Śhot~1

Basically it's avneil short story ,Which would be emotional yet happy one.

I thought to write about this topic so it's here. And a Lil warning if anybody is not liking the character that I have been portraying ,you can quit this book. but no negativity will be tolerated!

⚠ This plot is completely my imagination and fictional it doesn't intend to any true story and places that I have used here are just for story purpose ,its not on basis of true ones !

Kindly, do read author's note at the end.

Enjoy reading ♥...

____________________________________

The sun set already leaving the sky with black blue haze but in my life this sunset always makes me ready to face the darkest nightmares making my life a darkest secret...

My name is mm..people here call me bi**ch, prostitute , s*ut and many more other names which I even don't know but, I remember my mom used to call me "Avni ",Beautiful name right! But no one here calls me like that except some girls over here who are just facing the same problems as mine!!

Right now, this evening sorry! Every evening I'll be sitting on bed, which was royally arranged with rose petals and little decorations which are just to attract the customers who come here. While thinking I just glanced the room in which i live my painful life yet horrible nights.It just consists of a bed, dressing table , couch, cupboard and bathroom that's it. It is fully closed with strong walls even without a single window so that no one could escape from here. but a small hole is there on top of the wall just to indicate me whether it's a day or night.

When I was my clouded thoughts. A women of mid thirties entered into my room just to give Me the Saree in which I have to wear today  . She gave & said me to get ready and  walked out And I don't have courage to deny because that will only lead to more pain.

After gaining alots of energy in my knees finally I wore the given transparent white coloured saree which was already revealing my white bare waist ,cleavage and back  as it was deep stiched blouse .i don't think I wore something to hid my body coz, In just after some minutes its going to completely tored & ripped by someone whom I even don't know!!

After wrapping myself in that thin Saree. I applied little makeup to hid my previous scars which were present on my lips, cheeks as the outside nasty people want us to be fair and beautiful.After applying ,I stood in front of mirror just to examin the red marks that I have on my hands, legs and even the places where you can't even see. I  took an ointment tube & applied on my scars slowly. while pain tears rolled through my eyes as for tomorrow this scars are going to be previous but I may get some new scares in different other places today which will be a fresh. After some minutes of spending  in sobbing the same women came and stood in front of me or I can say she was analyzing me..

"Wow!!! doll.. You're r my beautiful s**t , I swear as usual today Also your rate will be high".

She said to me in a husky tone while caressing my face ...which disgusted me like hell. She is the most disgusting and cruel human in this world I can only say that.Coz being a woman she does the things with us even a enemy doesnt do to his hater.

"you bitch ,I swear  you will rot in hell for torturing innocent girls over here " I blurted on her face "

Quite After a second I felt a sharp pain on my cheeks as she hardly slapped for which I collapsed on ground with a thud .

" you w**re just wait how you will handle today " she said darkly while clenching my jaw tight.

I know she can't do anything else rather than this cause I'm her money sponsor as most of people love my body so she doesn't have any guts to torture me. But for others girls I even can't imagine they torture them like hell.