๐Ÿ•๐„๐•๐˜๐ โœฆ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก7 ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘๐‘ค...

By -OISHIIYUTA

๐˜ˆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜Ž๐˜–๐˜›7 ๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜‰๐˜ž ๐˜๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด & ๐˜š๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด. -OISHIIYUTAโ„ข More

โ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€โž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—œ๐—œโž; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐Ÿฐ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐Ÿญโž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—–๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป
โ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜?โž ; ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ฒ
โ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ, ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†โž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—–๐˜‚๐—บ & ๐—š๐—ผโž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธโž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜โž (๐— +)
โ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ...?โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜†๐—ป๐˜†โž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜†๐—ป๐˜† ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€โž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜๐—ตโž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—•๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ปโž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ
โ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒโž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ
โ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—น๐˜†โž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—น๐˜† ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—”๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ณโž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด
โ๐—–๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—–๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—›๐—ผ๐—น๐˜† ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜†โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
โ๐—›๐—ผ๐—น๐˜† ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
โ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€โž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜†โž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ฝโž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ดโž
โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ป.โž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
โ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€โž ; ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ฒ
โ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€โž (๐— +)
โ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ž๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„โž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐— ๐—ฒ ๐—จ๐—ฝโž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ
โ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐— ๐˜† ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—”๐—ก๐—ก๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง!โž (๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ?)
โ๐—”๐—ก๐—ก๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง!โž (๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ!)

โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€โž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)

6.7K 156 73
By -OISHIIYUTA

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜𝘁 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀" ; 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗝𝗶𝗻𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪 (𝗠+)
━ ❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Cheating, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Explicit Sexual Content.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The night was silent.

It was still, the lack of sound nearly deafening.

You laid on your back, arm used as a pillow as you stared at the ceiling, mind in the gutter once again. You were having those thoughts again, ones that weren't so appropriate for the nature of your relationship with him.

You wanted him badly.

But there were too many issues. Too many problems to ignore. The first being his age. It was instilled in you by overbearing parents that a woman and a man should be no more than two years apart. You knew times were different now, but their words still stuck around in your head, heavy like the plague.

He was four years older than you.

Not only that, but he was sort of engaged.

Sometime between now and April of 2021, he would be standing at the altar, awaiting your sister to join him in holy matrimony.

They say they're in love, and you can believe it with the endearing way he looks at her when he feels she's not looking. How could you deny it when ninety percent of the words that came out of her mouth revolved around him?

But something was missing.

Something a man can only go so long without; the dire need to claim and protect enough to cloud conscience and cause mischief. He wasn't fully satisfied with his relationship and the sight was painful to see.

Such a beautiful man shouldn't look so tense when showing affection. And because your sister, being the good, Christian sister she was, was the queen of abstinence, you knew his palm would be the only thing to sate him.

And you?

Let's just say the two of you were not the same.

You and sex had a healthy relationship. You knew it well, and you allowed yourself to feel what you felt. God forbid it be with another man, because that would be absolutely shameful.

But, lines had been crossed and there was no turning back now. Your body was yours and no one could take that from you.

And in your head, that gave you every right.

You crawled out of your bed, taking quiet steps toward your door.

Around this time, you knew he and his hand would be getting very acquainted with one another. You twisted the doorknob and peaked out through a narrow path in the door. The moonlight of your window casting a light onto his porcelain skin.

You called his name and found yourself feeling delighted when he rewards you with his face alone.

Not expecting anyone else to be up at the late hour, he speaks with wide eyes, shock and embarrassment evident as he hopes you aren't aware of his shameful intentions.

"H- hi, (Y/n). What are you doing up?"

"Couldn't sleep," You answered shortly, a flirtatious grin on your lips as you gave him a once over. He nodded absently, his fingers loosening their hold on the doorknob.

"Bad dream?" He asks more comfortably.

"I just have a lot on my mind right now."

It wasn't a lie. But what you had on your mind wasn't to be disclosed quite yet.

"I couldn't sleep either," He admits, scratching the back of his head bashfully, "It happens to the best of us. Don't feel bad."

Your lips spread into a thin smile at that, feeling half bad because your bad intentions were clear to you and he was so sweet, genuine and unsuspecting.

You felt like a predator.

Still, you tilted your head and laid it against the door frame, pulling the door open slightly to offer a glimpse of the bed behind you. "Why don't you come talk to me? I know you've been feeling overwhelmed lately and I want to be of service."

An eyebrow jumps, "Of service?"

"Just an open ear for you, Jinyoung."

He doesn't put up much of a fight, nodding hesitantly as he glanced at the bathroom behind him along with his shared bedroom with your sister.

