes widened.

"Avi. Baby what happened. Why are you crying " he cupped my cheeks softly wiping the tears off with his thumb.

"Go away... I'm not ...your.. baby. I told you.. to bring four ice-cream's but you bought ...me only one . " I hiccuped and jerking his hand's away from my face.

"Avi baby... " Neil muttered but I cut him off.

"You're ....so bad Neil Khanna. So bad. I hate you. " I cried out.

"Arey, avi Baby. " Neil pulled me closer towards his chest. "Don't cry. You're my strong baby right? " he wiped my tears with his thumb again.

I nodded positively.

"I brought four only baby " Neil exclaimed.

"What really? " I said with glint of happiness.

"Yes " he smiled.

"Then ,why are you hiding them give me all those.Im hungry. " I said pointing towards tummy.

"What ? Will you eat all four cups " he asked shocked.

"Yes, two cups for myself and two cups for my twin babies, who are kicking me from past thirty minutes." I pouted rubbing my large bump.

"What ?They are bothering you again? Is it paining baby. Why didn't you tell me before huh? " Neil asked concerned his eyes immediately softened as soon as I mentioned about our babies who are gonna arrive to with in two months. Hell ya, I'm again pregnant with twins. Neil and me decided to give gap after birth of ansh so that we can be stress free a little. And now it's my seventh month and my twin babies are kicking me like hell. Carrying a single baby is so difficult but now double. anyways if Neil Is beside me I can bare any kind of pain. Suddenly I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt Neil's hands rubbing my bump.

"So, this was your momma's plan huh" Neil said to babies and kissed belly above the fabric as I wore summer dress.

"what plan. Neilu? " I asked innocently.

"So, basically tum mere chotu babies ke bahane ye sare ice creams Kane ki planning. " Neil said mischievously looking at me.

"No Neilu.. I swear Twins are hungry.." I pinched my throat. "They are kicking me, means they are hungry na? "

"Acha.."

"So, give me na. Please Neilu" I pleaded.

"But.. Baby . This much ice-cream will ruin your health. " he said softly.

"Nothing will happen Neil please " I said blinking my lashes.

"Okay take all this four cups " he handled me the cups. "By the way, what are my babies doing? "

"They are happy as you bought icecreams for them " I said eating ice-cream like a hungry kid.  " Yeah, they also said they liked your ice-cream " I smiled.

"Acha,They said or you're saying?"Neil laughed.

I glared at him.

"Hmm by the way where are my other two devil's. "Neil said as he took out his T-shirt. Now he is only in shorts means half naked.

My eyes widened at that site. I bit my lips to distract myself ogling at his body shamelessly.

"Avni, where are you lost. Where are my two cuties? "

" huh!  " I snapped out of my dirty thoughts. There, They both are playing. I pointed out.

"Itna acha hai na. Kitne bade hogaye dono." Neil smiled to himself.
"Anyways ansh is just like you ' cutie ' Look at him. How's he playing with his small hand's and legs"

I crooked my brow up. "And Anshu she is devil. She again made ansh cry. I'm telling you Neil. You're spoiling her. "

"What? My princess won't do like that! " Neil fake gasped.

"Shut up mister khaana. If you support her again in front of ansh. I swear I'll kill you. See Ansh Is feeling low. He thinks you don't love him " I tried to explain Neil, I know Neil loves equally but kids are so sensitive they take things in a negative way.

"Acha yesa hai kya? " he rubbed his beard thinking something deep.

I nodded , but suddenly I saw some girl's and women are shamelessly ogling at my husband.

My mouth opened wide with shock. "how dare them ? "How can they even stare a married man?"

Anyways it's Neil's fault. Itne chote shorts pehene ki kya jarurat thi?

"Hmm.. Neil.. Better you wear your T-shirt" I said sternly ,trying not to show my jealous side.

"What? "

"What..  What? ,why are you roaming here in shorts? That too in small ones" I gritted my teeth.

"Avu it's Beach. Men wear shorts only." he explained.

"So, should I wear Bikni? Women wear bikini in beach" I instantly replied smirking.

" WHAT !No " He screamed. "You can't wear bikini " he says with wide opened eyes.

