SCALE | Taekook ✔️

By jinxed_jin

Everyone is ranked on a scale of 1-10 once they reach the age of 18. The number then appears on the centre o... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
7.5 (YM)
8
9
11
12
13
14
14.5 (YM)
15

10

6.5K 414 422
By jinxed_jin

Third person p.o.v
-

Jungkooks head was pounding, His ass Hurt, and had no fucking idea where he was.

Great, just amazing.

He wouldn't be surprised if he was in some type of sex dungeon.

Jungkook slowly but surely sat up, rubbing his head and fixing his hair.

He looked over next to him and jolted when he saw a body lying next to him.

it took Jungkook a couple seconds until he came to the realization that the body belonged to Taehyung.

Jungkooks eyes widened, he was naked, Taehyung was naked, did they-

"What the fuck!"

Jungkook yelled in realization. There was no denying it.

him and Taehyung had sex.

Taehyungs head jolted up, "huh?" He said while squinting his eyes a bit.

He looked over at Jungkook "what's wrong?"

Jungkook brought his legs close to his chest hoping it'd cover himself up, while backing away a bit.

"What do you mean 'whats wrong' we fucking BONED."

Jungkook was pissed.

"and I was drunk how was I supposed to enjoy it? I don't even remember what happened!"

Taehyung smirked "oh trust me, you enjoyed it."

Jungkook looked over to him "you remember it?"

Taehyung just laid there in silence, not answering the boy.

"Wait were you sober?"

"No."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not lying."

"How many drinks did you have?"

"Enough to get drunk."

"How much is enough?"

Taehyung groaned frustrated and sighed "why are you asking so many questions."

"Because you're lying."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked away.

"So you gonna answer truthfully or do I have to ask more questions"

"Fine! Okay yes, I was sober."

Jungkooks eyebrows furrowed "so you found me at a party, drunk as hell, and what? Fucked me? Real original Taehyung."

Taehyung groaned "you're the one who dragged me in here."

"Yeah when I was DRUNK," Jungkook yelled "D-R-U-N-K, is this fucking kindergarten class? Want me to spell it out again for you?"

Jungkooks voice was starting to raise "I can't remember a thing I did yesterday, you absolutely cannot blame me this time."

Taehyung sat up and smirked "maybe if I explain it you'll remember it."

Jungkook looked at him confused "what?"

Taehyung continued "We were fighting on the couch when you suddenly took grabbed ahold of my wrist."

"Shut up Taehyung, I don't even wanna hear it."

Taehyung ignored the younger and continued anyway.

"Then you led us up the stairs into this small, bathroom, locking all the doors"

Jungkook gulped and he looked at Taehyung and noticed that the older boy was moving toward him.

"Then we kissed."

Taehyungs voice was now a low whisper

"Not even that, we full on made out."

Jungkooks eyes darted around the older boys face, noticing every detail as he smirked, the way his eyes would sparkle, how every piece of hair fell on his head.

He looked unbelievable.

Taehyung was now set in front of Jungkook who just sat there, never looking away.

Taehyung leaned in close to Jungkooks ear, "you should have seen your face when I spanked you"

What. The. Fuck.

Jungkooks breath hitched in his throat. Taehyung was using Jungkooks kink against him.

And oh boy was it working.

"Y—you spanked me?" Jungkook answered in a broken whisper, surprisingly calm.

taehyungs hot breath was felt against Jungkooks ear when he laughed.

"Of course I did, anything to please you baby."

Jungkook was speechless, he really was.

It was all happening so fast.

Jungkook placed his hands on the older boys shoulders

"But aren't we mad at each other? We can't just— ignore that"

Taehyung leaned forward and pressed his lips against Jungkooks neck

"Why not?" He whispered taking his lips off to speak, instantly re attaching them.

Jungkook turned his head down, giving Taehyung more access.

It was all happening so fast, but this time he was very aware of it.

One second he was drunk passed out on the floor, then he was arguing with Taehyung and now here he is allowing that same Taehyung give him hickeys.

Stupid ass emotions.

Jungkook brought his hands up to run through Taehyung's hair, gripping into it, tugging at it.

Jungkooks breathing started to get heavier.

"Taehyung we shouldn't—"

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Both boys flinched at the sound of the pounding on the door.

"Hey may I kindly ask who ever is in here to get the fuck out, the upstairs was off limits for a reason, thanks."

It was Namjoon.

Both boys didn't speak, Both of them still trying to comprehend what was happening.

*knock* *knock *knock*

"Hello?" Namjoon yelled from the other side "you are the only person here, everyone else left."

Taehyung cleared his throat "Namjoon its me, Taehyung."

It went silent for a second.

"Oh? Taehyung? Why are you in there?"

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook then back at the door "I don't know, I guess I got drunk last night and wandered up here."

Namjoon laughed "sounds like something you'd do,"

Taehyung sighed in relief

"anyway open this door." Namjoon started to jiggle the locked door knob.

Taehyung panicked "I uh.. yeah, just give me a second."

Namjoon laughed "okay I'll just wait out here."

Taehyung stood up and grabbed his clothes, putting them on in a couple swift motions.

