mark me in your heart | mark...

By moonijunni

started: 02/23/2020 ended: 03/22/2020 "you told me to mark you in my heart, so that's what I did." More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
The last entry

Eleven

162 15 5
By moonijunni

To Mark,

You got in! I can't believe you got into the biggest entertainment company in the industry! I'm so proud of you.

Your family, Phoebe, and I, all planned a party for you and the way you were so shocked and you had the cutest smile on the entire time made me smile as well.

Although that means you're gonna be leaving Canada and moving to Korea. Away from me. I'm sad that you're gonna be going but I'm so happy for you. You deserve this.

I still haven't told you I like you yet and I'm not gonna. I've decided that if I told you, you'd back out of it and stay but I don't want you to.

I want you to live your dream Mark Lee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 107 4
Y/N who is wondering if her boyfriend Mark really loves her so she observes him. She wanted to write about him sweet things he does for her but the o...
217K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
333 76 20
"aku tak layak bercinta" "gagal sekali , tak bermaksud gagal selamanya" "thanks to you , i learn how to love" Kim Seungmin Malay Fanfiction