He steps inside your room and looks around, appreciating the dainty decorations and looming feminine scent that welcomes him. Your bed is strangely made, a few creases and wrinkles indicating your presence.

You take a seat at the edge of your bed, crossing your moisturized legs as you invite him to sit down beside you, patting the matress with muted thuds.

He's hesitant, but takes a seat on the edge, a decent length of space away from you. You uncross your legs and swing them lightly, placing your arms behind you.

He tries not to pay attention to the implication of your naked body beyond the flimsy shirt you're wearing, but as he realizes just what he's gotten himself into, he can't help but feel a little warm.

"You don't have to be nervous around me," You told him as you noticed his apprehension.

"We're going to be in-laws soon, it would be nice if we could get past the initial awkwardness of talking to each other. I'd like to be here for you, Jinyoung."

He nods, letting the crows feet by his eyes make an appearance. "Okay."

He was so trusting.

"How have you been?" You ran your hand along his shoulder, ears perking up at the rain beginning to trickle outside.

"I've been good." He responds on autopilot.

"Really?" You asked, knowing there was more to the story. More to his story.

"No," He sighs, giving up on his faccade. "I'm so overwhelmed and confused with everything. This wedding...-" You trail your hand from his shoulder slowly up to his neck, up to his hair, carding your fingers through it.

"Mm-hmm?"

"I love your sister very much. And I know want to marry her, but it's just a lot to take in at once, you know? One minute, we're going out on simple dates and the next, I'm preparing for this big commitment."

"It's a lot. You're right. There's nothing to be ashamed of. If you're feeling overwhelmed, it's okay. If you need space, that's also okay. Give yourself time. Do the things you want to do for yourself. Because once you're married..."

He looks over at you, eyes expecting some kind of punchline.

"It only gets harder."

Boom.

His lips spread into a big smile, his body jerking with a deep laugh as he brings his hand up to his mouth to cover his smile. His crows feet are back in full affect as he continues to chuckle.

"It's true!" You chuckle, removing your hand from his shoulder to place your hands in your lap.

Distantly, you can feel the way he grows tense again, your hand having been some kind of grounding presence. Still, he smiles, looking at you as if you'd found the cure to all his misery.

"Thank you." He smiles, nodding appreciatively.

You brought your hand up to his hair, twisting a lock in your finger. "No problem. That's what I like to see."

"What?"

A well-timed chuckle passes through your lips as you carefully look down at your lap, moving your hand from his hair down to his shoulder, then off him completely.

You scoot slightly away from him, playing shy with practiced ease.

He's ashamed to say he's disappointed by the lack of closeness.

"What is it?" He asks, leaning in to see your face as it was now hidden from him. He found himself scooting closer, the sound of your voice too soft to hear the first time.

"Hm?"

You finally rewarded him with your soft brown eyes, your lips held between your teeth as you shyly admitted your biggest secret to him.

"I don't know, I just... Like to see you smile."

You don't look at him, afraid of what you would see when you did. You became nervous, the false act now significantly more genuine.

"Seeing you stressed all the time is just painful to witness. Because you deserve to be happy. In this word, we don't get to experience true love nor genuine companionship and I only want the best for you and my sister. I want the two of you to be happy. I need the two of you to be happy."

You couldn't tell where you were going. Bad intentions and genuine feelings never seemed to be a good combination.

"You deserve it."

You placed your hand on his knee, delighted to know how comfortable he'd grown with your hands on him. He looks down at your hand and back up at you, placing his own hand over yours.

"You're amazing. Thank you for being here for me. I don't know how you did it but I do feel a lot better."

"Anytime," You assured. Finally, he rewarded you with his dark orbs, next with a smile. You smiled back, eyes sparkling as the two of you shared a long moment of silence.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?"

He doesn't answer right away, bring his hand up to cup your jaw, thumb running along your smooth skin gently. He shakes his head absently and observes you more closely, smiling gently as your mouth falls open slightly.

He begins to lean in.

You close your eyes and let it happen, his plush lips molding against yours with ease. You part your lips when he requests entry, his tongue gently wiping against yours.

As his kiss becomes more intoxicating, the rain pours harder, pelting against the roof beautifully as he brings his other hand down to your waist, gently hooking with the inside of his elbow.

As you find yourself being pulled over his lap with a strong arm, you gasp and hold him closer, the heat between the two of you resulting in the moisture that pools between your legs.

He kisses like a man starved of affection. His hands stick to your waist like glue, afraid if he goes lower that it'll end just as fast as it started.

You, on the other hand are in heat. You begin pawing at his shoulders, wanting the fabric of his black T-shirt to disappear already.