The older looked to Jungkook and mouthed the words 'what are you doing?'

Jungkook shrugged.

Taehyung bent down and grabbed Jungkooks clothes off from the ground and handed them to him, quietly whispering 'put these on' to him.

Jungkook did as told and stood up, dusting off the dirt on his clothes.

Before opening the door Taehyung checked himself out in the mirror, running his hands through his hair and nodding before twisting the door knob and stepping out.

"Taehyung, finally I cant even tell you HOW long I've been—"

Namjoon stopped.

"Oh? Jungkook, you were in there too?"

Jungkook shyly nodded and slightly stepped behind Taehyung

Namjoon looked over at Taehyung then back to Jungkook when his eyes suddenly widened.

"Oh— I'm sorry for interrupting anything?" He said more as a question.

"No it's fine Namjoon we weren't doing anything," Taehyung smiled fondly at the older.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at Taehyung's lie.

"We'll get going now, like you said earlier everyone's gone except us."

Taehyung looked to Jungkook.

"You want a ride?"

Jungkook starred at him for second before quietly answering with "Sure."

Taehyung smiled and they both looked to Namjoon, "well, see you later?"

He raised an eyebrow and slowly nodded his head "yeah.."

They both walked out of the room and down the stairs.

"What was that?" Jungkook as soon as they stepped outside.

"What do you mean?"

He rolled his eyes "whyd you lie to Namjoon?"

Thaehyung scoffed "well do you want him finding out?"

Jungkook thought for a second and shook his head.

"Exactly."

Once they made it to Taehyung's car, they got in and sat in the seats, Taehyung started to back out of the drive way and onto the road.

It was silent, and not the good silent, but the awkward, heavy, annoying silence.

Jungkook rested his head back against the head of the chair, when he heard Taehyung clear his throat.

"So.. anything new happen recently?" Jungkook could tell that the weird silence was finally getting to him.

"I don't know," Jungkook started "Actually, how about we banged in Namjoons bathroom last night! Hm that's new." He answered in a very annoyed and sarcastic tone.

Taehyung sighed "can you stop saying it like it's a bad thing?"

Jungkook glared at the older "but it IS a bad thing, I don't remember any of it, you practically raped me!"

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook then back to the road "oh please, its not considered rape if you wanted to do it."

"That's the thing, I didn't!"

Taehyung didn't answer the boy.

He just glared at the younger and turned his gaze to the window.

"What not gonna answer now?" Jungkook mocked, making Taehyung even more annoyed then he already was.

"You know I could report this to the police—"

Taehyung suddenly turned the car wheel, parking into a random parking lot they were passing, causing Jungkook to sit there confused.

"Why'd you—"

Taehyung turned to face Jungkook and unbuckled the boys seat belt.

"Get out."

Jungkook sat there speechless trying to comprehend everything that Taehyung has just did "what? Get out? Why—"

In the calmest voice Taehyung could do right now he let "because I don't wanna talk to you right now, please leave."

Jungkook starred at the older, Taehyung starred back, neither of them saying anything.

Jungkook scoffed and opened the door stepping out, but before he closed the door he said,

"You really confuse me Kim."

Then slammed the door.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook walked away.

Where was Jungkook going? He didn't know.

Jungkook turned around and watched as Taehyung's car was now driving out of the parking lot.

He sighed and took out his phone, going through his contacts before calling Jimin.

"Hey, Jungkook, whats good?" Jimin greeted from the other side of the line.

Jungkook stuffed his hand into the pocket of his jeans "oh you know, Taehyung kicked me out of his car to some random parking lot."

Jimin was silent for second until Jungkook heard him laughing.

"Taehyung kicked you out! That's the funniest shit I've heard all week," he said in between laughs.

"Shut up, can you just come pick me up? I'm cold."

"Actually I'm with Yoongi right now."

Jungkook scoffed "you'd rather hangout with Yoongi then come pick me up?"

"Yes," Jimin's answer was almost immediate.

"Rude," Jungkook thought for a second "I'll just call Jin or something, have fun with your boy toy."

He was about to hang up when he heard Jimin saying something.

"Oh and Jungkook, Yoongi knows about your number now."

Jungkook groaned "fuck, whatever I gotta go."

"Good luck."

"I wouldn't need it if you just picked me up."

Jimin laughed "see ya Kook."

Jungkook hung up the call with Jimin and scrolled through his contacts again to look for Jins name, calling him.

It rang a couple times and Jungkook really felt that Seokjin wasn't gonna answer, but luckily for him he did.

"Hey," Seokjin sounded out of breath.

"Woah, you okay there buddy?"

"Yeah, what do you mean?" Seokjin answered quickly, Causing Jungkook raise an eyebrow up to himself I'm confusion.

"You sound like you're dying."

"Huh"

"You're Out of breath. what the fuck are you doing? Jogging?"

"yeah, sure."

Jungkook smiled "great, turn around and come pick me up, I'm stuck in this parking lot."

"I can't."

Jungkook whined "why not"

"I'm with someone."

Jungkook was confused "you're jogging with someone? Who?"

"Namjoon."