"Why can't I? " A deep frown formed on my face. " Don't tell me I look fat? " I said seriously.

"It's not like that baby "

"Okay , then  wear T-shirt and pants. I want you fully covered" I crossed my arms to chest. Suddenly Neil's smile turned to wide smirk

"Are you jealous baby "

"No I'm not jealous.".I played with my fingers ." By the way if you won't go and change, I swear you're not allowed to cuddle me for one month. Moreover you can't touch my baby bump"

"what? No. This is not fair " he whined like a child.

"All is fair in love and war. My dear dono bacho ki hubby ..sorry four " I laughed.

"Okay fine. I'm wearing. Now happy " he wore his T-shirt back.

" Double happy ". I clapped my hands.

Neil smiled. " By the way you know, I had a fantasy of kissing my wife in bench in front of everyone ; until she lacks her breath. "

I chocked my ice-cream listening to Neil's words.

"Che! Shameless. " I said with disbelief, slapping his arms playfully.

"What avu. Don't you think you should consider your poor husband's wish? " he pouted, and his eyes glistened with hope.

"Awe neilu.. " Tears pricked my eyes listening to his cute wish. I don't know why maybe mood swings.

"Then why late, let's kiss hell out of each other " he said darkly.

"But " before I could speak further Neil carefully pulled me towards his face his lips were inch closer, I could feel his breath against my nose. Neil moved closer to kiss my lips.

"MUMMMAAAAA " I heard Ansh cry. My eyes widened and I pushed Neil back such that he fell on Matt with thud.

I looked back as Ansh ran towards me and hugged me side ways as I had large bumb.

"Bacha what happened. What happened " I caressed his hairs.

He didn't said anything instead he cried wetting my dress.

"Neil ,see Ansh he is crying. He isn't saying anything. What happened to him see please.. I'm scared " I chocked, tears rolled my eyes. I hate when my kids cry.

Neil eyes softened. He immediately came towards me and took crying ansh in his arms.

"Ansh my kiddo what happened. why r you crying.  ".he patted his back soothingly. "I'm sorry baby don't cry dada is here don't cry " he pressed his lips into his hair's kissing.

He stopped crying and looked at his dad tearfully. Till now my face turned red why Ansh is crying I don't know . In mean time Anshu came. She stood in front of us with a bored expression.

Neil looked at her and then Ansh.

"Ansh, now tell me what happened? " he asked wiping his son's tears.

" Dada, Didi said... I'm adopted. You found me in dustbin and raised me. You aren't my real parents. " he cried out.

*This is what my sis said when I was a kid. For one week I thought I was adopted. Damn sisters 😢.

Me and Neil gasped loud.

I looked at Anshu and then Neil who's patting Ansh's back.

"Anshu what's this? "Neil glared Anshu seriously , his face was stern like he would burst out on Anshu.

"Dadda I joked . He took it seriously. I didn't have any fault. " Anshu rolled her eyes without caring Neil's glare.

"Do you really think it's a joke Anshu.? Is this the way you behave with your  little brother. I'm seeing you are making Ansh cry every day." Neil shouted.

I gasped loud watching the heated scene. Never ever Neil raised his voice on Anshu. This is first time. I glanced at Anshu she stood still in front of us with glassed eyes. I can clearly see the tears.

"Anshu.. bacha.. Please.. Come here " I extended my hands indicating her to come towards me because with large bump I can't go to her running.

Anshu looked at me. Then again Neil.

"I'm.... Sorry,...dadda... Maa " Anshu chocked out. Tears rolled down her cheeks making her look vulnerable.

Neil's eyes immediately softened while Ansh was looking at her sister with wide eyes coz never ever she cries. That's how Neil raised her. He raised her like a strong girl unlike weak who cry at small things but..

Neil looked at me and sighed. He gave me Ansh.

"Princess come here! " Neil muttered.

Anshu looked away from us.

"I'm sorry princess. Forgive your dadda " he held his ears.

"Princess is angry " she whispered, still not looking at us

I smiled.

"So, how to pacify princess " Neil questioned.

