the crowned Luna

由 paigempowell123

Triggers:mild violence and bad language. living as a simple she wolf, is 17 year old Calliope Williams. She w... 更多

characters!
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Klaus' Pov
Klaus' POV part 2
chapter 8
chapter 9
Klaus POV part 3
Klaus POV part 4
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Tiffani's Pov
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Klaus' POV part 5
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Klaus Pov
chapter 20
Klaus' Pov
chapter 21
chapter 22
hey guys!!
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Please read and comment or write back!!
Coming back!!

Hello Fellow readers and writers.

746 29 21
由 paigempowell123

Just letting you know.

Creative writing is so hard. I don't like the way the story is at the very moment and its hard to want to go back and delete or change things. BUT I am going to leave it as is and just push threw it and continue writing. We will see where it goes from here.

Please comment, please like, Those are the things keeping me from just unpublishing and taking a lot of things down. This story has so much potential I feel like I should give it all a chance.

Any suggestions on where you would like to see this go? any suggestions on how to end the first book and go smoothly into another? comment. I love to see people actually like my stories. I actually have been working on 2 stories that are unpublished that is halfway done. I will be posting them as soon as they are basically 3 out of 4ths way done.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ALL THE LOVE YOU GUYS HAS SHOWN ME!! It has truly helped me.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.9K 347 62
-Female shifter/Male shifter Romance- -COMPLETED- My gaze followed up her neck, to the curve of her jaw, until they settled on fierce eyes staring ba...
622K 20K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
397K 8.3K 60
A King needs his Queen, to rule by his side. To see the beauty in every little things.. Its all Alexander ever wanted. To feel the bond of a Mate. To...
148 19 22
Katriana Leri Moon is a seventeen year old werewolf.You're supposed to meet your mate (your soul mate) at the age of sixteen in the werewolf world...