You bring your hands to his and gently push them down, encouraging him to grab your ass. He gives the flesh an experimental squeeze, resulting in the twinge of arousal that stabs him in the gut.

His member twitches with lustful interest as you begin circling your hips on him, grinding slowly against his lap. He realizes by the dampness that costs his pajama pants that either your panties are too thin or you weren't wearing any at all.

He pulls away from your lips with a whine, nosing at your neck as the subtle wift of soap and lotion knocks him over the head. He plants kisses on your neck and continues to descend, bold hands now anxiously prying your shirt open to reveal your breasts.

He nearly chokes at the sight of them, realizing how long it had been since he'd last seen the female form up close and in reality.

Too damn long.

But he also realizes, as logic and him are the bestest of friends, who and what the hell he's doing. With his rod hard and heavy between his legs, dragging against the soft fabric of his pants, he still has an inch of conscience left.

"We should stop now."

"Huh-?"

"I'm still engaged to your sister, (Y/n). We've-" he groans as he feels precum decorating his member while another raw punch of arousal nearly knocks the wind out of him at the sight of your erect nipples.

"We've taken this too far." He decides, hauling his eyes from your beautiful rack.

"I know, you're right." You sighed, unintentionally settling right on top of his member. It pokes you through his trousers and forces your panties to dive between your wet folds.

So much for an open ear.

"Do you want to stop?" You asked, panting lightly as you tried not to grind down onto him with the need for deeper penetration.

"We should..."

"That's not what I asked you. Do you, Jinyoung, want to stop this? We can go our separate ways and forget this whole thing happened. Just let me know now."

When he goes silent a moment too long, you drop your head into his shoulder in defeat. "Jinyoung..." You whimper, toes curling as you wanted nothing more to be pressed into your bed sheets and plowed into all night.

You knew that's what he wanted, too.

"Please," You knew how desperate and hungry you sounded, but when there's a steel pipe pressing against the barrier of your panties and just barely sheathing you, it doesn't say much about restraint.

"No one finds out about this."

You shook your head furiously.

"And your sister, we can't act like anything happened."

"Never."

"We're just helping each other out. Just this one time?"

"This time only, baby, yes."

He sighs and signs the deed to his soul over to the devil, deciding he could regret it later as he gave your ass another squeeze, emitting a squeal from you.

He slaps it, biting his lip as the sound echoes throughout the house. He does it a second time, pulling your panties aside so he can run his finger along your core. He father's ample slick and brings it up to his lips, devouring it before your very eyes.

His eyes become pitch black as the taste blooms on his tongue, his aura suffocating as he kisses you roughly, offering you a taste of yourself. He licks messily into you, swirling his tongue along every part of your mouth.

He pulls away with a loud smooch, his finger collecting more of your juices. He tilts his head toward your messy bed and smirks, "Get on the bed and spread your legs."

You did as told, watching him crawl over you slowly. His movements are slick and littered with his predatory gaze as he leans down and buries his face between your legs, snatching the moist fabric aside. He doesn't bother taking them off yet, simply breathing warmly over the mound, causing it to clench in anticipation.

"Don't just stare at it, baby. Do something."

He flattens his tongue and draws a long line from the bottom to the top, the tip of his long tongue barely catching onto your clit.

You cant your hips up, eager for more. He doesn't pay your whines any mind as he continues to take his time, savoring you like his last meal. He holds your thighs open and swivels his tongue around your sensitive flesh, leaning back every time you grinded upward. He smirks at your responsive nature and dips his tongue inside, rewarded with the direct line of your juices.

You jolt and throw your head back, pressing your hand against your mouth to prevent yourself from screaming.

His nose nuzzles against your clit while his tongue dips inside, reaching new depths as you curled your fingers in his hair and tugged, not knowing whether to pull him close or push him away.

"Baby... Please."

"Please what?" He asks as he continues to bully your flesh with his punishing tongue, bringing you close just to knock you further away from your release.

"More," You gasped, attempting to close your legs as he closed his lips around you and sucked, using a slippery finger to join his mouth.

He curls his fingers roughly, rubbing against your walls. You closed your eyes and bit down on your lips as the intrusion put you on a cloud.

"Fuck me. Please, Jinyoung. Take it."

He moans lowly against you, the vibration of his voice nearly enough to make you cum. But not yet.

You pant as he finally lets up, freeing your things from his unforgiving hands. He demands that you flip over and lay face down with your ass in the air, marveling as you do just that.

He admires the imperfect arch and places his hand along the dip of your spine, smoothing your stance with a comforting palm.

Said palm then comes down on your ass hard, resulting in the low moan that escapes your lips.

