Śhot ~ 11

(I'm going to show some scenes in flashbacks , hope you guys won't confuse with present)

______________________________________

"AFTER SEVEN MONTHS "

"Sometimes we expect much more from life ,but end up getting nothing but a heartbreak & dissapointment "

It was another chirpy morning with pleasant sky, hot Sun ray's scattered across the bedroom of avneil reflecting the bright shine across the room. It's been past 9o'clock, as usual Neil left police station early in morning while avni was still sleeping due to the tiredness and stress which is been carrying mentally.

After sometime she woke up , rubbing her eyes which looked puffy with a tint of moisture in it . It became her routine to wake up late due to two reasons  the first,  madvi tai is there to take care of food and home ,the second one is due to the vigorous silent cries & sobs which she do all night which make her tired at morning.

Composing herself into the bright shine Avni glanced on the side table with a chit on it.

"Sorry jaan, today also I'm going early due to heavy work. You are sleeping so, I don't want to wake you up. Thus, I'm writing this msg and yeah don't wait for me for dinner . Eat & sleep early as I may come late night !  See you soon bye ~ Neil " 

Avni crushed the letter in her fist, her eyes started to well up with fresh tears which slowly slid down through her cheeks , coz it became her habit of reading these types of letters every day.

Calming herself, She wiped her tears and went towards washroom. She splashed water onto her face removing the tear stains which were imprinted due to her silent cries . After getting up fresh ,Avni made her way to kitchen grabbing hot coffee& she walked towards the balcony of their bedroom.

Avni settled herself on huge couch with her coffee , starring the sky which was now completely covered with black-grey clouds hiding the sun behind grey blanket. She had a sad smile on her face thinking how her life has changed during this seven months duration making her more vulnerable mentally.

She took a sip of coffee, and she drowned into the deep thoughts which she usually do everyday to cutoff her time of being alone.

Avni's POV

It's been seven months now, and till now he hasn't changed anything much. He is not my Neil whom I loved, months back. He is completely changed version of Neil khanna whom I saw and married.

I know Neil cares for me alot , I also know he is world's best person because he did alot in these months for my happiness. He joined me In various classes like meditation, yoga, karate and many more. He did these only to make me fit mentally as well physically. In these seven months I have learnt everything , I have my own phone which helps me to explore the world more and I love reading books as they help me to cutoff the loneliness ,I usually have everyday.

But the question is,  "Is Neil a perfect husband? "

Well, he provided me everything from expensive clothes to super luxuries. He took care of me as I'm the queen of this world. But instead of having everything , I crave for something.... Precisely I can say Someone.... Someone I wanted right now in my arms to cuddle, whom I wanted to kiss hard and passionate , someone to share my sad thoughts but I know it won't happen. That someone leaves me early morning placing a small letter for me to read.

I was in my deep thoughts thinking about all this, then I heard a ring at my flat door. Quickly , I jumped with excitement placing my coffee aside . I walked to open door as I was really eager to see who's been at this time. May be "Neil? "