Jungkook rolled his eyes "cmon, I'm sure if you asked him he'd be fine with tagging along, please I'm cold."

Seokjins voice became louder "no, we can't."

Jungkook sighed "what happened to guys before hoes."

"That doesn't even rhyme Jungkook."

"Whatever you get my point."

Seokjin sighed "I gotta go, try Calling Jimin."

"I already did." Jungkook frowned to himself.

"I don't know then kook, call a taxi or something? I really gotta go."

"Fine! If jogging is that important leave, I don't care."

He took the phone off his ear and hung up the call.

Jungkook was having enough.

He decided to just take seokjins advice and call a taxi.

At least then it would feel like someone wants to pick him up.

••••

"Jeon Jungkook?" The taxi driver asked as the boy opened the door.

"Yup, Thats me unfortunately."

The taxi driver laughed a little but stopped when he noticed Jungkook wasn't laughing along.

"I'm Hoseok by the way," the taxi driver said to Jungkook "where you headed?"

Jungkook told the driver the address to his house, and they started to drive away.

"So how's your day been so far?" Hoseok asked trying to spark up conversation.

Jungkook internally sighed to himself wishing that the driver would just let them sit in silence, but none the less answered anyway.

"Awful," Jungkook cupped his own face, hiding it in the palm of his hands.

"Wanna talk about it?" Hoseok asked, looking at the road.

Jungkook would usually decline this type of stuff but yeah, he actually did wanna talk about it.

"It's nothing much, just boy trouble."

Hoseok nodded "so you're gay?"

Jungkook cautiously turned to the driver, Hoseok didnt seem or look homophobic, but you can never tell now a days.

"Yes,"!he slowly said, causing the taxi driver to smile and answer with "me too."

Jungkook raised both eyebrows "really?"

The driver Hoseok laughed "well, bisexual actually but close enough I think."

Jungkook smiled, Hoseok actually seemed nice, he was attractive too, very attractive.

Jungkook couldn't see the drivers number on his forehead because his hair was covering it, but Jungkook just decided he'd ask if it came up in conversation.

"How old are you?" Jungkook asked, smiling at the other.

Hoseok glanced at Jungkook, "I'm twenty five."

"Ah, only a couple years older then me."

Hoseok smiled "how old are you?"

"I'm eighteen."

Hoseok nodded, "You're still in school?"

Jungkook shuffled in his seat a little, "yeah, but I'm graduating next year."

Hoseok nodded his head.

"So.. Hoseok, if you don't mind me asking, What's your number?"

Hoseoks eyes widened "my number? That's not important."

Jungkook giggled "cmon Hoseok, I'm curious."

Hoseok sighed, eventually giving in, pushing up the hair on his head to show a..

Ten?

Jungkooks eyes widened "You're a ten? What are doing being a taxi driver! You should be a model, I'm sure they'd accept you instantly, Tens are quite rare."

Hoseok laughed, "being a model doesn't interest me, I'm fine with being a taxi driver, I don't want some fancy life style, I don't think our numbers should choose that for us."

Jungkook looked at him in awe, someone understand him.

"What about you, whats your number?" Hoseok asked smiling, looking at Jungkooks forehead which had smudges all over it.

Jungkook embarrassingly covered his forehead "I uh— do you have a napkin?"

Hoseok looked around and shook his head "no, sorry."

Jungkook sighed and just took his hands and started to rub off the smudged liner with his hands, slightly revealing his five.

"A five?" Hoseok asked, Jungkook nodding his head, "yeah, it sucks, I'd love to be a ten, like you."

Hoseok chuckled "I'd love to be a five."

Jungkook looked at him funny "why? Being a ten would be the best, everyone would treat you like a king, you're life would be amazing."

Hoseok sighed "that's the thing, I just wanna have a regular life, but it's alright, I just use my hair to cover it."

Jungkook nodded "I get that, I'm sorry you're a ten."

Hoseok smiled at the boy "don't be it's not your fault."

Jungkook giggled "I know."

Soon after that Hoseok had made it to Jungkooks house.

"Thank you for the ride."

Hoseok laughed "it's my job."

Before Jungkook stepped out of the car he said something.

"Could I.. get your number? I'd like to talk with you more."

Hoseok smiled "of course!"

They both exchanged numbers, and Jungkook thanked him again before Hoseok pulled out of the drives way.

Jungkook smiled and walked up into his house, VERY thankful his mom was at work.

He walked up into the bathroom and washed his forehead, Hoseok made him feel better about his five.

Jungkook decided from here on out, he wasn't gonna cover up his five.

Everyone deserves to see the real him.

-
- End of chapter 10 -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 15.7K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
23.6K 716 46
Taehyung is good at hiding things. He hides his feelings. His depression. His self harm. His scars. But above all he hides the fact that he is in lov...
107K 2.8K 22
"i-i trusted you.." cried the younger boy. "well, you shouldn't." said the older rudely. - a story in which taehyung, a 21 year old guy, betrays his...
625K 27K 41
Jungkook is a student a Bighit University. He is the main target in school, everyone picks on him because he is weak and an easy target. But what hap...