He chuckles and looks around, finding a golden package on your nightstand. He reads the label and rips open the slippery lifesaver. He unties his pants just enough to free himself, giving his relieved member a few tugs before rolling it on.

"Naughty girl," He tsks, "Probably planned to take my dick from the start."

He shakes his head and slaps your ass again, "And I thought you were genuinely concerned for my well-being."

"I was. I still am. You've been tense too damn long. Why do you think I agreed to help?"

Jinyoung pauses at that. Was it really that obvious?

"And the bathroom? You knew about that?"

"It's not as good as the real thing. You should know that."

"Should I?" He questions with a playful smirk.

You looked at him over your shoulder and sent him a coy wink, "Wanna find out?" You asked with a sultry away of your hips.

He chuckles and drags the tip along your folds, sliding his shaft between your wet lips a few. You bit your lip as the tip of him caught onto the rim of your core.

Finally sated with teasing, he slides in with ease, the tight warmth of you around him making him want to fall out.

Only a soft gasp comes from you both before he pulls his hips back and slams them right back in, knocking the air right out of your lungs. He holds you by your hips and plows inside, creating a swift and steady pace.

As the animal slide of his rod against your walls keep you drunk on pleasure, you bite your lip and thank the universe for granting your wish.

So desperately and pathetically did you clamp your hand over your mouth, quite unable to stay quiet enough to give no obligation of visitors.

He slips out and flips you over on your back, chuckling as you giggle and climbs in between your spread legs, stealing the smile off your face with his punishing hips.

Even with your palm to muffle you, you were still a bit loud. He leaned forward, eyes falling down on you as he slowed the push and pull of his hips, burying his face in your neck.

He slid both of his hands up your body, purposefully brushing over your sensitive nubs with his palms on the way up. He held your neck with both hands, using his pelvic muscles to thrust upwards, leaving you breathless.

You held onto what you could, eyes rolling to the back of your head due to how well his hips moved with yours. That knot in your stomach was beginning to unravel again, the oversensitivity rising to the surface as it was all becoming too much.

At the last second, he'd released his hands from your neck, moving you to bend over the edge of your bed. You allowed yourself to be handled, your neck being hooked in the crease of his elbow as he took his spot behind you, the other hand rubbing slow circles against your clit.

All this while he kissed your neck slowly. You wanted to cry. Everything felt too good. "I'm going to cum," You cried softly, tears welling up as the percussion of skin slapping filled your ears.

He moved his lips to the other side of your neck, right on the most sensitive part, grips in each arm tightening. His audible groans told you all you needed to know as you prepared for your rapidly-approaching orgasm.

You threw your head back, allowing more access to you, hand cradling the back of his head as your orgasm came crashing through you, leaving you boneless. Your loud whimper was cut by his hand that came down just in the nick of time; muffling you just enough to save the sensitive atmosphere.

He painted your walls with his release, pulling you along his orgasm as he rode it out, rapid thrusts slowing to a stop. Gently, he released you, allowing you to melt into the mattress while he gently pulled out, eying the way it leaked down your leg.

He groaned at the sight, swiping it up with his index finger and pushing it right back in, only for twice as much of it to seep out past his fingers and drip down your your parted folds slowly. It only enticed him to ruin you even more, so he was quick to tear his eyes away.

"Shit," He breathlessly sighed as he tried his best to remember it. It was beauty in it's rawest form to him, the obscenity igniting a flame and shaking hands with one of his approving inner demons. He found that he didn't even bother to try and shut out the thought.

He failed to realize a tear had slipped out of his eye until he felt it on his lower cheekbone, tickling him in a way that caused him to swipe it away in slight annoyance. On the first time, you'd managed to pull tears from him. Even if it never happened again- (which he doubted, considering that he was already too invested in you as it was)- he would always remember this moment.

But seeing you in the position you were in, ass up in the air as his cum continued to leak out of you was slowly becoming too much for his softening eyes that longed to see you covered and in comfort. So with a nervous chuckle, he tapped your left cheek softly, resulting in a soft, questioning hum to leave your lips.

"I- I should get you cleaned up." He had done so within minutes, careful at placing you in a less compromising position before he covered you with a thin comforter.

"She might be wondering where I am. I'd better hurry up and-" You cut his words with a soft hand on his hip, stopping him in his tracks as he slowly turned to look at you.

"Do me a favor from now on." He looks at you

"Smile for me."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

3.7K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.1K 15
" ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐’๐Ž ๐’๐„๐—๐˜, ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐”๐‘๐ ๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐ " -btsxnamjoon.
7.7K 89 7
โ˜…๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Š๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ข๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ โ˜… ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
31.9K 693 30
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ. ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐จ๐ฒ. COMPLETED.
75 1 8
๐Ÿคช