"Princess wants lots of chocolates, ice-creams, burgers, pastries ,pizza's. if dadda agrees to bring me the above listed items then I'll forgive him "Anshu said sternly. I giggled remembering how exactly I used to blackmail Neil.

"okay, princess wish is granted " Neil said dramatically. " Now please come back to daada arms because daada
I can't see you cry " Neil said sadly.

She turned her face and came towards Neil running and hugged him tight.

"Thank you dadda. you're best " she whispered.

Neil smiled.

"By the way Dada, I think I can become an actress coz without glycerin I cried.  Today My fake tears helped me alot but  acting is so tough dadda you know " she huffed.

My eyes widened.

"You were acting " we both said in unison.

"Yes ma,  dadda . Do you really think I'm that much weak.  I'll cry like a baby for small things " she giggled.

"Princess, you scared me. But your acting... Dramebazz " Neil ticked her.

"Dadda stop! Haha. " she laughed. But soon Ansh joined and he started too.

"Ansh. . dadda stop. Haha ..mummaa tell them na to stop " Anshu cried laughed.

"Princess cheated us avni! Vhi sochu meri bachi kaisi ro sakti hai " Neil smiled and tickled her.

I starred at my three life Lines infront. A tear rolled down my cheek but I immediately wiped it.

"Let me help you Anshu " I too joined them.

****

The sun set leaving the sky with purple blue haze. Ansh and Anshu slept on Neil's lap. I knew they were exhausted due to constant playing. It's me and Neil who are wide awake watching the sunset setting behind the ocean.

"Avi " Neil pulled me closer such that I was half lying in front of him.

I snuggled more into his chest.

"It will hurt you, having Ansh, Anshu and me on you " I whispered.

"It's beautiful pain avi " Neil smiled and wrapped his one arm around my shoulder.

*Imagine Ansh and Anshu are sleeping on Neil's lap. And they are under an umbrella :-)..

"Neil , within two months aur dono anae Vale hai kaisa sambhaloge sabko? "

"Uffo avi, You're stressed about this? You know I wanted to have a cricket team with you? Moreover thus is not India so no policy of 'hum do humare do '. But I should consider your health too. So I quit my wish of having cricket team. " Neil said sadly yet mischievously.

"Awe Neil. It's okay we have long life ahead we will plan cricket team. "I giggled.

"really? "

"Yes, but such a shameless creature you're . can't even live a second without dirty thoughts " I hit his chest.

"It's in my blood avi. Moreover jab biwi Ho itni beautiful then my mind will process dirty only " he laughed.

Later we sat in silence. I was thinking something deep.

" Avni " Neil whispered.

"Mmm "

"What are you thinking? " he questioned.

"Just.... Thinking What will happen when my kids get to know their mother is... " before I could speak more. Neil interrupted me.

"Stop right there! Don't you dare to utter a word more " he glared me.

I smiled faintly.

"It's truth Neil ,kabhi na kabhi bahar ayega and on that time what will they think about me? "  I asked, my eyes glassed with unshed tears.

"They will think How strong their mumma is .They will think how much will power their mother has to overcome every pain .and finally they will say "My mumma is my inspiration rather than saying other  people name " Neil whispered patting my hairs.

I didn't said anything instead ,I hugged him more tight and kissed his chest. Later on I started speaking

"You know Neil, once I used to hate sunsets because sunset mean new pain, new costumer. But now I just love sunsets. I want sunsets so that I can make every night a beautiful memory of our family " I smiled.

[If you remember this book started with Avni's fear of sunsets ] *Nope guy's ,I'm not crying. *wipes tears.

"I never thought I'll have beautiful life, beautiful husband and lovable kids. It's like a dream for me. You know every day when I was in that hell I used to think about this matter . Will I ever get a life... but... Now.. I'm having.. I'm having a beautiful life. Neil just coz of you. " I muttered looking at Neil  who's having tears now in his eyes.

"I'm just thinking what if you aren't part of life. What if we never met then.Mai tho vhi.. "

"hssh! " Neil stopped me as he placed his finger on my lips.

