mark me in your heart | mark...

By moonijunni

started: 02/23/2020 ended: 03/22/2020 "you told me to mark you in my heart, so that's what I did." More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen

The last entry

215 16 13
By moonijunni

To Mark,

This will be the last letter I write to you. Today was so fun and I'll remember this day for the rest of my life.

I may give these letters to you as a going away present or I may just keep them for myself, I haven't decided yet.

I've loved every minute that I've spent with you. When I met you I never thought that it'd end like this. Although, this isn't the end. You already promised me you'd text me whenever you could and I'll go and visit you in a few months. 

Ya know, back when we first met you told me to mark you in my heart, so that's what I did.

Well, this may not be the end for you and I but it is the end of this chapter in our lives. I don't wanna say goodbye because, well, we're not really leaving each other. So I'll say this,

See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 37K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
57.1K 2.2K 34
She's known as a typical schoolgirl with a perfect life ...if only they knew He's known as a member of the most popular boyband in Korea, who has it...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...