"No.. We were destined avni. Destined together by God. Because , I never thought I ll again meet you in my life after our first meeting but it happened. We met again, I agree we have gone through many hurdles but.. At last we are together. We were supposed to met and have a beautiful life. And it happened. Moreover, I'm thankful to you avi.. Coz without you I wouldn't have these much beautiful babies. Without you I wouldn't have realized what is meant by pure love. Trust me avni, I promise I won't ever make you cry, nor my babies. I'll protect my family " Neil said, till now we both were crying silently so that Ansh Anshu doesn't wake up.

"I know you will protect us. And yeah don't cry you look like a creepy buffoon " I said wiping his tears.

Neil chuckled.

All of sudden I grabbed Neil by his neck and pulled him closer towards my face such that his lip's were inch closer to mine.

"Thank you...Thank you so much for giving me this life... Thank you for bringing me out of my darkest secret. "  I said sincerely, starring at his brown orbs.

"I promise ,I'll make sure you will never remember your darkest secret in your future life" . Neil said before crashing his lips.

I took that opportunity to kiss his lips deeply. As the kiss went on, our tongues grew more rough sliding, sucking melting into each others mouths.

After a minute we broke the kiss and looked towards the sun which set down the water leaving sky black with shimmering stars.

"I love you avni "

"I love you Neil.. "

Pov ends..

-- THE END --

" This is how the journey of two souls ended here,but in imaginary world they are still living happily with their two new born twins along with Ansh &Anshu "...

☜☆☞

__________________________

This book started with Avni's Pov and ended with Avni's Pov. You can see how Avni's life changed ,how she transformed herself from weakest girl to the strongest women through the changing phases of time. And about Neil, I don't have word's to describe about his character coz he's the one who brought light into avnis dark life.I know a man like Neil Khanna never exists , who actually cares, respects a women rather than thinking anything in an immoral way. 'kaha milega yesa ladka laake do mujae'.

Her darkest secret comes to an end. Nope ,I'm still not crying.. Okay I'm crying Iike hell. Guy's, You can't even imagine how this book is so dearer to me.I still remember, why I thought to write this story. A single article about prostitution made me depress like hell, I was mad at that time but can't do anything to save those poor girls. Being a girl ,especially reading sad stories of those effected girls made my eyes glassy. That's when I thought about this plot ,about Neil's character beacause a man like Neil Khanna can only change the world , even if single person is saved from that hell that's an achievement. But sadly in reality a man like Neil Khanna never exist.

I sincerely apologize for ending but I've my own reasons moreover  At first this book was supposed to end with in five chapter's but I extended coz of you guy's. But now I can't due to two reasons first is I don't want book to loose its essence. Second I want to complete all my books as soon as possible:-(..

Okay, now I want your feedback on this book. I never asked this but now I want everyone to comment, please... Please... * with puppy eyes

Favorite character

Favorite scene

What do you think about Neil's
character ?

What do you think about Avni's character?

Your thoughts about Avni's happy family?

Did you learn something from this book?

Did this book made you go through rollercoaster ride of emotions?

Your first thought, when you read first chapter of this book? That's shot 1.

Few words for author ahem ahem... I mean about me.. Like did you like my writing?

Lastly, Will you miss this book? I'll definitely miss this book.

Share this book with your friends and yeah you can re read this book if you want but don't forget to comment huh!

I'll badly gonna miss this book, this fictional characters..if I've time I'll edit first few chapters of this book coz its cringe due to errors. Okay enough of blabbering now.

Thank you .. Thank you so much for the support guys. Without you I'm nothing and I can't describe anything more because right now I'm in an emotional mess.

Thank you all
With love
~Reshma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 18.2K 62
it's a story of a girl name Avni cute fun loving girl she is a orphan and a guy name khanna how is also alone in the world and he is psychotic lover...
12.3K 1.1K 24
Hi there all lovely people ..I am writing a story about AVNEIL this story iS full of romance,action,emotions,family drama and a lot more.....so here...
11K 1K 34
"You have intertwined our destinies. You involved her into this mess from the beginning of it all and now it's my time to intervene." He challenges. ...
112K 10.2K 60
Welcome to my 1st creation! "Do you trust me?" Silence. "I'M ASKING SOMETHING!" Silence. "You think I killed Juhi?" "Yes." Heartbreaks. "You're illeg...